Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

Unread post by bumperjack » March 21st, 2014, 11:30 pm

GreetingsSilentwssj: Yes thank you for welcoming me to discussion here isnt any secrets in history what is already out there my friend and fellow blogger the truth is the AB are the powerhouse for the whites just like the NF or EME is to there lil homies Surenos and Nortenos THE WHITE CAR has always been and always will be the "Aryan Brotherhood" Skinheads and NLR are like little homies for the BRAND(AB) NLR was founded by a guy named John Stinson the founder of the Skinheads PEN1 they pronounce them PEENINE Public Enemy Number 1 Skinheads under AB there founder is a guy named or nicknamed POPEYE who now is a AB and still founder of PEN1 and runs there show still,NLR is still in picture and answers also to AB also Iam from east bay area Northern Califa there was at one time a SO.CAL wood and a NO.CAL wood and still is but a wood is a w dood no matter what side of california we are from There are AB's from all over california,I know this information is not a secret any information I put out will stand by,as you know everything is alleged or accused by law enforcement I encourage you to check out my blog at ganglifestylebloodinbloodout.blogspot.com and veiw my profile its also a good blog BLOODINBLOODOUT its very informative stay up silentwssj look forward to your responce and thanks for the welcoming hope I answered your questions with satisfaction my friend till the end...BUMPERJACK

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » March 22nd, 2014, 9:50 am

Hey there BumperJack! I checked out your your blog, it was pretty informative. I can tell from your profile that you and I share some of the same interests. I encourage you to keep on going with the education thing! I was on that path myself some years ago. I found myself on unemployment when the economy crashed back in "09" The company that I worked for went from 140 down to 7 employees! During that time I finished my AA degree from UNM and started my BA. I wanted to get a Masters in Social Work and dedicate the rest of my life to helping people like us! Drug Addicts, Gang members, and Ex Cons. What derailed me was twofold! 1. I am married with 4 kids, a mortgage and a wife that is finishing her bachelors Degree in Business. 2. I was unable to find gainful employment in the world outside of construction. I decided to simply go back to what I know best which is being a tradesman! They don't care about your record and the money I make is more than most college graduates! Honesty, deep down inside my heart, I wish that I could still go that route though. Who knows, maybe some day I can. My wife only has 2 more classes to go. If she is able to get a better job, I just may do that still! Anyways, I just wanted to shoot some words of encouragement your way! It makes me happy to see people like you and I turn it around and better themselves! I think that God uses individuals like us to educate the younger generations that there is a better way! Nice to meet you and we will definitely speak more as time rolls on! Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 27th, 2014, 6:58 am

Greetings Silentwssj thank you for the encouragement my story is out there to let others know they can make it also in the free world its not out there to praise that lifestyle or to emulate it ,Its my story and as long as I dont impicate I can educate the reader I been around the block, soon to be 54 years old I want now my story out there& yes we have alot incommon I see you live in New Mexico kool Im down to earth and use to be Malevolent,having showing or arising from intense often vicious ill will...Thank you for checking out my blog it is a form of therapy for me to write,my friend have been in and through alot in my years education,Knowledge is power nobody can take it.I will return more as I write everyday Im trying to get this book out in 3 months take care silent will be talking more thank you for all the words of encouragement...Bumperjack

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Garden Grove

Unread post by razorman55 » March 27th, 2014, 1:46 pm

Hello Silent ..... LIttle Wing ..... Bumperjack and interested folks,

As promised, I now have the Green Light to share the information on the three (3) upcoming books. They will be formally labeling these 3 books as a San Quentin 3-part Series, each with it's own distinct subject matter. The prices will be forthcoming via their Web Site and should be up shortly. (Just think of this San Quentin Trilogy as you would the Lord of the Rings series!)

Book Number 1 - THE PRISON MENACE - How Imprisoned Gang Members Exploit the Correctional System by Ramon "Mundo" Mendoza ............ Although this book is intended for the Corrections community, there are many topics of interest (war stories of real events) with incident reports referring to prison gang attacks, mug shots, and is an in-depth training book for correctional officers regarding the career criminal mentality, how they set up targets, the RESPECT issue, how the prison gangs abuse the court subpoena (with examples), shank and drug smuggling, manufacture, etc.. Some chapters: Favors for Prisoners, Inmate Heroes, Snitches & Undesirables, Prisoner Communications, Female Facilitators, Group Photos Opportunities (shows AB, EME and other group photos), Security Threat Groups, Prisoner Communications, Red Flags for Officers, Prisoner Recividism, Prison Slang Terms and more. 23 total chapters. Whether we agree with Mr. Mendoza's informant status or not, who better to get the extreme version than from the horse's mouth and someone who's "been there and done that!"

