Barefoot Pookie 2007

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Barefoot Pookie 2007

Unread post by Swanto » January 26th, 2017, 5:03 am

bgcasper wrote:
xxx wrote:Santana Block (1978). Before that, they were Crip'n as two different independent Sets in (1973), Mid Town & Oaks Park.

S/B are the Original Crips on the Eastside of Compton. East of Willowbrook/Alameda.

Southside used to be Bloods. U.S Bloods.

Pretty sure, S/S got they're Crip's from Santana Block.
no ... its not 2 set its at least 3 well just the post above i stated one og ssc was fron santa fe mafia yep mid town oak and sant fe ...why u change id ??why not keeping only allhood???
Never said Mac Thomas was from 118,I said he came out the Eastside area.

Many Blacks from back in the day in L.A was living on the Eastside & Watts before they start moving to the Westside & Compton.

And i told you Compton had Blood sets,US Bloods & 900 Block Bloods.

You from Paris so why you think you know so much ?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 27th, 2017, 3:44 pm

Oak Park + Mid Town (1973) = Santana Block Compton Crips (1978).

Thats the foundation. Anything else, got absorbed into SBC after the fact.

Original e/s Compton Crips.

SS/AD/KP/NH came after the fact.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 28th, 2017, 10:30 am

santa fe mafia is one of tanas founding sets thats facts go ask around do your homework ... :mrgreen:

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » January 29th, 2017, 5:56 pm

xxx wrote:Santana Block (1978). Before that, they were Crip'n as two different independent Sets in (1973), Mid Town & Oaks Park.

S/B are the Original Crips on the Eastside of Compton. East of Willowbrook/Alameda.

Southside used to be Bloods. U.S Bloods.

Pretty sure, S/S got they're Crip's from Santana Block.
SSCC use 2 be Bloods????? If so, were they ever Grandees?

I never knew Bloods existed in Compton till reading this topic. I think Swanto also mentioned the 900 Block Block Bloods too. What happened 2 the Blood movement in Compton? Did the Piru movement dominate b/c it was a 'lets all band together against the Crips' thing @ the time & nobody made an issue out of being Bloods or Pirus?

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 30th, 2017, 10:20 am

I notice this Barefoot Pookie Interview has a bias towards
Tookie.Like I said before the guys out the 60's don't like Took.They like to say he was a walk on Crip or had his career in Compton.

So if Took wasn't the W/S leader,Than who was ?
Melvin Hardy or Mike rep wasn't as big as Took so where is this W/S leader that the 60's like to talk about ?

In Took own book he said Him & Ray hooked up at Washington high school and than there was a meeting at the rio theater.Barefoot says Tookie wasn't at the Rio meeting but in the same breath he says Tookie was the W/S leader holding meetings at St Andrews park.
So how is Took the leader but wasn't at the meeting ?

Wasn't it Tookie who influenced the Hoovers,Harlems & 83's into Cripping ? Those are 3 of the 4 biggest sets on the W/S that Tookie influenced.I cant speak on his influence in the 60's or 100's but i know for sure the 60's look at Took as an 83 member or a close affliate of 83's.

He went to Compton to run a boys home for a few years and influenced a few reps in Compton to turn Crip.Than in 76/77 he's back on the W/S with Jimel from Avalon holding it down at Centinela park and running fades.

His arrest takes place in 79,Once again it's on the W/S in the Hoover area.So how is his career in Compton like the 60's like to say ?

He pushed Cripping wherever he went just like Raymond Washington did.Whether it was Watts,Long Beach or Cpt.

These 2 names ring bells the most far as Cripping goes.
Than the whole thing about getting big to fight Raymond ?

Yet again in Took own words,Craig Munson was the biggest nigga he ever saw and says he used to discipline
Raymond.I suppose he disciplined Raymond before Cripping got super big.So Took getting on swole was probably due to how big Munson was.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 30th, 2017, 1:02 pm

bgcasper wrote:santa fe mafia is one of tanas founding sets thats facts go ask around do your homework ... :mrgreen:
Santa Fe is later and got absorb way after the fact.

Donald Norwood from Oak Parks & Killa Wayne from Mid Town are the founders of Santana Block period.

Bullet's Death brought the two Sets Together.

Stay in your Lane Casper.

