Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 1st, 2013, 5:23 am

You can't keep my turf out of your toothless, shit smellin' mouth! Like I told yo faggot ass on other threads, you've been a fan, hatin' on my homies and my turf for the past 9 years! What does that say about you? You've been exposed as a fraud on numerous occasions, you even resorted to making different accounts and screen names, at least 4 from what I've counted, here on this site! NOBODY outside this site knows you!, like I also told yo bitch ass before, when you get around them sissies, you tuck your faggot ass tail up in yo ass and stay in your place!, as a gay ass SIDELINE reporter/yuppie ass groupie to keep them niggas from beatin' yo ass! You admitted you've been researching gangs for over the past 20 years, YOU ALSO ADMITTED YOU NEVER GANG BANGED, but you steady lyin' about everything, including doing jail time with all these niggas from different gangs but you never joined? Bitch nigga, you exposed yourself as a gay ass fraud! You're the only faggot here who attacks everybody, that's the reason why nobody likes you!, you defend a gang you never joined! Bitch! Lmao!, you look stupid as fuck, and everything I speak about is fact!, and can be verified in them streets and behind them walls! You get your lil tight thong in a bunch deep in yo gay asscrack when niggas speak the real about the sissies, but YOU NOT FROM SISSIES! Lmao! THE BLASTIN' FOO's ARE STILL IN THE PALMS BITCH! WE AIN'T WENT NOWHERE BUT TO THE PENN AND BACK TO THE PALMS! GO TO THE PARK AND SEE US BBQUING ALMOST EVERY WEEKEND BITCH, AND THE STREETS AND THE PENN CAN VERIFY WE'RE BATTLE TESTED!!! YOU AIN'T NEVER WENT TO WAR WITH ANYBODY EXCEPT ON YOUR KEYBOARD HERE AT STREETGANGS.COM! LMAO! ALL OF YOUR WARS HAVE BEEN KEYBOARD WARS! HERE! LMAO, YOU SUCKER ASS BITCH!, LOOK AT YOUR FAGGOT ASS HISTORY BEFORE YOU THINK ABOUT ATTACKIN' SOMEBODY, AND I GUARANTEE IF I WAS TO EVER CATCH YOU IN TRAFFIC, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE NOTHIN' TO SAY, YOU'D BE PUTTIN' PEDAL TO METAL, TRYIN' TO RUN FROM ME! BUSTER ASS BITCH!

xxx wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
youngspade wrote:
xxx wrote:You know this nigga a dope fien, he counting the days......straight drug rehab program.....stall me out before I make you relapse crackhead......
Lol nigga you gay
dont know if he gay but he got deep inner problem...at one moment enuf is enuf ...shit lasted for 10 years .... people looking out to ridiculise or disrespect others are often the weak one and the gayness of all that is that he dont take too much risk doing this from the security of his vegas rat hole
why you fags butt hurt?

You stay poppin with your super hoodsta comments so STFU and stay inyour lane....your a straight up con man, pretending to be something you weren't for 10years, so who's the weido here, who's the psychopath having identity problems, that's some sick shit, you need to be diagnose you fuck skitzo......

Youngspade is a pill poppin powder sniffing wannabe IFG ... In reality he's from some unknown biker gang called rough riders

And the Blastin on Fool is just in a fantasy land trying to push his homeless grafitti crew into some kind of power house status threw propaganda....

See the pattern here...the niggas who don't like me are the ones living fantasies, fake idenities, fairytale gangsters....wannabe SSCC, IFG, PBG........YALL NIGGAS are phonie bolonies.........

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 1st, 2013, 6:02 am

You're wrong clown. You just basically proved that whole Movin', Groovin', and Soo Woopin' alliance is pretty much null and void, and has been for some time, BUT, all those different sects have one UNITED thing in common: They're all NHK!, AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN!, SINCE THE MID 80's

xxx wrote:@ Q3 .....This 40/60 situation will be water down over time...the 60s raised the 40s. Theyte are too many ties in play, family ties, political ties, historic ties.....this is more like an internal situation then a gang v gang war.....

The whole Gangster thing was force because their are no historical common bonds....a lot of these sets were/are historical enemies before this NH v GC & 0 v 3 thing developed......these politics were nt always in play it evolved over time....and that's what confuses you guys.....

