Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8931
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by alexalonso » July 20th, 2008, 9:59 pm

has anyone heard this guy Lil Baldy rap from Florence 13? He has an album coming out this year.


User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by Vincetheprince » October 23rd, 2008, 10:07 pm

heard he was a rapper lol thats about ut

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 249
Joined: February 14th, 2004, 8:19 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX
Location: Rio Grande Valley - 956
Contact:

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by chupon106 » December 12th, 2008, 5:17 pm

I heard a few of his songs. I like his music for the most part, I just don't like that he says 'nigga' too often. Not that I'm racist but I think raza that say nigga are lame.

User avatar
Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1384
Joined: June 22nd, 2008, 8:28 pm
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by Vincetheprince » December 12th, 2008, 8:20 pm

he's not like a nortena he's saying that because his varrio florencia beefs with a lot of black gangs so he's dissing them, and this is one of the best songs I've ever heard

terren2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 561
Joined: August 18th, 2005, 3:56 am

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by terren2000 » January 28th, 2009, 7:57 am

that crap was weak.

And tell cuzz to take the "loc" out his name, he aint no Crip.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1418
Joined: July 9th, 2004, 9:44 pm

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by xxx » January 28th, 2009, 9:49 am

Vincetheprince wrote:he's not like a nortena he's saying that because his varrio florencia beefs with a lot of black gangs so he's dissing them, and this is one of the best songs I've ever heard
He's saying nigga because thats how Mexicans that grew up around Blacks Talk.

Has nothing to do with there beef with East Coast Crips or being racist.

Before, during, and after there beef, F13s used the word nigga just like niggas.

When F13/ECC were all hugs and kisses, F13 used the word Nigga.

And F13 dont beef with a lot of Black Gangs.

They actually share turf with many Black Gangs and dont beef with them

Pueblos ~ F13
Swans ~ F13
Kitchens ~ F13
Brims ~ F13
Menlos ~ F13
67NH ~ F13
Sixtys ~ F13

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by youngspade » April 5th, 2009, 6:42 am

xxx wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:he's not like a nortena he's saying that because his varrio florencia beefs with a lot of black gangs so he's dissing them, and this is one of the best songs I've ever heard
He's saying nigga because thats how Mexicans that grew up around Blacks Talk.

Has nothing to do with there beef with East Coast Crips or being racist.

Before, during, and after there beef, F13s used the word nigga just like niggas.

When F13/ECC were all hugs and kisses, F13 used the word Nigga.

And F13 dont beef with a lot of Black Gangs.

They actually share turf with many Black Gangs and dont beef with them

Pueblos ~ F13
Swans ~ F13
Kitchens ~ F13
Brims ~ F13
Menlos ~ F13
67NH ~ F13
Sixtys ~ F13
Not a bad Comeback.

282828
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 121
Joined: February 14th, 2009, 5:12 pm
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by 282828 » April 9th, 2009, 1:10 pm

i used to have a good homie from florence that always said nigga and i asked him why and he said nigga im from south central. haha at least he wasnt shy to say it around blacks though.. i think they already know that them florence dudes talk like that. just like puerto ricans in new york say it.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by perongregory » April 29th, 2009, 8:11 am

alotta mexicans in south central say nigga, both bangers and non-bangers, hell when I used to be in SM alot the mexicans used to say nigga more than the niggas.

poohbear555
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 167
Joined: June 10th, 2009, 5:34 pm
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by poohbear555 » June 29th, 2011, 1:52 am

That is true it has nothing to do with who they beef with.I mean in my neighborhood that's how the Hispanics talk to one another. They call eachother nigga.which is crazy to me.I don't like the word period.whether it's coming from African Americans or Latinos.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8931
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by alexalonso » March 6th, 2015, 10:03 pm

chupon106 wrote:I heard a few of his songs. I like his music for the most part, I just don't like that he says 'nigga' too often. Not that I'm racist but I think raza that say nigga are lame.
Yeah, raza has no business saying "nigga"

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8931
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by alexalonso » May 10th, 2015, 9:57 pm

xxx wrote:
Vincetheprince wrote:he's not like a nortena he's saying that because his varrio florencia beefs with a lot of black gangs so he's dissing them, and this is one of the best songs I've ever heard
He's saying nigga because thats how Mexicans that grew up around Blacks Talk.
Ironically, when these Hispanics get to prison on a level 4, you dont hear any raza saying "nigga". I agree that la raza saying nigga is some lame ish. People be growing up with blacks, and in black neighborhoods for decades, and this new generation from the 1990s took it on.