You need to tell Us about all your buddies in Paris France joining ISIS and blowing about the Softest Europeans in Europe. White-Liberal-French.

SMH.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 30th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Swanto wrote:I notice this Barefoot Pookie Interview has a bias towards
Tookie.Like I said before the guys out the 60's don't like Took.They like to say he was a walk on Crip or had his career in Compton.

Melvin Hardy or Mike rep wasn't as big as Took so where is this W/S leader that the 60's like to talk about ?

In Took own book he said Him & Ray hooked up at Washington high school and than there was a meeting at the rio theater.Barefoot says Tookie wasn't at the Rio meeting but in the same breath he says Tookie was the W/S leader holding meetings at St Andrews park.

Wasn't it Tookie who influenced the Hoovers,Harlems & 83's into Cripping ? Those are 3 of the 4 biggest sets on the W/S that Tookie influenced.I cant speak on his influence in the 60's or 100's but i know for sure the 60's look at Took as an 83 member or a close affliate of 83's.

He went to Compton to run a boys home for a few years and influenced a few reps in Compton to turn Crip.Than in 76/77 he's back on the W/S with Jimel from Avalon holding it down at Centinela park and running fades.

His arrest takes place in 79,Once again it's on the W/S in the Hoover area.So how is his career in Compton like the 60's like to say ?

He pushed Cripping wherever he went just like Raymond Washington did.Whether it was Watts,Long Beach or Cpt.

Yet again in Took own words,Craig Munson was the biggest nigga he ever saw and says he used to discipline
Raymond.I suppose he disciplined Raymond before Cripping got super big.So Took getting on swole was probably due to how big Munson was.
Who do you know from 60's that told you the 60's dont like Tookie?

Who from 60's speaks for all 60's?

Tookie was from Al Capone with Donald "Sweetback" Archie.

Tookie was in Juvenile Hall when Raymond Washington and The Crips came to the Rio Show on Western Avenue to Challenge the Smacks Gang.

Tookie was not a Smack, so he had no reason to be at the Rio Show for the Crips v Smacks show down.

The whole purpose of this confrontation was over a beef between the Inglewood Crips & the Smacks in the 100's...Not the Al Capones down in the 80's.

That confrontation was the event that merge the Inglewood Crips + The Smacks Gang = the Newly Established Westside Crips (1971).....Again, not the Al Capone Gang.

Donald Sweetback Archie introduced Tookie to the w/s Crips on 113th Street when he came home from Juvenile Hall.

Al Capones joined WSC after he Crips + Smacks merger.

w/s Crips birthplace, groundzero was 113th Street & Denker at Melvin Hardy's House... Not at Tookie's house on 69th & Denker.....

After Melvin step aside, another cat named larry filled the void.

90% of Tookie's Crip'n Career was outside the Westside.

He was in San Diego in (1972) at one of Bobs Simmons Boys Home.

He enrolled into Banning High School in (1972) all the way in San Bernadino County.

In 1973, He moved to Compton for 4yrs til (1977). Living in the Boys Home.

So from (1972-1977) Tookie was on Nomad Status outside of L.A. The beginning years of Westside Crip'n! Crucial Years of it growth and expansion.

Harlem Crips started in (1972) by Big James & Dennis Johnson. Tookie was in Banning in (1972).

In 1973, Barefoot Pookie started The Godfather Crips in the Sportmans Park Area with ex-members from Inglewood Crips.

In 1973, Shotgun from the Godfathers introduced Pookie to the Harlem Crips, from that meeting a brief alliance was formed from (1973-1974), The Harlem-Godfathers... Big James came home in (1974) and broke up the alliance.

Tookie had nothing to do with Harlem Crips.

Tookie had nothing to do with Hoover Crips. Hoover Crips was started by Bulldog and other ex-Eastside Crips from Raymond Washington's old Crew.

Hoover Crips started/formed (1972-73). Tookie was in Banning & Compton during these years.

Tookie didnt start ETG. Tookie never claimed to be an ETG. He was an ex-Al Capone Gangster turned Westside Crip and thats where it stop.

Tookie died as a WSC not an ETG.

Sidewinder, Frog, Skull, ex-Con, Bacot, etc are the Founders of Eight Tray Gangsters. Alot of the founders claimed U/G before creating their own thing.

Tookie was the figure head and later the scapegoat for Westside Crip'n...