Rollin 0s & NHOods have real ties with some sets creating other sets or influence them to turn NH or Rollin...you can trace their roots to the same tree, 60s had a hand in niggas Rollin and turn NHood...30/60 created the 40s....60s turn/influenced 46/48/55/57/58/67 into NHs.....30s & 60s have historical ties...some OG 60s were Harlem Godfathers...30s & 100s are Rollin cuz of there relationship with the 60s......60s and Coast...NHC 111 had a direct hand in es112, NHCC and LWD NHC, 60s had a hand in West Covina NHC...90s came on board threw 60 and Coast as far as dropping Hoover/Gangster and adding Rolllin/NHC.....this is why wars dont last among these gangs.......

Gangs with Gangster Crip in their last name are all independent sets with their own idenity and history...no ties other then being Crips......what forced these dudes together was their hatred for the 60s....but its like putting a square peg in a hole......there hatred for 60s bonded these dudes and the allies of 60s, a lot of them, guilty by association....but not all these Gangsters are not 60K, ate OK or NHk across the board so that's why there alliances foundation is built on Sand and won't stand.....

For the most part , Rollin/Nhoods are BK 3K HK GK across the board, a united front.... Gangsters and Hoovers ain't built like that......

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 1st, 2013, 6:14 am

Exactly Tarheel! You just asked this clown the same questions I've been asking him, better yet, tellin' him about his false identity for the past few years now! I can tell you FACT, this bitch ass faggot xxx is not from 60's, NEVER WAS FROM 60'S!, and you asked him the same question I've told him many times before: NOBODY OUTSIDE OF SG.COM KNOWS HIM! LMAO, when he hangs out with the 60's, he acts like the faggot, groupie ass reporter/ASSOCIATE he is, he's not claiming 60's outside of streetgangs.com lmao!, AND I KNOW THIS LYIN' FAGGOT XXX DOESN'T HANG WITH THE 60'S!!!, HE GETS ALL OF HIS INFORMATION ABOUT THEM ONLINE!, THEM NIGGAS DON'T KNOW HIM PERSONALLY!, HE'S A JOCK, GROUPIE, ASSOCIATE, NOT EVEN THAT BECAUSE THEM NIGGAS DON'T KNOW HIM!, and admitted to me about 3 years ago he lives in Victorville, Ca/Riverside County!, whether it's true or not, that's what this clown admitted so since his gay ass behavior warrants that, that's what it is! LMAO :lol:

TarHeelRED wrote:
xxx wrote:North Carolina?

LOL!!! I expected nothing different from u.

Do u still live in South Central? In any of the territory that the 60's claim 2 hold?

Does anybody outside of SG.com know u 2 be a real 60? What's your hood name? Madd Ronald gave his. I read about him in a book.......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 1st, 2013, 6:28 am

coup and allhood and xxx and the old mangler or kevmac or h60dsta or george the jungle are one and the same

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 1st, 2013, 6:34 am

XXX doesn't have a big homie, he's not from 60's or any gang!, so therefore, he cannot enlighten us because his knowledge is manufactured and obtained from the internet. Lmao, It is not firsthand experience, it's gossip he manufactures in defense of the 60's, SELECTIVE, he DOES NOT know or associate with any 60's personally!, and becomes psychotic when people differ with his OPINIONS about the 60's!, that's why he's not affiliated!, or have an official membership! HA! :mrgreen:

Bunknown wrote:
xxx wrote:You dis your own family, I just pointed it out for you....

And dude from N.C , do you not know what goes on in your social circle, your country town in the back woods? You guys on a gang forum looking down on gang pride and life, but begging for more nfo, want to be enlighten, I don't get it....surrounded by real weirdos in here....

Who is your Big homie?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 1st, 2013, 7:22 am

[quote="WLA PALMS"]XXX doesn't have a big homie, he's not from 60's or any gang!, so therefore, he cannot enlighten us because his knowledge is manufactured and obtained from the internet. Lmao, It is not firsthand experience, it's gossip he manufactures in defense of the 60's, SELECTIVE, he DOES NOT know or associate with any 60's personally!, and becomes psychotic when people differ with his OPINIONS about the 60's!, that's why he's not affiliated!, or have an official membership! HA! :mrgreen:

[quote="Bunknown"][quote="xxx"]You dis your own family, I just pointed it out for you....