Book Number 2 - ALPHA GUARD - The True Story of California's 1st Prison Gang Investigator by William Hankins and Eric Patao ......... Sgt. Hankins is now deceased and Eric Patao is a current Death Row Sergeant at San Quentin. 26 Chapters, plenty of crime scene photos, prison (San Quentin) and mug shot (Prison I.D.) photos and the story of William "Bill" Hankins (from 1957 tyo 1984); the first IGI (Institutional Gang Investigator) who knew about the EME and NF before upper staff, who refused to believe him until it was too late! He arrived at SQ in 1957 and saw the formation of the EME (who actually formed at DVI in 1957 and they went into "stealth mode" when they "invaded" San Quentin. Hankins masters the art of using prison informants and his journey coincides with the Big 4 prison gang formations. His revelations include graphic crimes scene photos (if you can't handle dead bodies, don't buy the book!), mug shots of early prison gang members. You will be blown away by the exposure of some of his informants and many people will not like what they read but he couldn't reveal them while he was alive and, more importantly, while they were in possible harm's way! Hankins becomes an SSU agent and works the EME, NF and BGF detail on the streets and names plenty of names from ALL groups regarding arrests, surveillances, etc. He was the ALPHA GUARD and a bad SOB. He delves extensively into Death Row Joe and you will see how evil DR was for sure in this book! Great read for all - cops and bad guys!

Book Number 3 - THE SHOE WAR - The History of Nortenos vs. Surenos by Eric Patao and Ramon "Mundo" Mendoza .........
Well researched. You will read about all the documented detailed events (there are many, beginning in 1961) that led up to the September 1968 San Quentin Shoe War, the actual Shoe War itself and the events that followed the Shoe War including the EME-NF War of 1972 that led to the final separation of the North and South as we know it today! Every significant 187 in this feud is covered with an abundance of crime scene photos, the first Sureno killed by NF, mug shots, group shots, DR crime scene and mug photos and much more. Many reports are referenced by the correctional officers who authored them and the exact dates and times! The reader will know EXACTLY why the BLUE and the RED went to war and not someone's self-serving spin.

Many of you will have questions about these books when they are released and I will try to assist in any way possible. Until then, all I can tell you is that you hear people (oftentimes, I must say regretfully, former cops) talk about how their books are supported by reports and crime scene this and crime scene that, but they never really show this so-called corroborative information nor do they mention the authors of these reports. So we are always left with just the "word" of this writer.

When you are finished with these 3 books, you will know from the preponderance of evidence, that EVERYTHING was well researched and the photos themselves will speak a thousand words. YOU BE THE JUDGE!!

Here is the LINK to the Publisher's Web Site for these upcoming books. Once the PRICES are available, I will notify you all but you can also check as often as you wish on their Web Site.

http://mexicanmafiabooks.com/

Peace to All,

Razorman55

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » March 27th, 2014, 6:39 pm

@bumper, my boys are cc county woods they are riders for sure

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 28th, 2014, 7:15 pm

these books been out a long times ago lol

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 28th, 2014, 8:56 pm

Hey everyone! I just got in from my work week! Just so you guys know, I have no internet access Monday-Friday! If you try to get a hold of me I will not get to it until the weekend. Anyhow, Those books definitely look worth delving into Razorman! When they become available I will definitely be a customer! From the descriptions it sounds like they cover lot! Anyways, I got to spend some quality time with the wife and kids now! Peace out Silent!

