HOW THE WAR BETWEEN FLORENCIA AND ECC GOT STARTED

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re: HOW THE WAR BETWEEN FLORENCIA AND ECC GOT STARTED

Unread post by caliboi » December 26th, 2010, 4:53 pm

[quote="buLLetxx2"]Media Hype+Misconstrued outsider's perspective.

Of course if you're from out of town, simply passing by and see something to the effect of "Nip Killer" or "Ni*ger killer" spray painted on the walls followed by the name of a hispanic gang, or vise versa, you're just going to assume there's a race war popping off when, in fact, it's just gangs of predominant ethno-specific backgrounds taking it to a psychological level of (street) warfare in attempts to demoralize the enemy, get them riled up, pissed off and cloud their judgment so they can catch them slipping on some stupid shit.

It's not much different from when I, jokingly, call a good mexican friend of mine a Paisa or Mojado, or when my mexican homie calls my black homie "Chongo de Africa", except we're not expecting to get anything more than a laugh from it.

If I went out and murdered someone every time an utterance of racial slurs were directed at me I'd have been doing life before I turned 12.
Cooler heads prevail, regardless of how one decides to react in the long run.[/quote]

haha wachu think of the race wars in l.a. huh??? do u think its just in long beach??posting.php?mode=quote&f=141&p=8731107

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » January 30th, 2013, 5:01 am

How deep is ECC & Florencia?

I'm just curious about rough estimates. I know both are big and Florencia is probably bigger.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 30th, 2013, 8:16 am

very fucken deep ^

hundreds and hundreds of vatos, because they both have well over 12 cliques /sub-sets each

Florencia 13 is the 2nd biggest Chicano varrio (in numbers) in all of L.A., only behind 18th Street

East Coast Crips is probably the biggest in numbers (or was in the 1980's) black gang in all of L.A. ...

if not the 1st, the 2nd biggest for sure

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 30th, 2013, 3:08 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:very fucken deep ^

hundreds and hundreds of vatos, because they both have well over 12 cliques /sub-sets each

Florencia 13 is the 2nd biggest Chicano varrio (in numbers) in all of L.A., only behind 18th Street

East Coast Crips is probably the biggest in numbers (or was in the 1980's) black gang in all of L.A. ...

if not the 1st, the 2nd biggest for sure

Yeah I was thinking ECC was several hundred. It's like Florencia in that it has a bunch of cliques. I was thinking Florencia might have 1,000 or more. ECC is slightly smaller but still deep.

I think Rolling 60s is the biggest Black gang. I heard rumors that Rolling 60s might join in to help ECC, and others told me Rolling 60s is cool with F13.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 30th, 2013, 4:00 pm

If you count every active member from F13 in last 20 – 25 years

plus all the ones that are currently or have been locked up … you’ll get over 1000 vatos easily

But no fucken way they got 1000 active members in the streets right now (today!)

Remember they just got RICO’d not too long ago + gang injunction + “hate crimes” bull*shit and juras swarming thru their hoods constantly

Naww… they got a couple hundred vatos tops on these streets. Roll thru and see for yourself

….

3 biggest black gangs in all L.A.

East Coast Crips

Hoover Criminal Gang

Rollin 60 Crips

What you heard was bull*shit… it would have happned long ago at the height of the pedo/war… if that rumor were true

That party’s over

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 31st, 2013, 3:36 am

Yeah I was only referring to active members on the streets since that's all that really matters in the war.

I remember they got the injunction like in 2009 or so.

I'm just wondering how ECC can remain so big despite Mexicans taking over the East side of South Central.

ECC claims everywhere from 59th all the way down to the 100s, but the north side of that area seems more Hispanic. Does 59 ECC still exist in their original hood?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 31st, 2013, 8:02 am

TheAngels wrote: I'm just wondering how ECC can remain so big despite Mexicans taking over the East side of South Central.