And dude from N.C , do you not know what goes on in your social circle, your country town in the back woods? You guys on a gang forum looking down on gang pride and life, but begging for more nfo, want to be enlighten, I don't get it....surrounded by real weirdos in here....[/quote] not surprized aint no real g actin like this gay ass buster hopin from nutts to nutts

Who is your Big homie?[/quote][/quote]

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 1st, 2013, 7:38 am

The only butt hurt fag here is you! Where did that term "butt hurt" come from?, and how does that term correlate with disagreeing with someone?, goes to show your faggot ass behavior got you thinkin' about dick on yo mind, since you fan groupie ride the 60's so damn much! I'm not here to push any propaganda. Propaganda are lies, and I don't believe in or believe lies to begin with, especially since facts speak for themselves and actions speak louder than words! My reputation and my turf's reputation has been very well established, on the streets first, and in prison!, and I've got solid homies doin' stretches on them 4 yards!, your faggot ass wish you were that reputable, but instead, you come here to the internet and lie about doing hard jail time with all these different thugs, but you admit you never joined a gang? Do you see how hypocritical and stupid you look bitch? You have done nothing but spread lies and propaganda, disrespect everybody, while OVERLY GLORIFYING the 60's, which really makes you look like a stupid, groupie ass bitch taking into consideration YOU ARE NOT AND NEVER WERE FROM 60's!, and most of what you claim in their defense are lies! Lmao, It's funny because before I signed up for this site, I didn't know you!, my homies don't know you!, BUT YOU KNOW US!, and YOU have been on a gay, faggot ass psychotic tirade, trying to discredit us for the past 9 years! What does that say about you bitch nigga?, beside your bitch actin' behavior makin' it obvious?, and you got the nerve to call somebody schitzophrenic? You're a bitch and that's all there is to it! Point blank! Get the 60's dick out yo mouf beeitch!, YOU look like the crackhead here!, going out of your way to disrespect everybody who differs from your OPINIONS about the 60's! You know Got damn well you're not claiming 60's outside this site you buster ass bitch!, you know damn well nobody knows about your lil gay ass alter ego here at streetgangs.com either, lmao, like I said, when you get around them niggas, you tuck your tail up in your ass and shut your mouth and stay in your place!, as a faggot ass, cocksuckin', sideline groupie ass associate ass nonfactor, askin' them niggas a bunch of questions like a bitch lolol, but you know and we all know you don't hang with no reputable gang members, you don't hang with no 60's, AND THEM NIGGAS DON'T KNOW YOUR FAGGOT, GROUPIE ASS! LMAO! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!

xxx wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
youngspade wrote:
xxx wrote:You know this nigga a dope fien, he counting the days......straight drug rehab program.....stall me out before I make you relapse crackhead......
Lol nigga you gay
dont know if he gay but he got deep inner problem...at one moment enuf is enuf ...shit lasted for 10 years .... people looking out to ridiculise or disrespect others are often the weak one and the gayness of all that is that he dont take too much risk doing this from the security of his vegas rat hole
why you fags butt hurt?

You stay poppin with your super hoodsta comments so STFU and stay inyour lane....your a straight up con man, pretending to be something you weren't for 10years, so who's the weido here, who's the psychopath having identity problems, that's some sick shit, you need to be diagnose you fuck skitzo......

Youngspade is a pill poppin powder sniffing wannabe IFG ... In reality he's from some unknown biker gang called rough riders

And the Blastin on Fool is just in a fantasy land trying to push his homeless grafitti crew into some kind of power house status threw propaganda....

See the pattern here...the niggas who don't like me are the ones living fantasies, fake idenities, fairytale gangsters....wannabe SSCC, IFG, PBG........YALL NIGGAS are phonie bolonies.........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 1st, 2013, 7:45 am

Check out the 3 Stooges on the Attack.....Larry Moe and Jack or is it curry?....the coalition of Paris, Palms and Arba vitae village aka Westchester.....The French Connection.......Straight Bozos....

Look, to make yall feel better, I'm not From 60s and I never banged....ill kick back and let yall tell it...let you weirdos from all over the country, shit the world tell it..North Carlina to France, Palms to Westchester, everywhere but the Land smfh....so gather your info from Hoodupp, Twitter and fb, call your distant cousins who know somebody who knows somebody that heard that.......... .

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 1st, 2013, 7:51 am

If you're not from 60's, why don't you shut the fuck up!, and keep the 60's out yo mouf faggot!, that's all you gotta do!, keep it real, stop actin' like a bitch, stop googling your info, stop researching gangs you buster ass bitch, and get out there!, but then again, you can't!, it's too late for a washed up sucker like you!, that's why you never joined the 60's in the first place! Lmao, you talk about everybody being from everywhere, but you told about 3 years ago you lived in my turf, but you wound up all the way out there in Victorville? Lmao, YOU BITCH ASS REJECT!, looks like the 60's ran yo bitch, sideline, groupie, bystander ass up out the land lmao!, AND you lied in another thread and other threads, lyin' about doing all this hardcore jail time with all these different gang members from different neighborhoods, but you never joined not one gang!, the gang you've been on a mission, defending and disrespecting everybody in their name! YOU BITCH ASS HYPOCRITE, YOU THE ONLY WEIRDO HERE YOU STUPID, SUCKA ASS MUTHAFUCKA! Give it a rest clown!

xxx wrote:Check out the 3 Stooges on the Attack.....Larry Moe and Jack or is it curry?....the coalition of Paris, Palms and Arba vitae village aka Westchester.....The French Connection.......Straight Bozos....

