L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

The Midwest for the pupose of this forum will be defined as the following States; Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: L.A. GANGS ~versus~ CHICAGO GANGS

Unread post by Silencioso » July 9th, 2010, 2:55 pm

caliboi wrote:no blacks invented street gangs, cholos invented prison gangs, asians and europeans invented organized crime, whites invented racist gangs/ motorcycle gangs get what im saying here. street gangs and prison gangs started in los angeles, chicago was actually the ones that started organized crime and white gangs i have no idea where dey started but still i have to say los angeles and chicago i give my most respects to. besides orange county i respect those cities.
The first street gangs in the US were white - Irish specifically. That's pretty well established. Whether they were an influence on later black and Chicano gangs isn't that clear.

GMRclick
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 805

Unread post by GMRclick » November 27th, 2010, 2:41 am

For the dudes who was saying no hood in CHI would let cameras roll thru.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9hPu8LdqFU

6Executioner
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by 6Executioner » December 7th, 2010, 1:10 am

NorthCounty wrote:I love how fools from Chicago try to claim "Gang Capital of the Nation" by the murder rate............Lol any fool can go out and kill someone, it doesnt have anything to do with what city has the most gangs......

Well Chicago does have twice the murder rate of LA's, and it is reported that more than 60% of the murders in Chicago are gang related, and it is known that Chicago has around 100,000 gang members, more than LA. still Chicago is far from having the highest Murder rate as a whole, Detroit, New Orleans, St. Louis, Washington D.C., Oakland, Philadelphia, Atlanta, all have higher murder rates than Chicago, but since Chicago has over 2.8 million people it is the city with the most murders over all, it has been beating NY from time to time, and thats not good for Chicago cause NY has over 8 MILLION people in the city ALONE. I personally have been to Chicago visiting some family in the Gage Park part of Chicago, i did have some fucked up experience while walking with a cousin to the store, cause my cousin is a Gangster 26, and we were in a street were Latin King post up at, to put in simple i didn't get fucked up or robed but almost did. dont wear a fuckin hat is what i learned, wearing a fitted cap is asking for an ass whopin. The gang culture is DEEP over there, nearly everyone i was around was a Mobb member, and people living there are so used to the gangs that they dont even call the pigs anymore.

this is some of the fucked up shit that goes on over there, some Mobbs getting down, they end up killing some fool, you can see it all on this video from 0:10 to 1:00

and here you can see the Almighty Saints at 0:30 to 1:23 going wild and shit, and the Gangster Two Six from 3:00 to 3:38

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 7th, 2010, 5:32 am

oh my god chicago is crazy since i already know that its more real gangster than any other city thats known out there no joke chitown fools know how to get down especially dem folks and peoples. l.a. is known for the gangster capital and its still as real as it is with the surenos at the top then u got the crips and bloods still goin at it but not as bad as it once was cuz all the surenos are at a war with both gangs over turf. chicago dey dont give a fuck about color or race man oh man its if ur on the wrong street ur dead lol wow!!! chicago has more murders than l.a. for sure and any other city cuz no one can top chicago now a days maybe detroit can idk... but chicago is known for one thing the gangster city lol...

6Executioner

Unread post by 6Executioner » December 7th, 2010, 6:14 pm

caliboi wrote:oh my god chicago is crazy since i already know that its more real gangster than any other city thats known out there no joke chitown fools know how to get down especially dem folks and peoples. l.a. is known for the gangster capital and its still as real as it is with the surenos at the top then u got the crips and bloods still goin at it but not as bad as it once was because all the surenos are at a war with both gangs over turf. chicago dey dont give a fu-- about color or race man oh man its if ur on the wrong street ur dead lol wow!!! chicago has more murders than l.a. for sure and any other city because no one can top chicago now a days maybe detroit can idk... but chicago is known for one thing the gangster city lol...

