So how do you feel about Islam now?

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

So how do you feel about Islam now?

Unread post by Christina Marie » December 8th, 2015, 4:49 pm

Well? They are beheading Christians and anyone else that doesn't fit there insane ideology. They are invading EU and pretty soon they will (noticeably, because they already are under the radar) invade USA as well.

Are you ready to die for your faith?

Nille
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: north of Germany

Re: So how do you feel about Islam now?

Unread post by Nille » December 13th, 2015, 10:18 am

There live many Muslims in the EU for decades most of them peaceful. But sadly the number of Salafists is on the rise and in bigger cities there are immigrant ghettos where you have social problems of all kind. The problem is when there is already a big group of them they stay among each other. They buy at their own grocery stores having no need to learn the language of majority society, the well-educated of them move away so a ghetto is growing. I think the problem is not the Islam but poverty, lack of education, failed integration and coming from countries with middle age traditions (disrespecting women, higher aggression, rejecting authorities, thinking education is not important). If millions are coming it`s hard to integrate them all in society. But the problem is not religion by itself.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 15th, 2015, 1:17 am

why? Because of what happened in San Bernardino?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » December 17th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Islam is just like any other religion...good and bad. What a lot of stupid people who want to critique Islam always forget is that most of the atrocities committed by radical Muslims are committed against other Muslims :shock: Yeah, just like you have your bible thumping, abortion clinic bombing Christians you have your radical Muslims.

Invade is a strong word. I have to admit, I was surprised to learn that Paris is more than 45% Muslim, but that includes different ethnic groups as well. Good ole USA was "allegedly" founded on Christian values so I highly doubt we will see a Muslim "invasion" in our lifetime.