North Carolina gangs

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
Anonymous20

Re: North Carolina gangs

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 3rd, 2005, 9:26 am

eh I KAME OUT THERE READY FOR WAR AND IT WASNT SH11T BRACKIN EH I HAD 2 KALM DOWN with BANGIN!LOL NO 1 2 BANG ON! EH THESE FAKE HOMO GANGSTERZ IZ BITCHEZ I SOCKED OUT A KOUPLE FOOZ BUT AS FOR GETTIN AKTIVE THEZE NIGGAZ IZ 2 GAY 2 BUST ON! THEY B SNITCH N WHEN U SOCK EM OUT LET ALONE BUST ON NIGGAZ! EH I GOT BUSTED ON! ON EVERY THING THEY SHOT LIKE 16 SHOTS AND AINT NONE OF THEM EVEN HIT THE car! IZ THAT GAY OR WHAT! I MIGHT AS WELL STUCK MY HEAD OUT THE WINDOW THEY WAS TRYNA 2 SKARE US OR SOMETHEN! LOL EH IT AINT PUTTIN IN WORK IF U MISS! U MISSED PLANE AND SIMPLE UR GAY I THINK THEY HAD 2 MISS ON PURPOSE IT AINT NO WAY U can MISS!LOL AND 2 THEM BITCH AS NIGGAZ THAT WAS SHOOTIN AT US! THEYRE GAY THEY AINT KNOW WHO THEY WAS FUCKIN with! tHEY THOUGHT THEY WAS FUCKIN with SOME SQUARE ASS NIGGAZ OR SOMETHEN!WELL THE NIGGAZ I WAS IN THE car with WAS SOME SUARE ASS NIGGAZ BUT EH THEY FOOLED ME THEY TALKED THAT GANGSTER SH11T BUT WASNT with IT!LOL NE WAY IM BACK N CALIFORNIA AND ILL BEE BACK OUT THERE BUT I JUST WANTED 2 TELL YALL HOW THEM NIGGAZ IZ NOT REAL BUT PRETEND 2 BEE THUGZ!LOL THEY WANTED 2 BEE ME! EH AND IF U KURIOUS WHERE IM FRUM THIS IZ EAST S1DE 5DUECE PUEBLO BISHOP BLOODZ CKBK EH AND FOR U FAKE NIGGAZ BANG1N BLOODZ KLASS IS NOW N SESSION HALLER AT ME U GOT NE QUESTIONZ EH 2 WHOM KNOW ME THIZ IZ LIL SETTRIP PUTTIN IT DOWN ABCK U KNOW THIZ

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 3rd, 2005, 9:46 am

AND EH FOR U FOOZ THAT DIDNT UNDERSTAND ME I AINT SAYIN EVERY 1 IZ BUSTERZ JUST the GANGBANGERZ! ITZ REAL NIGGAZ EVERY WHERE U GO! CAROLINA IS KOOL JUST A PLACE 2 BICK BACK AND SSTAY OUT OF TROUBLE! BUT AS FOR THE GANG BANGERS STICK 2 BASKETBALL! MARKZ

thecarwong
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by thecarwong » February 3rd, 2005, 11:12 am

WHY DO ALL THE GANGBANGERS TYPE IN CAPS.

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 3rd, 2005, 10:38 pm

T52 wrote:AND EH FOR U FOOZ THAT DIDNT UNDERSTAND ME I AINT SAYIN EVERY 1 IZ BUSTERZ JUST the GANGBANGERZ! ITZ REAL NIGGAZ EVERY WHERE U GO! CAROLINA IS KOOL JUST A PLACE 2 BICK BACK AND SSTAY OUT OF TROUBLE! BUT AS FOR THE GANG BANGERS STICK 2 BASKETBALL! MARKZ
I know a nigga down here in ATL who works as a bouncer at a klub who is a Peublo Bishop

FoEvaFlamin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FoEvaFlamin » February 3rd, 2005, 10:39 pm

FoEvaFlamin wrote:
T52 wrote:AND EH FOR U FOOZ THAT DIDNT UNDERSTAND ME I AINT SAYIN EVERY 1 IZ BUSTERZ JUST the GANGBANGERZ! ITZ REAL NIGGAZ EVERY WHERE U GO! CAROLINA IS KOOL JUST A PLACE 2 BICK BACK AND SSTAY OUT OF TROUBLE! BUT AS FOR THE GANG BANGERS STICK 2 BASKETBALL! MARKZ
I know a nigga down here in ATL who works as a bouncer at a klub who is a Peublo Bishop. He from South Bentral

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » February 9th, 2005, 3:56 pm

Any1 know what gangs are in Durham and Charlotte.. Im goin up there this summer and would Like to know....