man you are ignorant as fuck, how old are you? 10? that comment of "no blacks invented street gangs, cholos invented prison gangs,.....", is dumb homie, and the sarcasm isnt working. Listen, there are OTHER CITIES with a much higher murder rate than Chicago, ALL CITIES have gangsta ass foos, all cities get down, Chicago just happens to be the biggest city with a High Crime rate. Check this shit, most Sureno gangs dont get along in the streets, and for a while now Bloods fight Bloods and Crips fight Crips, the way you speak tells me you know next to nothing about this subject so i suggest you inform yourself before you continue embarrassing yourself, NEARLY ALL FOLK Gangs are at war in the streets with each other, 26 VS. Satan Disciples VS. La Raza VS. Party People vs. Anbrowse VS. 22 Boys vs Imperial Gangsters VS. Maniac Latin Disciples VS. INSANE COBRAS VS. Latin Eagles vs Spanish Gangster Disciples vs. Latin Pachucos, same with the Finballs, The People go at it to, Almighty Saints VS. Latin Kings vs. Spanish Vice Lords vs. Black P stones vs 4 Corner Hustlers vs. Vice Lords VS. New Breeds VS. Unknown Vice Lords vs Familia Stones vs Insane Unknowns, YOU GET THE FUCKIN POINT, and on top of that all Folks go at it with Finballs(People), get it through your head that is NO People VS Folk war, shit changed since the early 90s, for what i've been told, that shit only works in the PEN, in the streets of Chicago there are few alliances, nearly everyone is an enemy, it changes in the County Jail of coarse similar to LA, but not in the race type shit although there are exceptions(sometimes blacks, and Latinos ride in different cars, even if one is a Latin Folk or Finball, both cities get down, Chicago just has more crime....

check the stats.

http://www.areaconnect.com/crime/compar ... cago&s2=IL

Chicago
http://www.city-data.com/city/Chicago-Illinois.html

Los Angeles
http://www.city-data.com/city/Los-Angel ... ornia.html

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » December 7th, 2010, 7:46 pm

6Executioner wrote:
caliboi wrote:oh my god chicago is crazy since i already know that its more real gangster than any other city thats known out there no joke chitown fools know how to get down especially dem folks and peoples. l.a. is known for the gangster capital and its still as real as it is with the surenos at the top then u got the crips and bloods still goin at it but not as bad as it once was because all the surenos are at a war with both gangs over turf. chicago dey dont give a fu-- about color or race man oh man its if ur on the wrong street ur dead lol wow!!! chicago has more murders than l.a. for sure and any other city because no one can top chicago now a days maybe detroit can idk... but chicago is known for one thing the gangster city lol...

man you are ignorant as fu--, how old are you? 10? that comment of "no blacks invented street gangs, cholos invented prison gangs,.....", is dumb homie, and the sarcasm isnt working. Listen, there are OTHER CITIES with a much higher murder rate than Chicago, ALL CITIES have gangsta ass foos, all cities get down, Chicago just happens to be the biggest city with a High Crime rate. Check this shit, most Sureno gangs dont get along in the streets, and for a while now Bloods fight Bloods and Crips fight Crips, the way you speak tells me you know next to nothing about this subject so i suggest you inform yourself before you continue embarrassing yourself, NEARLY ALL FOLK Gangs are at war in the streets with each other, 26 VS. Satan Disciples VS. La Raza VS. Party People vs. Anbrowse VS. 22 Boys vs Imperial Gangsters VS. Maniac Latin Disciples VS. INSANE COBRAS VS. Latin Eagles vs Spanish Gangster Disciples vs. Latin Pachucos, same with the Finballs, The People go at it to, Almighty Saints VS. Latin Kings vs. Spanish Vice Lords vs. Black P stones vs 4 Corner Hustlers vs. Vice Lords VS. New Breeds VS. Unknown Vice Lords vs Familia Stones vs Insane Unknowns, YOU GET THE FUCKIN POINT, and on top of that all Folks go at it with Finballs(People), get it through your head that is NO People VS Folk war, shit changed since the early 90s, for what i've been told, that shit only works in the PEN, in the streets of Chicago there are few alliances, nearly everyone is an enemy, it changes in the County Jail of coarse similar to LA, but not in the race type shit although there are exceptions(sometimes blacks, and Latinos ride in different cars, even if one is a Latin Folk or Finball, both cities get down, Chicago just has more crime....

check the stats.

