Gangs that bang two ragz

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Gangs that bang two ragz

Unread post by Kritter1959 » January 9th, 2017, 3:42 pm

From my perspective....crip on crip beef caused division within the whole crip car and that's when everybody started sportin' whatever color that's on they sett baseball hats in bandana form. Then, the bloods followed the same trend. The crazy part about big gangs like ECC & HOOVERZ, each individual sett have different rag colors and hats besides their dominant rag/hat. For example, The Selos (107HCG) wear blue & grey ragz with the Dallas cowboys gear, 112HCG Brown ragz, 94HCG turquoise & orange (used to wear Florida mariners until R40'z took it and ran with it, then they switched to Miami dolphins), 92HCG blue & gold notre dame gear/ragz, 83HCG Texas Rangerz gear but orange raggin', 74HCG San Francisco Giants/49erz gear but orange raggin', 59HCG Denver Broncos/Florida Gators orange rag with a lil' bit of green, 52HGC orange and blue ragz with different baseball hats like Detroit tigerz/ Duke etc.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Gangs that bang two ragz

Unread post by bgcasper » January 9th, 2017, 9:09 pm

hho yes true now blu rag dont mean shit ...i mean nowaday kids dont even color trip them hoovaz are more flamed than pirus ..but since u talkin about that gear thang yep its the same in the hub tanas for example was all raiders n the 80'sbut everybody was at one point that was even neutral in some area but than skipped to sox always bangd blacc rag ...their arch enemi always been roccin seatle mariners and gold yellow rag ...now what is funny to me is how nutty in compton are roccin the nhc gear i mean ny yankees and hand signs and how the compton hoodstaz are orange up and roccin astro hat havin them lookin like hoovas thats one of the signs that say cpt is cpt they dont follow no l.a way ...ru also on that gear bangin ...now cpt hoods also use telephone code for initial or other code that have nothing to do with telephone like adcc bang 80cc or sscc bang the 55 so basicelly yes there is no crip unity to the point now that crip would side with ru against other crips ....that type of way came with pill popin gaystarr skinny jeans and soulja boy force bangin fruit in the face of the whole hood lolololol

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 9th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Village Stone Bloods (just west of Jungles BPS) rock the red & green rag. Green because the apartments over there is called Village Green.

Hey bgcasper which Hoover sets are flamed up? I only see the orange rags. There is one Hoover set that still claims Crip and rocks both blue and orange rags. I'm probably thinking of 52HGC which was mentioned.

Culver City bangs one rag but they're the only Sureno set I know of that bangs red because of the Cincinnati hats they wear.

Also confusing: Fresno 14 Bulldogs wears red and puts "14" but don't claim Norteno? What's up with that. My guess is they wear the red because of the school colors of Fresno State.

They're the only hood I know of that took their identity from a university.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 9th, 2017, 11:18 pm

yo angel checc the videos them hoovaz love to flame but not talkin about rag talkin about gear what i meant by that is that u can catch banger wearin blu and red in everyhood and the green rag is the most used secondary rag u have all hustlers bangin green u have kelly a gang of hood but i always wonde them hoovaz had second color orange its knowns but what people dont know is that a gang of ecc hood also banged orange at the same time were hk ?bangin orange and blue ...lol well so secondary color aint the reason of crip beef that being the proof

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 11th, 2017, 6:56 am

Oh yeah I forgot to add Farm Dog Compton Crips with brown & blue.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 12th, 2017, 2:12 am

[quote="TheAngels"]Oh yeah I forgot to add Farm Dog Compton Crips with brown & blue.[/quote]
farm aint brown in atf its spook town who brown rag ...i think farm is grey but if u wanna go that way even acacia got their own blue and dont brown rag only spook town ..u wanna list gang and their color ??cause there is more than atf and tana ...on top of my head lime hood lime green .well tree top surprisingly didnt rocc only one color they bang green and some bang grey i guess its according to their blocc ..ludaz park green like kelly ...ward lane green atlantic drive baby blue swamps rock green mona park gold blue michigan also 4corner blocc is gold and blue bang same team as 40's the glove .. carver bang cowboy front rock the marlin b.i.g rock raiders and indians now a gang of set did bang different gear according to generation clicc exemple laurel street bully or samoan side pvcc will rocc different gear they even have a sunny side who bang gold some even bang louis vuitton also for tana went from raiders to sox ..this shit can go on and on one

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 12th, 2017, 2:45 am

From what I understand every hood in ATF wears brown. Accacia, Spook Town, and Farm... It's like the alliance color.

Shabaman1990
If in the United States: New Jersey
What city do you live in now?: Neptune

Unread post by Shabaman1990 » January 15th, 2017, 10:08 am

I thought ATF was defunct ? Heard some other cats claim that hood now under a new name.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 15th, 2017, 11:22 am

well i heard af accacia farm are close to each other and spook town kinna distant they even had some on off

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » January 15th, 2017, 1:21 pm

@TheAngels Farm Dogg bang grey/blue ragz...Spook Town Wear Brown/blue ragz...and Acacia original rag color is Green/blue and Oakland A's Hat but switched to powder blue due to the TTP's dominating the color green (specifically olive green doe). The JSC's (Johnson St. Criminals) is a clicc of Spook Towns that Wear San Diego Padres Hats (Brown with a lil orange).

