Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

For news related to any city in Los Angeles County area read here.
silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Blacks vs Latino gang wars in L.A.

Unread post by silentwssj » August 23rd, 2015, 7:50 pm

I am not drawing any conclusions from them books. I am just speaking from my real life experience. I know that the white prison car has a broad spectrum of individuals contained with in it! Some are not racist at all and others are as racist as it gets! As far as how the individual members of the AB fit into all of that I don't know. That is your area of expertise. I am pretty sure that you find all kinds though. I have noticed in my life experience that there are groups within the White car. There are what I would call non affiliated Whites, peckerwoods, skinheads, SWP, NLR, and at the top the AB! Out of all of those the skinheads seemed to kind of have their own thing going on. They were part of the whole car though. They seemed to run their own program and education though as their beliefs were different from your average Whites. I remember I once stumbled across a group of them reading a book about German World war 2 weapons and military dress! That type of thing would probably only appeal to skin heads! Anyways, I Beleive you BJ! The truth is that all these groups really care about is power and money! That's why they tend to loose their way over time. All prison gangs start out as Nobel cause. Protect your people from victimization at the hands of the opposing groups. Over time they end up caring more about money, power and control!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » August 24th, 2015, 7:13 am

Yes silent Thats what it is about exactly power money and control...The AB like all prison gangs love control, it's just another word for power...Skinheads have more of a hate mentality then the rest...They think that they are superior to other whites...but in Reality they are not...To tell you the truth I thank God I'm not apart of that madness any longer,Silent your experience's are good even though you were not on the mainlines when the prison gangs ran all the prisons in the 1980's early 1990's they locked up of all members and associates of the 4 main prison gangs... 1989 was the last of the prison gangs on the mainlines the years PBSP was built.The early 90's they rounded up the stragglers like myself.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 24th, 2015, 7:40 am

@Silent yeah what I was just trying to explain to you was the AB first generation brothers were not White Supremacist.I'm not one neither! when we are raised we are taught "HATE" but in reality it's a ignorant thing to run with.The Prison gangs would recruit guys that First had the "heart" of a gunslinger and next if you planned on making this your career because it's a lifetime career,There are racist folks in every prison gang silent not just whites.to be honest the black milant,revoluntary blacks like the first generation BGF were real racist blacks...but All prison gangs love control& power they thrive on that. There are woods,NLR and most all Skinheads have the hate ideology.I think it's reall stupid or ignorant.But yes we are labeled White Supremacist of course I'm redeemed and my brother Fred is also.I know you read alot of books brother,all I was saying not all information in them books is true.but you been through enough to have your thoughts and beliefs.Your a good dude Silent Even if you were a Norteno...I have a black buddy in the Gym who did 15 years in the feds and He was a Blood! good dude! he bought one of my books! his old lady is a prison guard at Folsom prison.I believe all my years in the brand makes me a expert,but I'm a humble God fearing man as you are yourself and your my brother in Christ also.you are very well read and smart homie.I just wanted you to know the truth.about them first generation brand members there real demeanor.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 24th, 2015, 9:14 am

^^ that was well put. So there is different entities amongst an organization.

Have you all seen the white supremisist movie American history x? That is one of my favorite movies of all time. I actually had it on DVD. Would anybody know if any of it are based on real people? How well does the movie depict racist skin heads? And the culture shock when they go to prison like the one Dereck went through? For those who don't who he went against his own people because they were dealing with other races.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 24th, 2015, 9:26 am

Scenes from the movie.
Attachments
Lamont-american-history-x-33639613-200-200.jpg
Lamont-american-history-x-33639613-200-200.jpg (46.51 KiB) Viewed 33943 times
American+History+X.jpg
American+History+X.jpg (12.73 KiB) Viewed 33943 times

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 24th, 2015, 11:49 am

I also liked the movie.I start my book out with comments about this movie American History X.5 or 6 guys jumping you in the shower and raping you.that happens in the movies and that gay shit happens! but it is because they are gay.The prison gangs take that as disrespect! killers dont go around raping inmates because they defect, its the furthest from the truth.Real gangmembers defect and they get put in the hat.they get something put in them but its steel not you know what.there is a very small percentage of inmates who get raped in prison or turned out. If come to prison a punk you leave prison a punk...if you come to prison a coward you leave a coward...Prison doesn't make you hard or a gangster the environment you grew up does.Tattoos dont make people hard neither but it makes them look hard.when you see a guy with tats on his face and neck.Skinheads dont run anything in prison. Like in American History X.thats a made up movie.There ideology of hate is the only thing that was true in the movie.It portrays prison that skinheads rape you if you defect and they run shit.AB's run shit from locked doors and now there back on level 4 prisons Maximum Security Prisons...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 24th, 2015, 6:04 pm