Chicago

Los Angeles
i have to admit chicago is the top dog at being the most dangerous city.

6Executioner

Unread post by 6Executioner » December 7th, 2010, 8:04 pm

caliboi wrote: i have to admit chicago is the top dog at being the most dangerous city.
well Chicago is the most dangerous city of the 5 biggest cities in the U.S., Philadelphia's Crime Rate has been higher than Chicago's, but Chicago does have 2 times the population

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 5:18 am

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:Chicago are probly more organized. They got hierarchies, rule books, n shit.

LA gangs are more violent, crazy, ruthless, in your face, and don't give a fohk type gangs. Homies are more equal and don't have to answer to anybody.

The styles that you see today though are all from LOS! No question about that.

Outside the West Coast though Chicago got mad influence far as structure goes.
LET ME GET THIS STR8GHT U WET WESTCOAST NEUTRON............YOUR SAYIN THAT L.A IS MORE VIOLENT???MORE VIOLENT THAN US????MORE VIOLENT TO the ONE CITY THAT ORIGINATED AND STARTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT???........MORE VIOLENT THAN THAT CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN TOOK PLACE???MORE VIOLENT TO the ONE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST INVENTED AND FIRST BROUGHT TO the WORLD???AND THAT'S the CHI.........AH NEUTRON??? SO WHAT ARE WE NEUTRON???AH???BUNCH OF PUSSIES???AH NEUTRON???I DON'T THINK SO.........IF U MUST KNOW NEUTRON............WE MADE THIS........WE ORGINATED THIS.........WE STARTED THIS.........WE FIRST BROUGHT THIS.........WE DESIGNED THIS.......WE ENGINEERED IT.........WE ARQUITECTED IT..........AND WE INVENTED IT........SO U CAN'T POSSIBLY THINK OF SAY THAT L.A IS MORE VIOLENT THAN the ONE CITY THAT GAVE BIRTH TO THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT AND THAT'S the CHI...........CAUSE IF U DON'T KNOW............WERE 100 MILLION TIMES WORST THAN L.A........WHAT U THINK THAT THESE SLOW CRAWLIN,6 LEGGED CRIPPLE ASS CRABZ IS the ONLY GANG IN the WORLD THAT EXIST......ALL CAUSE U SEEN A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG VIDEOS OR GAY ASS FLICKS LIKE BOYZ N the HOOD???AND CAUSE U SEEN THEM ON TV,MUSIC VIDEOS AND SUM GAY ASS WESTCOAST GANGBANGIN MOVIE FLICKS ABOUT THEM AND BUY THEIR GAY ASS CD'S..........I DON'T THINK SO NEUTRON.........IF ANYTHING.........ALL GAY ASS CRIPPLE CRABS WHOM BARELY CAN'T EVEN STAND UP ON THEIR OWN 6 LEGGED FEET DON'T EVEN EXIST AND WERE the MAIN REASON WHY THEY DON'T EXIST IN the MIDWEST OR the CHI..........CAUSE THEY KNOW THEY CAN'T COME OR CRAWL INTO the CHI OR ANYWHERE NEAR the CHI OR the DAM MIDWEST ...........SO NEXT TIME U MAKE A COMMENT.........BRING YO NEUTRON WESTCOAST ASS TO the CHI AND SEE FOR YORSELF OR SEE FIRST HAND WHY the CHI IS DANTE'S INFERNO WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO GANGBANGIN...........CAUSE I BET U WON'T EVEN LAST FOR 5 SECONDS AND I'M TALKIN ABOUT the NICE AREAS OF the CHI.........NOT TO MENTION the WORST PARTS........CAUSE IN the WORST PARTS U WON'T EVEN LAST FOR 1 AND A HALF SECONDS..........SO THINK BEFORE U SAY SUM DUMB COMENT..........CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS.........NOT L.A!!!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 5:22 am

caliboi wrote:
6Executioner wrote:

man you are ignorant as fu--, how old are you? 10? that comment of "no blacks invented street gangs, cholos invented prison gangs,.....", is dumb homie, and the sarcasm isnt working. Listen, there are OTHER CITIES with a much higher murder rate than Chicago, ALL CITIES have gangsta ass foos, all cities get down, Chicago just happens to be the biggest city with a High Crime rate. Check this shit, most Sureno gangs dont get along in the streets, and for a while now Bloods fight Bloods and Crips fight Crips, the way you speak tells me you know next to nothing about this subject so i suggest you inform yourself before you continue embarrassing yourself, NEARLY ALL FOLK Gangs are at war in the streets with each other, 26 VS. Satan Disciples VS. La Raza VS. Party People vs. Anbrowse VS. 22 Boys vs Imperial Gangsters VS. Maniac Latin Disciples VS. INSANE COBRAS VS. Latin Eagles vs Spanish Gangster Disciples vs. Latin Pachucos, same with the Finballs, The People go at it to, Almighty Saints VS. Latin Kings vs. Spanish Vice Lords vs. Black P stones vs 4 Corner Hustlers vs. Vice Lords VS. New Breeds VS. Unknown Vice Lords vs Familia Stones vs Insane Unknowns, YOU GET THE FUCKIN POINT, and on top of that all Folks go at it with Finballs(People), get it through your head that is NO People VS Folk war, shit changed since the early 90s, for what i've been told, that shit only works in the PEN, in the streets of Chicago there are few alliances, nearly everyone is an enemy, it changes in the County Jail of coarse similar to LA, but not in the race type shit although there are exceptions(sometimes blacks, and Latinos ride in different cars, even if one is a Latin Folk or Finball, both cities get down, Chicago just has more crime....

check the stats.

Chicago

Los Angeles
i have to admit chicago is the top dog at being the most dangerous city.
THEN U MUST ADMIT THAT ALL THESE ILLEGAL GAY ASS DOMINICUNT WETBACK MONKEYS ARE STR8GHT SCARE FAGGOTZ..........RIGHT???AND U KNOW IS STILL FUCK DOMINICAN REPUBLIC...........RIGHT???U KNOW WHOM I'AM AND U KNOW I'M BACK...........BUT NOT IN the GAY ASS HOOPUP..........BUT RIGHT HERE IN A NON DOMINICAN WANNA BE GANGBANGIN FORUM.............RIGHT NEUTRON???AND U KNOW U DON'T LIVE IN CALI..........CAUSE U NEVER EVEN BEEN TO CALI AND U NEVER EVER SET FOOT IN U.S SOIL............CAUSE U KNOW THAT YOUR REAL HOME IS RIGHT THERE IN the GAY ASS DOMINICAN REPUBLIC.........AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 31st, 2012, 8:40 am

Are you trying to say Chicago was the first place to have gangs? You're always talking about the same crap that don't got anything to do with the topic! The most violent cities in the world aren't even in the states, so your logic makes no sense! Bringing up all kinds of hate you have to, like it got anything to do with the topic.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 31st, 2012, 8:42 am

@King WOOD

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 2:39 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are you trying to say Chicago was the first place to have gangs? You're always talking about the same crap that don't got anything to do with the topic! The most violent cities in the world aren't even in the states, so your logic makes no sense! Bringing up all kinds of hate you have to, like it got anything to do with the topic.
U GOT THAT RIGHT NEUTRON...............WE WERE the FIRST EVER TO HAVE GANGZ IN THIS WORLD,IN THIS COUNTRY OR IN ANY OTHER STATE..........WE WERE the FIRST ONES WHO CREATED IT........MOLD IT........STARTED IT.........INITIATED IT.......DESIGNED IT..........ENGINEERED IT.......ARCHITECTED IT..............FUNCTIONED IT..........AND MOST OF ALL NEUTRON.............WE INVENTED IT..........SO YEAH IS A WELL KNOWN FACT..........the CHI IS the INVENTOR OF ALL OF THIS..........WE WERE the FIRST EVER TO CREATED,STARTED,DESIGNED,INIATED AND INVENTED WHAT U CALLED.........THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT........WE DID ALL THAT........AND THAT'S WHY L.A COPY US.......BITE US.......CAUSE WE WERE the FIRST ORIGINALS.......WE WERE the FIRST INVENTORS WHO MADE ALL OF THIS!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 1st, 2013, 11:48 am

