HOW DID NYC REALLY GET LA GANG'S?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

HOW DID NYC REALLY GET LA GANG'S?

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 11th, 2012, 9:56 am

IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF THE DRUG TRADE BECAUSE LA GANG MEMBERS NEVER MIGRATED TO NYC FOR THE DRUG TRADE!

THE FAREST EAST LA GANG MEMBERS MIGARTED WAS PITTSBURGH,PA & BUFFALO & NIAGARA FALLS,NY

BUT THEY NEVER EXPANDED TO NYC

SO HOW DID NYC GET LA CRIP SET'S

ROLLIN 60'S

ROLLIN 20'S

EIGHT TRAY GANGSTERS(I ALREADY PUT THEM ON BLAST BEFORE ON THIS)

INSANE CRIPS

SHOTGUN CRIPS

LET'S GET TO THE TRUTH YALL

COPYCAT'S & EMULATORS NEED TO GET EXPOSED 24/7

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

HOW DID NYC REALLY GET LA GANG'S LET'S GET THE TRUTH

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 13th, 2012, 12:49 pm

THEIR IS NO EVIDENCE OR HARDCORE PROOF LA GANG MEMBERS MIGRATED TO NYC TO EXPAND THEIR GANG'S

LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

DIRTC
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: NY

Re: HOW DID NYC REALLY GET LA GANG'S?

Unread post by DIRTC » September 26th, 2013, 6:51 pm

U gotta be dumb as hell to even say tht they never migrated to ny. i cnt speak for every set because there are copy cats and there are sets with correct roots. but even now u got la niggas comin to ny n vice versa. U browse the net too much cus if u really did ya homewrk u would kno cuhz. I believe u that same tinylocc nigga frm thehoodup loool

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 26th, 2013, 7:30 pm

They got L.A gangs by watchin movies rap videos and reading the monsta kody book......I seen a special on rikers island and one of the fake Bloods had monsta's book in his hand like it was the bible......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2013, 11:17 pm

all started with bloods in jail there a fake blood created a fake shit with no cali tradition in it only cali shit he kept the name and bandana color they ended up slashin poor random kids face all over the city not even over bangin mater that aint cali way ....for the rips they seems way more legit but came later as kind of a reply to the slashi era well the one claimin sscc had it from the source ...but its another heavy debate im will not participate ...just told why crips from compton told me when i was there vegas have legit sscc and ny had ...dont know now

iboi
If in the United States: Virginia
What city do you live in now?: bad newz

Unread post by iboi » February 10th, 2014, 2:48 pm

To b honest dont nobody wanna ride n die fo no hood they aint from i dont kno y homies wanna push yall hood fo all i kare yall can keep yall ass ova there where dem mexicans is slayin yall niggaz with out a second thought....On dis East Koast tho erbody kno BLOOD RULE...EAST SIDE.YALL NIGGAZ KEEP SPEAKN ON the EAST LIKE WE SOFT FOH

iboi

Unread post by iboi » February 10th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Fuck kali n its tradition EAST SIDE

iboi

Unread post by iboi » February 10th, 2014, 2:53 pm

Fuck kali n its traditions yall over gettn mopped up by dem mexicans lls yall niggaz weak :lol:

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 18th, 2014, 6:39 pm

iboi wrote:To b honest dont nobody wanna ride n die fo no hood they aint from i dont kno y homies wanna push yall hood fo all i kare yall can keep yall ass ova there where dem mexicans is slayin yall niggaz with out a second thought....On dis East Koast tho erbody kno BLOOD RULE...EAST SIDE.YALL NIGGAZ KEEP SPEAKN ON the EAST LIKE WE SOFT FOH
You a hoe ass nigga for shouting out the East Coast, you must be a young boy. Back in the day VA foos used to hate niggas from New Jersey and New York, most still do. Yall dudes are in the South anyway, just on eastern coast of the map.

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Suburbs of Toronto
Location: Grew up in Niagara Falls, New York, now reside in the suburbs of Toronto

Unread post by DrFunky2 » March 13th, 2017, 1:23 am

tinyhoodsta wrote: THE FARTHEST EAST THAT LA GANG MEMBERS MIGRATED WAS BUFFALO & NIAGARA FALLS,NY
I know this post is mad old and this dude tinyhoodsta is probably dead now, but yea, he's talking about Sly Green and the "LA Boys"

That dude and his crew are infamous still to this day in the 716. Supposedly he brought some Grape Street Watts Crips to Western New York in the early 90s and pushed Buffalo's homicide rate to the highest its ever been in recorded history, and I heard they killed some people in Niagara Falls too.