Look, to make yall feel better, I'm not From 60s and I never banged....ill kick back and let yall tell it...let you weirdos from all over the country, shit the world tell it..North Carlina to France, Palms to Westchester, everywhere but the Land smfh....so gather your info from Hoodupp, Twitter and fb, call your distant cousins who know somebody who knows somebody that heard that.......... .

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 1st, 2013, 8:13 am

Victorville?, but you speakin' up on West L.A. and South Central? That's what I thought! Shut yo groupie, nonfactor, sideline, lyin', bystander, weird ass up! Bitch!

xxx wrote:North Carolina?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 1st, 2013, 2:33 pm

Xxxi sta das for COP

LOL

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 1st, 2013, 2:57 pm

My bad, you guys are right....I want post any more....I don't want any problems with you guys......

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » September 1st, 2013, 3:23 pm

Nigga you gay - Riley voice

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » September 1st, 2013, 3:52 pm

xxx wrote:My bad, you guys are right....I want post any more....I don't want any problems with you guys......
Dude why are you still talking crap. If you are who you portray yourself to be then do something. Make yourself useful and try to make the peace dude. STOP TALKING TRASH ON THE INTERNET AND BE PRODUCTIVE.

O and shout out to the homie Jmedina239 and dnice for telling us whats up.

I wish Jesus Christ would comeback so the world would be better place smh.

Stop the violence

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 1st, 2013, 5:13 pm

two men were killed on 51st & Fig this morning around 5:00 am.
Two men were killed in a shooting in South Los Angeles early Sunday morning, police said.

The victims were found near 51st and Figueroa streets around 5 a.m., said Los Angeles police Officer Cleon Joseph. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.

One of the slain men was found in the driver’s seat of a car parked in the middle of the street, and the other victim was a few feet away near another car, KTLA reported. The area was shut down for several hours as police questioned possible witnesses.

It appeared that there had been some sort of traffic collision, Joseph said. It was unclear whether the incident was gang-related, he said.

The LAPD 77th Street Division is investigating, and police believe there may have been more than one gunman involved, according to KTLA.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 1st, 2013, 7:51 pm

What isn't that in hoovers hood?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 1st, 2013, 10:44 pm

well its 52 hoover or the south border of darc side ...lookin at current situation i would say south of darc side 40's but i have 0 knowledge pure speculation from phuket

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 2nd, 2013, 6:42 am

bgcasper wrote:well its 52 hoover or the south border of darc side ...lookin at current situation i would say south of darc side 40's but i have 0 knowledge pure speculation from phuket
I'm looking at the hood map it looks like hoovers hood and the border is vernon ave

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 2nd, 2013, 9:10 am

[quote="xxx"]My bad, you guys are right....I want post any more....I don't want any problems with you guys......[/quote]checc yo funky ass bushs full of codom from the last fool that banged yo bichass

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 2nd, 2013, 9:18 am

[quote="Bunknown"][quote="bgcasper"]well its 52 hoover or the south border of darc side ...lookin at current situation i would say south of darc side 40's but i have 0 knowledge pure speculation from phuket[/quote]

I'm looking at the hood map it looks like hoovers hood and the border is vernon ave[/quote]ds 40's go south of ver i think they own up to the lil park on hoov and 47

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 2nd, 2013, 11:27 am

Check out what this girl has on her Instagram page. She is claiming 40s
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (111.87 KiB) Viewed 15747 times

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 2nd, 2013, 11:28 am

bgcasper wrote:
Bunknown wrote:
bgcasper wrote:well its 52 hoover or the south border of darc side ...lookin at current situation i would say south of darc side 40's but i have 0 knowledge pure speculation from phuket
I'm looking at the hood map it looks like hoovers hood and the border is vernon ave
ds 40's go south of ver i think they own up to the lil park on hoov and 47
Get out of here , Really? dang hoovers lost alot of ground!

It is quit possible it was 60's who did that considering that darc side is the strongest click.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 2nd, 2013, 11:30 am

alexalonso wrote:Check out what this girl has on her Instagram page. She is claiming 40s
Oh lord smh I was just wondering how the youth are taking this and there you go.