User avatar
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
Posts: 8931
Joined: May 12th, 2003, 7:56 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by alexalonso » May 10th, 2015, 9:59 pm

Lil Baldy was named in the FLorence indictment, went to the FEDS, got out and now goes by Badacci. YOu can peep hin on his instagram page. We tried to reach out to him several times, but no response.

chupon106
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 249
Joined: February 14th, 2004, 8:19 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: Mission TX
Location: Rio Grande Valley - 956
Contact:

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by chupon106 » May 20th, 2015, 11:13 pm

I posted that way back in 2008 and the use of the word "nigga" has EXPLODED since then. I live in the Rio Grande Valley in South Texas along the Mexican border were the population is over 95% Hispanic (Mexican-American and Mexican immigrants) and the population of blacks is %1 at most and I hear "nigga" all day everyday in person and on social media. For the most part here in the Valley it is used mostly by teenagers and some from my generation (I'm 27) who listen to a lot of rap music. Two key things to point out though: 1 is other places further north I've visited in Houston and Austin (and also that I've seen on TV) this has been commonplace for quite some time like you said probably since the 1990s and this is a new trend among the youngsters here in the RGV. Second, this primarily applies to people who listen to a lot of rap music (young and old). It's just plain dumb because I like rap too but just because I like a black rapper's music doesn't mean I have to go emulate black culture. I for the most part don't express my distaste for Mexican's use of ebonics unless the subject is brought up because I feel like I would be at war with so many people but when it does come up I tell them "Do you know you are calling me and other Mexicans a derogatory term for someone of African descent?" I can understand in if you are one of 5 Mexican families in 1,000+ black populated neighborhood but if you say it just because you listen to a lot rap and watch a lot of BET (which is the case around here) that is just plain dumb. It what it is though. I once saw a documentary once where some young Hispanic gang members were saying "nigga this, nigga that" and the host of the show described them as using "urban language." Lmao. I would like to see this come to an end but I don't see that in the foreseeable future.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 756
Joined: September 8th, 2010, 11:01 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 22nd, 2015, 3:01 pm

chupon106 wrote:I posted that way back in 2008 and the use of the word "nigga" has EXPLODED since then. I live in the Rio Grande Valley in South Texas along the Mexican border were the population is over 95% Hispanic (Mexican-American and Mexican immigrants) and the population of blacks is %1 at most and I hear "nigga" all day everyday in person and on social media. For the most part here in the Valley it is used mostly by teenagers and some from my generation (I'm 27) who listen to a lot of rap music. Two key things to point out though: 1 is other places further north I've visited in Houston and Austin (and also that I've seen on TV) this has been commonplace for quite some time like you said probably since the 1990s and this is a new trend among the youngsters here in the RGV. Second, this primarily applies to people who listen to a lot of rap music (young and old). It's just plain dumb because I like rap too but just because I like a black rapper's music doesn't mean I have to go emulate black culture. I for the most part don't express my distaste for Mexican's use of ebonics unless the subject is brought up because I feel like I would be at war with so many people but when it does come up I tell them "Do you know you are calling me and other Mexicans a derogatory term for someone of African descent?" I can understand in if you are one of 5 Mexican families in 1,000+ black populated neighborhood but if you say it just because you listen to a lot rap and watch a lot of BET (which is the case around here) that is just plain dumb. It what it is though. I once saw a documentary once where some young Hispanic gang members were saying "nigga this, nigga that" and the host of the show described them as using "urban language." Lmao. I would like to see this come to an end but I don't see that in the foreseeable future.
@Chupon106- Appreciate your perspective playa. I also have a distaste for the use of the word Nigga. As a Black man, I see it somewhat as you do. Not so much as the use of it by Mexican people but for the use of it by my own people. However, I don't think that based on it's definition, that it can be limited to Black people.

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 62
Joined: May 9th, 2014, 11:55 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houstone

Re: Lil Baldy from Florence 13

Unread post by playermadecholo » August 21st, 2015, 11:45 pm

MANY CHICANOS NOWADAYS USE THE WORD EVEN IN VARRIOS FILLED WITH RAZA WHERE THERE ARE NO BLACKS AROUND

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”