Crip history Eastside, Westside, Compton, who came 2nd?

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Crip history Eastside, Westside, Compton, who came 2nd?

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2017, 3:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpWLv7Xwxbkthe latest kev mac interview is so phat that i will start a thread over what was said by the ogs he interviewed
the latest og hawk gave a clear statement of who came first but if u listen closely he is contradicting himself when he said west side came up in 70 and before he was sayin smacks were formed in 71 ...he you go at 3mn he say smack started in 71 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N35fXyH3KpQ&t=560s

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: crip history es ws cc the question remain... who came 2nd

Unread post by xxx » March 9th, 2017, 8:21 am

Crips (e/s) - (1969)
Inglewood Crips - (1970)
Smack Boys - (1971)
w/s Crips - (1971)
Compton Crips (1972)

the Big 3 = e/s (69), w/s (71) , Cpt (72)

Hawks dates are off by a year.

Hawks says Tookie was there during the Athen Park conflict up at the Rio Show and that was the cause of the Smack Boys turning Crips. But Tookie wasnt a Smack Boy. He was an Al Capone. So that showed of been addressed. Hawk is ping ponging times , dates and events.

Pookie says Tookie was in Jail and the the Smack Boys turned Crips over a Conflict with the Inglewood Crips up at Henry Clay Jr. High. Raymond Showed up at the Rio Show to fight the Smack Boys but saw Melvin Hardy, an old from from the e/s. So it got squashed and a meeting was set up and the Inglewood & Smack Boys merge to form w/s Crips.

what im getting out of all this, there was multiple conflicts going on,alot of chaos between Crips, Smack Boys, Inglewood Crips, Athne Parks Boys & Denver Lanes Boys. some Folks were on deck, others where in Jail or not there, others where there for both.

Pookie was there for all the Conflicts up at the Rio Show. There was multiple meetings after these conflicts up at Washington High School Bleechers , Sportsman Park and St. Andrews park. These meetings were pulling in surrounding Gangs on the Westside. The Smack Boys & Al Capones.

Tookie was an Al Capone in Jail during the merger. He came home as an Al Capone and was there for the later meetings that pulled in the Al Capone Gang from the 80's & St. Andrews Park Area.

Anyways
1) Crips (1969)
2) w/s Crips (1971)
3) Compton Crips (1972)

Gnags were getting absorbed intot he Crips ASAP. a lot of gangs only lasted a few months before getting absorbed.

Thats my take on it.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2017, 9:09 am

yeah its understandable its been 45 plus year .. all those interviews are clearing things up ...thanks to kev for those interviews ...were u there on some of them like for nuggets seems there is two people interviewing

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2017, 9:16 am

an og compton crip interview who was hangin with mac thomas or salty would defenetly complete the spectrum ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2017, 9:20 am

i saw an interview of mad dog from ecc 118 who was talkin about piru street boys beef and how it started over a pair of stacy adams at centennial ...hawk mention carver well ..true carver is og hood and their war with bounty hunnaz before 118 became a freeway was epic ...i ll try to find that og 118 interview

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 9th, 2017, 9:34 am

Carver Parks fell under the Eastside and pre-dates Mack Thomas & Salty's Compton Crips (Grandees).

Carver Park fell under Compton Crips later in the game.

Gotta remember Carver Park claims e/s CPC. The Park is outside Compton City limits. It inside unincorporated L.A County (Willowbrook).

Thats why they dont claim w/s Compton like the Fronthoods, Pockethoods and Anzac Grapes who are right next door to the Park. Right across El Segundo.

Its on record, w/s Piru Street Boys first beef was e/s Carver Park Crips. Later Compton Crips hanging in the Grandees became their rival.

