Barefoot Pookie 2007

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Re: Barefoot Pookie 2007

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 20th, 2017, 1:39 am

Swanto wrote:I am convinced that Tookie was not a leader of the WS, but he was the face to the Westside brand. When ever you thought of WS, Tookies name comes first. But when talking to the actuall guys there, Took was one of the guys like everyone else. Also you have to remember he was actually spending more time in Compton than on the Westside.
This is what i was explaining earlier,Who was the W/S leader with more rep than Tookie ? Barefoot even said it in his interview that Tookie was the leader of the W/S
holding court at St Andrews park.Tookie himself spoke on this shit and said alot of other older cats became jealous and waited till him & Raymond was gone>even tried to pit him & Raymond against each other.

His time in Compton wasn't like he ran from the W/S it was a job he had running a boys home.He came back to the WestSide and the rest his history.[/quote]
Pookie also said he held court in Sportsman Park too. Crips used to have a lot of hang out spots back in the day from what I hear.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » February 20th, 2017, 1:42 am

alexalonso wrote:
I am convinced that Tookie was not a leader of the WS, but he was the face to the Westside brand. When ever you thought of WS, Tookies name comes first. But when talking to the actuall guys there, Took was one of the guys like everyone else. Also you have to remember he was actually spending more time in Compton than on the Westside.
Swanto wrote: This is what i was explaining earlier,Who was the W/S leader with more rep than Tookie ? Barefoot even said it in his interview that Tookie was the leader of the W/S
holding court at St Andrews park.Tookie himself spoke on this shit and said alot of other older cats became jealous and waited till him & Raymond was gone>even tried to pit him & Raymond against each other.

His time in Compton wasn't like he ran from the W/S it was a job he had running a boys home.He came back to the WestSide and the rest his history.
Pookie also said he held court in Sportsman Park too. Crips used to have a lot of hang out spots back in the day from what I hear.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 23rd, 2017, 8:43 pm

[quote="AllhoodPublications"]I think Atlantic Drive are the original Crips on the east side of Compton.[/quote]
yes ...i do agree ..i would never have dared that post ...lolol good it comes from u ....thats what i also heard and its related to tookie ....

ChicagoTaylorST
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Re: Crip Origins

Unread post by ChicagoTaylorST » June 16th, 2017, 2:38 am

If You want a good history of the Crips then read I am Raymond Washington. It debunks a lot of the myths that people say about the Crips origins. The Crips were never Known as Baby Cribs or Baby Avenues, they were always called Crip because Raymond Washington got the name from his older brother who's nickname was Crip because he had something wrong with his leg. This information comes from Raymond's little brother who says that he was in the room when Raymond and Craig Craddock were trying to think of a name for their new gang, after leaving the Avenue gang because of a fight that had happened between them and the leaders of that gang. Raymond Washington himself even said that there is very few people that know how the gang started ( including original members ) because they never bothered to ask, they just wanted to be a part of it.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: Crip Origins

Unread post by TarHeelRED » July 16th, 2017, 6:30 pm

ChicagoTaylorST wrote:If You want a good history of the Crips then read I am Raymond Washington. It debunks a lot of the myths that people say about the Crips origins. The Crips were never Known as Baby Cribs or Baby Avenues, they were always called Crip because Raymond Washington got the name from his older brother who's nickname was Crip because he had something wrong with his leg. This information comes from Raymond's little brother who says that he was in the room when Raymond and Craig Craddock were trying to think of a name for their new gang, after leaving the Avenue gang because of a fight that had happened between them and the leaders of that gang. Raymond Washington himself even said that there is very few people that know how the gang started ( including original members ) because they never bothered to ask, they just wanted to be a part of it.
Babalouie in either Kev's or Alonzo's video said the Crip name had something 2 do w/ either 1 of the Avenue's member's walk b/c of a disability or that big family (I 4get their name & the name of the leader, that was a year or 2 older than Babalouie) that turned on him. He said the gang he & everybody else was a part of was & always were CRIPS. He said they were never Baby Avenues or Cribs. He said Craig Munson & the 'real' Avenues wouldn't allow Raymond or even him 2 join b/c they were too young. Babalouie said the Avenues rolled up on Raymond 1 time 4 false claiming the Avenues. Because Babalouie had a domicile in their neighborhood, he did say they looked after him though. The reason they were called Crips was b/c the young Crip initiates couldn't spell, per Babalouie. LOL!!! It sounds believeable 2 me.

I'd like 2 read Babalouie's book.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 29th, 2017, 11:52 pm

recent interview did put light on most of those shades thanks to kev mac and alex alonzo we waiting for the ultimate interview yall know wich one we waiting on the real one around already know

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 29th, 2017, 11:53 pm

the ass kiccer ...we want that interview !!!!