Midday
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by Midday » March 29th, 2014, 10:11 pm

Damn, this is the most intelligent thread I've witnessed in this website. I'm still to read the first page. Razorman and Silent sound smart as fuck.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 9:15 am

Thank you razorman55 and jeff yes cc county is the most solid peckerwood car by far in the california prison system and has been for over 40 plus years CO CO BOYS are riders thank you for reconizing jeff take care you must be a wood? :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 31st, 2014, 9:33 am

What other counties produce a lot of Woods? I heard San Bernardino County has a lot , is it true?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 10:10 am

Yes the I.E is a big wood car the NLR co founder is from that car Shorty Haden a good friend of mind Ruthlesscray Co co boy bumperjack,O.C also has a big wood car well I been out 19 years from cali system but I been writing my homie who was on death row so i do have inside still to this day

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 10:13 am

Inland Empire covers berdo,Riverside the I.E is alot of territory

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 11:52 am

I have a question,for all fellow history buffs, the shoe war might of went down at S.Q but when did the North become Nortenos? and When did the south become Surenos?IT WAS NOT IN THE1970s,the shoe war could of happened in the 1970s,Thank you again Razorman I will check out the books I was in SQ in 1986 and 1988 and paroled in june of 1995 from San Quentin alot of history,that guard has got to have alit of information looks like some good reads

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » March 31st, 2014, 12:24 pm

Hello Bumperjack ….. Many police officers (and younger cons who can only go by what they have been told) have heard far out versions of what took place at the Shoe War of 1968 and the significance of this event. When the authors decided to co-author THE SHOE WAR – The History of Nortenos vs. Surenos, they were motivated by the present day phenomena of North vs. South. The answer to your question will be addressed in detail in this book. It will be interesting to check out your readers’ answers to the question you posed. Once you read ALPHA GUARD, you will completely understand how this San Quentin sergeant could touch on so much history that was previously unanswered; an amazing wealth of information. Once you read ALPHA, which will be out just prior to THE SHOE WAR, you will see how the dots connect (historically speaking) in the SHOE WAR with EVERY significant incident covered with either crime scene photos, CDC incident reports, or both. I have always been intrigued by the early relationship between the AB and EME and I’ve learned (from the OG’s themselves and the incidents they were involved in) that many of them were very close, almost like fellow brothers. Barry Mills, for example, was extremely close with EME’s Martin “Kato” Vargas, and both were crime partners in and out of prison. If Mills weren’t white, he would’ve been sponsored by his EME “saddle pard” for sure! Although both are in BOP, their ways have separated today because Kato has dropped out and is due to be paroled this year whereas the Red Baron is doing “all day and all night!”

Razorman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 31st, 2014, 3:07 pm

Razorman55 good stuff yes well that relationship goes back way before my time and my time goes back 30 years and Im a O.G, them books will be great history,Yes agreed Barry like alot of the fellas have all day and then some I :roll: look forward to so good reads,That relatipnship goes back 42 years its a relationship the AB/EME will never end because of there alleagince to one another,They first started before indeterminte SHU programs,shared yards hole yards in both San Quentin and. Folsom that was back before Pelican bay or Corcoran I was in Corcoran when it opened in 1988 and later in 1989 pelican bay was built. And opened,love the history I became in gulfed many years ago and still hold a high respect for the history in by life out by death, you know usually guards and dropouts put out good reads in tell all books,I will remain on the sidelines in the free world,I walked that walk,talked that talk been there and done that done more than many and many is plenty stay up and thank you again to your knowledge and respect to our Heritage and Raw history,bumperjack

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » March 31st, 2014, 5:15 pm

@Razor- Nice post. Appreciate the info. on those books. Plan on trying to get those.

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » April 16th, 2014, 8:40 pm

Effective today, THE PRISON MENACE was released today and is available on either of the following Web Sites:

http://ihelppolice.wix.com/policeandfire1#!books/c1pna

http://mexicanmafiabooks.com/

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » May 24th, 2014, 9:07 am

Hello Silent .................

Breaking development. For internal reasons, one of the co-authors (Sgt. Eric Patao) had to remove his name from any involvement in ALPHA GUARD and the SHOE WAR. This delayed the release of Alpha Guard, which should be available next week. The SHOE WAR has been delayed for about another month or so but, as promised, I will keep you posted.

Peace,

Razorman55

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 24th, 2014, 12:43 pm

Thanks for the update Razorman! I will be reading both when available! For a second there I thought that these books where just not going to come out!