Neutron? If that means I ain't down with 5 or 6, than you're right. You're not right if you think gangs were invented in the city of Chicago.
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Are you trying to say Chicago was the first place to have gangs? You're always talking about the same crap that don't got anything to do with the topic! The most violent cities in the world aren't even in the states, so your logic makes no sense! Bringing up all kinds of hate you have to, like it got anything to do with the topic.
U GOT THAT RIGHT NEUTRON...............WE WERE the FIRST EVER TO HAVE GANGZ IN THIS WORLD,IN THIS COUNTRY OR IN ANY OTHER STATE..........WE WERE the FIRST ONES WHO CREATED IT........MOLD IT........STARTED IT.........INITIATED IT.......DESIGNED IT..........ENGINEERED IT.......ARCHITECTED IT..............FUNCTIONED IT..........AND MOST OF ALL NEUTRON.............WE INVENTED IT..........SO YEAH IS A WELL KNOWN FACT..........the CHI IS the INVENTOR OF ALL OF THIS..........WE WERE the FIRST EVER TO CREATED,STARTED,DESIGNED,INIATED AND INVENTED WHAT U CALLED.........THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT........WE DID ALL THAT........AND THAT'S WHY L.A COPY US.......BITE US.......CAUSE WE WERE the FIRST ORIGINALS.......WE WERE the FIRST INVENTORS WHO MADE ALL OF THIS!!!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 2nd, 2013, 3:40 am

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]Neutron? If that means I ain't down with 5 or 6, than you're right. You're not right if you think gangs were invented in the city of Chicago.
the WORD NEUTRON MEANS YOUR NOT PART OF ANY GANG..........THAT MEANS YOUR NOT PART OF ANY GANG THAT RYDES WITH the FIN OR 5 WHICH MEAN PEOPLE........OR the 6 WHICH MEANS FOLKZ AND THAT INCLUDES THEM WESTCOAST GANGZ TOO......CAUSE YOUR NOT A BLOOD,SURENOS-13,NORTENOS-14 OR EVEN SUM GAY ASS CRAP WHO'S CRIPPLE AND CAN'T WALK........BUT CAN CRAWL.......AND the WORD NEUTRON IS NOT EVEN A DISS WORD......SO THAT MEANS I WASN'T EVEN DISSIN U...........JUST LIKE U THOUGH THAT I CALLED RICAN PEOPLE.........MANNEQUINZ AND THAT'S WHERE U WAS WRONG........CAUSE the WORD MANNEQUIN IS IN REFFERENCE TO THEM GAY ASS MANIAC LATINA DIKES.......AND THAT'S the WORD THAT I CAME UP WITH AND the WORD THAT I INVENTED IT FOR THEM..........AND YEAH NEUTRON.............the CHI IS the ONLY CITY IN the UNITED STATES,the CONTINENT,the WESTERN HEMISPHERE,the WORLD,the PLANET,the UNIVERSE,the GALAXY AND EVEN the COSMO AND BEYOND THAT INVENTED GANGZ PERIOD!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 2:26 pm

