B/G Casper

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

B/G Casper

Unread post by xxx » February 12th, 2017, 1:30 pm

Came across this video.

You were really in the mix in Paris.

Why come on these forums faking it with the whole weirdo Compton Crip Character.

You could of kept it 100 with your own story.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfDbTgb6uyc

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: B/G Casper

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 5:33 am

yep internet .in french forum who knew my rep and sets i claim i never played anonymous .it was only for english web im the only one who actually speaks english in my whole hood ..i came anonymous to blast on fake bichs bangin crip star fork and dropin 5 BS was all over the net that and just few tupac fan beefin over their ignorance ...but as soon as i found out that anonymous shit was ridiculous as soon as i saw real caracter like kev it inspired me to be myself ...but its been a minute now ... yep im sure xxx must be an interesting person too why dont you drop the mask ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 5:51 am

u guys dont know but yall have a whole generation of young african kids in projects lookin up to u guys so they turned to me and i was the one tellin and teaching about what a crip is what a blood is because i happen to know....we had a spot in the heart of the hood during the whole time i was playin with yall we was actually many people havin fun i was translating the whole thing inspire rapper like aelpecha who even talk about bg casper in his rap lololol i was lettin those youngster know aint no flok crips disiple in compton ..but since than many homie even visted yall and yall came to us on many ocasions now the link is sealed ...compton paris doin collabs on musik level we share a passion and thats positiv most youngster that got involve with g funk in france got their life changed for positiv now i dont think i will be able to come no more lolol since i clearly take stand on many political issu and last time i came they kinna hard core search me and kep me for hours so kinna understood i aint welcome in ypur country anymore ..
here a lil video dedicated to h60dsta kevinh the gkambling addictk .u got the two southcide paris ace third casper'ss the obg and the bg for u ...on that video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1BjcQJmLyM

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 6:13 am

if yall wanna vist hit me up i make sure you ll stay safe there and make shure ull get good weed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRgc-jF4ZAo

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 14th, 2017, 2:46 pm

That doc is cool. You'll had you own thing, your own story,your own scene, fighting Facists / Skinheads. You could of keep it 100 with that. yall made history in the Paris Streets.

How did you gather all that info on L.A & CPT Gangs back then. The internet was still in its infancy as far as gang knowledge / info.

Even though i saw threw you, you had alot of knowledge of the scene out here, without experiencing it.

Thats mind boggling to me.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 5:21 pm

i actually have family in the state and i did vist and live there during the 70's and the ninetys specically long beach area now during the ninetys it was summer visit i continue those visit until 03 im a paris street vet every minute in compton sharing sscc hood day talking with real obg was a knowledge that was nowere in the net i can agree with you ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 5:27 pm

i never banged but i have my little compton street experiences i know what it is to walk thru rosecranz in 1994 withh a blue vest ...i went thru nothing in those cpt street compare of what i was involve in paris street but i had many first hand experiences of cpt ...i can give you that i never banged there and came only in summer but i did not spend those summer in hollywood

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 5:39 pm

thats cool than what about you ??i mean me i after all have nothing to hide i do claim south paris 75013zip code better known as the 13th we do have our history as u said we have our veterans we have our og our bg we even call them juniors and the tg minims its pure french street term and we also make musik with compton crips and compton pirus that come to our hood and are welcome weither by us or slim one of our homie so it all about love bridges and avenues of peace we like unity off all people around the world after all we are all baby black panters if you watched the doc you would get it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 5:46 pm

the movement in france started in the end of 70's as young black teenagers formed the french black panters gang to self protect from racist rockabilly rebels we as ducky boys are the second generation that emerge during skinhead wars from 1984 to 89 we were wearing the american flag during that era in oposition of the conferate flag who was flag of the enemies we were like the yankees tru blu troops made of minority fighting during civil war against the kkk rebels the ducky boys ..the after skinhead war u had the zulu war of the 90's but that on another doc but only in french

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 14th, 2017, 5:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CrIoLWZle4&t=236s sorry only in french but that doc cover also the 90's and beyond

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2017, 7:30 am

take the oportunity of this topic to say that france is goin thru project riot again the police raped a young african man from the 3000 pj in 93 wich is like a big jordan down well its 3000 units https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugSMBaiJEVg the justice is trying to say that a police stick 10 cm deep in somoene ass is an accident now its on ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2017, 7:32 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbJYELAal9g like ferguson before election

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 15th, 2017, 9:06 pm

xxx wrote:That doc is cool. You'll had you own thing, your own story,your own scene, fighting Facists / Skinheads. You could of keep it 100 with that. yall made history in the Paris Streets.

How did you gather all that info on L.A & CPT Gangs back then. The internet was still in its infancy as far as gang knowledge / info.

Even though i saw threw you, you had alot of knowledge of the scene out here, without experiencing it.

I am confused. Where is bgcasper from? Compton? France? :?:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2017, 9:22 pm

from france but do have family in the state and lived there few years but from france bg casper aint my name my street name is og kay ...paris south cide 13th dixtrict

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 15th, 2017, 9:24 pm

the info i have of compton some is from internet but a lot comes from actual summer trip in the city visiting family thats it thats all ...i though u knew but u didnt pay attention but it was already cleared many years ago

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 17th, 2017, 10:42 am

yo for your entertainement to give some more bals so clowns can start a show ..here a video when the homie from compton came to visit if u want alonso u can interview them they came and got much love from paris southcide ace third crips just watch the video ...than .. ull know who to ask about how real is us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63Oml8VBL24

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » February 19th, 2017, 4:55 pm

casper you the first dude up rapping? you might need your gun and your bat again if marine le pen gets in...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 19th, 2017, 8:00 pm

lol i dont ...i migrated back to my motherland

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » February 20th, 2017, 12:38 am

OG Ese Casper Loc

Good shit!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 20th, 2017, 9:30 pm

alexalonso wrote:
xxx wrote:That doc is cool. You'll had you own thing, your own story,your own scene, fighting Facists / Skinheads. You could of keep it 100 with that. yall made history in the Paris Streets.

I am confused. Where is bgcasper from? Compton? France? :?:
For Real?

We been going back and forth with Casper for a Decade on his forum about his Back ground.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 21st, 2017, 8:35 pm

lol 2 solution ..he didnt gave a fucc ....so those thounsands of messages spaming his board didnt reach his brain....or he just want another round of it just to give the board a bit of fun ???... ???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 17th, 2017, 10:30 am

here is the SOUTH PARIS ACE THIRD NO SURENOS ITS 13TH DICSTRICCT
THE THIRD GENERATION IS DOIN THEIR THANG IN MUSIK ...S GANG STILL HERE SINCE THE 80'S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7tfhk3wf8

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Suburbs of Toronto
Location: Grew up in Niagara Falls, New York, now reside in the suburbs of Toronto

Unread post by DrFunky2 » March 18th, 2017, 4:25 pm

This is you?
Attachments
bg southside.jpg
bg southside.jpg (327.19 KiB) Viewed 14261 times

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Suburbs of Toronto
Location: Grew up in Niagara Falls, New York, now reside in the suburbs of Toronto

Unread post by DrFunky2 » March 18th, 2017, 4:32 pm

Since we are introducing ourselves, this is me lol
Attachments
me.jpg
me.jpg (221.88 KiB) Viewed 14259 times

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » March 18th, 2017, 4:33 pm

Damn you got old. :P

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 18th, 2017, 5:52 pm

well dr funky 2 its always nice to put a face on a poster ...thank for puttin your pic here and yes thats me !!!!

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » March 19th, 2017, 12:25 am

How does a guy from Paris end up living in Compton? That's rather unusual...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 1:02 am

i was in north long beach for southern vietnamese people its not uncommon ...after the war vietnam vs usa a lot of refugees came to usa or france who is a former colonial power and thailand because its a neybor ...in usa most went to southern california and a large per cent in santa ana long beach area at one point there was more viets in long beach than anywere else outside of vietnam same goes for our fellow indochinese brothers from cambodia who also have presence in france and usa ..not really uncomon i would say ...still have family in long beach even in l.a and france also in thailand ...noting fantastic ...i currently live in thailand after having spend most of my teenage life in viet town south paris know as the 13th dicstric were we share our project with youth from north and west africa and a gang of west indies blac people from haiti martinique and guadeloupe

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » March 19th, 2017, 1:17 am

bgcasper wrote:i was in north long beach for southern vietnamese people its not uncommon ...after the war vietnam vs usa a lot of refugees came to usa or france who is a former colonial power and thailand because its a neybor ...in usa most went to southern california and a large per cent in santa ana long beach area at one point there was more viets in long beach than anywere else outside of vietnam same goes for our fellow indochinese brothers from cambodia who also have presence in france and usa ..not really uncomon i would say ...still have family in long beach even in l.a and france also in thailand ...noting fantastic ...i currently live in thailand after having spend most of my teenage life in viet town south paris know as the 13th dicstric were we share our project with youth from north and west africa and a gang of west indies blac people from haiti martinique and guadeloupe
Oh I see. Makes sense. You're Viet? I couldn't tell what you were by the video.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 19th, 2017, 1:42 am

Ive seen a dude on youtube reppin OLB rappin in french. Iono if he Official but im interested whats that all about.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 3:26 am

[quote="TheAngels"][quote="bgcasper"]i was in north long beach for southern vietnamese people its not uncommon ...after the war vietnam vs usa a lot of refugees came to usa or france who is a former colonial power and thailand because its a neybor ...in usa most went to southern california and a large per cent in santa ana long beach area at one point there was more viets in long beach than anywere else outside of vietnam same goes for our fellow indochinese brothers from cambodia who also have presence in france and usa ..not really uncomon i would say ...still have family in long beach even in l.a and france also in thailand ...noting fantastic ...i currently live in thailand after having spend most of my teenage life in viet town south paris know as the 13th dicstric were we share our project with youth from north and west africa and a gang of west indies blac people from haiti martinique and guadeloupe[/quote]

Oh I see. Makes sense. You're Viet? I couldn't tell what you were by the video.[/quote]
my mother is viet my father is mix race but since i grew up raised by my mother only u can say im culturaly viet

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 3:31 am

[quote="VictoriousHTZ"]Ive seen a dude on youtube reppin OLB rappin in french. Iono if he Official but im interested whats that all about.[/quote]send the video ...actually viets in france we mostly come from south 13th dixtrict its the main spot for us but even if we live alll over ..that specific hood is the central spot for all viet lao and cambo even chinese and thai were we have supermarket temple association restaurant and we pretty much know each others or know somebody that know