He denies it all, the feds gave him like 5 life sentences, and they had the damn military surround the courthouse during his trial cuz they were that afraid of him.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 30th, 2017, 11:54 pm

http://buffalonews.com/1995/05/25/la-bo ... notorious/

onald "Sly" Green
Original Gangster
WHO SHOULD FEAR HIM: rivals, drug dealers, snitches

Buffalo’s most notorious gang leader and drug kingpin, Green was head of the infamous “LA Boys”—named for their powerful Los Angeles drug connection. With Green at the helm, the LA Boys tore through the East Side on a wave of violence and intimidation during the late 1980s and early 1990s.

While Green was no stranger to violence—having been convicted of murder while a teenager—his real thirst was for power. In 1988, in an attempt to take over a powerful numbers racket, Green murdered Larnell Cottrell. Later the LA Boys would attempt to kill the only witness. Green was convicted for the murder, but was undeterred by his 25-years-to-life sentence, continuing to mastermind the LA Boys via the prison’s telephone system. With the aid of top enforcer Daryl “Reese” Johnson—who is alleged to have killed eight and attempted the murder of 25 others—the LA Boys executed rival street gangs to consolidate their power, propelling Buffalo to a record-high 92 murders in 1992.

Eventually, the FBI caught up with Green. Aided by more than 1,000 recorded telephone conversations, in 1994 Green was convicted under federal Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) guidelines. Twenty-six other gang members pled guilty to RICO charges, effectively dismantling the LA Boys for good. In one of the harshest sentences handed down in Western New York federal court, Green was sentenced to four life sentences and an additional 110 years.

It said this dude was trying to control the numbers racket when he was younger,which I know he couldn't of been from Watts originally. It must of been his connect. If these dudes were really banging like LA they would just named themselves after a Crip or Blood set.

http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/app ... 78/494805/

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Location: Grew up in Niagara Falls, New York, now reside in the suburbs of Toronto

Unread post by DrFunky2 » March 31st, 2017, 12:29 am

Like I said he still denies to this day that he ever hired anyone from LA but that could just be some old school "don't snitch" type shit.

He was from buff but supposedly his shooters were all from Los Angeles.

And this was years before there were any bloods or crips in nyc...

But you know cuz its buffalo, Hollywood acts like it never happened...

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 1st, 2017, 1:37 am

DrFunky2 wrote:Like I said he still denies to this day that he ever hired anyone from LA but that could just be some old school "don't snitch" type shit.

How come they never pushed any Crip gang or Blood gang,I mean it doesn't seem any sets were being pushed out there. I heard Buffalo is very poverty stricken and cruddy.

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrFunky2 » April 2nd, 2017, 7:01 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
DrFunky2 wrote:Like I said he still denies to this day that he ever hired anyone from LA but that could just be some old school "don't snitch" type shit.

How come they never pushed any Crip gang or Blood gang,I mean it doesn't seem any sets were being pushed out there. I heard Buffalo is very poverty stricken and cruddy.
because everyone out here wants to be from NYC, and during that time the ones who got the bitches were all dope boys. the gang culture wasnt really huge at that time. from what I understand

but now all these dudes are hitting the prisons and turning Blood and coming back home, damn near all of New York State is Blood now. every city

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrFunky2 » April 2nd, 2017, 7:04 pm

and because everyone wanted to be from NYC at that time NYC wasnt banging it was a drug city.

so the bloods and crips shit was an alien concept to people here

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrFunky2 » April 2nd, 2017, 7:04 pm

but they were definitely here lol

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrFunky2 » April 2nd, 2017, 7:06 pm

then again I was like 5 years old when all that shit was going down so I have no idea dont take my word for it.

but every news agency, everyone in the streets, the feds, everyone says that we had LA Crips here back then

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrFunky2 » April 2nd, 2017, 7:07 pm

even nowadays a lot of people still reject the gang culture and lifestyle, like my city, we have bloods but people refuse to acknowledge it or believe it.

a Blood just got murdered out here a few months ago and people still say we have no bloods lol I was at the fucking homicide memorial I seen it. I seen the dudes posted up out there lol

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 9th, 2017, 3:35 pm

DrFunky2 wrote:and because everyone wanted to be from NYC at that time NYC wasnt banging it was a drug city.

so the bloods and crips shit was an alien concept to people here
So that means they didnt pick up the Crip and Blood shit from them.

Or its just that some niggas in Buffalo had a connect with some dudes in LA.
DrFunky2 wrote:then again I was like 5 years old when all that shit was going down so I have no idea dont take my word for it.

but every news agency, everyone in the streets, the feds, everyone says that we had LA Crips here back then
OK but they had them they didn't last.
DrFunky2 wrote:even nowadays a lot of people still reject the gang culture and lifestyle, like my city, we have bloods but people refuse to acknowledge it or believe it.

a Blood just got murdered out here a few months ago and people still say we have no bloods lol I was at the fucking homicide memorial I seen it. I seen the dudes posted up out there lol
Thats understandable.