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » February 19th, 2005, 11:56 am

Durham gangs-
Gangsta Disciple
Black Gangsta Disciple - Deep
Insane Gangsta Disciple
rolling 20 crip
rolling 60 crip
eight tray gangsta crip - deep
underground crips
9 trey Bloods - Deep
Black P. stones Chicago set
Surenos
nortenos
http://www.welcome2durham.com
some other sets of bloods there not that many but them are deep in there sets.
Charlotte gangs-
same as durham

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » February 19th, 2005, 11:57 am

NOGD wrote:Durham gangs-
Gangsta Disciple
Black Gangsta Disciple - Deep
Insane Gangsta Disciple
rolling 20 crip
rolling 60 crip
eight tray gangsta crip - deep
underground crips
9 trey Bloods - Deep
Black P. stones Chicago set
Surenos
nortenos
http://www.welcome2durham.com
some other sets of bloods there not that many but them are deep in there sets.
Charlotte gangs-
same as durham
PLUS VICE LORDS are coming in

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 20th, 2005, 12:14 pm

ima C down there on thur wuts craccn in greensboro

Al_Capone_aka_pNuT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: N. Long Beach

Unread post by Al_Capone_aka_pNuT » February 23rd, 2005, 2:56 am

The Santana Block Crips is a large gang based in Lynwood and Compton, California. It was formed in the early 1970s and has approximately 640 members. Their ages range from 14- to 54-years-old, and the majority are in their early to mid-20s. They were o ne of the first gangs to be involved in the trafficking and selling of crack cocaine; and members have been identified in Texas, Maryland, Louisiana, Colorado, and Arkansas.

http://www.cgiaonline.org/gangs2000/career.html

Piru_luv

Unread post by Piru_luv » May 27th, 2006, 2:02 am

I'm from the south side of Ruff Raleigh u know 9 trey g all day long blood up nigga. I got homies in dangerous durham that bang GKB and shit but its still south raleigh martin street/yaywood/the bags just a few sets for my North Barolina niggas.

b2gunz

Unread post by b2gunz » May 29th, 2006, 9:40 pm

we 252 in chrarlotte homie. str8 from harlem

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » June 25th, 2006, 6:57 pm

i heard in charollette the 211 crips are getting big. and to the nigga from raliegh i thought 93 was the biggest set in raliegh i know they are in durham

Richy

Unread post by Richy » December 20th, 2007, 7:18 pm

i live in Raleigh and Attend Milbrook High School

and i started to wonder why everybdoy in the school is blood or reps blood so i did research, i found out that there was this big bang between local crips and bloods forcing crips to another school, anybody know anymore about this.

the other school is wakefield by the way

xlsapp
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by xlsapp » February 19th, 2008, 12:25 pm

I don't know about forcing anybody out a school... but I got to college in downtown raleigh... The are bloods everywhere... everybody and there mother is a blood or so call claims to be... 9trey is thebiggest set around here and for Crips it's 83.... There are some folks besides me down here... But outside of Raleigh theis a city called knightdale also known as FOLKDALE... the whole city is FOLKS... Maybe a crip here and there def. no bloods or VL.... Ina small town called Clayton VL's are 45-50 deep I drove through there the other day... there leader is from Memphis..... they are growing quick...

Inferno20
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: west adams

Unread post by Inferno20 » June 23rd, 2008, 8:33 pm

the bounty hunters and the Rollin 20 Bloods down here now suwhooop

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Any1 heard of the Night Creepers? Some1 posted some of their stuff on the net & they were flagging Carolina blue. They were also dissin' 14, but I think they're a homemade gang.

tray36
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: fayetteville

Unread post by tray36 » October 28th, 2008, 8:40 pm

im from fayetteville and we been had sets befor other cities in nc but now all nc got sets every were charlotte been doin it from the begining too they got the QUEEN CITY KINGS I know alot of gs from different sets all across nc

Tony12nc
What city do you live in now?: Q.C.-Tre-4

Unread post by Tony12nc » March 16th, 2009, 9:43 am

I'm From Charlotte...

Kings (not Latin Kings) but a home-grown set started by renegade G's and VL's ran the city for along time look up hidden valley Kings other thant that we get just about anyhting that made it to the south from asiasns to KKK

In Wintson and Greensboro its more bloods and crips MS and Surenos but some folk and some VL and some LK same with alota other cities I fon't feel like naming sets be surenos crips and folks usually get along but not always some nortenos cool with folk too and Vl folk beef aint heavey mostly everybody beef with blood as far as the gang beef

in charlotte the beef its more with sides of town Norf East and West beef more people get killed over hoods than gangs
bloods will merk bloods over that

BBA
What city do you live in now?: NJ

Unread post by BBA » June 1st, 2009, 10:34 pm

IM ALWAYS N CKHARLOTTE N 9TR3Y RUN THE BITY EVERYBODY RIDIN that 5 KNO that

blink54
What city do you live in now?: raleigh

Unread post by blink54 » August 7th, 2009, 8:25 pm

man raleigh to me is just hella bloods and crips definetley in the northside near mini city and tower and capital blvd thats straight crip \ sur 13 \ folk and poole road downtown raleigh all that is blood including the southeast and southside and in the westside of raleigh kintwood straight crip and blood and in garner thats just really alot of migos

887rugang
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by 887rugang » November 7th, 2009, 8:19 pm

well i just moved charlotte and i be flamed up wearing ma colors all time and no one says shit really for u if dont know the nums its ttp 400 blk spruce st and 887 percent real

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » November 8th, 2009, 6:08 am

887rugang wrote:well i just moved charlotte and i be flamed up wearing ma colors all time and no one says shit really for u if dont know the nums its ttp 400 blk spruce st and 887 percent real
what they call you...i almost know everybody from compton treez

rmfeaster
What city do you live in now?: Ft. Mill

Unread post by rmfeaster » May 28th, 2010, 11:31 am

Will you update me on the latest gangs or crews in the Cahrlotte, NC area?