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » January 15th, 2017, 1:27 pm

bgcasper wrote:well i heard af accacia farm are close to each other and spook town kinna distant they even had some on off
You right BG....the younger STCC's beef off and on with a few ACACIAS/Farms but the OG's always defuse they beefs. Acacia, SpookTown and the FARMS always been allied doe. Acacia Blocc always been the muscle behind those 3 setts doe.

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » January 15th, 2017, 1:29 pm

TheAngels wrote:From what I understand every hood in ATF wears brown. Accacia, Spook Town, and Farm... It's like the alliance color.
You right...the whole ATF wear each other colors, mainly when they function.

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » January 15th, 2017, 1:31 pm

bgcasper wrote:hho yes true now blu rag dont mean shit ...i mean nowaday kids dont even color trip them hoovaz are more flamed than pirus ..but since u talkin about that gear thang yep its the same in the hub tanas for example was all raiders n the 80'sbut everybody was at one point that was even neutral in some area but than skipped to sox always bangd blacc rag ...their arch enemi always been roccin seatle mariners and gold yellow rag ...now what is funny to me is how nutty in compton are roccin the nhc gear i mean ny yankees and hand signs and how the compton hoodstaz are orange up and roccin astro hat havin them lookin like hoovas thats one of the signs that say cpt is cpt they dont follow no l.a way ...ru also on that gear bangin ...now cpt hoods also use telephone code for initial or other code that have nothing to do with telephone like adcc bang 80cc or sscc bang the 55 so basicelly yes there is no crip unity to the point now that crip would side with ru against other crips ....that type of way came with pill popin gaystarr skinny jeans and soulja boy force bangin fruit in the face of the whole hood lolololol
lololol!!! He'll yeah...lol!!!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 15th, 2017, 9:19 pm

[quote="Kritter1959"][quote="TheAngels"]From what I understand every hood in ATF wears brown. Accacia, Spook Town, and Farm... It's like the alliance color.[/quote]
You right...the whole ATF wear each other colors, mainly when they function.[/quote]tru you can ce them all brown up but as you said kritter each set have their own colors ...nice to read somebody who knows whas goin on by the way kritter are you from tragniew ?or are you a veteran because to be born in 59 you must be a ooog ?lol

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » January 22nd, 2017, 5:02 am

Dudes is just out here wearing whatever is relevant to where their from. That's all it is. As mentioned, in example, how some 92Hoovers wear Norte Dame. Well, the big ND looks like an easy way to identify "Nine-Duece", so whatever color that gear is, is what that particular gang might start wearing, if that sports team logo represents they set easily enough. Like the homies from 76Coasts, and the 76 gas station logo, got them wearing orange too. Unless its something simple, like the homies from Fudge Town and wearing brown. Like the color fudge actually is. So, its just simple shit. It aint about giving up the red and the blue. Its just secondary shit to represent on. In most cases, regardless of anything else, your actually neighborhood/gang/crew/whatever comes first, above all else. Alliances and all that other stuff is second. Especially to hoods that were around BEFORE crip/blood meant anything to anyone. Further example....That's why 60's and other NHC's started wearing powder blue, because back when they wore North Carolina gear, that's the color of that sports team, so most of those clothes (hats, jackets, t-shirts, etc...) came in powder blue, so it just became synonymous with NHC sets. They seem to wear NY hats now though. But all the same w/ origins. Same with Georgetown Hoyas (the big "G" on everything) was a known GANGSTA symbol back in the day, in the circles i ran in. It was gray and navy blue mostly. And gray is still a Tray color today. Just like Black. PayBacc wear Greenbay for the big G on it, for gardena, or whatever,so that's their color, aside from crip blue. Simple as that. People will likely debate these things i'm saying, but i'm only speaking from my point of view, my opinion of it, and what was known in my inner circles of L.A. bangin'.

Now, PIRU's and burgandy. That's something i'm unfamiliar with, as an origin. No idea where burgandy came from. And somebody mentioned Culver City. That's where i live, and these ese's be flammed up in they Cincinnati reds gear. Some of them wear KC Chiefs gear. Some wear P hats. Just depends on what clika they from, but its all sill CxC trece. To somebody who aint knowing, they look like mexican bloods, or nortes, without question though. But i also remember some Harpys and some MS wearing red rags before too. Like i said, your hood comes first. Alliance is secondary, in reality. To each, their own though.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 22nd, 2017, 9:18 am

lol yeah so spook town wear brown for spook? or for town? ...remember that u had town gangs in chicano world would be interesting to c uf they bang brown ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 22nd, 2017, 9:20 am

yeah the funnyest thing i saw is vatos from the same gang cv70 would flame or wear blue according to their clika ..the cv70 chicos are known to flame they was close to es pirus in the days the tiny loccs are blue ..remember when even tortilla flat was flamed when they was close to pirus ..yeah surenos flamin is not impossible i think one willmas side is flamin too

