Street Kings: SoxLos: Sur 13 WTF is going on?????

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Street Kings: SoxLos: Sur 13 WTF is going on?????

Unread post by jdm894g » March 26th, 2010, 6:12 pm

I see a lot of there hit ups on normandie between imperial and century. They all crossing each other out. You got three gangs in one small area. I know that SxL is mainly near imperial, but the others are all relative new, at least to me. Is street kings a real barrio? It looks like a war zone around here with all the dissing going back and forth.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Street Kings: SoxLos: Sur 13 WTF is going on?????

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 25th, 2010, 3:12 am

jdm894g wrote:I see a lot of there hit ups on normandie between imperial and century. They all crossing each other out. You got three gangs in one small area. I know that SxL is mainly near imperial, but the others are all relative new, at least to me. Is street kings a real barrio? It looks like a war zone around here with all the dissing going back and forth.
yeah they warin right now...southxlos is loosin right now....

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » August 25th, 2010, 8:58 am

Throw in junior mafia 13, i seen them hit up on 110/vermont. they dissing southxlos, too.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 13th, 2010, 9:19 pm

its a new era.
alot of new gangs comin out of no where. And right next to old big strong established hoods and taking them on.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Yohann » December 16th, 2010, 6:39 pm

[quote="jdm894g"]I see a lot of there hit ups on normandie between imperial and century. They all crossing each other out. You got three gangs in one small area. I know that SxL is mainly near imperial, but the others are all relative new, at least to me. Is street kings a real barrio? It looks like a war zone around here with all the dissing going back and forth.[quote]

Yeah, I live right there, on Imperial and Normandie, and I noticed the same thing since last week. There are a lot of Crip gangs in the area too (NHC, Hoovers...) and I know that it's pretty hot between the South Los and the Hoover Crips, especially since the Hoovers killed a 15yo boy that they thought was from South Los 3 months ago. He was actually the brother of a south los member. So when I saw all these South Los tags everywhere in the neighborhood, I first thought it was time for a payback... They hit up even south of Imperial, after the 105 on Vermont.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » December 16th, 2010, 10:49 pm

18 street is even hit up on 106th/Normandie....A lot of gangs in a small area. Im sure the r100s have there eyes on things....cause the surenos are moving in.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 7th, 2011, 2:50 pm

Is anybody aware of a murder on Imperial and Vermont two or three days ago? It's right where the South Los graffitis were popping up... I saw a dead body on the street, whith the detectives looking for evidences, but don't know what happened...

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 7th, 2011, 5:40 pm

Yohann wrote:Is anybody aware of a murder on Imperial and Vermont two or three days ago? It's right where the South Los graffitis were popping up... I saw a dead body on the street, whith the detectives looking for evidences, but don't know what happened...
dude your location says paris france, whats the deal?

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 7th, 2011, 8:13 pm

cliffard wrote:
Yohann wrote:Is anybody aware of a murder on Imperial and Vermont two or three days ago? It's right where the South Los graffitis were popping up... I saw a dead body on the street, whith the detectives looking for evidences, but don't know what happened...
Yeah, I'm a student from France, but I stay on Imperial and Normandie for the whole academic year. I'm doing a PhD on Compton gangs (and Compton politics also).

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » January 9th, 2011, 7:56 am

I must didnt go anywhere because I missed that. Im right on Denker Ave & 110th. SoXLos don't hit too much anymore. Im now starting to see 18st hit up around 106th/Normandie

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 9th, 2011, 10:32 am

I'm in the block between Denker, Imperial and Normandie. South Los hits between Normandie and Figueroa, around Imperial. Yesterday evening I saw a couple of new big ass tags, so they are pretty active, at least as far as graffiti is concerned.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 10th, 2011, 6:29 pm

Yeah, I'm a student from France, but I stay on Imperial and Normandie for the whole academic year. I'm doing a PhD on Compton gangs (and Compton politics also).
:?

Im now starting to see 18st hit up around 106th/Normandie

I am over there and have seen only a few strikes, but that is the strangest thing....SxL must be gone or layin low...they would never allow that to happen.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 11th, 2011, 11:54 am

I've also seen a Florencia hit up on Vermont and 119th yesterday morning...

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » January 11th, 2011, 6:53 pm

Coup wrote:

I am over there and have seen only a few strikes, but that is the strangest thing....SxL must be gone or layin low...they would never allow that to happen.
itz normal...if a gang is down because of wars or a lack of recruitment another one tries to fill that space...

it just shows that the South Los is tuned down by waring with Hoovers and Junior Mafia

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » January 12th, 2011, 4:31 pm

Yohann wrote:
cliffard wrote:
respect, must be interesting, if you havent already you need to pick caspers brains - hes a walking gang library, to make life even easier i believe im right in saying french is his first language...

