Most feared gang in LA County?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Most feared gang in LA County?

Unread post by alexalonso » May 30th, 2003, 2:48 pm

Please see my post under Hip Hop Artist. There is another question there that I would like for you to answer.

Which LA County Blood gang is the most feared? Which LA County Cript gang is the most feared? Which gang period, either Blood or Cript, is the most feared? (I edited this post because there were two many questions. In the future I may ask them again.)
Last edited by alexalonso on May 30th, 2003, 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » May 30th, 2003, 3:05 pm

What kind of goofy question is that? And its CRIP no crypt

Anonymous20

Sup

Unread post by Anonymous20 » May 30th, 2003, 3:43 pm

C-rum

Ok, I shortened the number of questions that I asked to about three. They should be quite clear. And I also corrected my spelling mistake. (Although Cript is not found in my dictionary but Crypt is! Crypt is a chamber (as a vault) wholly or partly underground. So I think that Cript still means Crypt.)

What I am asking is, is there a gang in LA county that is so ruthless that no other gang wants to mess with them?

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » May 30th, 2003, 4:03 pm

I hear where your coming from man I usedto gang-bang with the CRIPS but I left the nonsense alone though Iwas just informing you its not spelled crypt or cript its c-r-i-p crip theres a few stories on where the name came from but I dont think N-E one really knows.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Most feared gang in LA County

Unread post by alexalonso » May 30th, 2003, 6:54 pm

CWizardX wrote:Please see my post under Hip Hop Artist. There is another question there that I would like for you to answer.

Which LA County Blood gang is the most feared? Which LA County Cript gang is the most feared? Which gang period, either Blood or Cript, is the most feared? (I edited this post because there were two many questions. In the future I may ask them again.)
Which LA County Blood gang is the most feared? Which LA County Cript gang is the most feared? Which gang period, either Blood or Cript, is the most feared? (I edited this post because there were two many questions. In the future I may ask them again.)[/quote]

It is difficult to say which crip or blood gang is the most feared but in terms of size and reputations, for the Crips, the Rolling 60s, Eight Trey Gangster Crips, East Coast Crips and the Hoovers are extremely actvive Crip gangs. I may be leaving out a few, and for the Bloods, the Black P Stones, Athens Park, Rollin 20s, Fruit Town Piru, and Blood Stone Villain are among the most active and again I am leaving a few out.

Site Admin

CWizardX

Cripts

Unread post by CWizardX » May 31st, 2003, 3:24 am

Just a quick note. This site has an article on the origins of LA gangs. And they also discuss where the name "Cript" came from. That part of the article is a little unclear but I think that it is short for cripples because they used to carry canes. After attacking a group of Japanese, one of the Japanese said that they were a group of cripples because they had canes. But then the article seemed to say that the name did not come from this so I am a bit confused.

The article is great and if you get a chance please read it. It shows how the LA gangs were actually formed by "white" oppression.

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » June 1st, 2003, 7:37 pm

For the most feared gangs you forgot to put N-hood rollin 90's Crips, 52 BroadWay gangsta Crip and Grape street for the Bloods what about Bounty Hunters, Denver Lane and Crenshaw Mafia Gang

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2003, 6:47 pm

C-rum wrote:For the most feared gangs you forgot to put N-hood rollin 90's Crips, 52 BroadWay gangsta Crip and Grape street for the Bloods what about Bounty Hunters, Denver Lane and Crenshaw Mafia Gang
I would include Grape Street, Denver Lanes and Bounty Hunters as extremely active LA gangs. I have a list that I created that has 270 blood and crip gangs and most of the gangs you mentioned don't appear in the top 20 of active gangs.

C-rum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by C-rum » June 3rd, 2003, 10:37 am

When are you going to show the list of the 20 most active. I heard the 90's were small but active.

