Ws Posers

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
AirportWorker1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: WestLosAngeles

Ws Posers

Unread post by AirportWorker1 » June 29th, 2013, 11:26 pm

WS Posers: Been inactive since 1996 in Westchester.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Ws Posers

Unread post by xxx » July 1st, 2013, 8:35 am

Lol

They're still floating around. They always been nomadic. They have had different hang out spots over the years that play out.... Th
Santa Monica, Slauson/Overhill Area, and LAX area.. LAX being there longest run....I went to Crows funeral...there was a crew of young Mexican kids, at least 15 to 20 of them......all their Vets were Black with one whiteboy, all the youngsters were Mexican......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 5th, 2013, 11:20 am

this pic was posted on this string some time ago. They still active near the airport, by the El Pollo Loco on Florence past La Cienaga.
Attachments
prz_cls.jpg
prz_cls.jpg (340.48 KiB) Viewed 4728 times

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » July 5th, 2013, 12:52 pm

Theyre not a traditional gang with Territory....

I guess when you start off as a Party Crew or Graffiti crew, its difficult to lock down New Territory in Los Angeles, so you become scattered and nomadic with no real Neighbohood, just random scattered hang out spots, that play out or get burned out, then you back roming again.. Just look at Blast On Fools, straight homeless....similar situation.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2013, 5:03 pm

As long as your cocksuckin' bitch keeps speakin' up on my turf, I'm gonna keep respondin' and clownin' your faggot bitch ass! Look at your nomadic self you buster ass bitch!, YOU NEVER JOINED A GANG!, YOU NEVER HAD A HOME!, and it's funny that you speak about everybody's business you had no part of!, you didn't live this life you groupie ass dick sucker!, you were too busy brown nosing!, gettin' info from the 60's, askin' them questions like a fuckin' news reporter, so how is it you know or let me rephrase that, speak on everybody else? You're too busy on your computer EVERYDAY, ALL HOURS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT, RESEARCHING ONLINE! FAGGOT!, YOUR BEHAVIOR SHOWS YOU'RE A TYPICAL INTERNET SQUARE!, YOU SHO AS HELL AIN'T BANGIN' NIGGA!, AND NEVER DID! You talk about starting off as a party crew or graffiti crew, bitch, you're still the non affiliated groupie ass researcher you've always been!, and always will be! The Blastin' Foo's are still in the Palms bitch!, we're not roaming anywhere!, roaming is when you're looking all over the place or a new place to hang out, WE'RE STILL IN THE PALMS!, ain't went nowhere but to prison and back to the Palms!, you couldn't and didn't even spell the word "roming" correctly you bitch ass faggot, but you got the nerve to speak on somebody else's business? You a bitch nigga!, you've discredited yourself, look at yourself, and ask yourself why you admitted you moved to Victorville you bitch ass reject!, but your rep is so hardcore, you grew up with the 60's, but never joined them you faggot ass liar! If you were such a hardcore reputable, you wouldn't have had to move all the way to the I.E., then turn around and admit you never banged, and you've been RESEARCHING GANGS FOR OVER 20 YEARS! FAG!

xxx wrote:Theyre not a traditional gang with Territory....

I guess when you start off as a Party Crew or Graffiti crew, its difficult to lock down New Territory in Los Angeles, so you become scattered and nomadic with no real Neighbohood, just random scattered hang out spots, that play out or get burned out, then you back roming again.. Just look at Blast On Fools, straight homeless....similar situation.....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2013, 5:11 pm

This thread is about the Westside Poserz, not the Blastin' Foos, so keep the turf out of your shit smellin', lyin' ass mouth. You talk about nomadic, but you speakin' up on EVERYBODY's business! Isn't that the same as roaming?, which is what YOU are doing?, you're roaming all over the place, speakin' up on EVERYBODY's business, YOU HAD NO PART OF!, SHIT YOU RESEARCHED!, you're a homeless cyberthug, looking for acceptance ONLINE because the 60's ran your faggot, groupie, bitch ass all the way to Victorville!!! The sad part about it is you're doing all this online!, because reality has treated you like the bitch you are! Smmfh!!! Lmao, you fuckin' loser! It's funny because I read a post today on facebook saying a hater is nothing but a fan, he just doesn't know how to be positive about the people he hates!, which definitely applies to you! You've been a fan of the Blastin' Foos for the past 9 years you fag, groupie ass bitch!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » July 28th, 2013, 5:27 pm

You bitch ass faggot, I have never seen bitchassness at this low of a level. I have never seen anybody, go to these great lengths!, to discredit somebody, a group of people, even take it as far as coming to the internet, doing everything in your power, to spread hate and smut about somebody else!, you scary, anonymous faggot ass bitch, with female tendencies, and your behavior on this site shows you're worse than a female! I know plenty of women who are much more solid than this!, you sound like a bitch who got raped!, but then again, all that jail time YOU CLAIMED AND LIED about doing with all these hardcore gangstas goes to show me you sound like you got your fag, sweet ass bent over!, now you come here to the internet, playin' that part and showin' them tendencies for the past 9 years! Mmm hmmm!, wow!