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 13th, 2011, 9:21 pm

cliffard wrote: respect, must be interesting, if you havent already you need to pick caspers brains - hes a walking gang library, to make life even easier i believe im right in saying french is his first language...
Thx. Yeah, I knew him before coming here. We already talked on a French forum. He knows pretty much everything on Compton.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » January 15th, 2011, 9:10 am

H572DSTA wrote:
Coup wrote:

itz normal...if a gang is down because of wars or a lack of recruitment another one tries to fill that space...

it just shows that the South Los is tuned down by waring with Hoovers and Junior Mafia
How deep are these Junior Mafia dudes? I know there original hood is like whittier or somewhere around there. I havent seen Street kings up...just JM13, SxL13 and SUR 13 and now XV3 in the 100s and 90s between Normandie and Vermont. I see from time to time JM hit up on denker & 110th on my neighbors wall. But the R100s got this area on lock. No room for surenos.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 15th, 2011, 7:28 pm

jdm894g wrote:How deep are these Junior Mafia dudes? I know there original hood is like whittier or somewhere around there. I havent seen Street kings up...just JM13, SxL13 and SUR 13 and now XV3 in the 100s and 90s between Normandie and Vermont. I see from time to time JM hit up on denker & 110th on my neighbors wall. But the R100s got this area on lock. No room for surenos.
Did you hear the shooting on Denker and 113th on thursday? I was in my backyard and I heard like 10 gun shots...This shit was pretty crazy. Two teenagers from the house just behind mine were shot. Don't know what exactly happened. Apparently it was a drive by but I don't know more.

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » January 16th, 2011, 3:07 pm

I didnt here it. I was just on 113th between Denker and Harvard. it was an open house and i went buy to network with the realtor. I was bowling that night in gardena anyways. Was the victims black or hispanic? But the only gang in the area is the Blocks and the closest enemies are the hoovers. I dont see IFG coming that far to put in work.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 16th, 2011, 11:41 pm

jdm894g wrote:I didnt here it. I was just on 113th between Denker and Harvard. it was an open house and i went buy to network with the realtor. I was bowling that night in gardena anyways. Was the victims black or hispanic? But the only gang in the area is the Blocks and the closest enemies are the hoovers. I dont see IFG coming that far to put in work.
They are Black, but from what some neighbors told me, they are not gang affiliated... Both of them survived actually.
What about the NHC? Aren't they in the neighborhood too?
BCG doesn't beef with the South Los?

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » January 17th, 2011, 3:37 pm

Yohann wrote:
jdm894g wrote:I didnt here it. I was just on 113th between Denker and Harvard. it was an open house and i went buy to network with the realtor. I was bowling that night in gardena anyways. Was the victims black or hispanic? But the only gang in the area is the Blocks and the closest enemies are the hoovers. I dont see IFG coming that far to put in work.
They are Black, but from what some neighbors told me, they are not gang affiliated... Both of them survived actually.
What about the NHC? Aren't they in the neighborhood too?
BCG doesn't beef with the South Los?

Dont quote me, I have lived in this area most of my life.

technically 1e11 is in the area. They are on the other side of western. Blocks dont beef with SoxLos. SoxLos dont come across normandie. I dont think SoxLos coud handle the beef with Hoovers, XV3, JM13, SUr13, 18st, G13 and then to add R100s...which brings in the rest of the NH car. It would be lights out.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 17th, 2011, 6:35 pm

jdm894g wrote:
?

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jdm894g » January 22nd, 2011, 9:10 am

Yohann wrote:
jdm894g wrote:
?
What I mean I cant definitively say there are 1e11 folks on the east side of western. Maybe in those duplexes from 110th to 108th. Most folks between Imperial and 110 will more than likely be Block Crips and as you go north Underground Crips. Since they all roll together, you never know who is who. I saw a dude a few months ago wearing a t-shirt that said, "IM FROM ROLLIN!!!" crossing the street on 108th/western.

Yohann
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Yohann » January 23rd, 2011, 9:09 pm

jdm894g wrote: What I mean I cant definitively say there are 1e11 folks on the east side of western. Maybe in those duplexes from 110th to 108th. Most folks between Imperial and 110 will more than likely be Block Crips and as you go north Underground Crips. Since they all roll together, you never know who is who. I saw a dude a few months ago wearing a t-shirt that said, "IM FROM ROLLIN!!!" crossing the street on 108th/western.
Alright, thx for the infos.

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: HxA

Unread post by snino1989 » November 24th, 2013, 11:52 am

Street kings, krook locos, jr mafia, sur13, nite crawlers, what r there turfs? And which 18 click is there?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 24th, 2013, 12:11 pm

street kings, wtf., new varrios are now taking up names from the movies?

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by snino1989 » November 24th, 2013, 12:24 pm

Not shrr but SK is in that area i thot they stood for street kriminals?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » November 24th, 2013, 12:26 pm

snino1989 wrote:Not shrr but SK is in that area i thot they stood for street kriminals?
yeah but dont the street kriminals go by STK not SK?

snino1989
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by snino1989 » November 24th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Ur probably rite SK is hit up there tho but i noe there is a gang called street kriminals around there somewheres to maybe even spelt with a C but idk, i dont really noe there turfs tho and i wanna add them on my maps

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 19th, 2017, 11:54 pm

No matter what the 100s will always be SOUTH LOS hood all these new booty hoods like SXK CNE EK ROB S13 JRM BGS theyll never live up to the SOUTH LOS GANG name.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2017, 4:13 am

jr mafia and bagos all over 118 ecc compton side of their hood aint jr mafia originally like lil watts all over hathorn and what is bagos their name sound like a clicca of somthing bigger that broke off and went solo

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2017, 4:23 am

jr mafia and bagos all over 118 ecc compton side of their hood aint jr mafia originally like lil watts all over hathorn and what is bagos their name sound like a clicca of somthing bigger that broke off and went solo

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”