The way you're stressing that word is like you're trying to belittle me. Plus I never even said I was a neutron. Just because I don't net bang, don't mean I'm a neutron. I know if I got locked up in cook county they would probably put me with the neutrons if I told them I'm 14. No need to spas out on here. Maybe you're just a troll? Is that why you do the same pointless crap over & over?
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Neutron? If that means I ain't down with 5 or 6, than you're right. You're not right if you think gangs were invented in the city of Chicago.
the WORD NEUTRON MEANS YOUR NOT PART OF ANY GANG..........THAT MEANS YOUR NOT PART OF ANY GANG THAT RYDES WITH the FIN OR 5 WHICH MEAN PEOPLE........OR the 6 WHICH MEANS FOLKZ AND THAT INCLUDES THEM WESTCOAST GANGZ TOO......CAUSE YOUR NOT A BLOOD,SURENOS-13,NORTENOS-14 OR EVEN SUM GAY ASS CRAP WHO'S CRIPPLE AND CAN'T WALK........BUT CAN CRAWL.......AND the WORD NEUTRON IS NOT EVEN A DISS WORD......SO THAT MEANS I WASN'T EVEN DISSIN U...........JUST LIKE U THOUGH THAT I CALLED RICAN PEOPLE.........MANNEQUINZ AND THAT'S WHERE U WAS WRONG........CAUSE the WORD MANNEQUIN IS IN REFFERENCE TO THEM GAY ASS MANIAC LATINA DIKES.......AND THAT'S the WORD THAT I CAME UP WITH AND the WORD THAT I INVENTED IT FOR THEM..........AND YEAH NEUTRON.............the CHI IS the ONLY CITY IN the UNITED STATES,the CONTINENT,the WESTERN HEMISPHERE,the WORLD,the PLANET,the UNIVERSE,the GALAXY AND EVEN the COSMO AND BEYOND THAT INVENTED GANGZ PERIOD!!!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 31st, 2013, 11:44 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]The way you're stressing that word is like you're trying to belittle me. Plus I never even said I was a neutron. Just because I don't net bang, don't mean I'm a neutron. I know if I got locked up in cook county they would probably put me with the neutrons if I told them I'm 14. No need to spas out on here. Maybe you're just a troll? Is that why you do the same pointless crap over & over?
MY MAN I AINT DISSIN U.........the WORD NEUTRON IS NOT A DISSIN WORD.........IT MEANS YOUR NOT PART OF ANY SET OR NATION.......IT MEANS YOUR A NOBODY......IS NOT A DISS WORD.......AND MY MAN I DON'T NET BANG NEITHER.....I'M TOO OLD FOR THAT.......IF ANYTHING I'M EDUCATIN U......NOW U SAY OR CLAIM TO BE A NORTENO-14......AND U SAID THAT IF U WAS LOCK'ED UP IN COOK COUNTY U WERE GONNA BE PUT TO the NEUTRON GROUP???WELL YOUR WRONG.......IF ANYTHING U WILL BE SITTIN RIGHT NEXT TO US.......CAUSE WHENEVER NORTENOS-14 COME TO the CHI......THEY AUTOMATICLY CLIQUE WITH US FINBALLS........CAUSE YA'LL ARE PEOPLE IN the CHI......JUST LIKE YOUR ENEMIES the SURENOS-13 BECOME FOLKZ WHENEVER THEIR HERE IN the CHI........IS ALL CHI POLITICS AND HERE IN the CHI.........NUESTRA FAMILIA OR LA EME DOESN'T EXIST........the 2 MOST POWERFUL ALLIANCES ARE FOLKZ AND FINBALLS........AND IF YOUR LOCKED UP IN the CHI............U HAVE A CHOICE.......EITHER U SIT WITH US OR YOUR AGAINST US OR JOINED the FOLKZ ALLIANCE.......IF NOT.......THEN U SIT RIGHT NEXT TO the NEUTRONS

WY387GSB
If in the United States: Missouri
What city do you live in now?: Saint Louis

Unread post by WY387GSB » August 15th, 2014, 11:37 pm

Young Deuce wrote:i just realized that chicago had a big influences on st louis slang......moe is used just like nigga...like wuzz good moe....since it aint no bps in the lou to clear that up it just stayed here.....even tho we dont use 5 and 6 star bloods around here use the number 4 has identifying themsleves with.....like wuzz good 4's....even tho i aint 100 sure of this i think it has somthin ta do with 4CHz....
NIggas from St. LOuis say "MOE" because of Jerry Louis Bay!!! It aint from CHIcago niggas coming here and running shit...nobody runs ST.Louis but "US"!! AND Im from the worsiest part of saint louis....the north!! where your enemy is a block over...so you gotta be active forreal!!! everything zones now tho....sets clicking up and all kinda krazy shit going on!!

