What Asian Gang is the craziest

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: What Asian Gang is the craziest

Unread post by Proverbz » April 18th, 2013, 9:26 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
Proverbz wrote:that's why gang bangin is such a dirty game. the same big homie that's telling you to bust missions can be the same one snitching. it's surprising and shocking to find out, especially because he WAS a straight up G. im pretty sure the Gambino Family dropped their jaws when Sammy the Bull ratted them out. Same with Frank Lucas, and he ratted on his own blood family. doesn't matter what their position is or their rep as a killer, anyone can be a snitch.
the sad thing is he knew the most about his cousin so that fool got the most cases. his own blood.

i heard it was all because of his chick. he was CVL.

because he didn't snitch at first. he was in county fighting his case with the rest of the ab.

the 2 rumors i heard was his gf was threatening to leave him OR his gf caught an accessory case or some shit.

that's how/when he turned.
what does CVL stand for?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » April 18th, 2013, 10:15 pm

Proverbz wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:
Proverbz wrote:that's why gang bangin is such a dirty game. the same big homie that's telling you to bust missions can be the same one snitching. it's surprising and shocking to find out, especially because he WAS a straight up G. im pretty sure the Gambino Family dropped their jaws when Sammy the Bull ratted them out. Same with Frank Lucas, and he ratted on his own blood family. doesn't matter what their position is or their rep as a killer, anyone can be a snitch.
the sad thing is he knew the most about his cousin so that fool got the most cases. his own blood.

i heard it was all because of his chick. he was CVL.

because he didn't snitch at first. he was in county fighting his case with the rest of the ab.

the 2 rumors i heard was his gf was threatening to leave him OR his gf caught an accessory case or some shit.

that's how/when he turned.
what does CVL stand for?
chet vi lon = die because of pussy

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 18th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Proverbz wrote:
what does CVL stand for?
it's in vietnamese. die for pussy.

i don't know if ppl still say it.

back in 90's viets use to say CVL.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 5th, 2013, 12:42 pm

Respects to the Vietnamese, they made it.

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » January 9th, 2014, 9:49 pm

kiCKer wrote:
FINITO wrote:KoreanPlayboyz and KoreanThugFamily were the craziest of them all. Plain and simple.
KTF? from Torrance? who do you know from there? i knew all the originals...they were my boys growing up
Yea? Im talking about the 3 Pauls, Ji , David... those names ring a bell?

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 10th, 2014, 8:31 am

I was in the county right when the greenlight on all Asians got put on and I seen some TRG's and ABZ get the piss beat out of them but I gotta say they stood down the whole time. Those fools were down in the county, I even got gassed by a TRG...lol On the street I had 15 WC knock on my door when I lived behind the old movie theater on Atlantic and Main in Alhambra and they wanted to talk cause I guess when one of my homies left from visiting me a WC was outside maddogging so my homie (actually I would love to kick him in the head) threw a beer at him. We were able to talk it out , we had to we were neighbors and me and the WC cat became really good friends. I used to call him Doh and he hung with a cat named Stanley aka fatboy, and another cool ass dude named GQ I believe. We used to kick cool PF and WC...lol This was in 2000

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 10th, 2014, 12:11 pm

AztecNinja wrote:I was in the county right when the greenlight on all Asians got put on and I seen some TRG's and ABZ get the piss beat out of them but I gotta say they stood down the whole time. Those fools were down in the county, I even got gassed by a TRG...lol On the street I had 15 WC knock on my door when I lived behind the old movie theater on Atlantic and Main in Alhambra and they wanted to talk cause I guess when one of my homies left from visiting me a WC was outside maddogging so my homie (actually I would love to kick him in the head) threw a beer at him. We were able to talk it out , we had to we were neighbors and me and the WC cat became really good friends. I used to call him Doh and he hung with a cat named Stanley aka fatboy, and another cool ass dude named GQ I believe. We used to kick cool PF and WC...lol This was in 2000
Stanley's in Chino right now.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » January 10th, 2014, 1:54 pm

Whats up with Doh?

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » January 10th, 2014, 4:07 pm

Since I have fam that lives in long beach n used to bang, I have to say ABZ n TRG have sum of the best reps for putting it down. Especially going up against good sized varrio(s) like Longo. They put the smash down and killed a lot of soldiers from Longo...

I remember once I was w/ my cousins from Longo and were went fishing in Seal Beach by this overpass where we had a good spot. (Catching baby leopard sharks, sea bass, mackerel, etc)..

Just so happened there were sum Asians fishing and one thing led to another, they were fom Garden Grove set, I don't remember, my cousins banged on em, and shit hit the fan...