He had no power to stop Barefoot Pookie and other Set Creators from kicking off and spinning off from the Original Westside Crip Gang.

Harlem Crips (1972)
Block Crips (1973)
U/G (1973)
N/Hoods (1973)
Hoover Crips (1973)
Godfathers (1973)
E/T/G (1974)
R/S/C (1974)

Tookie was absent from the Westside during this phenomenon.

Barefoot Pookie kicked off multiple sets and alliances.

He did more for Crips expansion then Tookie.

Pookie is responsible for:
-The Godfather Movement which expanded from the 100's to WLA.
-The Insane-Payback Movement from L.A, Gardena to Long Beach.

most of todays sets creators trace there roots and/or where members of these Movements that was created by Pookie.

Tookie was a bodybuilder and figurehead. The Face to the Media.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 30th, 2017, 6:27 pm

Who do you know from 60's that told you the 60's dont like Tookie?

Who from 60's speaks for all 60's?

Tookie was from Al Capone with Donald "Sweetback" Archie.

Tookie was in Juvenile Hall when Raymond Washington and The Crips came to the Rio Show on Western Avenue to Challenge the Smacks Gang.

Tookie was not a Smack, so he had no reason to be at the Rio Show for the Crips v Smacks show down.

The whole purpose of this confrontation was over a beef between the Inglewood Crips & the Smacks in the 100's...Not the Al Capones down in the 80's.

That confrontation was the event that merge the Inglewood Crips + The Smacks Gang = the Newly Established Westside Crips (1971).....Again, not the Al Capone Gang.

Donald Sweetback Archie introduced Tookie to the w/s Crips on 113th Street when he came home from Juvenile Hall.

Al Capones joined WSC after he Crips + Smacks merger.

w/s Crips birthplace, groundzero was 113th Street & Denker at Melvin Hardy's House... Not at Tookie's house on 69th & Denker.....

After Melvin step aside, another cat named larry filled the void.

90% of Tookie's Crip'n Career was outside the Westside.

He was in San Diego in (1972) at one of Bobs Simmons Boys Home.

He enrolled into Banning High School in (1972) all the way in San Bernadino County.

In 1973, He moved to Compton for 4yrs til (1977). Living in the Boys Home.

So from (1972-1977) Tookie was on Nomad Status outside of L.A. The beginning years of Westside Crip'n! Crucial Years of it growth and expansion.

Harlem Crips started in (1972) by Big James & Dennis Johnson. Tookie was in Banning in (1972).

In 1973, Barefoot Pookie started The Godfather Crips in the Sportmans Park Area with ex-members from Inglewood Crips.

In 1973, Shotgun from the Godfathers introduced Pookie to the Harlem Crips, from that meeting a brief alliance was formed from (1973-1974), The Harlem-Godfathers... Big James came home in (1974) and broke up the alliance.

Tookie had nothing to do with Harlem Crips.

Tookie had nothing to do with Hoover Crips. Hoover Crips was started by Bulldog and other ex-Eastside Crips from Raymond Washington's old Crew.

Hoover Crips started/formed (1972-73). Tookie was in Banning & Compton during these years.

Tookie didnt start ETG. Tookie never claimed to be an ETG. He was an ex-Al Capone Gangster turned Westside Crip and thats where it stop.

Tookie died as a WSC not an ETG.

Sidewinder, Frog, Skull, ex-Con, Bacot, etc are the Founders of Eight Tray Gangsters. Alot of the founders claimed U/G before creating their own thing.

Tookie was the figure head and later the scapegoat for Westside Crip'n...

He had no power to stop Barefoot Pookie and other Set Creators from kicking off and spinning off from the Original Westside Crip Gang.

Harlem Crips (1972)
Block Crips (1973)
U/G (1973)
N/Hoods (1973)
Hoover Crips (1973)
Godfathers (1973)
E/T/G (1974)
R/S/C (1974)

Tookie was absent from the Westside during this phenomenon.

Barefoot Pookie kicked off multiple sets and alliances.

He did more for Crips expansion then Tookie.

Pookie is responsible for:
-The Godfather Movement which expanded from the 100's to WLA.
-The Insane-Payback Movement from L.A, Gardena to Long Beach.

most of todays sets creators trace there roots and/or where members of these Movements that was created by Pookie.

Tookie was a bodybuilder and figurehead. The Face to the Media.[/quote]

I got family from 60's ( Reps,Horace Mann+74th st Kids )
No need to name names on this message board.
They all say Took lived in Eight Tray turf and molded some of they reputable members like Kody+Football
Notice Eight Trays held Tookie funeral right in they turf.
I never said Tookie was from 83,I said that's how the 60's i know view him.Just like niggas view Raymond as an Eastcoast Crip.

W/S splintered off into separate sets but Tookie area in the 80's became 83.Raymond Washington original set morphed into the Eastcoast Crips.

My point is all of these ogs have different stories to put them up there as the founder.

Even Jimel barnes said he started it (Sherm head at best)

Pookie own words even in this interview was Tookie was the Westside Crip leader ( Maybe you need to rewatch it )
Holding court at St Andrews park ( 83 Turf today )

Like i said each og got they own story,Took even spoke on this while he was in prison saying how niggas tried to put him and Ray against each other and that him and Ray was the undisputed leaders of the Eastside & Westside.

Go watch the Hoover Documentary,Niggas from selo said Tookie turned them and Harlem into Crips.Him & Big James had some type of stand off but niggas said James joined the Crips after that confortation.

Hoover Groovers was already a gang but niggas out the W/S 80's & Hoovers got close family ties and it's even like that today.So them joining Crips was inevitable.

Nigga there was no camera phones around to show how this shit really went down.Believe what you hear just like every nigga will.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 30th, 2017, 8:58 pm

ETGs did "held" Tookie's funernal. Didnt pay for it, didnt arrange it.

Mulitple Rollin 60's were at the Funeral just like every other set.

Tookie didnt mold Monster. Monster turned ETG while Tookie was in Compton.

Football wasnt was around when Tookie was on deck. Football is an ex- 71 Hustler.

Tookie lived om 69th & Denker. He didnt live in the heart of ETG hood. So why would the 60's label him an ETG. So thats BS.

That side was gumbo mix with Brims, N/Hoods and Magnificent 7's before it turned N/S ETG in (1980).

ETG formed in this Area independently of Tookie. It formed in (1974) while Tookie was Compton Crip'n.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 30th, 2017, 10:05 pm

xxx wrote:ETGs did "held" Tookie's funernal. Didnt pay for it, didnt arrange it.

Football wasnt was around when Tookie was on deck. Football is an ex- 71 Hustler.

Tookie lived om 69th & Denker. He didnt live in the heart of ETG hood. So why would the 60's label him an ETG. So thats BS.

That side was gumbo mix with Brims, N/Hoods and Magnificent 7's before it turned N/S ETG in (1980).

ETG formed in this Area independently of Tookie. It formed in (1974) while Tookie was Compton Crip'n.
69th and Denker is N/S ETG area ( Monster Turf )
Go read Monster book+He said Took Molded him himself.

What part of this arent you understanding nigga ?
Like i said I got family from 60's and this is how they feel about the nigga when these convos pop up.They label the nigga as an enemy from the Northside,Fuck i gotta lie about ?

The founders of ETG was Influenced by Tookie Click.
Big Bob the Hawk & Donald Bascot ( W/S Crips )
They call St Andrews park the W/S Crip headquarters.
St Andrews Park is ETG turf.Get my drift yet

Lil fee from 60's even stabbed Tookie in jail over some shit.

But this is no longer up for debate.Believe what you will.
Over

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2017, 2:46 am

[quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"]santa fe mafia is one of tanas founding sets thats facts go ask around do your homework ... :mrgreen:[/quote]

Donald Norwood from Oak Parks & Killa Wayne from Mid Town are the founders of Santana Block period.

You need to tell Us about all your buddies in Paris France joining ISIS and blowing about the Softest Europeans in Europe. White-Liberal-French.

SMH.[/quote]yo i would ...we have a big problem our governement follow your bich ass bombama and devil ass hitlary clito financing isis is their agenda and policie ...now france is on a verge of catastrophik events ///with saoudia arabie financing salafist and muslim brotherhood they won a lots of young muslim heart but again its another thread but u nail it lolol yeah shit is hot over there ....and chill kev ..if i sateyd in my lane you would still post about east side lantana and east side atlantic drive ..dont loose your memory i did give you knowledge ....as you did too thats the purpose of all that

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2017, 2:50 am

[quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"]santa fe mafia is one of tanas founding sets thats facts go ask around do your homework ... :mrgreen:[/quote]

SMH.[/quote] you contradict your story locco ken dogg is obg and didnt die in 78 get your fact straight mr gambling 60

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2017, 2:52 am

[quote="bgcasper"][quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"]santa fe mafia is one of tanas founding sets thats facts go ask around do your homework ... :mrgreen:[/quote]

SMH.[/quote] you contradict your story locco ken dogg is obg and didnt die in 78 get your fact straight mr gambling 60[/quote]my bad yeah it was kim death not ken death i thought u wrote ken dogg ..my bad can we please have the correction button on we aint in kindergarden no more thanks

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 31st, 2017, 8:01 am

Swanto wrote:
xxx wrote:ETGs did "held" Tookie's funernal. Didnt pay for it, didnt arrange it.

69th and Denker is N/S ETG area ( Monster Turf )
Go read Monster book+He said Took Molded him himself.

What part of this arent you understanding nigga ?
Like i said I got family from 60's and this is how they feel about the nigga when these convos pop up.They label the nigga as an enemy from the Northside,Fuck i gotta lie about ?

The founders of ETG was Influenced by Tookie Click.
Big Bob the Hawk & Donald Bascot ( W/S Crips )
They call St Andrews park the W/S Crip headquarters.
St Andrews Park is ETG turf.Get my drift yet

Lil fee from 60's even stabbed Tookie in jail over some shit.

But this is no longer up for debate.Believe what you will.
Over
smh @ What part of this arent you understanding nigga.... Real tuff guy, huh?

You aint got family from 60's. Thats the BS everybody says.

i dont gotta read the books.

i aint saying you lied, im saying you dont know what your talking about.

Tookie was never an enemy to the 60's, when? why? how?

He wasnt around for the 60 v 83 Rivalry (1979). He was gone.

lil Fee stabbed Tookie over Politics, not Gang Rivalry Stupid. There is a Picture Floating around with Tookie & lil Fee together on D.R, so how where they enemies.

Your fake family from 60's are Marks, straight up, or your just making shit up to make your argument seem sound.

N/S ETG started in (1980).

Tookie got arrested in (1979), a year before.

the N/S Area was Magnifcent 7s Neighborhood. Rusty, Cutes , Mouse and Chucky Madison and them guys along with a few founders of the 60's who were N/Hood Crips at the time Raymond Potts & Odie Shaw and them guys......

So yeah the debate is over Nigga!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 31st, 2017, 8:03 am

bgcasper wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
xxx wrote:
bgcasper wrote:santa fe mafia is one of tanas founding sets thats facts go ask around do your homework ... :mrgreen:

SMH.
you contradict your story locco ken dogg is obg and didnt die in 78 get your fact straight mr gambling 60
my bad yeah it was kim death not ken death i thought u wrote ken dogg ..my bad can we please have the correction button on we aint in kindergarden no more thanks
Casper, just sit this out buddy, tell us about your ISIS Terrorist buddies running around the streets of Paris France. Thats what we want to see you typing about, nothing else.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 31st, 2017, 8:49 am

smh @ What part of this arent you understanding nigga.... Real tuff guy, huh?

You aint got family from 60's. Thats the BS everybody says.

i dont gotta read the books.

i aint saying you lied, im saying you dont know what your talking about.

Tookie was never an enemy to the 60's, when? why? how?

He wasnt around for the 60 v 83 Rivalry (1979). He was gone.

lil Fee stabbed Tookie over Politics, not Gang Rivalry Stupid. There is a Picture Floating around with Tookie & lil Fee together on D.R, so how where they enemies.

Your fake family from 60's are Marks, straight up, or your just making shit up to make your argument seem sound.

N/S ETG started in (1980).

Tookie got arrested in (1979), a year before.

the N/S Area was Magnifcent 7s Neighborhood. Rusty, Cutes , Mouse and Chucky Madison and them guys along with a few founders of the 60's who were N/Hood Crips at the time Raymond Potts & Odie Shaw and them guys......

So yeah the debate is over Nigga![/quote]

When did i say fee stabbed him over gang politics ?
can you not read stupid nigga ?
No 79 was the year it started not a year before.
My family from 60's are marks ? what they call you and where you from ? It's easy to arrange a meet up nigga.
ill personally let you meet my fam in person !!

Other than that go cry to somebody about your emotional bitch feelings.

Over

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 31st, 2017, 4:54 pm

The real question is where are you from?

If you want to do any meeting ups, lets start with me and you tuff guy.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2017, 10:21 pm

[quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"]santa fe mafia is one of tanas founding sets thats facts go ask around do your homework ... :mrgreen:[/quote]

SMH.[/quote] you contradict your story locco ken dogg is obg and didnt die in 78 get your fact straight mr gambling 60[/quote]my bad yeah it was kim death not ken death i thought u wrote ken dogg ..my bad can we please have the correction button on we aint in kindergarden no more thanks[/quote]

Casper, just sit this out buddy, tell us about your ISIS Terrorist buddies running around the streets of Paris France. Thats what we want to see you typing about, nothing else.[/quote]well im doin just that ...in another forum who is about that..about paris street and it was famous for a hot minute... here the french section is dead as fucc for the simple reason french dont speak english im the only one in my whole set ...i could even say in my whole neyborhood ..people there even struggle just to speak french ...so here its an english forum and nobody gives a fucc about otherlands ...in te otherhand i do speak a little english from my past and happen to have a little knowledge that i share ..is it a problem for kev locco ??? chale carnaliito u need to chill... nice interview with simbad by the way ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2017, 10:27 pm

[quote="xxx"]The real question is where are you from?

If you want to do any meeting ups, lets start with me and you tuff guy.[/quote]thats what im sayin locc ..chill ...u been around here for years and went thru thousand of similar case i would just kicc back and have a good laught about those internet caracters lolol but to involve yourself to the point of meeting up i think at your age its not the way to happyness ..my tray cents 1 minute tray second south out

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 31st, 2017, 10:36 pm

swanto also you need to chill if u really have fam from 60 why hating him he from there too ...no need to insult people ..its internet no need to meet up either if its not for peace...yall fightin over a point of view ...no need to bring it to the street its ridiculous

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » February 1st, 2017, 12:53 am

Anybody Killa that's where I'm from ( Think about it )

You calling my people's from 60's busters so meet up and tell them niggas that shit to they face.I told you what they said about Tookie and you went into a big emotional rant like a bitch.

Fuck all this back and forth online BS.

You & Casper have at it

Over

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 1st, 2017, 8:15 am

bgcasper wrote:
xxx wrote:The real question is where are you from?

If you want to do any meeting ups, lets start with me and you tuff guy.
thats what im sayin locc ..chill ...u been around here for years and went thru thousand of similar case i would just kicc back and have a good laught about those internet caracters lolol but to involve yourself to the point of meeting up i think at your age its not the way to happyness ..my tray cents 1 minute tray second south out
Im Not kev Weirdo.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 1st, 2017, 8:16 am

Swanto wrote:Anybody Killa that's where I'm from ( Think about it )

You calling my people's from 60's busters so meet up and tell them niggas that shit to they face.I told you what they said about Tookie and you went into a big emotional rant like a bitch.

Fuck all this back and forth online BS.

You & Casper have at it

Over
smh @Anybody Killa

Funny

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 1st, 2017, 7:33 pm

[quote="xxx"][quote="bgcasper"][quote="xxx"]The real question is where are you from?

If you want to do any meeting ups, lets start with me and you tuff guy.[/quote]thats what im sayin locc ..chill ...u been around here for years and went thru thousand of similar case i would just kicc back and have a good laught about those internet caracters lolol but to involve yourself to the point of meeting up i think at your age its not the way to happyness ..my tray cents 1 minute tray second south out[/quote]

Im Not kev Weirdo.[/quote]aint no weirdness about me i have a face an identitie you can get my personal page i dont hide nun ...everybody in my city knows me aint no secret no triple x's ...now u wanna keep that weird double id shit poppin ???im ok but you are the anonymous cat on here bullying for years people without even showin who u actually realy is ...so dont trun it around and blame others... when nobody in here can say who u actually is ..u pretend kev and mangler is two persons well i really find it weird i dont buy that ....or may be you the other cat who is conducting the interviews i notice there is two voices askin questions ??anyway have fun dissin people trying to humiliate others and constantly into pissing contest trippin ..honestly i think ths xxx is only here when kev wanna set trip or say things he wont back up on the field not cause u cant back it up but i can understand at your age you have other priority so that triple x is here for that ..thats what i think ....anyway feel free to ignore me we will continue this way

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 2nd, 2017, 1:43 am

bgcasper wrote:slide me the video sayin mac thomas from 118
There was a guy named James Compton that may have started 118 Crips, which later became the 118 ECC.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 2nd, 2017, 1:46 am

Swanto wrote:I notice this Barefoot Pookie Interview has a bias towards

I am convinced that Tookie was not a leader of the WS, but he was the face to the Westside brand. When ever you thought of WS, Tookies name comes first. But when talking to the actuall guys there, Took was one of the guys like everyone else. Also you have to remember he was actually spending more time in Compton than on the Westside.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » February 2nd, 2017, 7:33 am

I am convinced that Tookie was not a leader of the WS, but he was the face to the Westside brand. When ever you thought of WS, Tookies name comes first. But when talking to the actuall guys there, Took was one of the guys like everyone else. Also you have to remember he was actually spending more time in Compton than on the Westside.[/quote]

This is what i was explaining earlier,Who was the W/S leader with more rep than Tookie ? Barefoot even said it in his interview that Tookie was the leader of the W/S
holding court at St Andrews park.Tookie himself spoke on this shit and said alot of other older cats became jealous and waited till him & Raymond was gone>even tried to pit him & Raymond against each other.

His time in Compton wasn't like he ran from the W/S it was a job he had running a boys home.He came back to the WestSide and the rest his history.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 2nd, 2017, 11:16 am

Alonso is on point.

Tookie was the Face of the W/S to folks outside looking in. He was not The Leader.

The Crips broke wide open on Tookie & Raymond's Watch.

Tookie Arrest (1979)
Raymonds Death (1979)

Blocks (1973).
U/G (1973).
N/Hoods (1973).
Hoovers (1973).
Godafhers (1974).
E/T/G (1974).
Rollin 60's (1974).
Insane-Paybacks (1975).

The list goes on.

Even on the e/s, that crew fell apart asap. Raymond Washington's Crew broke apart and its members started others sets Kicthen, Swans and Hoovers, all founded by R.W's crew.

everything broke apart in the 1970's, before (1979).

w/s Crips as a Gang lasted a year or two before it broke apart.

W/S/C became a generic term, loosely nit group , board term that lost its importance and meaning as Set Leaders /Founders took the Reigns of their Neighborhoods.The Westside & Eastside was out of Tookie's & Raymond's Control.

Raymond got gunned down by his own. That says it all....

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 2nd, 2017, 4:49 pm

bgcasper wrote: yo i would ...we have a big problem our governement follow your bich ass bombama and devil ass hitlary clito financing isis is their agenda and policie ...now france is on a verge of catastrophik events ///with saoudia arabie financing salafist and muslim brotherhood they won a lots of young muslim heart but again its another thread but u nail it lolol yeah shit is hot over there ....and chill kev ..if i sateyd in my lane you would still post about east side lantana and east side atlantic drive ..dont loose your memory i did give you knowledge ....as you did too thats the purpose of all that
It was about this shit. Paris got a shitload of problems when it comes to this.

viewtopic.php?f=490&t=61107&p=8773001&h ... s#p8772995

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » February 18th, 2017, 6:17 am

Regardless of who lived where, muscles, influence, or how big a name was, Tookie and Raymond were never going to hold down all them niggas as one unit, on their respective sides, for long, regardless. Even if they both survived and stayed only on them streets they once roamed. It was bound to break down into something eventually. That's just being real. Its common pack mentality@If you aint from around here, you aint about to control whats up around here. We'll align and kick it if we tight, but that's about it, in the long run.... that's just the nature of people, it seems. Groups will always form, groups will always beef, and friendly groups will always become foes at some point. Ego, pride, power, money, control, women, theft, false accusations, etc.. always for the same reasons@falling apart. Just the nature of the beast. But ESC and WSC was never going to last, as one entity.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » February 18th, 2017, 6:21 am

Angelo always seem like a cool brotha, lol, i don't know what it is about him when i see him. Maybe its age, the way he move, dress or something, lol. I aint on homey nuts or nothing, but he seem real cool.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 20th, 2017, 12:44 am

I think Atlantic Drive are the original Crips on the east side of Compton.