I would include Grape Street, Denver Lanes and Bounty Hunters as extremely active LA gangs. I have a list that I created that has 270 blood and crip gangs and most of the gangs you mentioned don't appear in the top 20 of active gangs.[/quote]

CrazyNluvWita30

Unread post by CrazyNluvWita30 » June 5th, 2003, 4:45 pm

Avalon crips, Rollin 30's and 40's.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » June 22nd, 2003, 9:34 pm

the most activ in watts is grape st and especialy them watts baby locs with prs clicc and pls and them bounty huntaz espscially the 4and 5 line
denva lane is fuccin activ, in compton nutty blocc and southside are really activ sets ...tortilla flat in compton is an activ hood with sets in torrance paramount and gardena cv tiny gangstas are kinna activ i have to say kelly parc got an activ lil squad, santana and palmer are dead since they v lost a lots of activ membas lpp kinna here cv70 kinna activ ,them 52hgc are kinna activ ...florencia kinna activ some ecc sets are reppin'like 62 76...but this year i think grape st wblc was in every shit

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 9th, 2003, 2:19 pm

How about Mad Swan and Inglewood Family?

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 10th, 2003, 10:33 am

Casper , so Campanella got beef with Denver Lane ? What other Blood sets are in war with each other ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2003, 11:29 am

right now tree top piru are in war with nayborhood 145 st piru lol ...and a gang of other bloods are killing bloods ,i take this oportunity to ask alonso about that beef in inglewood between nh piru and centinela park family ,was it nayborhood piru vs family or just a lil war within the area ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 10th, 2003, 11:43 am

campanella vs denver that was long time ago i dont know if its on now .
i think they too busy with compton varrio 155 st and tragnew park compton crips ,i'v heard they are in war with our old enemies palmer block crips.

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 11th, 2003, 1:54 am

I Also heard about Fruit Town were bangin on them MOB Piru ... do you know if this is true ?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 11th, 2003, 10:11 am

yes

D.
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by D. » July 12th, 2003, 4:22 pm

Crenshaw Mafia be feuding with Lime Hood,Inglewood Neighborhood Pirus and Compton Pirus as well.

Avenue Piru Gang 104st be beefing with Weirdo Blood.And Inglewood Family also had beef with Neighborhood Pirus as well.
Seems you are right Casper about Bloods getting into it with each other.It's not just crips killing crips anymore .. bloods be gettin their scrap on as well.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

yes

Unread post by bgcasper » July 12th, 2003, 11:55 pm

seems like piru's have more problems with surenos than most crips in compton ...

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » July 13th, 2003, 7:24 am

bgCASPERsscc why do you think that bloods have more problems with surenos then crips? Are blood areas more closer to surenos hoods are is it something else?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

sur vs piru

Unread post by bgcasper » July 13th, 2003, 7:51 am

its true that a lots of piru hoods like fruit town ,tree top ,cedar block ,are located in the north central part of compton ,wich is home of tortilla flat an old and active an racist compton varrio in fact they exist before most of other compton varrios they even exist before any chicanos called themselfs compton varrio they have big homies high ranked in la eme and are deep in jail ,the fact all surenos wear blue help a bit also ? i dont know but no compton crips claim mexican killers while all pirus do ...

BOMPTON G

Re: Most feared gang in LA County?

Unread post by BOMPTON G » July 17th, 2003, 2:58 am

I FROM THE NELLAS AND I WILL TELL YOU WHY WE BEEFIN WITH THE SURENOS AND THATS BECAUSE MOST OF THESE FOOLS CALL THERESELVES "NIGGER" KILLAS SO YOU THINK WE AIN'T GONNA DO ANYTHING.

BOMPTON G

Unread post by BOMPTON G » July 17th, 2003, 3:01 am

AND RIGHT NOW IM HEARIN THAT LUEDERS PARK AND M.O.B. ARE CLICK UP AND NOW CALLED LUEDERS PARK M.O.B.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » July 17th, 2003, 4:36 am

it's nothing new dog,for me lime hood lueders and mob always was close ,like elm street and tree top and fruit town ,yes i agree with you ,but only tortilla flat claim nigger killa,and you know were they are located in the midle of piru 's hoods

Unread post by Guest » July 22nd, 2003, 2:53 am

YEAH TORTILLA FLATS ARE LOCATED IN TREE TOPS HOOD. TREE TOP DISAPPOINTED ME WITH THAT STUFF THAT HAPPEN TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR. T-FLATS ARE FEELIN A LITTLE BOLD TRYIN TO TAKE ON THE WHOLE WESTSIDE THE FRUITTOWNS, MY HOOD THE NELLAS, AND ETC. THEY CAN'T FADE US. TO GET BACK ON THE TOPIC MOST FEARED GANG OF COURSE YOU KNOW EVERYBODY GOING TO SAY THERE OWN HOOD, BUT REALLY ITS A BUNCH OF HOODS LIKE CAMPANELLA PARK, FRUIT TOWN, BOUNTY HUNTERS, GRAPE ST., BLACK P STONES, AND MORE.