Fishing poles being used as weapons..LOL!!!..especially when since there were lures on the end..LOL!!!, my cousin got stabbed in his finger, shirt torn, that shit was crazy. There were only 3 of them w/ their chicks and like 6 of us...I was a youngster so I didn't join the fray but these cats stood their ground and gave a beating back...that shit spilled onto the overpass in the street, etc, bitches jumping on my cousins back, scratching their eyes out..damn, I'll never forget that shit..needless to say, them cats was down... :lol:

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 10th, 2014, 5:51 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Whats up with Doh?
dunno

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » January 10th, 2014, 6:02 pm

Long time, Shing, how ya been .. remember I asked about psycho from cys and u wanted to know if he was at lancaster at one point? Yea he was.. and he was supposedly a regulator for the surenos...

I really do not like this dude psycho though. Wus the 411 on this dude

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 10th, 2014, 6:08 pm

FINITO wrote:Long time, Shing, how ya been .. remember I asked about psycho from cys and u wanted to know if he was at lancaster at one point? Yea he was.. and he was supposedly a regulator for the surenos...

you know why he was a regulator? surenos save that spot for lames. surenos got him hooked on tar heroin and he became a mule for bringing in that stuff. he was on C-yard and a few of my homies were on the same yard.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 20th, 2014, 5:13 pm

I like you Shing. You keep it real bout how you feel. Red Door right?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 21st, 2014, 4:46 am

shing wrote:
FINITO wrote:Long time, Shing, how ya been .. remember I asked about psycho from cys and u wanted to know if he was at lancaster at one point? Yea he was.. and he was supposedly a regulator for the surenos...

you know why he was a regulator? surenos save that spot for lames. surenos got him hooked on tar heroin and he became a mule for bringing in that stuff. he was on C-yard and a few of my homies were on the same yard.
^Sorry I'm not up on what this means. Regulator, meaning puts fools in check?

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 21st, 2014, 6:16 am

i heard stories that back in the days PAUL got his side claiming HUNG MUN. early 90's when PAUL was beefing with the other sides.

hung mun is red door right? any truth to those paul side claiming red door stories?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 21st, 2014, 4:15 pm

judastaugamma wrote:i heard stories that back in the days PAUL got his side claiming HUNG MUN. early 90's when PAUL was beefing with the other sides.

hung mun is red door right? any truth to those paul side claiming red door stories?
We used to all hang together in the 80s and follow the same guy. Then he went the WC route following Tony Young. I've the stories about his side claiming Hung Mun, but to me it's just stories because we never kicked it with them after the split and they were all claiming WC. By the way those 4 WC leaders that got Rico'ed in the 90s all beat that case a few years ago and are all out now. Paul got deported so you won't see his side on the rise any time soon.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 21st, 2014, 4:18 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:I like you Shing. You keep it real bout how you feel. Red Door right?
yep. why lie on an open forum where a little research could go a long way.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 21st, 2014, 4:25 pm

triplethreat wrote:
shing wrote:

^Sorry I'm not up on what this means. Regulator, meaning puts fools in check?
Basically, what a regulator does is to handle business when someone needs to be dealt with. But in this guy's case, because he's corean and probably only a fringe sureno, he's expendable. So they make him do the dirty work and if he gets caught...so what, an outsider goes to the hole/SHU nobody cares. Their hands are clean but their business got handled at the same time. I've seen it with a Bulldog that wanted to stay on the yard. Condition was that if they needed something taken care of, they would slide him the shank.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 21st, 2014, 6:36 pm

so the storie paul side/hung mun were BS/twisted?

i thought the WC ricos 2000's those guys went in?

did PAUL SIDE became MP side WC?

i don't know much about WC past the paul/sonny/ken/tside days.

last time i went in county, i ran into/heard pomona h-group, jumbo side, MP side, crip WC, blood WC. i was like WTF?

how about four seas shing? is/was red door tight with four seas?
there was four seas in SFV late 90's but they were not impressive.

i'm a sfv/LA guy and sgv confuses me. too many stories from fakes/claimers trying to sound connected over in sgv. plus SGV alliances were weird. like BD and ABZ tight 90's then bam now i hear BD is with WC 2000's.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 21st, 2014, 8:19 pm

judastaugamma wrote:so the storie paul side/hung mun were BS/twisted?

i thought the WC ricos 2000's those guys went in?

did PAUL SIDE became MP side WC?

i don't know much about WC past the paul/sonny/ken/tside days.

last time i went in county, i ran into/heard pomona h-group, jumbo side, MP side, crip WC, blood WC. i was like WTF?

how about four seas shing? is/was red door tight with four seas?
there was four seas in SFV late 90's but they were not impressive.

i'm a sfv/LA guy and sgv confuses me. too many stories from fakes/claimers trying to sound connected over in sgv. plus SGV alliances were weird. like BD and ABZ tight 90's then bam now i hear BD is with WC 2000's.
could be true but I just don't run into enough of them to know.
I see a few 4 seas around. they just go out and try to make money but they do have youngsters.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 21st, 2014, 9:05 pm

yup BD was wcK and cbK. Now they buddies.