ECC claims everywhere from 59th all the way down to the 100s,
easy ^^

Not all East Coast Crips live in South Central L.A.;

in other words many of their youngsters today are not homegrown, they’re from Lancaster, I.E. Palmdale ect ect

But they come down to the hood and do their thing

But still – as far as black gangs are concerned ... ECC definitely the east side top dogs

Hands down

East Side ~ East Coast Crips

Cliques - 1, 59, 62, 66, 68, 69, 76, 89, 97, 118, 190, 1200, (SOS in the 1980s)

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 31st, 2013, 5:14 pm

1200 if I recall correctly is the only ECC gang from outside of L.A.

I heard there was one in Carson but they aren't active right now.

Where does First Street ECC bang at since they lost their Aliso Village hood like back in the 90s?

Did White Fence and VNE and other East Los/Boyle Heights sets give 1st St ECC problems. They were like in the heart of Chicano territory banging between Downtown & East LA.

M&L
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: at home

Unread post by M&L » January 31st, 2013, 7:44 pm

i dont have read the thread but it was on some drugs exchange/robering i goin to say

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » February 1st, 2013, 9:18 am

TheAngels wrote:1200 if I recall correctly is the only ECC gang from outside of L.A.

I heard there was one in Carson but they aren't active right now.
Bad info....Carson 190 Blocks are very active.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 1st, 2013, 8:59 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:If you count every active member from F13 in last 20 – 25 years

plus all the ones that are currently or have been locked up … you’ll get over 1000 vatos easily

But no fucken way they got 1000 active members in the streets right now (today!)

Remember they just got RICO’d not too long ago + gang injunction + “hate crimes” bull*shit and juras swarming thru their hoods constantly

Naww… they got a couple hundred vatos tops on these streets. Roll thru and see for yourself

….

3 biggest black gangs in all L.A.

East Coast Crips

Hoover Criminal Gang

Rollin 60 Crips

What you heard was bull*shit… it would have happned long ago at the height of the pedo/war… if that rumor were true

That party’s over

couple hundred seems small for a Chicano gang,do you mean over all members or just the members that are active?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 2nd, 2013, 8:15 am

just the active ones on the streets ^

you cant count the vatos that are older and gravitated towards work & family & settled down

they aint front lining no more,

so they aint hip to day to day activities of the varrio/hood & are not participating in any gang war anymore

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » February 2nd, 2013, 1:51 pm

W/s and e/s and s/s florencia is atleast 6-700 active member s

All together no less then almost 1500

No facts jus opinions.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 3rd, 2013, 7:08 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:just the active ones on the streets ^

you cant count the vatos that are older and gravitated towards work & family & settled down

they aint front lining no more,

so they aint hip to day to day activities of the varrio/hood & are not participating in any gang war anymore

Well things sure are changing because 15 years ago you had ECC thicker than that,at least couple of thousand.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 4th, 2013, 8:25 am

if you cats are talking about both in the calles/streets and locked up + all the older cats that are retired

yeah... both are well over 1000 members

both East Coast and Florencia 13 are deep as fuck in the Y.A.'s and pintas... they both probably got more heads busted than in the streets

but I thought the question was "How manto vatos/niggas on the streets active right now"?

i stand by what I wrote

and I first logged onto this site 9 years ago :mrgreen: ... not 15 years ago

my shit is solid!

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 4th, 2013, 8:48 am

Anyone know who is dropping more enemies between the two?