DrFunky2
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DrFunky2 » April 10th, 2017, 2:59 pm

ViciousRidah wrote: So that means they didnt pick up the Crip and Blood shit from them.

Or its just that some niggas in Buffalo had a connect with some dudes in LA.

From how I understand it, Sly Green, from Buffalo, went to Watts in the late 80s, hired some Crips from Los Angeles to fly out to Buffalo to kill a bunch of people for a few years, until about 1993 or 1994 I believe, then he got locked away for life, and they either moved back to LA or died off or retired somewhere.

Then there was no blood or crip shit in Buffalo and Niagara Falls for at least 10 years, then the UBN shit started in the prisons, and the Bloods shit started up in Buffalo then spread to Niagara Falls, because of the UBN prison shit.

Unrelated to California...

thats the rough information I have about it, once again I could be wrong and there could be more going on that I am not aware of...

Bitter Monk

Unread post by Bitter Monk » September 3rd, 2018, 6:06 pm

I cant speak on the ny cats i ran into shit was different. i know in ct we had em 95 - 96 had two older homies move back from cali after moving away for a long time came back to the heartbeat and shit just started popping. Had big problem with kings nietas and knew the los solidos and 20 love but. one homie tree top other apg. funny ran into surenos mostly got into it with kings and nietas. moved down to florida and ran into disciples folk. but they faded quick and it was all about money and music. just my two cents shit would see the ubn cats when ied go back and visit and ied try to school em but they was on some fuck shit. tryin to be on some chi town shit no disrecpect to the chiraq i got fam from out there but i know where my homies came from.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 16th, 2018, 2:48 am

something yall should look into:
Russ Dizdar is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar). He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)

HarlemMafia30
If in the United States: South Carolina
What city do you live in now?: Down South

Unread post by HarlemMafia30 » February 14th, 2019, 9:56 am

1997 article about the 30s in NYC from Belize so whether the 30s that came from Belize pre 97 in reality it was late 80s early 90s had a connection with the Harlem’s in LA only the people from that era could tell that story but it’s all love from NY to LA from the people that matter. Not no Internet personalities.

https://www.nytimes.com/1997/10/30/nyre ... olice.html

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 11th, 2019, 1:21 am

HarlemMafia30 wrote:1997 article about the 30s in NYC from Belize so whether the 30s that came from Belize pre 97 in reality it was late 80s early 90s had a connection with the Harlem’s in LA only the people from that era could tell that story but it’s all love from NY to LA from the people that matter. Not no Internet personalities.

This is not just internet personalities, this is from bangers in LA speaking down on NYC Crips and Bloods to make it known they are no ties and not really a relationship like Bloods and Crips in outher states.

The article you posted was Harlem 30s really active in mid to late 90s. If it took that long for NYC Crips and Bloods to make a presence that means they weren't that strong because other places like Cleveland,St Louis,Colombus and even Boston had Crips hit in the 80s and those cities became active.

The Harlem 30s say Harlem Mafia Crip which is like saying the Harlem 30s in LA claim Mafia.

If the Belizean Crips from LA are keeping the ties how come you don't see many Harlem 30s messing with NYC 30s frequently.

And don't show me know rap video of Dave East, these rappers and singers are getting extorted.

IE look at Chris Brown and Soulja Boy claiming Fruit Town....

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » March 11th, 2019, 1:21 am

HarlemMafia30 wrote:1997 article about the 30s in NYC from Belize so whether the 30s that came from Belize pre 97 in reality it was late 80s early 90s had a connection with the Harlem’s in LA only the people from that era could tell that story but it’s all love from NY to LA from the people that matter. Not no Internet personalities.

This is not just internet personalities, this is from bangers in LA speaking down on NYC Crips and Bloods to make it known they are no ties and not really a relationship like Bloods and Crips in outher states.

The article you posted was Harlem 30s really active in mid to late 90s. If it took that long for NYC Crips and Bloods to make a presence that means they weren't that strong because other places like Cleveland,St Louis,Colombus and even Boston had Crips hit in the 80s and those cities became active.

The Harlem 30s say Harlem Mafia Crip which is like saying the Harlem 30s in LA claim Mafia.

If the Belizean Crips from LA are keeping the ties how come you don't see many Harlem 30s messing with NYC 30s frequently.