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 6th, 2011, 8:34 am

NOGD wrote:all the blood sets in greensboro united under one set i for got the name i havent been up there in forever. but you mostly got rollin 20 and 60 crips plus 83 gangsta crips and BGD.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0036double
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: be

Unread post by 0036double » October 10th, 2011, 12:33 pm

suwoo

0036double
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: be

Unread post by 0036double » December 5th, 2011, 7:55 am

aint it skull gangs in the boro? could be mad old thoe

anonymous111
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: lol

Unread post by anonymous111 » June 3rd, 2014, 4:32 pm

not gonna name sets that shit is too loud

in raleigh its bloods in power, and sometimes they are on some wild shit. some og in prison got a few of his boys to kidnap a district attorney's father not long ago to try to force a parole, the dude was doin 20 to l. but his ppl's got arrested and the kidnappee freed, that went down in atl. another og beat multiple murder charges bout a year ago. bloods don't stray but they are heavy in schools. w more ppl moving in who knows what else will show up. crips out there don't really hold hoods but they move low key, play a low profile and some cliques are organized but they are heavily outnumbered by bloods in the city and don't make power moves that often. hispanic population is booming for what its worth, nc is like everywhere cartel is out there somwhere

crime was up in raleigh 2011 but a whole lot of ppl got locked up that year and things quiet ever since. but downtown/south side is the only part of the city where any gangs legit hold territory. otherwise, u might have apt complexes where a few guys stay but they aren't bangin on other neighborhoods or any shit like that, most of those guys aren't active they just claim because... i dont know why the claim they don't do shit. a few crews like that are connected and actually making money low key, those crews usually have out of towners in them, but most of them are bums

raleigh is a get money town. too nice out there. too much money to be made. so for the most part nobody's tripping beef is bad for business and out of towners come out here on some dodge city shit so they aren't trying to make noise. but ppl are getting money that may come w probs but its quiet

all the really wild shit in nc goes down in the country. law enforcement in the country in nc is weak, underfunded and a lot of times dirty/on payroll, so police/sherrif get no respect its all feds puttin in work in the country. thats where ppl go to war and the small towns where ppl can't hide, and ppl who have beef are gonna run into each other cuz its small. i dk about fayetville but lumberton and surrounding areas is live, wouldn't call it dangerous but crews are active and the native american boys don't play. goldsboro is llive tho, very live. i have heard of folkdale but they keep to their own out there. durham had a growing gang problem 5-10 yrs ago and a rep it deserved but crime has gone down a lot, downtown areas are dangerous tho, bloods and crips neighborhoods, also parts of north durham, but alston ave is where most tension is. i don't fuck w/ charlotte so i couldn't say, i don't fuck w/ winston neither but i know everybody from winston parties in gboro cuz aint shit poppin out there except beef. heard conflicting things out of there some say its soft some say its real

talkin bout gboro? i haven't seen shit out there like somebody said it's a party town. a few projects that may be dangerous if you are unknown to them but they aren't doin shit in the rest city as far as i could tell, bloods seem to be the biggest by numbers. but for the most part: too many girls out there, wayy too many, for ppl to get into beef lol that's real shit

itaintsafe
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Dont worry bout it

Unread post by itaintsafe » August 9th, 2014, 12:39 pm

Lmao I can tell yall right now that you tripping if you wanna play like NC is some guttah ass state or these lil cities like raleigh are live :lol:

Its definitely the most peaceful state in the South (Meaning Texas, sc/nc, georgia, florida, the sip, bama, louisiana, arkansas, TN) if you include VA then thats definitely the softest/most peaceful state. By most peaceful I DONT mean soft so its no need for you super hard goldsboro and raleigh gangstas dont come at me, I just mean its mostly a hustle state and boy stay strapped & will buss more for protection than on some gangbanging/wilding out shit (WHICH IS WHAT IT SHOULD BE LIKE IN THE HOOD)

That said, theres some parts that are violent no matter where u from. Some small country towns be going hard, most not on the level of how some of them country ass towns get in SC, Bama, or the Sip but they get buck. Id definitely say Charlotte & Durham most definitely get buck enough for the rest of the state tho in terms of cities tho.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 25th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Durham get's it in. I don't know much about the gang scene there but there are shootings in Durham every week.

Again, North Carolina is a copy cat state. Being a native, I know. After the movie South Central came out, in the town I live in there were 'Deuces' every where. These cats around here had branded themselves with the # 2 and everything. They had no rival gangs 2 challenge them though.

yoyokim
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Shanghai

Unread post by yoyokim » October 23rd, 2015, 12:49 am

Can I find one reliable gang?

yoyokim
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Shanghai

Unread post by yoyokim » October 23rd, 2015, 12:51 am

:cry: :P