Jamaica from Mona Parcc Compton Crips

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Jamaica from Mona Parcc Compton Crips

Unread post by alexalonso » March 12th, 2017, 2:59 am

We interviewed Jamaica from Mona Park Compton March 2017.
Attachments
jamaica-first-002.jpg
jamaica-first-002.jpg (69.04 KiB) Viewed 6978 times

LakotaSioux
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Jamaica from Mona Parcc Compton Crips

Unread post by LakotaSioux » March 19th, 2017, 12:29 pm

Isnt Mona Park Compton Crip the set Coolio is from? Gangsters Paradise Rapper?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 7:39 pm

yeah thats his set ...or there is a fool from there that looks like him i saw old hood pics from them with foolio on it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 19th, 2017, 7:42 pm

by the way ask alex ...i mean there s gang of hip hop fan around those forum that would have been a fun question to ask ...

POBoyKarrSt
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by POBoyKarrSt » March 20th, 2017, 7:09 pm

Why they call this dude Jamaica? He sound like a bonefied Yankee to me. He don't sound like any yardee I've ever met before.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2017, 3:47 am

[quote="POBoyKarrSt"]Why they call this dude Jamaica? He sound like a bonefied Yankee to me. He don't sound like any yardee I've ever met before.[/quote]the answer is in the video he said they call him like that cause of his skin color ...

POBoyKarrSt

Unread post by POBoyKarrSt » March 21st, 2017, 7:07 am

bgcasper wrote:
POBoyKarrSt wrote:Why they call this dude Jamaica? He sound like a bonefied Yankee to me. He don't sound like any yardee I've ever met before.
the answer is in the video he said they call him like that cause of his skin color ...
Freal?

Wow....might as well call him 'Africa' then.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2017, 8:13 am

yeaah exactly !!! i mean not all african country are black but the blackest people are in africa for people of paris we have a hudge african comunity and african would themself recognise two nations as the blackest so in french streets a blac guy would be called a malian or senegalese those two nation have darker race people ..but in usa there is more islanders blacks than people from africa they dont have that knowledge ..i guess thats why they use jamaican but again for me its nonsense ... its not accurate

POBoyKarrSt

Unread post by POBoyKarrSt » March 21st, 2017, 11:39 am

bgcasper wrote:yeaah exactly !!! i mean not all african country are black but the blackest people are in africa for people of paris we have a hudge african comunity and african would themself recognise two nations as the blackest so in french streets a blac guy would be called a malian or senegalese those two nation have darker race people ..but in usa there is more islanders blacks than people from africa they dont have that knowledge ..i guess thats why they use jamaican but again for me its nonsense ... its not accurate

You ain't lying. A lot of Americans are real ignorant when it comes to black people outside of America. I'm in Toronto & I grew up during a time when there was a lot of black folk from Caribbean nations (shit, my entire family is from the west indies). Africans weren't a major factor back then, except for maybe Somali & Ghanaians.

Now THEY (Africans) get blamed for all the gun violence. Before that, it was Jamaicans.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2017, 3:39 am

[quote="POBoyKarrSt"][quote="bgcasper"]yeaah exactly !!! i mean not all african country are black but the blackest people are in africa for people of paris we have a hudge african comunity and african would themself recognise two nations as the blackest so in french streets a blac guy would be called a malian or senegalese those two nation have darker race people ..but in usa there is more islanders blacks than people from africa they dont have that knowledge ..i guess thats why they use jamaican but again for me its nonsense ... its not accurate[/quote]

You ain't lying. A lot of Americans are real ignorant when it comes to black people outside of America. I'm in Toronto & I grew up during a time when there was a lot of black folk from Caribbean nations (shit, my entire family is from the west indies). Africans weren't a major factor back then, except for maybe Somali & Ghanaians.

Now THEY (Africans) get blamed for all the gun violence. Before that, it was Jamaicans.[/quote]ok ok well i will break it down in paris the first generation of my hood is mostly carabbean with members from mostly martinique and guadeloupe haitii those are french west indies people... than on the non black ,mostly algeria moroco tunisia and asian vietnamese cambodian lao ,on white imigrant portugese are super numerous all those nation was the original project people who came durin the 60's 70's those pj got builded for those people ...france was goin thru decolonisation and all nations goin thru war moved in during that time up to the 80's for most we saw a big west african imigration starting also in that era .... during the 80's a second wave of viet mostly during boat people era the aftermath of vietnam war with usa but also the cambodian genocide did bring a gang of asian to my hood ...than because french governement was always involve in west african politic takin president out makin coup we saw gangs of refugees from all west african nations... with senegal and mali on top but also a gang of congo zair benin togo ivory coast and cameroon came along and rwanda all because of french imperialism ...nowaday we can say the street is own by the west africans they are all over all project around paris and did change the game thats real ... do you speak creole ?? i happen to know a bit of west indies french creole because my close roll doggs are from there

POBoyKarrSt

Unread post by POBoyKarrSt » April 2nd, 2017, 9:33 am

bgcasper wrote:
POBoyKarrSt wrote:
bgcasper wrote:yeaah exactly !!! i mean not all african country are black but the blackest people are in africa for people of paris we have a hudge african comunity and african would themself recognise two nations as the blackest so in french streets a blac guy would be called a malian or senegalese those two nation have darker race people ..but in usa there is more islanders blacks than people from africa they dont have that knowledge ..i guess thats why they use jamaican but again for me its nonsense ... its not accurate

Now THEY (Africans) get blamed for all the gun violence. Before that, it was Jamaicans.
ok ok well i will break it down in paris the first generation of my hood is mostly carabbean with members from mostly martinique and guadeloupe haitii those are french west indies people... than on the non black ,mostly algeria moroco tunisia and asian vietnamese cambodian lao ,on white imigrant portugese are super numerous all those nation was the original project people who came durin the 60's 70's those pj got builded for those people ...france was goin thru decolonisation and all nations goin thru war moved in during that time up to the 80's for most we saw a big west african imigration starting also in that era .... during the 80's a second wave of viet mostly during boat people era the aftermath of vietnam war with usa but also the cambodian genocide did bring a gang of asian to my hood ...than because french governement was always involve in west african politic takin president out makin coup we saw gangs of refugees from all west african nations... with senegal and mali on top but also a gang of congo zair benin togo ivory coast and cameroon came along and rwanda all because of french imperialism ...nowaday we can say the street is own by the west africans they are all over all project around paris and did change the game thats real ... do you speak creole ?? i happen to know a bit of west indies french creole because my close roll doggs are from there
Holy shit. Never knew Paris' history was deep like that. Immigration really impacted nuff nations, freal. Nah, I don't speak creole. That's a Montreal thing. They have the majority of the Haitians. Toronto had ALOT of Jamaicans, Trinidadians Bajans and Guyanese people.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » April 2nd, 2017, 6:55 pm

yeah im kinna of collecting those memorys like an historian like kev and alex bein doin for their city los angeles i did for paris since all ogs know each others we did few docs and may be who knows few books maybe comin about paris street history and imigration waves

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » May 5th, 2017, 1:30 am

I respect dude he humble