Crenshaw high must be WILD right now.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » September 3rd, 2013, 10:14 am

bgcasper wrote:coup and allhood and xxx and the old mangler or kevmac or h60dsta or george the jungle are one and the same
Homie...that is not me and I am not them. Ask Alonso....he can tell who is who by IP addresses. Mine changes, but alot of those dudes probably share the same. You should chill unless you know for sure what you talking about...but its the net so who cares. The only thing me and those dudes might have in common is that we grew up in LA, still live here and are in our 30's age wise. I don't even like putting too much on the net...but in todays age of FB and Twitter...shit is everywhere.

I mean who are you really....one minute you a BG from SSCC warring in the 90's when shit was crackin...the next you a Vietnamese buddha lighting candles and incense rubbing baby oil on yourself before you hide out in the bushes of someone you don't like. It's the net so shit is crazy....

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » September 3rd, 2013, 10:25 am

40 vs. 60....will go the way of 40 vs. 30. Give it a minute and it will go away.

These dudes have had run ins in the past...usually at Shaw during summer school or on the Shaw over some bitch. It never got this much attention...and I don't remember of it getting this bloody...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2013, 10:57 am

[quote="Coup"][quote="bgcasper"]coup and allhood and xxx and the old mangler or kevmac or h60dsta or george the jungle are one and the same[/quote]

Homie...that is not me and I am not them. Ask Alonso....he can tell who is who by IP addresses. Mine changes, but alot of those dudes probably share the same. You should chill unless you know for sure what you talking about...but its the net so who cares. The only thing me and those dudes might have in common is that we grew up in LA, still live here and are in our 30's age wise. I don't even like putting too much on the net...but in todays age of FB and Twitter...shit is everywhere.

I mean who are you really....one minute you a BG from SSCC warring in the 90's when shit was crackin...the next you a Vietnamese buddha lighting candles and incense rubbing baby oil on yourself before you hide out in the bushes of someone you don't like. It's the net so shit is crazy....[/quote]come on old cuzzz let the mask drop ...is this the old ass crenshaw library pc u been loggin on like the old days ? lol than who is xxx is it the old ass binoculared shrimp x from gardena???anyway much luv to your posts when you on off nutts mode ... peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2013, 11:39 am

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » September 3rd, 2013, 2:43 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Coup wrote:
bgcasper wrote:coup and allhood and xxx and the old mangler or kevmac or h60dsta or george the jungle are one and the same

I mean who are you really....one minute you a BG from SSCC warring in the 90's when shit was crackin...the next you a Vietnamese buddha lighting candles and incense rubbing baby oil on yourself before you hide out in the bushes of someone you don't like. It's the net so shit is crazy....
come on old cuzzz let the mask drop ...is this the old ass crenshaw library pc u been loggin on like the old days ? lol than who is xxx is it the old ass binoculared shrimp x from gardena???anyway much luv to your posts when you on off nutts mode ... peace
:lol:

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 3rd, 2013, 4:32 pm

Coup wrote:40 vs. 60....will go the way of 40 vs. 30. Give it a minute and it will go away.

These dudes have had run ins in the past...usually at Shaw during summer school or on the Shaw over some bitch. It never got this much attention...and I don't remember of it getting this bloody...
the first 40 v. 30 conflict lasted 10 years. You talking about the recent one from this year? If so, I dont think no-one was killed, just a few shootings. So far, 3 killed, in this 60 v. 40 conflict. I hope you are right though.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » September 3rd, 2013, 5:43 pm

@1 wrote:
Coup wrote:40 vs. 60....will go the way of 40 vs. 30. Give it a minute and it will go away.

the first 40 v. 30 conflict lasted 10 years. You talking about the recent one from this year? If so, I dont think no-one was killed, just a few shootings. So far, 3 killed, in this 60 v. 40 conflict. I hope you are right though.
What's up with the name change Alonso? Just something u felt like doing?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » September 3rd, 2013, 5:47 pm

Yeah this last one....40 & 60 have deep deep history. There was a time when you didn't see one without the other on Shaw. Family ties are real strong....I have seen them butt heads over bs...no real bloodshed though.

New generation...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 3rd, 2013, 10:59 pm

[quote="Coup"]Yeah this last one....40 & 60 have deep deep history. There was a time when you didn't see one without the other on Shaw. Family ties are real strong....I have seen them butt heads over bs...no real bloodshed though.

New generation...[/quote]true ...but it went supa hard hopefully it will be squashed and yeah 40's 60's relationship i could feel the love from phuket ...if those two super crip gang lets be real thats what they are can squash it after what went down it would show real power real control but thats not how usually things go down in the streets ...the skinny swaggy pill popin party crew generation seems hard to control