Mexican Cars in Prison

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Mexican Cars in Prison

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2015, 1:53 am

VictoriousHTZ wrote:i love my ramen sandwhich spread. hot cheetos, mayo, jelly and beef jerky. cant forget the sriracha. a homie of mine hate when we still made spread out here tho he say we out y the fuck we still wanna act like we in jail! cause motha fucka that shit bomb!
thats new fish spread, vic.

you needed some vets violating or coming down from state.

cheetos/funyuns thats for the bologna sandwich.

pork cracklins, the summer sausage (or slim jims if out of sausage) is for the spread.

if i see cheetos or chips in the spread, i know the guy can't make food.

best spreads in county were gang module.

we fry that shit up on the bunk. make some hot soups too.

deputies rarely walk the tier, you can cook unlike mainline.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2015, 10:58 am

I think a little bit of chips like Doritos in the right spread is alright, but some people definitely over do it with chips.
judastaugamma wrote:
VictoriousHTZ wrote:i love my ramen sandwhich spread. hot cheetos, mayo, jelly and beef jerky. cant forget the sriracha. a homie of mine hate when we still made spread out here tho he say we out y the fuck we still wanna act like we in jail! cause motha fucka that shit bomb!
thats new fish spread, vic.

you needed some vets violating or coming down from state.

cheetos/funyuns thats for the bologna sandwich.

pork cracklins, the summer sausage (or slim jims if out of sausage) is for the spread.

if i see cheetos or chips in the spread, i know the guy can't make food.

best spreads in county were gang module.

we fry that shit up on the bunk. make some hot soups too.

deputies rarely walk the tier, you can cook unlike mainline.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 16th, 2015, 5:33 pm

chips get soggy.

pork cracklings get chewy. which is good.

but i guess i shouldnt be too critical. in county i keep it simple.

upstate i was putting all kinds of shit that was in my package. LOL

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » October 12th, 2015, 6:38 pm

judastaugamma wrote:not all sur/norte are gang members btw. civilian/tagger/stoner latinos usually down with norte/sur if they don't ride paisa.

depends where they grew up/who they know or related too.

bulldogs is a fresno thing. 14 dropouts.

maravilla, 18th, mara salvatruchas run 13 in the pen no matter what some might claim on the streets.
I suggest you go right up to a Bulldog & tell him he's a dropout...then report back here your findings.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » October 13th, 2015, 8:09 pm

Nobody on this thread is going to call a bulldog a Dropout!
to there person! only on this thread! That's the real deal! DiegoDog truth be told!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 14th, 2015, 10:24 am

Even if you're out in the streets funking with bulldogs, you're more likely to make frog references, rather than bother saying dropouts. At least in my day it was like that. The term dropout back in the day was rarely used. The younger generation definitely is more on that, so maybe they could go around saying dropout. Even though I think it was more a certain point in time where bulldogs looked like dropouts, because now you are most likely not going to a norteño and then a bulldog.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 14th, 2015, 12:09 pm

I used to call Surenos "scraps" and "trampas" to their face! Bulldogs I have zero experienc with! If I ever crossed paths with one I wouldn't know it! They just don't have a presence in SJ! One of the ways that I have changed as a person though is realizing that we are all children of God! When I was a young man I put people into these little derogatory categories in my mind. Today I think we are all equal and striving for the same things in life! These stupid little titles we attach to each other are simply Satan's way of dividing us! Bumperjack, I am sure that you must have used the "N" word a time or two, Lol! We as humans have a funny way of trying to dehumanize each other! @ Diegodog! NF is an offshoot of the EME just as Bulldogs have roots in the NF! Give it enough time and there will be other groups! What sets each group apart is they fought for their independence! Peace out and thanks for sharing!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 15th, 2015, 8:37 am

Yes Silent, I had alot of hate in my heart growing up! I called alot of different groups/gangs alot of different names.We are not born to hate, we are taught to hate. But you are correct God created us all equal and God is also colorblind! "Hate and Control" are things I lived with as a Solider for Devil/ Satan.But Now I have been set free from hate and Control, we can Love God and Love others and please and honor Him with our obedience...we were not created to hate one another. That thug mentality is from the Father of lies/ the Prince of darkness! Peace to all... BJ