Who is putting in more work? ECC or F13?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 5th, 2013, 4:33 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:if you cats are talking about both in the calles/streets and locked up + all the older cats that are retired

yeah... both are well over 1000 members

both East Coast and Florencia 13 are deep as fuck in the Y.A.'s and pintas... they both probably got more heads busted than in the streets

but I thought the question was "How manto vatos/niggas on the streets active right now"?

i stand by what I wrote

and I first logged onto this site 9 years ago :mrgreen: ... not 15 years ago

my shit is solid!
Yea definitely , I am not just talking about numbers fpr ECC and F13 , I am talking about gangs in LA in general , they were hella thick,I would think that Mexican gangs would at least maintain their numbers especially gangs like F13.Now no one is immune to the declining numbers

Midday
What city do you live in now?: LA

Unread post by Midday » March 25th, 2014, 10:16 pm

How's their beef nowadays? I mean, in 2014. I'm sorry for digging up this thread again but this discussion should be continued, a lot of information left behind cause of those two in the first page discussing the meaning of the word "racial" lol.

Alonzo posted on another thread that Florencia got over 34 cliques.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 6th, 2015, 11:06 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:I hear a lot of people say it started over some high school beef and racial tensions back in the 2000s . They're rumors floating around that the beef got started because some jackers from ECC robbed Florencia members and stole a whole bunch of birds that really belonged to La Eme but was being moved around by Florencia. Other rumors are floating around saying that it was R60s who did it ,but Coast took the blame for it, but if this was true, Florencia and R60 would be beefing right now cause Florencia is even in their hood and both R60 and Florencia are pretty cool.I honestly don't believe Florencia or LA Eme didn't get any keys robbed from them , I think it was just a rumor that turned into a big media hype. But on a serious note .Who remembers how this war really kicked off for what reasons?
Simply put, a couple of East Coast Crips from the Six Pacc, took some kilos, maybe 200 kilos, I also heard 300 kilos that belonged to a Florence member. At this time they were doing business together, but an ECC member had possession of a vehicle with the kilos. From what I heard, the robbery was not an armed robbery or a jacking. I think that some key ECC members had access to the kilos, and another ECC member thought it would be a good idea to steal the kilos, because they felt that the Florence members not the best business men. After the ECC members took the kilos, they started distributed among their homies and the beef was on.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » March 27th, 2015, 8:09 pm

@1 wrote:... because they felt that the Florence members not the best business men...
they was right, who would let someone else sit on 200 kis of their kit unless they were 110% trusted OR they had hostages...

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 6th, 2015, 7:14 am

@1 wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:I hear a lot of people say it started over some high school beef and racial tensions back in the 2000s . They're rumors floating around that the beef got started because some jackers from ECC robbed Florencia members and stole a whole bunch of birds that really belonged to La Eme but was being moved around by Florencia. Other rumors are floating around saying that it was R60s who did it ,but Coast took the blame for it, but if this was true, Florencia and R60 would be beefing right now cause Florencia is even in their hood and both R60 and Florencia are pretty cool.I honestly don't believe Florencia or LA Eme didn't get any keys robbed from them , I think it was just a rumor that turned into a big media hype. But on a serious note .Who remembers how this war really kicked off for what reasons?
Simply put, a couple of East Coast Crips from the Six Pacc, took some kilos, maybe 200 kilos, I also heard 300 kilos that belonged to a Florence member. At this time they were doing business together, but an ECC member had possession of a vehicle with the kilos. From what I heard, the robbery was not an armed robbery or a jacking. I think that some key ECC members had access to the kilos, and another ECC member thought it would be a good idea to steal the kilos, because they felt that the Florence members not the best business men. After the ECC members took the kilos, they started distributed among their homies and the beef was on.
I've heard the story too,but I also heard that the jacking of keys account is an urban legend. Some eses would tell you that story is untrue.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2016, 4:05 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
@1 wrote:
I've heard the story too,but I also heard that the jacking of keys account is an urban legend. Some eses would tell you that story is untrue.
It wasn't a physical jacking. A trusted ECC guy from 68 or 69 was a driver and his homies basically took the kilos from him. The year was probably 1999 or 2000, but it wasnt until 2004 that Tablas from Florence declared war with East Coasts Crips

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » November 4th, 2016, 11:44 am

HOMEBOY SAID IT WAS THE 60'S.