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » February 6th, 2017, 12:28 pm

DOES TXFLATS STILL RED RAG? WHAT OTHER ESE HOODS USE RED/BLUE?

deecee

Unread post by deecee » February 21st, 2017, 2:55 am

jae wrote:Now, PIRU's and burgandy. That's something i'm unfamiliar with, as an origin. No idea where burgandy came from.
I'm guessing because the Phillies cap in the 70's and 80's was burgandy.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 21st, 2017, 8:41 pm

not specially ...always remember them waering red cap with white p

deecee

Unread post by deecee » February 23rd, 2017, 9:14 pm

bgcasper wrote:not specially ...always remember them waering red cap with white p
What do you mean by this? Are you saying Pirus never wore Phillies hats in the 70s and 80s?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 23rd, 2017, 9:38 pm

no i meant phillies caps was red mostly but red was also a piru color ...i mean piru was blood in the days anyway ...

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Kritter1959 » February 28th, 2017, 11:40 am

Piru's started out as "The Compton Version" of the Blood Alliance until they spreaded from Hub City to Carson, Inglewood and so forth. Piru's got so deep to where they kinda became their own identity. Especially with all the Blood vs. Blood beefs... so they all bang Burgandy ragz but sometimes Red Ragz too as an attempt to keep the Blood Alliance Going.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 28th, 2017, 2:26 pm

Pirus always wore more red than burgandy.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 2nd, 2017, 3:31 am

[quote="ViciousRidah"]Pirus always wore more red than burgandy.[/quote]thank you ...

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » March 4th, 2017, 2:38 am

jae wrote:Dudes is just out here wearing whatever is relevant to where their from. That's all it is. As mentioned, in example, how some 92Hoovers wear Norte Dame. Well, the big ND looks like an easy way to identify "Nine-Duece", so whatever color that gear is, is what that particular gang might start wearing, if that sports team logo represents they set easily enough. Like the homies from 76Coasts, and the 76 gas station logo, got them wearing orange too. Unless its something simple, like the homies from Fudge Town and wearing brown. Like the color fudge actually is. So, its just simple shit. It aint about giving up the red and the blue. Its just secondary shit to represent on. In most cases, regardless of anything else, your actually neighborhood/gang/crew/whatever comes first, above all else. Alliances and all that other stuff is second. Especially to hoods that were around BEFORE crip/blood meant anything to anyone. Further example....That's why 60's and other NHC's started wearing powder blue, because back when they wore North Carolina gear, that's the color of that sports team, so most of those clothes (hats, jackets, t-shirts, etc...) came in powder blue, so it just became synonymous with NHC sets. They seem to wear NY hats now though. But all the same w/ origins. Same with Georgetown Hoyas (the big "G" on everything) was a known GANGSTA symbol back in the day, in the circles i ran in. It was gray and navy blue mostly. And gray is still a Tray color today. Just like Black. PayBacc wear Greenbay for the big G on it, for gardena, or whatever,so that's their color, aside from crip blue. Simple as that. People will likely debate these things i'm saying, but i'm only speaking from my point of view, my opinion of it, and what was known in my inner circles of L.A. bangin'.

Now, PIRU's and burgandy. That's something i'm unfamiliar with, as an origin. No idea where burgandy came from. And somebody mentioned Culver City. That's where i live, and these ese's be flammed up in they Cincinnati reds gear. Some of them wear KC Chiefs gear. Some wear P hats. Just depends on what clika they from, but its all sill CxC trece. To somebody who aint knowing, they look like mexican bloods, or nortes, without question though. But i also remember some Harpys and some MS wearing red rags before too. Like i said, your hood comes first. Alliance is secondary, in reality. To each, their own though.

I agree with everything you said. Especially with "the hood comes first" before alliances and even the "Blood" or "Crip" banner. Which is why Crip vs Crip or Blood vs Blood rivalries are rather common. For example, I've come across Crips who will mention their neighborhood but won't even say "Crip" at the end. It's like an afterthought. I grew up in School Yard Crip hood and many of the members just called it "The Yard" or "School Yard." Many "Blood" sets don't even have "Blood" in their name -- that includes Pirus, Brims, Stones, and various other sets. But I understand that this is linked to history -- Bloods, unlike Crips, were formed as an alliance of independent gangs in response to the Crips taking over.

YV11
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by YV11 » March 21st, 2017, 11:50 am

Crip on crip beef didnt cause second colors. They already existed. They used to have Crip meetings and every hood had on they colors as well as blue of course (GSWC purple, SSCC gold, NBCC grey but they one of the later hoods to have a 2nd rag.

Of course nowadays colors aint as important. The fitted era or the logo era. Makes me wonder what will hoods use to rep 15-20 years from now.