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 24th, 2014, 1:55 pm

WY387GSB wrote:
Young Deuce wrote:i just realized that chicago had a big influences on st louis slang......moe is used just like nigga...like wuzz good moe....since it aint no bps in the lou to clear that up it just stayed here.....even tho we dont use 5 and 6 star bloods around here use the number 4 has identifying themsleves with.....like wuzz good 4's....even tho i aint 100 sure of this i think it has somthin ta do with 4CHz....
NIggas from St. LOuis say "MOE" because of Jerry Louis Bay!!! It aint from CHIcago niggas coming here and running shit...nobody runs ST.Louis but "US"!! AND Im from the worsiest part of saint louis....the north!! where your enemy is a block over...so you gotta be active forreal!!! everything zones now tho....sets clicking up and all kinda krazy shit going on!!
@WY387GSB- I've been to St. Louis several times and its treacherous as hell out there. They are not playing in the Lou! One of my best friends, Sam Bam (RIP) and my roommate from College was from St. Louis! Sam went to Sumner High School. Was out there last year for a conference, and my dawg took me around the city. That shit was crazy. There was some really nice spots, but the bad areas were off the chain. East St. Louis too!

valleroguy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Canoga Park

Unread post by valleroguy » March 15th, 2015, 12:47 am

Everytime this topic comes up, it's always a Chicago head initiating it. They seem to be very concerned with what/how/why we're doing things over here.

I know one things for sure, ain't nobody in LA giving a fuck what's happening in the midwest. lol

That in and of itself speaks volumes

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » March 16th, 2015, 11:42 am

Definitely seems more like people from Chicago or people jocking Chicago mobs that make these kind of threads. California definitely comes up more with them, versus someone in LA with Chicago on their mind. I think they can be hypocritical at times to, like they can speak on the whole state of California and yet the suburbs of Chicago don't seem to count in these topics or you can only speak on the city of Chicago if you are from there.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 16th, 2015, 3:17 pm

Just to give you guys some History.The earliest American Street gangs were neither Black or Hispanic...as they are the biggest now today.The earliest American Street gangs emerged at the end of the American Revolutionary War in the early 1780's, However these early street gangs had questionable legitimacy, more serious gangs did not form until the early 1800's the earliest of these serious gangs formed in Northeastern American cities,particularly in New York. Three immigrant groups entered the Northeast via New York in the early 1800's. English,Irish & German. On the Lower East Side of New York, these immigrant groups formed into gangs in a area known as the Five Points.of these gangs were the Smiths' s VLY gang, The Bowery Boy's, & The Broadway Boy's.All three of these first ever street gangs were predominantly "Irish" Now in Chicago up untill the 1950's. When most white ethnic groups faded away they held a big presence in Chi - Town.Gangs in California started in the 1920's,Can you compare California and Chicago or LA vs. Chicago? The East Coast & West Coast are like different Country's...Both area's have alot of history on gangs.As Al Capone had a big presence in Chicago.Whats the biggest baddest cities on gangs? Is Chi-Town worst than L.A on gangs?I guess if you ask that question to a LA gang member he would say LA and vise virsa on a Chi-Town gang member.Just wanted to shoot you guys the real history on street gangs.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 16th, 2015, 3:23 pm

CALIBOI,BLACKS DID NOT INVENT STREET GANGS...WHITE IRISH STREET GANGS WERE FIRST TO EVER EMERGE ON THE EAST COAST IN THE 1800'S AND EARLY 1900'S UP UNTILL THE 1950'S IN CHICAGO WHITE IRISH,GERMAN AND ENGLISH STREET GANGS RAN THE EAST COAST. :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 16th, 2015, 3:30 pm

CALIBOI...street gangs were not started in L.A. and Prison Gangs in California started in Prison... Not LA...1957 is when the first Prison Gang formed in DVI Tracy (Northern California) CALIBOI you got a clue...but you need to dig a little deeper into the history books.your not correct on your statements. :lol: