Barefoot Pookie 2007

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Barefoot Pookie 2007

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 4:19 am

other point ...seems the west side its were poccet money leather coats and pretty bichs were in those days for east side kids ...even bykes according to pookie but im a foreigner my english is poor may be i heard it wrong ??? help me some native english people help ...lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 4:22 am

funny shit if people in here honest enuf they would remember when i was posting about that exact same point .many years before any interview made on that ...that es ws shit and i was bashed and called all type of names lolol well i think pookie was sayin sum in those lines

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 6:13 am

bgcasper wrote:other point ...seems the west side its were poccet money leather coats and pretty bichs were in those days for east side kids ...even bykes according to pookie but im a foreigner my english is poor may be i heard it wrong ??? help me some native english people help ...lol
The Eastside & Westside is the same way today.

Eastside is more poverty stricken & poor so of course niggas felt the Westside was sweet.Some niggas still feel like that today but they know better to hit the Westside on that BS.Gangs like 60's & Hoovers done beefed with everything from East/West,Watts,Compton,Long Beach

I told you Westside niggas was going over to the Eastside kicking up dust at Freemont.Eastside niggas used to kick up dust at Jesse Owen's park but when they ran into Tookie and other W/S reps they wanted to click up.

Real niggas always gonna connect no matter where a nigga from.

You can't tell me nothing about my own city,I was around in those days to speak on this shit !!!

Compton was the 3rd Crip power in charge behind the East & Westside and it's still that way today.

Mac Thomas was big but he wasn't big like Raymond & Tookie.

Im send you a link to this Compton Crip from Santana,
He got an interview talking about the history of Crips in Compton.Dont cry when you see what he say about who came first lol

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:15 am

you wrote :''Raymond Washington > Eastside Crip
Tookie Williams > Westside Crips

Those 2 niggas had the most influence for the Crips period.Who you think turned Mac Thomas to a Crip ? ''honestly with respect you are a clown ...
mac thomas was crippin before super tookie thats fact ....end of the debate ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:18 am

sanatana blocc ?? lol sanatana was not existing during mac thomas era ???you need to focus one point at the time ...1st east side 2nd compton inglewood 3rd smack get over with it ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:19 am

slide me the video sayin mac thomas from 118

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 6:21 am

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2013/07/w ... -gangster/

Now you just trolling Mr France lol

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 6:22 am

Compton Crip interview-

Give us a history of your set?

Santana Blocc Crips are one of the most recognized and well respected hoods of all times. Loved by most, hated by few, respected by all and if it wasn’t given, it was taken, by any means necessary. In regards to the birth of the Santana Blocc Crips, it first began with the original founders Stanley “Tookie” Williams and Raymond Washington who inspired our founders Mac Thomas and Donald “Ducc” Norwood. It all began in the early years of the 1970s. It’s no secret that Stanley “Tookie” Williams and Raymond Washington had originally set the stage by founding the Crips in South Central, Los Angeles. Big Took established the Westside and Raymond Washington the Eastside, both were highly recognized for their influential leadership. But Compton had its own founders, the infamous Mac Thomas, the proclaimed founder of the Grandee Compton Crips and Donald “Ducc” Norwood who founded the Oak Park Business Men, located on Oak Street

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:25 am

lol please update your shit santana not a 70's gang wake up

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:25 am

matter of fact ray was not even alive when tanas came up

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:27 am

nom mr france will teach u something youngster the guy inteviewed is a legend but he is a bg baby gangsta i dont think he even saw raymond in his life end of the debate

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:28 am

just the fact u post that up to prove your point just show me how ignorant you are i dont think you are who u pretend to be

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 6:30 am

bgcasper wrote:slide me the video sayin mac thomas from 118
Nah im not gonna send you that video because you infatuated with California gang culture and i don't need you using this info for BS lies.

Just know back in the days,Majority of the Black folks lived on the Eastside of South Central & Watts first.

Compton was still white at this time.Niggas from the Eastside & Watts moved to Compton when White flight took place.That's how you got niggas like Mac Thomas moving from the Eastside to Compton.

The Red house in Compton was the spot where all the South Central Og's hung out at.

At this point you don't gotta believe me.

You got some type of Sick Compton obsession.
I just showed you what the Compton Crip said in his interview but like i said you got some type of mental sickness

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:33 am

people would post interview of first generation like pookie to prove somthing you post a obg from a set that came up later in history

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:33 am

you wont show the video mr little liar because there no such a thing now u get all emotional and personnal ...you are an imposter i smell it

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 6:35 am

bgcasper wrote:matter of fact ray was not even alive when tanas came up
Read the entire interview and get out your feelins lol

He clearly said Raymond & Tookie was the head of the Crip foundation.

Compton Crip Interview

What was it like ?

Back then, in the early 1970s, Compton was a great lil’ city. People have the wrong perception when they hear Compton. They think its all projects and run down, but actually Compton has no projects and very few apartment buildings. There are some neighborhoods in Compton that look like Woodland Hills. I love Compton and still do to this day. Growing up there was cool. As long as you wasn’t a punk, you were cool. The Crips in Compton started right after the Crips in L.A. I am the oldest and I didn’t have a big brother to look up to or to look out for me so I had to be tough and to hold my own.

Crips in Compton started right after the Crips in L.A was his exact words !!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:42 am

please can somebody explain him ...if you gonna speak on a generation interview that generation ...its not roccet science a compton obg from a set not even present in the begining will prove what ???yes gangster is a rep he is a legend everybody even his enemi have love for him now let all that sweet cheesy stuff on the side if you gonna get fact of history you need first hand actors

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:43 am

kev brang 3 on the table thats all im sayin ...that type of person would teach u about who was who and who was what

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 6:45 am

1st es 2nd ?????and so far that point is not cleared yet and an obg will not clear that up even super obg like gangster

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 7:04 am

actually i know what im talkin about we did that in france and we could make a doc who is accurate concerning street gang history of paris ..nobody can speak on nobody else generation unless they witness it first hand that was how we proceeded to have coerant stuff u can checc there is 2 different docs

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 7:11 am

its important to do that cause if u dont do that ..somebody gonna do it for u and it can end up twisted ..matter of fact the whole history of human been twisted

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 1:29 pm

bgcasper wrote:its important to do that cause if u dont do that ..somebody gonna do it for u and it can end up twisted ..matter of fact the whole history of human been twisted
Why does it bother you so much what year Compton came in ?

I just showed you proof from a Compton nigga himself.

Even The earliest L.A Gang map in 1972 got E/S,W/S,Cpt,Ing & 106th Crips.

If you think the Westside wasnt banging before Cripping than you the one that need to learn yo history.

South Central had 100 gangs before B & C even came about.All over the Eastside & Westside niggas was already in gangs that became absorbed into B or C when it popped off.

What you think happen to gangs like the Godfathers,Aves,
Van ness Park Boys,Figueroa Boys,Jungle boys,L.A Brims,
Hoover Groovers ? They either became a Blood or Crip set but they already existed in these L.A streets.

The 1st gangs to fight Raymond and the Eastside Crips was also Westside gangs !!! ( Figueroa Boys )

Westside Crips fought the Brims & Inglewood Chain gang

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 9:39 pm

yep its west side cause they beefed with inglewood who was already crippin thats all im sayin they came after ..they was bangin they had gangs dont get me wrong ..but they vecame crip after inglewood now i say compton too that s were the question is

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 21st, 2017, 12:46 am

Yes Compton came right around the time the Westside came in,Maybe month's afterwards because whenever Westside is brought up Compton Crips was around too.

Some even say it was the Compton Crips that killed Robert Ballou over his jacket in Hollywood.Either Compton or the Eastside Crips but Westside Crips was the ones arrested for the Murder so it's up in the air.

But ironically the kid who was murdered was related to somebody from L.A Brims.In that same summer of 1972 a well known member from Brims was killed and that's when it was time for the Blood Alliance to form.

Brims got everybody together in LA,Pirus got niggas ready in Compton and the rest is history.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 21st, 2017, 12:53 am

Someone needs to do an interview with Craig Munson.
He supposedly started the gang that Raymond Washington kept rolling at Freemont High school.
But it was Baby Avenues instead of Avenues.

There was also another Raymond ( Raymond Burns )
His right hand man in crime who was said to be an evil cat.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 21st, 2017, 2:06 am

swanto come on its not settle yet .. we are still not sure about all this ...yeah greg would be major interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLGHjK38TME

grundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by grundy » January 21st, 2017, 5:05 pm

Ive asked before Munson doen't do interviews

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 23rd, 2017, 5:25 pm

Munson doesn't do much talking.

Santana is a 70s gang, 1978 to be exact.

Before that they was Midtown and Oaks Park.

It was Tookie that influenced Donald Duck Norwood to become Crips instead of Piru.

Rose Street (Midtown) was influenced by Raymond Washington when Killer Wayne met Raymond in L.A. on some fluke.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 24th, 2017, 4:19 am

santana is end of 70 come on...they not first generation anyway ... mac thomas is not from 118 and ducc was not a grandee please am i crazy dont know ??may be is the paris grandee im confusing with ?with ducc tookie and mac thomas hangin in 118 ....and also everybody dont mention santa fe mafia there was an og well loved from sfmc who is ssc oog ...sip big wynn

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 25th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Santana Block (1978). Before that, they were Crip'n as two different independent Sets in (1973), Mid Town & Oaks Park.

S/B are the Original Crips on the Eastside of Compton. East of Willowbrook/Alameda.

Southside used to be Bloods. U.S Bloods.

Pretty sure, S/S got they're Crip's from Santana Block.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » January 25th, 2017, 7:22 pm

you got him on tape when he was talking sharp and articulate. Bumped into him last year or 2015, and he didn't sound this good. Great interview.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 26th, 2017, 1:55 am

[quote="xxx"]Santana Block (1978). Before that, they were Crip'n as two different independent Sets in (1973), Mid Town & Oaks Park.

S/B are the Original Crips on the Eastside of Compton. East of Willowbrook/Alameda.

Southside used to be Bloods. U.S Bloods.

Pretty sure, S/S got they're Crip's from Santana Block.[/quote]no ... its not 2 set its at least 3 well just the post above i stated one og ssc was fron santa fe mafia yep mid town oak and sant fe ...why u change id ??why not keeping only allhood???