Texas gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
leanin

Unread post by leanin » August 18th, 2006, 8:24 pm

THAT'S NORTHSIDE CENTRAL

GreenspointloC

Unread post by GreenspointloC » August 19th, 2006, 6:30 pm

leanin wrote:THAT'S NORTHSIDE CENTRAL

yea i kno bout them i got a homie named greg he from there i kno they hand shake

northwest_ncm

Sureños in Houston

Unread post by northwest_ncm » September 22nd, 2007, 12:12 pm

Marvmeister
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Marvmeister » October 1st, 2007, 10:41 am

We got some relativez in houston who bang tree top piru
and i heard of rollin sixties and 83 hoovers there

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 21st, 2007, 7:36 pm

where in Houston do "bang tree top piru
and rollin sixties and 83 hoovers" bang

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » October 22nd, 2007, 11:35 pm

Mcminister wrote:where in Houston do "bang tree top piru
I never heard of ttp's or 83hc in houston but I know rsc used to be deep as hell in alief and the sharpstown areas on the southwest part of houston...also i have met rsc's from missouri city and the northwest.

at one time they easily had over 500 members city-wide no doubt about it...couldnt tell you about where the stand now or in last 7 or 8 years...

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 23rd, 2007, 12:59 pm

i c alot of kids with blue bandana's sagging and ive heard stories of bloods robbin people up on bissonnet but i don kno the detailed named of they set...i kno this city does have bloods and crips tho.

alot of more GD's tho

TB-C

Unread post by TB-C » October 28th, 2007, 10:23 pm

uh? any one heard of 44th st crips Galveston tx or errr Lemark crips? soemthin like that.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » October 28th, 2007, 11:28 pm

yall crazy u actually go up to dudes and ask them wat crip set they banggin
lol

i jst hang with homies who got blue bandana's on i kno wassup...i jst kno they crip crip wana be w.e..b ut i don kno if they are 98 hoover kyGf crip(<--maade up gang don google it wiggers) (no offence to any real crip on this board)

htown

Unread post by htown » November 4th, 2007, 2:49 pm

SWblocks-Veteran Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mcminister wrote:

I never heard of ttp's or 83hc in houston but I know rsc used to be deep as hell in alief and the sharpstown areas on the southwest part of houston...also i have met rsc's from missouri city and the northwest.

at one time they easily had over 500 members city-wide no doubt about it...couldnt tell you about where the stand now or in last 7 or 8 years...

yea there is alot of TTP in Wesley Square and there is a lot of Bounty Hunters in Mo City

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » November 17th, 2007, 12:11 pm

htown wrote:SWblocks-Veteran Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:35 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mcminister wrote:

yea there is alot of TTP in Wesley Square and there is a lot of Bounty Hunters in Mo City
ya i used to be over in WS and Jailhouse back in the day i always knew that the Square was full of Ru's but i didnt know they were claiming TTP. I actually have heard them young kats repping Wesley Square Piru..so didnt know they were TTP. And when I was growing up there was no Bounty Hunters in Mo City cause i used to chill with alot of Crips from Mayfair, Briargate and Ridgemont and their main beef was either with LRZ 13 or them fools claimin Killa Klan at the Ridge. The only bloods in that area they beefed with was some lil BS blood gang out of Fondren Park..but no Hunters in the early and mid 90s

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 18th, 2007, 5:45 am

do yall think the crips n bloods here in htown are real...coz this ain no gang bangin city its more laid back n on some dope doi shit

SWblocks-Veteran
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SWblocks-Veteran » November 20th, 2007, 2:14 am

Mcminister wrote:do yall think the crips n bloods here in htown are real...coz this ain no gang bangin city its more laid back n on some dope doi shit
1.money/hustlin
2.hood/street
3.gang

thats the order of most H-Towner's with gang affiliation percentage wise...but I got homeboys from my hood that are the exact opposite of that list. But for the most part it is all about the paper down in Houston

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 20th, 2007, 1:02 pm

its all bout paper , big rims ,lookin good and bangin SCREW . htown niggaz don even trip that much.only the youngsters from what i c..i guess wen they reach a mature state they realise gang bangin is wack in texas, coz BOiZ jst wana Swang and have fun after they hustle

think buot it hustle together everyone is rich no one dies...police don bother u
gang bang and hustle ..u killin and the community is losing son's father's sister's brother's and it becomes an issue and police start gettin mad ad investiagating

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 28th, 2007, 9:56 pm

aint no such thing as a 83 hoover crip 83's belong to the gangster crips

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 28th, 2007, 11:56 pm

oXJmAuPs2005Xo wrote:aint no such thing as a 83 hoover crip 83's belong to the gangster crips
you dont know what you talkin bout.

oXJmAuPs2005Xo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oXJmAuPs2005Xo » November 29th, 2007, 12:11 am

maybe i am wrong my fault

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 29th, 2007, 3:34 am

its all good.

YO-B
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by YO-B » November 30th, 2007, 5:15 pm

i know they got that fake 59 bounty hunter set out there

criminal_money

Unread post by criminal_money » February 28th, 2008, 5:04 am

The gangs I've seen around the fort worth area are:
Lynch Mob
BHD (bustin' heads daliy)
52 Hoover
83 Hoover
911 Hoover
Shot gun crips
MOB pirus
Latin Kings
rollink 60s
13st
and like one or two small gangs

criminal_money

Unread post by criminal_money » February 28th, 2008, 5:05 am

The gangs I've seen around the fort worth area are:
Lynch Mob
52 Hoover
83 Hoover
911 Hoover
Shot gun crips
MOB pirus
Latin Kings
rollink 60s
13st

awso2banshee
What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Re: Texas gangs

Unread post by awso2banshee » November 19th, 2008, 10:19 am

what hispanic gang in dallas wears orange?

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » November 19th, 2008, 10:57 am

Dont know, maybe not a gang but some kind of crew or maybe some wanna be Hoovers. Who knows nowadays

UnIDd
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by UnIDd » November 20th, 2008, 1:34 am

Ay...Does Anybody Know About Gangs In Laredo, Texas???...That Used To Be My Old Varrio...La Colonia Down Springfields Long A*s Avenue...I Wanna See Whats Up With All The Lil Homeys I Used To Kicc It With...See If They Stayed And Actually Started Bangin...Not Jus Stayed Lil Pee Wees...

texas1Norte4
What city do you live in now?: kingsville

Unread post by texas1Norte4 » November 20th, 2008, 12:33 pm

ders alot of different clikas in laredo

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NewMission » November 20th, 2008, 1:58 pm

UnIDd wrote:Ay...Does Anybody Know About Gangs In Laredo, Texas???...That Used To Be My Old Varrio...La Colonia Down Springfields Long A*s Avenue...I Wanna See Whats Up With All The Lil Homeys I Used To Kicc It With...See If They Stayed And Actually Started Bangin...Not Jus Stayed Lil Pee Wees...
Don't know much about Laredo, but one of my homeboys moved down there ALONG time ago, and all he would talk about was BOYSTOWN accross the border. ALL you can drink for 10 bucks kick back watch the donkey show or for another 10 bucks(or less lol) get you some @#$%!y. Thats the only GANGBANGIN i know of. LOL

NewMission
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re:

Unread post by NewMission » November 20th, 2008, 2:03 pm

criminal_money wrote:The gangs I've seen around the fort worth area are:
Lynch Mob
52 Hoover
83 Hoover
911 Hoover
Shot gun crips
MOB pirus
Latin Kings
rollink 60s
13st
anyone know anything about varrio 28th st in Ft Worth? Surfin the net and ran accross one of thier myspace pages, they had links to vSS28th st from LA south central. just wondering if they were the same or set up shop in funky town.

What city do you live in now?: Dallas

Unread post by 2092719 » August 18th, 2009, 8:26 am

the Las Villas Thugs bang yellow & orange. it got sumthin to do with Latino pride, ya heard. mostly dominicans though.

MONSTA111

Unread post by MONSTA111 » August 22nd, 2009, 6:19 am

mission wrote:
short.texas wrote:
MONSTA111 wrote:MY OOG IS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE OF HOUSTON TEXAS AND HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE DIXIE CIRCLE HIS NAME IS JON BOY. IF ANYONE KNOW THIS DUDE TELL HIM TO HOLLA AT ME CUZZ.
111 N-HOOD 4 LIFE
NHIP Y.G. SKI
1-DAY
1-HOUR
1-MINUTE

Say homie I think you might be meaning Dixon Circle in Dallas. Aint no such thing as "Dixie Circle in the H loco, plus aint no 111 N-Hoods reppin as a gang in Houston. I'd check ya O.G's credentials they sound kind of flaky to me.

Thats what I told him, but he is mistaken Dixon Circle is 357 Crips from Pomona I think, They are definitly not NHoods. they are the only Cali based crips that I now of that are still around. did you do time in Conally? Whats Tango Blast about? Peace!!
i just found out recently that my og was known as bk jon boy and he was at one point in his life from dixon circle our hood was in texas in the early to late 80's my hood is now in irvington nj and we are deep as hell. This was told to me by OG JON BOY HIMSELF WHEN MY WAS FIRST ESTABLISHED IN NJ. 1 OF THE YOUNG HOMIES FROM THE HOOD ACTUALLY CAME 2 TEXAS IN 2005 AND SAID THAT THERE ARE 111 NHOODS DOWN THERE AND THAT BK JON BOY IS A KNOWN FIGURE FROM 111.

dokt20oz
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: autin

Unread post by dokt20oz » January 4th, 2012, 4:23 pm

I'm from Inglewood Cali an I been livin in austin for some years now. Its a few niggas that be claimin bloods an crip but I ignores that shit. But they older niggas was on point its jus these wack ass wanna be from cali niggas out here.
The hoods in austin are divided by the last 2 digits of they zip code and is also divided by north, south, and east. The west side of austin is white ppl. Austin started bangin the same way we did in LA at first it was nothin but crips out here the out of nowhere fo no reason a lot of niggas from cali would come thru austin. They original niggas dnt be using cali gang names even if the were sanctioned by them. My uncle is big black from 12st witch is a blood neighborhood my uncle who is also from cali brought black p stones down to austin but he called them (02bloods or unlv then various gangs came about 02 piru, booker T boys, rosewood boys,), 21 piru(sanctioned by bsv), 25 kreigwood hustlers(created by a mad man named freddie B that smoke fry all day), 41blick(montopolis bloods) that makes up the east austin hoods.
23 bloods are from the north east side

Southside is mainly crips that I dnt care to kno much about out here but they have a few blood hoods 44Dsp(dove springs piru) or 27 boys(because of the bus rout they controll)

North austin also is mainly controlled by crips but they have bloods in a few areas but its unknow to me.
They mostly go by there hoods the last two digits of there zip code. 787....... 02, 21, 24, 25, 23,44, 45, 04, 52, 53, and 58 these are th neighborhoods that are hood. Mainly watch out fo niggas from 02, 21 them east side niggas ride

But if u thinkin bout livin in austin its a no go these niggas do so much snitchin the feds have a base here an these think its kool to snitch

So if u meet a blood from austin an he dnt say any of these set he's lie sock em the mouth fo bein false lol.

Also it shames me to say it though its way more fake bloods then crips in austin and its funny because when ever tell ppl I live in austin they assume I'm a blood then wen they peep the burgendy flag they look like lost children also idk but otha blood neighborhoods in cali but in Inglewood we adress otha damus with what's crackin but we keep it poppn an they backwards with it an for some strange reason they believe blood fall under the 5point star witch I dnt get an I been livin here fo a min an still dnt kno why

jserr101
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Plainview

Unread post by jserr101 » March 24th, 2014, 12:51 pm

Hi,just started on this forum. West Texas here and the STG's that I've seen here are some TS, MM , but mostly Latin Kings, the pain in the neck gang is tango blast (west Texas)

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX

Unread post by chupon106 » January 11th, 2015, 2:42 am

Hittin up this site for the first time in awhile and as far as the RGV (Rio Grande Valley - South Texas) is concerned prison gangs are the primary threat down here. Mexican drug cartels occasionally take care of business over here too but that's usually when one of their own turned informant and fled over here for safety (not very common). They usually hire Mexican-American prison or street gang members to deal with it for them. Street gangs go at it but shootings and killings are the exception and not the rule. TS is the clica who puts it down the most as a gang for the most part. Vallucos are by far the most active on an individual level but not as a gang. They like to throw gangs signs and show how tough they are for the notoriety. On the streets, their isn't much of a Valluco unity except for social media pictures. They go at it with each other for the most part...