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 15th, 2015, 5:19 pm

How did you guys find God? And when?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 15th, 2015, 5:41 pm

Personally I was saved and baptized at age eight years old.I got out of prison four and half years ago and fully surrendered to God! and Iam now a Juvenile Hall facilator/Mentor /Minister/Counsler/a person with a background in street gangs/prison gangs "38 years of gang experience" and God now gets all the glory. Silent also has a story of Redemption from being a Ex-Norteno to a man of God and my brother in Christ!
I'm an Associate Director of a non profit- organization out here in the Capitol of Califa! Called Gang Awareness &Prevention we work with gang members mostly and troubled youth 75% of the Juveniles are Street gang members out here in Sacramento were there are many gangs that have a presence! I also believe the NF has a Regiment out here! Peace to All. BJ

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 15th, 2015, 10:57 pm

That is cool as heavin bj. How is that goin for u? How are the kids takin it in?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 16th, 2015, 7:17 am

The Kids are taking it well.I'm the only ex-gang-member in my organization, so the kids in the maximum security units who are on there way to State prison have alot of questions for me on Wednesday night's I go in, it's where I started in Juvenile Hall, so it's a blessing to be used by God to go back into a institution (Juvenile Hall ) were I first started my criminal career stealing cars and gangbanging! I'm a walking testimony of God's transforming power.bottom line in the end these kids need divine intervention.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 19th, 2015, 8:03 pm

Apathetic wrote:
silentwssj wrote:One last thing that I want to add is that the way a Llavero is described in the "Mexican Mafia encyclopedia" is someone who collects money from a street operation for a Carnal. This may be true for the "EME" and Surenos. For us the term "Llavero" is not an actual title. We would refer to somebody as having the "Keys" but that is not his title! It is a reference to his having power and authority. They may use that as an actual title or position but we do not! Where are you from Apathetic? From your profile it sounds like you are from Israel. If that is true why don't you give me a crash course on gangs over there that would be interesting! Silent!
Street gangs in Israel are mostly composed of Ex-Soviet or Ethiopian youth that actually represent a gang with a name but it's rare, most of the 'gangs' are mostly group of youngsters from poverty stricken places who stand up and represent their neighborhoods against rival groups from different neighborhoods and cities, it's mostly just fist-fights but from personal experience it can go as far as gun fights and murder, I was a part of something you can call a gang as a kid which I left before joining the military, we had a beef with a rival group from a nearby city that ended up in the death of one of them, these groups are mostly made up from Mizrahi Jews (3rd generation from Arab countries, Moroccan myself).

Organized crime in Israel is a much bigger problem especially lately as the OC war took its toll on many innocent civilians, in my area it's mainly Kavkaz mafia against local Moroccan organization for prostitution and extortion territory, they send assassins on scooters and blow up each other's cars.
How much numbers do these Ethiopian Gangs in Israel have?And do they fight against Israelis and other Ethnic groups? I know Eritreans and Ethiopians have some numbers in Israel.But I am curious to know is is also the BETA ISRAELIs joining gangs too and being kind of 2nd class citizens there.

Apathetic
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Jerusalem

Unread post by Apathetic » October 21st, 2015, 12:38 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Apathetic wrote:
silentwssj wrote:One last thing that I want to add is that the way a Llavero is described in the "Mexican Mafia encyclopedia" is someone who collects money from a street operation for a Carnal. This may be true for the "EME" and Surenos. For us the term "Llavero" is not an actual title. We would refer to somebody as having the "Keys" but that is not his title! It is a reference to his having power and authority. They may use that as an actual title or position but we do not! Where are you from Apathetic? From your profile it sounds like you are from Israel. If that is true why don't you give me a crash course on gangs over there that would be interesting! Silent!
Street gangs in Israel are mostly composed of Ex-Soviet or Ethiopian youth that actually represent a gang with a name but it's rare, most of the 'gangs' are mostly group of youngsters from poverty stricken places who stand up and represent their neighborhoods against rival groups from different neighborhoods and cities, it's mostly just fist-fights but from personal experience it can go as far as gun fights and murder, I was a part of something you can call a gang as a kid which I left before joining the military, we had a beef with a rival group from a nearby city that ended up in the death of one of them, these groups are mostly made up from Mizrahi Jews (3rd generation from Arab countries, Moroccan myself).

Organized crime in Israel is a much bigger problem especially lately as the OC war took its toll on many innocent civilians, in my area it's mainly Kavkaz mafia against local Moroccan organization for prostitution and extortion territory, they send assassins on scooters and blow up each other's cars.
How much numbers do these Ethiopian Gangs in Israel have?And do they fight against Israelis and other Ethnic groups? I know Eritreans and Ethiopians have some numbers in Israel.But I am curious to know is is also the BETA ISRAELIs joining gangs too and being kind of 2nd class citizens there.
When I'm talking about Ethiopians I refer to Jewish Ethiopians. Eritreans are not Jewish and are mostly illegal immigrants who fuck this country up even more than it is. The Ethiopian Jews are wonderful people but of course there are exceptions.
Ethiopian groups can be found in any city in their own projects, some are hostile and some are less. There is no race war of some kind when it comes to criminal gangs in Israel.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 21st, 2015, 4:06 pm

I guess this post or thread got off into a whole different area! should start another thread about gangs in different Countrys???

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 23rd, 2015, 11:14 pm

Apathetic wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote:
Apathetic wrote:

When I'm talking about Ethiopians I refer to Jewish Ethiopians. Eritreans are not Jewish and are mostly illegal immigrants who fuck this country up even more than it is. The Ethiopian Jews are wonderful people but of course there are exceptions.
Ethiopian groups can be found in any city in their own projects, some are hostile and some are less. There is no race war of some kind when it comes to criminal gangs in Israel.
Yea I know ther Falasha Jews ,but when you said Ethiopians I thought it Falasha Jews since they would be the Ethiopians to come in abundance. Are Sudanese coming to there in a adundance?I didn't even know Israel had projects there.I thought the Palestinians lived in sectioned off zones.

Lecholas253
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Accham

Unread post by Lecholas253 » October 24th, 2015, 6:43 am

Hey, from a few posts I read, there are no cars in Hispanic

Hello friends.

I am a new user on the forums, having registered just today. I just finished Chris Blatchford's The Black Hand but there wasn't anything related to cars in the book so can someone please explain what cars are?

Moreover, one of the posters said, "If enough people are calling this person a rat, I could have someone beat his ass and thus send him to the hole." What do you mean when you say, "send him to the hole?" I understand that you mean you send them to the SPECIAL HOUSING UNIT (SHU) in the facility but how exactly? Do you get the alleged rat to ask to temporarily get put in administrative detention status as a protection case? I only need an answer like, 'Since the alleged rat was a victim of an assault, he may, involuntarily, be placed on administrative detention status as a protection case by the guards due to staff concern.'

My apologies if I sound stupid but I am just intrigued by how all of this works.

God bless.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 26th, 2015, 12:37 am

What luck to get in that program bj. was it tuff? yup only people these nuckle heads might listen to is another use to be bonafide nuckle head. a successful nuckle head that lol :mrgreen: our children are our future!

check ur pm

yoyowhite
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by yoyowhite » October 26th, 2015, 1:33 am

Thank you for clearing up the confusion.

Lecholas253
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Accham

Unread post by Lecholas253 » November 3rd, 2015, 1:33 am

Lecholas253 wrote:Hey, from a few posts I read, there are no cars in Hispanic

Hello friends.

I am a new user on the forums, having registered just today. I just finished Chris Blatchford's The Black Hand but there wasn't anything related to cars in the book so can someone please explain what cars are?