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » June 1st, 2014, 6:54 pm

To SILENT and anyone interested, ALPHA GUARD - The True Story of California's First Prison Gang Investigator (by William Hankins) is now available at leodiscount.hiredbypolice.com
It weighs in at 196 pages and has some interesting chapters. Silent, you will read some never before read history that was absolutely mind boggling !! Won't spoil it for you but some of the Chapters include:

Chapter 5. Discovering the Mexican Mafia Chapter 7. Rise of the Mexican Mafia
Chapter 9. Undercover Informants Chapter 10. Revolt on the Prison Yard Chapter 13. Gangs Spread Their Wings Chapter 15. California's Latino Power Chapter 16. Rise of the Black Guerrilla Family Chapter 19. Working the NF Detail
Chapter 20. RICO: A Gang's Worst Nightmare Chapter 22. Hatchet Mike Ison
Chapter 23. Undercover BGF Chapter 24. Assassination Attempts Foiled

There are 26 total chapters written by the now deceased Sergeant "Bill" Hankins, who spent the vast majority of his time at San Quentin where the EME established its prison power (although they originated at DVI); the NF did likewise as they too developed at SQ (although they were founded at Soledad in 1965); the BGF and the AB also formed at SQ and Hankins was there to see the rise of what California calls "The Axis of Evil."

Good read. Each book is available for $30.

Razorman55

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » June 1st, 2014, 8:02 pm

razorman55 wrote:To SILENT and anyone interested, ALPHA GUARD - The True Story of California's First Prison Gang Investigator (by William Hankins) is now available at leodiscount.hiredbypolice.com
It weighs in at 196 pages and has some interesting chapters. Silent, you will read some never before read history that was absolutely mind boggling !! Won't spoil it for you but some of the Chapters include:

Chapter 5. Discovering the Mexican Mafia Chapter 7. Rise of the Mexican Mafia
Chapter 9. Undercover Informants Chapter 10. Revolt on the Prison Yard Chapter 13. Gangs Spread Their Wings Chapter 15. California's Latino Power Chapter 16. Rise of the Black Guerrilla Family Chapter 19. Working the NF Detail
Chapter 20. RICO: A Gang's Worst Nightmare Chapter 22. Hatchet Mike Ison
Chapter 23. Undercover BGF Chapter 24. Assassination Attempts Foiled

There are 26 total chapters written by the now deceased Sergeant "Bill" Hankins, who spent the vast majority of his time at San Quentin where the EME established its prison power (although they originated at DVI); the NF did likewise as they too developed at SQ (although they were founded at Soledad in 1965); the BGF and the AB also formed at SQ and Hankins was there to see the rise of what California calls "The Axis of Evil."

Good read. Each book is available for $30.

Razorman55
sounds like an amazing read! you've piqued my interest

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 1st, 2014, 8:54 pm

Sounds good Razorman! I got a copy on order! I will tell you what I think in a few weeks!

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » June 1st, 2014, 9:41 pm

10-4. Give us your critique.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 24th, 2014, 11:51 am

What do you think of Gabe Morales? I have read some of his stuff online and he has this kind of mentality, I think some cops share and probably is or has been one. One of those guys that hates things like gangs, but would probably live in the cop's code of silence and let fellow officers act above the law. These types act like there's nothing wrong you can say about police and it is either you are for the police or against them. If you're against them, then something is wrong with you. They create laws against gang members, but I think it's time someone started to address this problem with law enforcement who are acting just like a group of criminals themselves and some of these guys are committing crime that is even frowned upon in the gang world.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 24th, 2014, 3:05 pm

I have all of Gabe morales books except his autobiography and his book about pacific northwest gangs. I highly recommend them! He has information that nobody else has or won't publish at least. His prison gangs in america is excellent! Trust me I have a well stocked library and that book is the best in existence! He not only details little known historical aspects of each group, he also has pictures of all the members. If you are going to buy just one book that is the one to get. He also sells small books that only give details about one specific gang. They are basically the same material as contained in the above book only more updated. They are very cheap! About $10 each. He has individual ones that deal with the NF, EME, AB, and BGF! As far as his attitude goes, I could care less! I just want to learn all that I can. Turn your filter on and disregard any and all BS. We know what is true and what is not. For example he tries to pump up the BDS. He says they took over Folsom from the Nortenos where he was working. This may be true, but what he fails to mention is that they have only a few prisons and yards where they con program. Those few places of course they dominate because if for example you are on a level 4 yard and there is only 1 level 4 yard in the entire state where they can program then they will be deep in numbers. It means nothing to say that they took the yard from the Northerners. That is one of the few spots where they are allowed to come out and play with everyone else! My advice Rudog is learn what you can from who you can. It is all relevant. He just happens to view the world through LE's eyes. On a side note, I like his books! He does not come off as to arrogant. Trust me there are other books where the authors do. He just calls it as he sees it. Agree or disagree, his books have a lot of good info. Far more than most in my opinion.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 24th, 2014, 4:14 pm