Piru St Boys & Carvers were cool in the beginning. They shared Centinial High.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2017, 10:33 am

.carver is compton crips unlike holmes and 7 street who are also located inside compton zone but always claimed watts ...just that back than they didnt claim 2c's yet remember most sets in the hub would hit up ssc or sbc pvc ect ect but i remember that those sets located north west of compton claimed also original because they was started by originbal grandees front and poccet both bang original dont know if they still do but back than they was known as ws ofhcc and es ophcc oh yeah poccet hood dont claim west side ..carver is not the only one claimin east side by the way poccet 7st holmes fruit town and even village town claim east but its not because they consider themselfs south central ..back in the days u had a city called willobrook and was align with south central sides while being inside compton freeway borders ...dont know if that city still exist ?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 9th, 2017, 11:40 am

Willowbrook was never a city.

Its an unincorporated area under Los Angeles County's jurisdiction. Its governed by L.A County and Policed by L.A County Sheriffs.

L.A County Areas run on the same East/West grids of Los Angeles (City).

Carver Park is not in the City of Compton. Never has.

The area around Carver Park has a Compton zip code and the kids fall under the Compton School District. Thats how the kids got confused. In reality, CPC is a e/s South L.A Gang, not a Compton Gang.

Carver Park never fell under Compton Police patrols. It was the L.A County Sheriffs. Same with Village Town and all those other sets in L.A County.

Carver Park Gang was part of the e/s Crips in the beginning. After Compton Crips took off, they fell under Compton Crips umbrella.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2017, 12:00 pm

than they the og cause that hood is claimin compton now ..also i dont think its fair to write history without a word from compton people there is also ogs there and i think they would know better than both of us ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2017, 12:02 pm

and carver 126 is defenetly compton ...their hood do have compton in it ...if we follow that way of thinking nhcc is a rancho dominguez hood ...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 9th, 2017, 9:54 pm

Thomas Guide Map

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 10th, 2017, 8:40 pm

I would put the Compton Crips late 1971. They are on the March 1972 map by the police, plus I read an old LA Times article that takes them back to at least December 1971, maybe even further.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Crip history Eastside, Westside, Compton, who came 2nd?

Unread post by alexalonso » March 10th, 2017, 8:44 pm

There is a possibility that the Compton Crips predate the Westside Crips.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 11th, 2017, 12:08 am

bgcasper wrote:yeah its understandable its been 45 plus year .. all those interviews are clearing things up ...thanks to kev for those interviews ...were u there on some of them like for nuggets seems there is two people interviewing
How many times have i told you that Westside Crips was before Compton ? Now you could see the videos for yourself as proof.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 11th, 2017, 12:16 am

alexalonso wrote:I would put the Compton Crips late 1971. They are on the March 1972 map by the police, plus I read an old LA Times article that takes them back to at least December 1971, maybe even further.
There was 6 Crip gangs on the 1972 map.
Eastside
Westside
Inglewood
Compton
Avalon
43rd st.

There's no way Compton could predate the Westside when Inglewood Crips was the first set of Crips to branch off from the Eastside Crips.Technically Inglewood is also on the Westside and than you gotta remember that Washington high school was the Crip headquarters.

Compton came into the mix as the 3rd power in charge.
Raymond - Eastside South Central
Tookie - Westside South Central
Mac thomas - Compton

Plus Tookie influence was big in Compton when he was running that boy's home.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 11th, 2017, 12:37 am

swanto until we got a real og grandee spittin history on the screen i wouldnt buy that ..u can say what u want ...i will keep my opinion ...no need to diss each others ..to me there is no clear proof of all that ..if u watch og hawk last interview he even didnt know the existence of no inglewood crips so as u see history is changin from one og to the other ..so in order to get the truth u have to et people speak for themselvs if u ask west side to write cpt history its not fair and not revelant .all ima gonna say is ..i still dont know and it is not clear yet for me ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 11th, 2017, 12:38 am

[quote="alexalonso"]There is a possibility that the Compton Crips predate the Westside Crips.[/quote]
exactly and from what was told to me they actually did !!!

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 11th, 2017, 11:55 am

bgcasper wrote:
alexalonso wrote:There is a possibility that the Compton Crips predate the Westside Crips.
Why would Raymond go all the way to Compton before touching the Westside ? Eastside & Westside niggas was separated by main st back in those days.

You had E/S & W/S niggas living all over the city and going to the same schools.

Even the Bablouie guy from Raymond click moved to Compton from the Eastside and brought Cripping to the Piru st boys.

They all confirmed the Piru's was Crips at one point.

But the 2 biggest names for Cripping was Ray & Took.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 11th, 2017, 12:45 pm

i think u missed a point ...mac thomas a compton resident he lived in the farm not willowbrook compton richmond farm and he was at freemont hi with ray and they was the first criBs .when they start claimin criPS he was already with his crew roscoe from boothill pvc and Salty, Mr. X, Duck, MovieStar, Light Bulb, Fish, Frosty, King Neene, Head Honcho, Old Man, Bay Rob, Raymond Alexander, Mad Dog, Vamp, Dinosaur, PeeWee, Tresvants, King Rat, Too Sweet, Bitterchild, Woody, Bruno and tookie later came along and hanged with them .the name i mentioned are the one who can tell the true story of compton crips and set record str8 if one of those contredict me than ill accept that as a fact. since none of those ever been interviewed ill keep with what my people told me .. .now for your info in 1969 the freemont circle was only no more than 20 member next year mac moved to centenial and compton crips was on i just asked sombody about it its 1970 for the grandees now yall can say waht u want its ok opinion is like asswhole errybody got 1 ..also atlantic drive swamps carver was crippin before most of west side sets

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 11th, 2017, 12:47 pm

oh and southside adcc was crippin before any tanas was form thats for kev info

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 11th, 2017, 12:55 pm

the real question is do yall want history are yall wanna make your side shine??honestly ?? . ego is one of the major obstacle to knowledge ..now i dont intend on dissin nooobody here if you dont like what u read feel free to skip my post !!! peace out

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 11th, 2017, 1:49 pm

bgcasper wrote:the real question is do yall want history are yall wanna make your side shine??honestly ?? . ego is one of the major obstacle to knowledge ..now i dont intend on dissin nooobody here if you dont like what u read feel free to skip my post !!! peace out
Everyone was at Freemont,Westside,Eastside and a few Compton guys.

Mac Thomas wasn't even a Compton resident as a little kid.He came out the 118 Eastcoast turf.

And basically it wasn't even called Crip until Raymond hooked up with the Westside.Raymond crew was the Baby Avenue's.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 11th, 2017, 4:14 pm

Swanto wrote:
bgcasper wrote:the real question is do yall want history are yall wanna make your side shine??honestly ?? . ego is one of the major obstacle to knowledge ..now i dont intend on dissin nooobody here if you dont like what u read feel free to skip my post !!! peace out

Mac Thomas wasn't even a Compton resident as a little kid.He came out the 118 Eastcoast turf.

And basically it wasn't even called Crip until Raymond hooked up with the Westside.Raymond crew was the Baby Avenue's.
Raymond and his crew were Crips ,they get the name from his brother who had a broken cast leg or someting. Crip was already around in the 1970 or before Westside Crips. '

Mac Thomas was part of the Westside Crips ,even though he was from the Eastsside.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 11th, 2017, 4:21 pm

Swanto wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
alexalonso wrote:There is a possibility that the Compton Crips predate the Westside Crips.
Why would Raymond go all the way to Compton before touching the Westside ? Eastside & Westside niggas was separated by main st back in those days.

You had E/S & W/S niggas living all over the city and going to the same schools.

Even the Bablouie guy from Raymond click moved to Compton from the Eastside and brought Cripping to the Piru st boys.

They all confirmed the Piru's was Crips at one point.

But the 2 biggest names for Cripping was Ray & Took.
If you say Mac Thomas was living on the eastside in 118 turf , he could of very well brought Crippin to Compton before Raymond met up with the SMACKS and they were made into Crips.

Melvin Hardy was the dude that moved to 100s and actually brought Crippin to the Westside.

Barefoot Pookie and other OGs confirm it was the SMACKS that spread Crippin on the Westside and put in the work from beginning.

Mac Thomas ran with both Westside and Eastside Crips back in the day all Crips from all over used to hang with each other.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » March 11th, 2017, 5:02 pm

So Barefoot Pookie says Tookie wasn't at the Rio theater but than says Tookie was still the Westside leader.How does that make any sense ?

Than the guy doing the interview keep asking questions about Tookie to try to discredit him.

Now the Hawk guy comes and says Tookie was at the Rio theater meeting.

Tookie himself says he was at the Rio but also said the big final meeting was at Washington high school football field area.

Mac Thomas already had a crew in Compton that was already at odds with the Piru st boys,That's how the Piru boys broke off from Cripping.Mac didn't want the Piru's apart of the Crips because they were old rival's anyway.

But Raymond was cool with the Piru's so him and Mac was mad each other when the Piru's broke away.

All of these events was 71/72.
69/70 you already had independent sets going to war with the Crips like the Chain gang,Brims,Bishops & Fig boys

72 is the most pivotal year because when the Crips killed Lil kuntry,Everybody from L.A,Compton & Watts got together to form the Blood Alliance.
There was a meeting on Piru St and Manual arts high.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 11th, 2017, 5:19 pm

Swanto wrote:So Barefoot Pookie says Tookie wasn't at the Rio theater but than says Tookie was still the Westside leader.How does that make any sense ?

Than the guy doing the interview keep asking questions about Tookie to try to discredit him.

Tookie himself says he was at the Rio but also said the big final meeting was at Washington high school football field area.

Mac Thomas already had a crew in Compton that was already at odds with the Piru st boys,That's how the Piru boys broke off from Cripping.Mac didn't want the Piru's apart of the Crips because they were old rival's anyway.

But Raymond was cool with the Piru's so him and Mac was mad each other when the Piru's broke away.

69/70 you already had independent sets going to war with the Crips like the Chain gang,Brims,Bishops & Fig boys

72 is the most pivotal year because when the Crips killed Lil kuntry,Everybody from L.A,Compton & Watts got together to form the Blood Alliance.
Barefoot Pookie never said Tookie was the Westside leader. No doubt Tookie became a leading figure for Westside Crips and Crips in general but most originals agree he was not a co-founder.

Why does Pookie or any other original OGs have any reason to discredit Tookie.

Big Hawk said he wasn't even there at the Rio Show, he said Pookie and Blackie came to get him when they had beef with Athens Park Boys.

Piru St Boys were just that Piru St Boys, when then Babalouie moved to Compton and got into it with some Carvers ,the Carvers came with back up and some people to go down there and war with them,when Raymond saw AC there he smoothed things over and Pirus decided to join up.

Tookie says himself he met Raymond Washington in 1971, long before Crips were already on the Westside ,Inglewood and Compton. Raymond's family lived in the wood so of course it most likely spread there first.

Tookie is pretty much lying about Raymond Washington at the Rio theater.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 11th, 2017, 5:21 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
Swanto wrote:So Barefoot Pookie says Tookie wasn't at the Rio theater but than says Tookie was still the Westside leader.How does that make any sense ?

Barefoot Pookie never said Tookie was the Westside leader. No doubt Tookie became a leading figure for Westside Crips and Crips in general but most originals agree he was not a co-founder.

Why does Pookie or any other original OGs have any reason to discredit Tookie.

Big Hawk said he wasn't even there at the Rio Show, he said Pookie and Blackie came to get him when they had beef with Athens Park Boys.

Piru St Boys were just that Piru St Boys, when then Babalouie moved to Compton and got into it with some Carvers ,the Carvers came with back up and some people to go down there and war with them,when Raymond saw AC there he smoothed things over and Pirus decided to join up.

Tookie says himself he met Raymond Washington in 1971, long before Crips were already on the Westside ,Inglewood and Compton. Raymond's family lived in the wood so of course it most likely spread there first.

Tookie is pretty much lying about Raymond Washington at the Rio theater.
Meaning Tookie never met with Raymond Washington at the Rio Theater, Tookie was an Al Capone not even a SMACK. But other Crip OGs have even said Capones weren't even active like that.

Tookie became the Westside leader but wasn't originally.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 11th, 2017, 5:30 pm

Thing is too Big Hawk said Tookie wasn't even the leader of the Smacks. So how did Tookie founded the Westside Crips?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 12th, 2017, 3:01 am

[quote="Swanto"][quote="bgcasper"]the real question is do yall want history are yall wanna make your side shine??honestly ?? . ego is one of the major obstacle to knowledge ..now i dont intend on dissin nooobody here if you dont like what u read feel free to skip my post !!! peace out[/quote]

And basically it wasn't even called Crip until Raymond hooked up with the Westside.Raymond crew was the Baby Avenue's.[/quote]sorry but a persone that was close to mac thomas told were he lived and its richmond FARM and was hangin in both grandee apartment and boothill who happen to be very near ..he live were is actually atf hood fdcc to be exact its pure cpt ws the one who came out of 118 is mad dogg ....but like i said ..believe what u want i got my info you got your info only interview of an og grandee would clear it up

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 12th, 2017, 3:28 am

[quote="Swanto"]So Barefoot Pookie says Tookie wasn't at the Rio theater but than says Tookie was still the Westside leader.How does that make any sense ?

There was a meeting on Piru St and Manual arts high.[/quote]tookie didnt start no crips that point i think everybody agree ...now tookie influence in crippin is hudge that also everybody agree..even compton people would put tookie as their og specially the hoods were tookie stayed in boys home like oak park atlantic drive so even grandee would put tookie as one of them ...tookie case is special he didnt start crippin but he is one of the main og who spread it all over the land ..as far as westside i dont know ...he wasnt at the rio but doesnt make him less of an og because most people kev interviewed do c him as a major rep ..now on the piru street boys crips we got more than one legend here ...mad dog who is from 118 ''mac is from farm not 118'' say they wasnt crips and they stole his stacy adams in centenial while he was playin ball that sparked the beef ...jimel barnes who is a real co founder but seems to have mental problem stated that piru street boys hanged in a house with tookie and that tookie raped a piru street boy young bro and that cause them to dissociate themselvs from crips i dont know what credit to give to that version but its online if u wanna checc ...now were did u get that raymond lee washington was mad at mac thomas over piru st boys turned away from crippin ??its interresting to know were that come from yall have to understand NOBODY IN HERE WAS THERE SO WHEN U SAY SUCH THINGS PLEASE AKNOWLEDGE YOUR SOURCE ...CAUSE WITHOUT A SOURCE ITS NON CREDIBLE....its already complicated ..peace

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 12th, 2017, 3:31 am

[quote="ViciousRidah"]Thing is too Big Hawk said Tookie wasn't even the leader of the Smacks. So how did Tookie founded the Westside Crips?[/quote]i agree i think tookie was a carismatic rep who did spread crippn all over ws and compton thats it ...thats it nothing else

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 12th, 2017, 3:42 am

.[/quote]
same here ...babablouie mystery ...wasnt he suposed to be an east side crips???but again thats not really precise ... was he an east side crips or a og crib cause east side crips continue for years at what point he was es crips at what dates he came to compton and joined piru street ??..and who is the persone that told you he is the one starting the beef with piru and carver i mean ...dont wanna be rude but as you saw the task aint eazy cause those og interviewed constantly contradict each other hawk even contradict himself and pookie , jimel barnes interview are done by white boys clowning him at a gym were he boast hiself like a kid ...so who??what rep said piru claimed crips ??who said they broke off crips ??? because here it seems like comon knowledge that they was crips but i heard different ...