Even Joe Boys get along with a certain side WC now.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 21st, 2014, 9:20 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:yup BD was wcK and cbK. Now they buddies.

Even Joe Boys get along with a certain side WC now.
i know BD started beefing with WS ABZ because of outlaws, then that bs with NS ABZ which was mistaken identity but i don't know how they started being cool with WC. they were beefing with WC for so long. AND BD came from VIET CHING afaik. VC beefed with WC way way back. doesn't make sense.

there's still JOE BOYS????

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 22nd, 2014, 6:11 am

What's the relationship like between RD, WC and 4Seas? I remember hearing RD and WC hate each other. I already mentioned before 4Seas had a click in Orange County. The ones I knew of were more posers than bangers. At the time seemed like 4Seas was letting in any Chinese kid who wanted to claim a gang.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 22nd, 2014, 8:22 am

Lots of good shit for the last few posts. Some definitely deserve their own threads.

I dont want to spread rumors, but Ive heard one of the Dai Los from that case was no good. Dont know if its true. You know how people get sketched out when someone is released early.

During my time, 4 Seas werent doing much. Their youngsters got in Cool Boys.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 22nd, 2014, 8:31 am

Did Paul get deported for this case even though he beat this case?

How the Dai Los beat the case?

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » January 23rd, 2014, 8:45 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Did Paul get deported for this case even though he beat this case?

How the Dai Los beat the case?
I'm not sure under what circumstances he was deported. All I know is that they beat the RICO stuff. How they beat it is a crazy ass story or even a comedic one. So back then Paul has a security company and he takes one of his employees everywhere he goes, the guy is like his personal bodyguard. Well, guess what. The guy is either an ex-cop or off duty cop moonlighting as a security guard. This guy was taken to gang meetings and all that good stuff all the while he's helping the feds build a case. The crazy part is that the feds didn't even plant him. He just got the job by freakin' accident. That's part of how they got busted in the beginning. Anyways, they beat the case based on illegal wiretaps and such. I think it had to do with the guy illegally recording stuff. This is the story I got from a close friend that dodged the indictment.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 24th, 2014, 11:08 am

Thought it was Jumbo Sunny Side.

There was even a Blackie Sunny Side.

H group broke off of Kein Side.

I remember when some sides didnt like the new Kein Side.

Certain side WC beefed with HSG but HSG was allies with Kein Side.

Crip and Blood WC? Please..

626 gangs split sides and make money with traditional enemies.

Not gonna put a certain side WC on blast, but they was fuckin with VN ABZ.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 27th, 2014, 2:28 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:
Crip and Blood WC? Please..
you've never seen/heard some WC claim B and C?

maybe their older homies checked them and they stopped.

i've seen/heard it.

one time a pinoy from carson (OG i think) and a chinese WC almost went at it because of "DOG" and "CUZ" in 2600 one of the times i was in county.

the pinoy was a new fish, so he was on the tier waiting to go in his cell.

the WC hit him up for his nationality.

pinoy was like "OH I'M PINOY, DOG"

WC was like "DON'T CALL ME DOG, CUZ. FUCK BLOODS, CUZ!"

LOL

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 27th, 2014, 3:18 am

^That's some funny ish. Around my way in OC all the WC were more GQ style. All the ones I ever came across anyways. Never heard any of them claim Blood or Crip. I never noticed them claiming Blood till years later when I saw pics of some WC all flamed up. At first I thought they're wearing red as a Chinese thing or maybe cause the beef with ABZ? But then I see that some WC were actually claiming Blood. I always had the impression they're a more traditional Asian gang, no colors. Then even more recently online seeing some WC claiming Crip was even more strange. From what I know you can't just pick up a blue or red rag and start claiming. I don't know the politics behind that, just kinda odd.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 27th, 2014, 3:51 am

triplethreat wrote:^That's some funny ish. Around my way in OC all the WC were more GQ style. All the ones I ever came across anyways. Never heard any of them claim Blood or Crip. I never noticed them claiming Blood till years later when I saw pics of some WC all flamed up. At first I thought they're wearing red as a Chinese thing or maybe cause the beef with ABZ? But then I see that some WC were actually claiming Blood. I always had the impression they're a more traditional Asian gang, no colors. Then even more recently online seeing some WC claiming Crip was even more strange. From what I know you can't just pick up a blue or red rag and start claiming. I don't know the politics behind that, just kinda odd.
wc was traditional asian gang when i was young.

slacks n dress shirt maybe a dress jacket for the older ones.

maybe jeans and polo shirt for youngsters.

not really g'd up.

don't know what happened.

derajgwapo
What city do you live in now?: San Bernadino

Unread post by derajgwapo » April 15th, 2015, 7:26 am

that SICK ASS SARZANA GANG TODO CONTROLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » April 17th, 2015, 4:59 pm

derajgwapo wrote:that SICK ASS SARZANA GANG TODO CONTROLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!
clown