Moreover, one of the posters said, "If enough people are calling this person a rat, I could have someone beat his ass and thus send him to the hole." What do you mean when you say, "send him to the hole?" I understand that you mean you send them to the SPECIAL HOUSING UNIT (SHU) in the facility but how exactly? Do you get the alleged rat to ask to temporarily get put in administrative detention status as a protection case? I only need an answer like, 'Since the alleged rat was a victim of an assault, he may, involuntarily, be placed on administrative detention status as a protection case by the guards due to staff concern.'

My apologies if I sound stupid but I am just intrigued by how all of this works.

God bless.
It'd be amazing if someone could clear this up.

Norcalnative
What city do you live in now?: Morgan hill

Unread post by Norcalnative » June 18th, 2016, 8:50 pm

Would you like to see the Norteno and sureno war end? And is there and Surenos that feel that way also?

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » August 1st, 2016, 12:02 am

As long as money and greed exist, there will always be war no matter where you are at in this world.

tico
If in the United States: Minnesota
What city do you live in now?: minneapolis

Unread post by tico » August 3rd, 2016, 8:19 am

Soon as Pepsi and Coke click up......ha-ha

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » October 10th, 2016, 8:20 pm

Gangs, Mexican cars in prison: will never end, it's like the war on drugs:Money,Power and Greed go hand in hand.Gangs and Drugs will never go away.
And Law Enforcement will only try to combat both.

MadMaxXIV
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by MadMaxXIV » December 10th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Lecholas253 wrote:

Hello friends.

God bless.
It'd be amazing if someone could clear this up.
A car is the gang or group that you ride with in prison. Like Northerners, Southerners, Woods, etc.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » January 10th, 2017, 6:02 pm

The hole is a separate unit they send u as punishment.

But u can call pc or high power the hole too.

So attack someone get sent to the hole.

Get attacked and you can also get sent to the hole for your protection.

But generally u get sent to the hole means sent to 1 man cell unit with fucked up program.

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » April 14th, 2018, 2:22 pm

Surenos have cars depending on where your gang is from. You got them OC, IE, Ventura County, SD, Upstate, NELA, SELA, ELA, WLA, HXA, SFV, SGV, AND THE DOUBLE SS CARD (which is all South Central, Comptone and Watts varrios)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 25th, 2018, 8:55 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
bumperjack wrote:Apathetic, Silent explained it "well" Surenos are Surenos they dont run in different cars like the woods do...Nortenos are Nortenos same goes for them they dont seperate by Neighborhoods nor Countys....it's pretty simple to understand,far as Whites go you got alot of County Cars,that's how they congregate Mexicans in prisons do not run the same as Whites.
i don't really wanna argue. just wanted to throw my 2 cents in.

but since you wanna talk like a know it all.

but surenos do claim different regions.

another thing you don't know.

in the pen 13 is 13.

but they do have separate cars that play in say county or ya or even juvie.

ask the inland empire sur or ventura or orange county sur.

ask the SFV, ELA, WLA, HA, SGV surs from LA.
Yes they do claim regions for LA County. Lets see if I can add to that. NELA for North East LA, and the 5 you already mentioned. I can only think of 6 of them right now.
- What car to the gangs in Hollywood claim?
- Does the South LA gangs claim South Central in prison?
- What car do all the Pico-Union and Westlake gangs claim?

Porter88
If in the United States: Alaska
What city do you live in now?: samoa

Unread post by Porter88 » April 30th, 2018, 4:46 pm

DiegoDog wrote:
judastaugamma wrote:not all sur/norte are gang members btw. civilian/tagger/stoner latinos usually down with norte/sur if they don't ride paisa.

depends where they grew up/who they know or related too.

bulldogs is a fresno thing. 14 dropouts.
paris taxi Airport
maravilla, 18th, mara salvatruchas run 13 in the pen no matter what some might claim on the streets.
I suggest you go right up to a Bulldog & tell him he's a dropout...then report back here your findings.
They are all Surenos and all Surenos stick together in prison!

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 9th, 2018, 12:53 pm

Hello friends.

God bless.
On a level 4 prison, there are probably no cars, everyone is one, but level 1 & 2 people are probably grouped by area, EAst LOS, WEst LA, South LOS, SGV, etc.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”