And don't show me know rap video of Dave East, these rappers and singers are getting extorted.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: HOW DID NYC REALLY GET LA GANG'S LET'S GET THE TRUTH

Unread post by TheAngels » March 14th, 2019, 2:20 pm

tinyhoodsta wrote:THEIR IS NO EVIDENCE OR HARDCORE PROOF LA GANG MEMBERS MIGRATED TO NYC TO EXPAND THEIR GANG'S

LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS
There had to be a migration of some sort, because some of the gangs in NYC are banging L.A. streets. I know NYC has a Raymond Ave Crip set, and they have a few Rollin' sets. They also have Underground Blocc Crip as well. All it takes is one shot caller to move to NYC or just link up with a homie from NYC and get shit started and then it spreads.

HarlemMafia30

Unread post by HarlemMafia30 » March 19th, 2019, 1:56 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:

You do see it. Just not online. Hood day just passed niggas was all thru each other’s hoods. Reps from OHC in LA was just in Miami with the Harlem Mafias, male and females reputable Harlem’s from LA come to the east coast and functions and vice versa. Dave East is a rapper c’mon cuzz I wouldn’t even bring that weak shit up lol. Some niggas in LA don’t care for the Harlem Mafias some do. I ain’t acting like it’s all love but niggas do function coast to coast. Reputable niggas who started dirt gang function with Harlem mafias as well as some of the younger hommies and older. I’m not even speaking to just speak this is really going on in the streets. Trust me

HarlemMafia30

Unread post by HarlemMafia30 » March 19th, 2019, 2:05 pm

And “Harlem Mafia” came later. Niggas wasn’t saying “Harlem mafia” in the beginning. I don’t name drop online but it’s OHC .. very reputable OHC hommies that was down with the mafias on hood day and all week from 35day to 3-10 and it’s more and more every year. What goes on behind the scene is way different. Every nigga ain’t going to respect each other, but the ones that do are the ones I’m referring too.

HarlemMafia30

Unread post by HarlemMafia30 » March 19th, 2019, 2:06 pm

HarlemMafia30 wrote:And “Harlem Mafia” came later. Niggas wasn’t saying “Harlem mafia” in the beginning. I don’t name drop online but it’s OHC .. very reputable OHC hommies that was down with the mafias on hood day and all week from 35day to 3-10 and it’s more and more every year. What goes on behind the scene is way different. Every nigga ain’t going to respect each other, but the ones that do are the ones I’m referring too.

**down in Miami.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 5th, 2019, 6:59 am

HarlemMafia30 wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 1:56 pm
ViciousRidah wrote:

You do see it. Just not online. Hood day just passed niggas was all thru each other’s hoods. Reps from OHC in LA was just in Miami with the Harlem Mafias, male and females reputable Harlem’s from LA come to the east coast and functions and vice versa. Dave East is a rapper c’mon cuzz I wouldn’t even bring that weak shit up lol. Some niggas in LA don’t care for the Harlem Mafias some do. I ain’t acting like it’s all love but niggas do function coast to coast. Reputable niggas who started dirt gang function with Harlem mafias as well as some of the younger hommies and older. I’m not even speaking to just speak this is really going on in the streets. Trust me
Yea of course you going to see rap videos Harlem 30s from NY with LA dudes but that doesn't make it real. Just look at Lil Wayne who was in the Black P Stone hood in LA and everyone know he not affiliated.Same thing with Chris Brown and Souljah Boy, who were with Fruit Town Pirus in Compton.Doesn't mean they are legit. But other than the rap shit you don't see the Harlem's in LA cosigning the NY Harlems like that. Yea there is an indirect link from Belize but not so much from LA.

Even in some of these docs of Bloods and Crips in other cities like Little Rock or Texas you saw LA OGs down there and telling you how it started in these cities but you don't see these LA OGs in NYC.I was there to see I even seen the Harlem 30s rep the 6 star and shit.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 5th, 2019, 7:03 am

HarlemMafia30 wrote:
March 19th, 2019, 2:05 pm
And “Harlem Mafia” came later. Niggas wasn’t saying “Harlem mafia” in the beginning. I don’t name drop online but it’s OHC .. very reputable OHC hommies that was down with the mafias on hood day and all week from 35day to 3-10 and it’s more and more every year. What goes on behind the scene is way different. Every nigga ain’t going to respect each other, but the ones that do are the ones I’m referring too.
Ive never heard niggas say original Harlem Crip , if Harlem Mafia came later they could of came just like that.

There was vid of a NYC crip saying when it first started niggas didn't even know what it was , that was the same case with bloods too.

You also had the UBN bloods in NYC prisons getting at Cali bloods probably cause they knew they was coming with the real and affecting their position.

HarlemMafia30

Unread post by HarlemMafia30 » March 8th, 2020, 10:21 am

HMC in LA right now ON the Turf with the reps. Fucc all the RUMORS let’s talk about the FACTS. MARCH MADNESS