One more thing Rudog! All police in my opinion are hypocrites to some degree. There are good officers and bad officers but it is a rare thing indeed for a good officer to stand for justice when it comes to reporting the things that those bad officers do. In my opinion all officers at least tolerate brutality in there midst. They definitely have there own code of silence. I have personally been beaten by an officer with a billy club! I have also been threatened by them verbally while being cuffed to there front bumper guard! Looking back on it all, I was definitely a young knucklehead. I still don't think that I deserved that treatment from them though. If we could have been in normal life circumstances they would not have pulled that because they would not be able to hide behind there gun and badge! The main jail is notorious for there "elevator rides" that they give to unruly inmates. It is no secret! That being said LE does have a job to do. Society needs them to keep order . personally I feel that they should be held to a higher standard instead of a lower standard though. In regards to Gabe Morales, he portrays himself as a homeboy who just happened to choose a good path instead of a bad one. As I said in the previous post, all information is good information. I like to hear the same story from my peoples point of view, my enemies point of view and all of of our enemies point of view which is LE! Peace out homie silent

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 24th, 2014, 4:32 pm

Yes Silent I agree information comes from all sources we know he use to be a Correctional Officer in Folsom,he is also a gang expert, I personally do not care for him,but all information from LE is ONLY there accounts they never Been in the trenchs but they have info.you wont get no where else I agree drop outs are only going to give you there position and accounts I do not own any of them books but what I know isnt in No books and never will be because there tell all books but I agree with your veiwpoints and reasoning to the fullest as you know that lifestyle if any one of us push it it will get us all broke off ,I been a Man of God for many years and if I ever push anyone thing it will be his Glory and Sovreignity and we can di nothing without Him but of course thats another story Gabe Morales is a information source I agree and he understands the politics but again he was LE they tell a completely different story because he went home every night from Folsom he never lived the life but we all Know is his point of veiw I have read alot of his gang expert commentarys and he brings up good veiwpoints but still stand on Law Enforcement Officials come across like they lived the life which they can only fool the public not ex gang members that have lived the life like myself or Ruedog or you silent its very interesting information I will give Gabemorales that and thats all I really dont believe ypu can be avexpert unless you have lived the gang lifestyle seriously.just my opinion...

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » November 5th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Bumperjack ..... You are spot on when it comes to your take on law enforcement people's accuracy. We are woefully limited in what we can bring to the table when talking about gang members. You have a personal belief in not purchasing ex-member's books and I copy that. Many of us would rather hear it from the "horse's mouth" because some of these guys have been there and done that. Those of us with the right resources have ways of affirming and corroborating much of what these guys talk about in their books ..... such as exact dates of incidents, names of the victims and suspects, type of incident and other verifying facts. The only thing we cannot often corroborate is the "why's and such" and the only way unfortunately to know this is from thedefectors tthemselves.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 5th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Razorman,True story about your postanother note is not all of it is truth and we know this Im abouto have my autobiography come out this month Prison Adventures; Memoirs of My Checkerd Past soon to be released my story is similar to Ernest Kilroy Roybal I never dropped out but Im serving God now and in a program out here called GANG AWARENESS PREVENTION WE GO INTO THE YOUTH DETENTION FACILITY AND MENTOR TROUBLED YOUTH out here in Sacramento California Im now telling kids the truth about Gangs I dont have any axes to grind and you have always been respectfuland it is a peasure to share with you razorman my book will retail for only 9.95 at Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble hopeyou will purchase a copy with respect your friend Bumperjack

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by razorman55 » November 5th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Please advise when your book is available and I will pick up a copy and share the link with other people.

Razorman55

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 5th, 2014, 8:58 pm

I will should be real soon this month I will post it when it is Released Razorman55 and Thank You.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 6th, 2014, 6:08 am

Razorman it has been Released as of this morning on Amazon.com PRISON ADVENTURES:MEMOIRS OF MY CHECKERED. PAST