Hey there! I Beleive you BJ! I know from experience that a lot of Woods are not racist. I used to talk with them all the time. Some are for sure but most aren't. You brought up a good point that I meant to yesterday. That is you will find racist people in every group. Its true! There are plenty racist Nortenos, Surenos, Crips ,bloods etc! I have been around all kinds in my life and can honestly say that most people are not racist but every group has a few. I was actually in prison and they had American history x playing on TV Lol! The skinheads got real pissed when they showed that rape scene! I don't blame them. It truly is BS! All prison movies show rape scenes. I have never seen anyone get raped in real life though. What people don't understand is we police our own. Nobody is going to kick it with someone who rapes dudes! Not only is it Gay its just plain foul! If A Norteno Raped someone we would kill him! Straight up! No questions asked! There is no excuse for that type of behavior under any circumstance. If someone messes up and has to be dealt with they get beat, slashed, stabbed, removed! No real gangster rapes, it is against the code that everyone follows! There are homosexuals in prison though. They are very flamboyant about it to. The get ostracised by everyone though. They have their own little gay car, Lol! Its funny because they are composed of every race! Its all about being gay for them! Every now and then you do hear about them getting boned! Its consentual though. Nobody's raping them. I have heard of rare isolated rape incidents. Very rare though. It simply wouldn't be tolerated!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 24th, 2015, 10:46 pm

I know the n's got a code against homosexuality and some other groups, but do you feel that all cars in Cali would take it as seriously? I remember I watched a TV special on this type of conduct and they mostly covered Alabama, but the so called bloods in that prison allowed men who participation in that kind of activity.
[quote="silentwssj"]Hey there! I Beleive you BJ! I know from experience that a lot of Woods are not racist. I used to talk with them all the time. Some are for sure but most aren't. You brought up a good point that I meant to yesterday. That is you will find racist people in every group. Its true! There are plenty racist Nortenos, Surenos, Crips ,bloods etc! I have been around all kinds in my life and can honestly say that most people are not racist but every group has a few. I was actually in prison and they had American history x playing on TV Lol! The skinheads got real pissed when they showed that rape scene! I don't blame them. It truly is BS! All prison movies show rape scenes. I have never seen anyone get raped in real life though. What people don't understand is we police our own. Nobody is going to kick it with someone who rapes dudes! Not only is it Gay its just plain foul! If A Norteno Raped someone we would kill him! Straight up! No questions asked! There is no excuse for that type of behavior under any circumstance. If someone messes up and has to be dealt with they get beat, slashed, stabbed, removed! No real gangster rapes, it is against the code that everyone follows! There are homosexuals in prison though. They are very flamboyant about it to. The get ostracised by everyone though. They have their own little gay car, Lol! Its funny because they are composed of every race! Its all about being gay for them! Every now and then you do hear about them getting boned! Its consentual though. Nobody's raping them. I have heard of rare isolated rape incidents. Very rare though. It simply wouldn't be tolerated![/quote]

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 25th, 2015, 3:56 am

Once you leave CA everything changes! Its a whole different world in these other states! They are all trying to emulate CA! Most of their gangs are CA offshoots or are trying way to hard to be the real thing when in actuality they are the furthest thing from it! From what I hear rape and homosexuality is common in other states. As I said before other groups have much lower rules in regards to it!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 25th, 2015, 6:47 am

[quote="silentwssj"]Once you leave CA everything changes! Its a whole different world in these other states! They are all trying to emulate CA! Most of their gangs are CA offshoots or are trying way to hard to be the real thing when in actuality they are the furthest thing from it! From what I hear rape and homosexuality is common in other states. As I said before other groups have much lower rules in regards to it![/quote]

Yeah, I saw your post in the other thread. Threw me off at first, because I almost thought I was in the same thread.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 25th, 2015, 11:09 am

Yes California has the most well known prison gangs in the world! and the most dangerous! all states try to emulate "California Prison Gangs" with no success! because they cannot live by the code & conduct which are the by laws of the Gangs! they are the most Notorious! they list 5 out of the 6 prison gangs to be the most dangerous in the World.AB/NLR /EME /NF/BGF...All from California...They built there reputations on Violence & there blood in blood out alligeance.

Adobo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: C_ArSoN

Unread post by Adobo » August 25th, 2015, 1:57 pm

Speaking of black and Latino gang wars..

How long have Swans and F13 been beefing? I thought they got along?

I saw a tag on 71st and Brynhurst that F13 wrote that said "no fly zone" and had a drawing of a dead bird. Lol

And I saw a swans tag that said "we don't share our hood w/ nobody" and made reference to "flowers don't grow in swans hood" lol

I absolutely luv the pics and writings nowadays. It's entertaining.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » August 25th, 2015, 4:33 pm

Do us a favor and take pics! Those hit ups are worth a look..

We use to have this hater from tear drop locos that would hit up long pass sentences dissing our hood. Shit was crazy. That showed us they hated us with a passion!

Echo park did a funny one. They hit up obsK with a big ass dick on it haha..