yourmomslover
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by yourmomslover » June 4th, 2017, 8:03 pm

Guest wrote:YEAH TORTILLA FLATS ARE LOCATED IN TREE TOPS HOOD. TREE TOP DISAPPOINTED ME WITH THAT STUFF THAT HAPPEN TOWARDS THE END OF THE YEAR. T-FLATS ARE FEELIN A LITTLE BOLD TRYIN TO TAKE ON THE WHOLE WESTSIDE THE FRUITTOWNS, MY HOOD THE NELLAS, AND ETC. THEY CAN'T FADE US. TO GET BACK ON THE TOPIC MOST FEARED GANG OF COURSE YOU KNOW EVERYBODY GOING TO SAY THERE OWN HOOD, BUT REALLY ITS A BUNCH OF HOODS LIKE CAMPANELLA PARK, FRUIT TOWN, BOUNTY HUNTERS, GRAPE ST., BLACK P STONES, AND MORE.
Nah treetop are located in MY hood the FLATS LAND they are on spruce and oleander next to rosecrans they got fruit town across the street

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » June 5th, 2017, 6:55 am

I WOULD SAY PDLB IS THE MOST FEARED GANG IN LA COUNTY , THEY HAVE ZERO ENEMYS AND BEG FOR BEEF , THEY HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BEEF WITH EACHOTHER ( PJGB VS SLGB ) OUT OF BOREDOM , IM SHURE IF THERE WAS A GOOD THREAT TO THE PDL REGIME DOMINANCE SLG AND PJG BEEF WOULD END

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » June 5th, 2017, 6:59 am

PDLB ULTRA DEEP AND YOU NEVER HEAR ABOUT OUT OF TOWNERS CAUSING RUCKUS , EVERYTIME I ASKED A LA CRIP HAVE THEY EVER BEEN TO DENA THEY SAID ONCE AND THAT PDL WAS WAY TOO WITH THE BIDNESS ,IVE NEVER SEEN A LA HOOD WACVK THEM OUT B4
Attachments
logo.png
logo.png (37.34 KiB) Viewed 13865 times
instawin.png
instawin.png (437.04 KiB) Viewed 13865 times
popnhard.png
popnhard.png (333.96 KiB) Viewed 13865 times
stillupon.png
stillupon.png (309.92 KiB) Viewed 13865 times

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » June 5th, 2017, 5:19 pm

For me, from experience, whatever gang neighborhood i was in at the time, for whatever reason, and having knowledge of known shooters from that gang, and knowing they hang outdoors heavy on a variety of blocks, for me, at that moment would've given that gang the "most feared" title, simply because of the fact that i could've been caught slipping at any moment and things could've gone from bad to worse real quick. Overall, i'd never give any random gang the title of most feared, without any personal experience for myself, with dealing with that particular gang, for whatever reason, good or bad. Hype is sometimes real, but more than anything, on the streets, caution is key, regardless. Keeping your head on swivel, proper observation, making the right choices (even when they are wrong), and packing the right tools when you step out of the house is essential to longevity. Know where you are, be respectful, stand your ground, and stay on point regardless of who you're with or where you're at and you'll probably make it. Hype is sometimes real, but i don't subscribe to it. To each their own though.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » June 6th, 2017, 12:34 am

when it comes down to ese varrios i would say diesiocho , b.e.st ,
Attachments
tumblr_m3qev06TzD1rvf0g3o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3qev06TzD1rvf0g3o1_500.jpg (33.85 KiB) Viewed 13753 times
drug-gang-member_1861174i.jpg
drug-gang-member_1861174i.jpg (67.77 KiB) Viewed 13753 times
nh-053013-4.jpg
nh-053013-4.jpg (56.55 KiB) Viewed 13753 times
pd2184355.jpg
pd2184355.jpg (69.08 KiB) Viewed 13753 times

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”