Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

Unread post by bumperjack » November 12th, 2014, 6:39 pm

Also on Barnes and Noble online book sales and truthfulminds.com

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 12th, 2014, 10:50 pm

bumperjack wrote:Also on Barnes and Noble online book sales and truthfulminds.com
I couldn't open the site for truthfulminds. Is that the right link? I did see your book at the Barnes and Noble site though. How much of the work did you do yourself? I wouldn't be surprised if you did the cover art yourself, but I'm not trying to cap. Your book is on my list of books to get, so I hope you got it done the way you wanted it.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 13th, 2014, 5:56 am

Yeah Rudog truthfulminds.com is the right link my book is there but you can order it from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.com but Amazon is temporarily out of stock my book would be better bought off the two well known places they dogearpublushing did the cover I just sent them the two photos.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 13th, 2014, 8:03 am

bumperjack wrote:Yeah Rudog truthfulminds.com is the right link my book is there but you can order it from Barnes and Noble or Amazon.com but Amazon is temporarily out of stock my book would be better bought off the two well known places they dogearpublushing did the cover I just sent them the two photos.
OK I will probably get the book from one or the other eventually. I might write a book one day myself. I looked up the publishing company and they seem like a good route to take. Good luck

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 13th, 2014, 9:07 am

Sounds good MMRbkaRudog,Yes writing a book is a process Dog Ear Publishing is were I got my book published it takes a story is all and we all have been through alot me I have a background in the Life as I believe your very capable and you write well bro also I recommend dog ear publishing look them up there in Indiana I wrote my book to get my story out there to hopefully help change these youngsters luves that really believe its a glorified lufe that hollywood portrays.thanks Rudig.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 13th, 2014, 9:10 am

GLORIFIED LIFESTYLE WE KNOW IT IS NOT,THATS A HOLLYWOOD VERSION THANKS RUDOG GOOD LUCK ALSO IN YOUR ENDEAVOR I ENCOURAGE YOU TO WRITE A BOOK ALSO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BUY YOUR BOOK ALSO.BUMPER FRIM THE EAST BAY

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 13th, 2014, 1:29 pm

bumperjack wrote:GLORIFIED LIFESTYLE WE KNOW IT IS NOT,THATS A HOLLYWOOD VERSION THANKS RUDOG GOOD LUCK ALSO IN YOUR ENDEAVOR I ENCOURAGE YOU TO WRITE A BOOK ALSO LET ME KNOW AND I WILL BUY YOUR BOOK ALSO.BUMPER FRIM THE EAST BAY
In the case that I do, it would probably be years from now. I have mainly thought of two books. One possibly being based on the lifestyle you have covered, but falling under fiction. Even though of course there would be real situations, but the other would also be classified under fiction. The other would have little to nothing to do with what we see in our lives and would probably be considered mystery, but I don't want to speak too much on that due to how unique my idea is. That last one would be my priority as far as I am concerned, so we will see what happens and I appreciate the support if in fact it does happen. Thanks

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » November 13th, 2014, 3:30 pm

Kool Rudog,Fiction is not true facts non fiction is factual bases My next book will be on Gang Awareness Prevention but it will be a non fiction book on changing young lives in the program in a year or two as I have only been in the program a short peripd of time I would like to Co- Author the book with the Director of the program,you can do it what it takes is time and money to self publish a book but you can accomplish anything if you put your mind to it and have. Perserverence bro...

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 14th, 2014, 12:28 am

Yeah

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » April 28th, 2015, 2:38 pm

There's a lot of misinformation & speculation in regards to the Fresno Bulldogs in this thread. If anyone has any questions just ask.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 3rd, 2015, 1:33 am

Hey there Diego Dog! I have some questions. What is the Bulldog version of the Norteno-Bulldog split? I am A Norteno from San Jo. I have never actually even seen a Bulldog in my life in the streets or in the Prison system. I definitely asked a lot of questions about you guys when I was being schooled by my people. I have also read all the Northern versions of the split in various books. I can say that I heard about "crackers" Vindiola from my people almost two decades ago. Non of them books were in print then, so I know that what I heard could not have been recycled information! Anyhow, I would love to hear all that you have got to say. The questions I have for you are, why did the split occur? Who was involved? Did you guys really just want to be independent or did it revolve around prison politics gone bad? If you really wanted to be independent why? Was it that you felt that the NF was overstepping its bounds or was it basically backing up Fresno Homeboys that had been deemed no good, which is the story that I was told in prison. Anyways, I am all ears. Silent!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 3rd, 2015, 9:42 am

I want to know how we may have been misinformed.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 3rd, 2015, 8:18 pm

I guess you got the chance to set the record straight "Diegodog" I have been on yards in Corcoran in the 1980's had a mutual friendship with one "Bulldog in Solano that in didn't last long because WE had a

fallen out over some politics on the yard...I was also on C-yard when a war ensued in 1989 when 2 bulldogs try running into a building when it jumped off for control and they were killed....In them years they ran with the "Northerners" I have had a personal encounter with Bulldogs in the past but don't hold any resentments toward your or your homies...don't know how the split happen,as we can't believe all that we read or hear...but it will be interesting hearing from a real bulldog if you actually are a real active or inactive bulldog from Fresno??? I'm all ears on your input...???

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DiegoDog » May 6th, 2015, 8:10 am

Sorry for the delayed response, the website isn't sending me notifications of replies to this thread. I'm also typing this from my phone.

The split was about prison politics. Remember that Fresno inmates start off in Wasco & are pretty much fighting & putting it down on their own. When they get transferred to other prisons with a NF presence they are then told to stab this guy or that guy while catching longer cases. From a Bulldog perspective, why should I have to pay taxes, kill & catch more time for an organization that wasn't around for me when I came into the system.

The split occurred during my younger years & a lot of the people who where doing time didn't agree with it. They didn't try & stop it though, I got the feeling that they hoped things would mend or relationships would improve over time.

When Fresno split they didn't PC/SNY, they fought against the NF every time they went into the yard. That is why today they ride their own car.

Bulldogs in the Federal system ride with the Cali Car. Which is the Car pretty much everyone from a Hispanic gang in California rides with.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 6th, 2015, 12:08 pm

Diegodog,thanks for that clarification makes alot of sense to me.
I understand completely even though at one time they rode together.as we all know.

I do first hand because when Corcoran opened in 1988 I was there and on C-yard they were fighting for territory of course that's par for the course when a new prison rises.Lives were lost many wounded and 2 Bulldogs were stabbed to death.
I was ready to go home after doing a 7 year PRISON term.
The Bulldogs hold there own and always have but when the power lies with the south lives are lost.
With respects BJ.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 6th, 2015, 3:13 pm

We're probably getting off subject, but I just want to add what looks like may have happened with f-14 in the 80's. I do think it's possible you had some f-14 that wanted to do their own thing, but I'm thinking later on is when the name bulldogs came along to further the split and that could have very well been after certain instances. Eventually bds became who they are today and I know bds isn't a PC gang, but I wouldn't be surprised if a dog was placed in PC in some jail-houses due to how many enemies they got.

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DiegoDog » May 6th, 2015, 3:36 pm

A distinction should be made between jail & prison. If a Northern or Southerner were to find themselves in a Fresno jail, yes they would be PC'd. Same goes for a Bulldog being locked up in a Northern or Southern jail. Prison is different all together. In some (Ca State) prisons Bulldogs get along with Southerners but in most prisons they don't. The Feds is a whole different game.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 6th, 2015, 8:08 pm

Hey there Diego dog! Thanks for replying! As I said before I have never in my life crossed paths with a Bulldog, so it is interesting to be able to talk with you. I asked a lot of questions about you guys many years ago when I was being schooled. I asked anybody and everybody that I felt had knowledge and Rank! Some answers were BS in my opinion such as Fresno is closer to the front lines, so they were tired of putting in work. Others were spot on in my opinion. I was told that "crackers" was an NF drop out and instead of taking him out the Homies from Fresno simply decided to start their own car! I was literally told that they were protecting a DO! Many years later certain books came out on the NF which I read. The story in those books matches what I was told, it basically goes like this. "Babo" was embezelling from the Familia bank. He was sole General at the time. He was removed for doing this. A lot of people were also removed if they were also associated with him. "Flaco" from Fresno was initially tasked with hitting him because he was close to him but he didn't. "Crackers" also from Fresno and NF as well was then asked to hit "Flaco" and he did not either. Both of these guys being from Fresno and NF then basically pulled the Homies away and eventually started the Bulldogs. That is the LE book version. It matches pretty close to what I was told. Only it is more extensive in giving details. In "Boxers" book he talks about a slow split occurring. I am sure it took time. There were a few years where they would back each other up on occasion but not always is how he described it. The Homies from Fresno were heavily scrutinized and asked where their loyalties lay! This caused serious tensions and built up over time. Eventuly it simply led to open hostility amongst the two factions and the split became permanent. I have my own opinions on all of this. As a Norteno who has been to various county jails and prisons I know the rules and how we function in intimate detail. We are by far the most disciplined and structured group out there. The reason for all of this is we know that we are outnumbered by Surenos at least 3 to 1 in most institutions. I am not going to get into all the rules but I will talk about a few. We are required to work out daily! we are required to be up at a set time everyday and go to bed at a set time as well. We must move in groups so as not to become easy targets. We must wear shoes or boots at all times, so we are ready for combat. We are required to come out to yard when its open and guard our area. You must go to work or your school assignment so as not to draw attention on the group from the CO's and they want you to be able to utilize any resources that may become available to you by going to work. Drug use is forbidden. Hell you even have to make your bed everyday! There are a lot more rules but these are the basics and usually it is these rules that get Homeboys in trouble. We are the only group that follows such a strict set of guidelines. In my opinion when the split occurred this was played on big time. Most Nortenos fall in line but there are always resisters. They get disciplined and if it becomes habitual they get removed! In my opinion they used this to convince the Homies from Fresno that they didn't need to follow any program and they should just be free! Truth be told nobody wants to follow such a ridged program. I believe that was a main reason that was put forth and the Guys from Fresno went along with it. I can say that we are not taxed 10%, that is a myth. We are asked to contribute 1 hygiene item a month for new arrivals and poor Homeboys. That is it! As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with one of my Homies that just got out two weeks ago and he said it is the same. No taxing just give one item from the Tienda if you can. Anyhow, what I want to know is why would the Bulldogs leave the NF-Norte and then try and fall in line with the EME-Sureno alliance? It does not make sense to me! If you guys didn't want to follow rules why would you go to another group that has rules also. I know that you guys do not go that route today but it is historical fact that you guys did attempt to align with them right after the split occurred. I also cant figure out how the Bulldogs figure that they are better off without us? There is strength in numbers and Fresno is in the Norte? In fact most cities south of Fresno but north of Kern county do claim Norte to this day. I guess you could say that claiming "Centro Califas" does not make sense to me when Fresno is in the North! I will say that you are right about the PC thing as far as county jail goes. At any time there are roughly 1000 Surenos in Santa Clara county jail. They all PC'ed up though. If a Norteno gets locked up in LA county he will PC up and there is no loss of honor in doing that. If he did not he would be dead!I am sure that if a Norteno or Sureno gets locked up in Fresno county they will have to be put into a different unit. What I am not sure about is in the prison system. I know that you guys only go to a few prisons. Whether those yards have Nortenos on them I don't know. I know that you guys are not PC'ed up in prison at this point. I do know that we are not supposed to allow ourselves to be on a yard with Bulldogs on it though! If there is any mingling of the two groups it is probably very limited. Anyways, much respect Diego Dog! I am not on here to set trip with you! I was just curious to see what you had to say about the Bulldog side of things. I would love to hear more about your guys' version of history. Also, how you feel about how it has all worked out for the Bulldogs? Do you see them as expanding majorly or just simply staying within Fresno county? Do you ever see them becoming an actual Prison gang or do you guys really just want to walk free of politics forever? How do you explain the NF "Crackers" thing? Is there any truth to it in your eyes or is there another version of the story that you guys tell. Peace out Silent!

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DiegoDog » May 6th, 2015, 10:08 pm

I'm sure there's some truth to the stories you heard of the split. I was schooled down decades ago & no longer remember names, places or dates. Regardless, the word passed down to the streets & CYA is the NF will have you stab your own homeboys, pay taxes & follow dumb rules.

In regards to the Sur/BDS truce, there was a high ranking EME who's nephew was a Bulldog. While this nephew was locked up in prison the Bulldogs got a pass from EME. Once he was out EME tried to tax & order the Bulldogs around just like a street Sur gang. This didn't go well with Bulldogs having broke away from the NF for those very reasons & now you have the fighting you see today.

Adding to the above, Fresno traditionally being one of the largest regiments in the NF the split benefited the EME by weakening the NF & keeping them occupied. It was a win win situation for the EME.

I see Fresno mostly staying in the Fresno county area & maybe branching out a little past that but not by much. You'll see individuals do business outside of Fresno's territory but that's mostly on a click or individual basis. Bulldogs might not program with North or South in prison but on the streets dollars call the shots & I've seen plenty of Northerners do business with Bulldogs. Hell, many Bulldogs family members in Northern California are Northerners.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 7th, 2015, 3:56 am

Hey there Diego Dog! Thanks for the honesty, those are good answers which I could see truth in! I still don't see how it would be better for Bulldogs or Nortenos to be separated but as you point out the EME liks to see things like that. I didn't know about the nephew of the EME shotcaller story. I still think its crazy that the Bulldogs ever went there. Politics are getting more and more out of hands these days. My people fell me you can't even walk the mainline with with a simple domestic violence charge now! As always, we have a lot of rules to follow and that is the cause of most dropouts. After a while people simply get tired of living like they are in the Army! I know that sometimes I wanted to sleep a little longer and couldnt because of the rules. You can't even get up to take a leak at night without putting your boots on, lol! That shit gets old after a while. A lot of Homies are drug addicts and they just can't stop. I have a few ruin their criminal careers over that. As far as NF making you hit your own Homies for the most part that is untrue. If someone is no good all N's would be obligated to remove the individual. I am sure people get put into situations though. All it takes is the wrong individual to be in power and abusive things start to happen. Word travels fast though and they can get it to for not acting right. Anyhow, peace out Diego Dog! Its time for work, Silent!