Chi latinos vs L.A. latinos

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Miltown
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Ames Ia

Chi latinos vs L.A. latinos

Unread post by Miltown » May 16th, 2017, 10:27 am

I gotta say i aint tryin to start shit but im pretty positive that Chi latinos go harder than l.a. latinos. Aint startin shit just speakin facts. The MLD vs Spanish Cobra war alone went way harder than any latino gang war in L.A. history. Only 18th vs MS comes even close and even that dont come close. Plus theres them stats on L.A. that show that blacks commit 70% of the murders in L.A. despite being only about 6% of the population. I aint sayin L.A. latinos dont get down but just not as hard as the midwest ones. As far as blacks go it looks about even to me between west coast and midwest blacks.

But like I said Im open to being proven wrong. But like I said I used the MLD vs Spanish Cobra war as an example cuz they was shooting like 5 of each other DAILY for years. I know of no L.A. latino gang war that intense

Miltown

Re: Chi latinos vs L.A. latinos

Unread post by Miltown » May 16th, 2017, 10:32 am

Correction..... I kept saying Chi latinos vs L.A. latinos. I mean midwest latinos vs west coast latinos. So forget the title and just view it as west coast comparison to midwest latinos

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 24th, 2017, 12:54 am

west coast latinos is mainly made of mexico and centros ...while on the east coast the spanish speaking community is made mostly of carabeen people from west indies who happen to be mix with afros ..in chi in the mid west i guess its a mix of mex and those dominican puertos cuban ect ect

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » May 25th, 2017, 10:18 pm

This is something i have thought about recently, as I have learned more recently about Chicago Mexicans

Couple things here...

1. A lot of Chi Mex bangers would have to roll paisa or be residents in SoCal. A lot of them are just kids, confused ones at that calling each other "niggas" smh

2. LA Mexicans run LA, PERIOD. Chi Mexicans bow down to the Blacks

3. The shags are a horrible look.

4. Im sure some Chi Mexs go hard but a lot seem like pretty boys who do it for the fame, to call themselves gang bangers.

5. Most the Chicago shootings are between blacks

6. A big difference is a lot of LA Varrios are generational, LA used to be Mex. Mexicans dont have that deep rooted history in Chicago, a lot of the Latino mobs started out as Puerto Ricans

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » May 31st, 2017, 7:47 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:This is something i have thought about recently, as I have learned more recently about Chicago Mexicans

Couple things here...

1. A lot of Chi Mex bangers would have to roll paisa or be residents in SoCal. A lot of them are just kids, confused ones at that calling each other "niggas" smh

4. Im sure some Chi Mexs go hard but a lot seem like pretty boys who do it for the fame, to call themselves gang bangers.

6. A big difference is a lot of LA Varrios are generational, LA used to be Mex. Mexicans dont have that deep rooted history in Chicago, a lot of the Latino mobs started out as Puerto Ricans

Im witchu on the shags. Id never rock that shit. But I wouldn't say they confused. West coast is the only latinos I know of that trip put on bein called nigga. Anywhere else you go in america from l.a. to houston to new york to miami to chicago any minority can be a nigga. We got more racial unity in the rest of the country I guess. Its not like racial unity but you'd never see a gang war over race up here

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » June 2nd, 2017, 8:17 am

Mexican:.805 wrote:This is something i have thought about recently, as I have learned more recently about Chicago Mexicans

Couple things here...

Ch-Town Mexicans don't bow down to Blacks.. They just don't run around with that ignorant racist mentality and hitting up "Nigger Killer" ..Most black and Latino gangs in Chicago are real cool with each other.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » June 2nd, 2017, 8:02 pm

TomTom wrote:

Couple things here...

Ch-Town Mexicans don't bow down to Blacks.. They just don't run around with that ignorant racist mentality and hitting up "Nigger Killer" ..Most black and Latino gangs in Chicago are real cool with each other.

Cosign. But I kinda came foul the way I started this thread even though I didnt intend to. But I can see why he was a bit defensive.
But we cant look down on LA too much on that race shit cuz Chi was on that race shit heavy til bout 1990. The crack epidemic made race less and less important as niggas started bangin over money instead of ethnicity. But still Chi was real real real racial til the early 90's

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » June 3rd, 2017, 2:22 am

i remember this puerto rican in la county was bout 2 be put in with the surs car and he said 2 the gurads" hello im puerto rican " and they put him in with the blacks lol triped me out lol

Mexican:.805
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mexican:.805 » June 4th, 2017, 11:53 am

Another thing

This whole Gangbang city thing lol

Where you have a bunch of Mex kids running around dissing there enemies saying nigga, nigga, nigga

Wouldnt happen in LA, Eme would shut the down PERIOD. ANd who ever disobeyed would be Verde

A big difference alot of LA Mexs its generational, kids whose parents/granparents were into gangs also so they had no choice, they were destined for it

A lot of Chi Mex are parents of immigrants, they werent born into it.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » June 5th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Mexican:.805 wrote:Another thing

This whole Gangbang city thing lol

Where you have a bunch of Mex kids running around dissing there enemies saying nigga, nigga, nigga

Wouldnt happen in LA, Eme would shut the down PERIOD. ANd who ever disobeyed would be Verde

A big difference alot of LA Mexs its generational, kids whose parents/granparents were into gangs also so they had no choice, they were destined for it

A lot of Chi Mex are parents of immigrants, they werent born into it.

Well Eme dont run shit in the midwest. Plus like I told you only west coast latinos trip on bein called nigga. Just about everywhere else any minority can be a nigga. Not sure what else to say and not sure how it matters to the street game.

My only point of making this thread is to say how it goes in the streets. If yall wanna be on that race shit out there cool. But you just makin more issues for yourself than what you need. We on a paper chase out here. We see green. Thats it.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by femun » June 9th, 2017, 8:56 pm

WTF is a shag?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » June 12th, 2017, 8:16 pm

Miltown wrote:The MLD vs Spanish Cobra war alone went way harder than any latino gang war in L.A. history. Only 18th vs MS comes even close and even that dont come close.
18st vs. MS???? What are you taking about? Using MS and 18st as a frame of reference shows you have no clue. The main Difference between the two cities Hispanic gangs is that LA(SFV SGV South Bay) has a lot more tradition and class. The fact of the matter is, LA set the standard. You guys saying nigga and bowing down to the blacks is despicable. (coexisting is good but bowing down and emulating is bad!)

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » June 13th, 2017, 12:13 am

Rip stain savage of gangsta 26 nation ,heard rumors he was a west coast 26 but IH well dude was a dope emcee gee,
Attachments
13521934_503224559871939_401904800181770455_n.jpg
13521934_503224559871939_401904800181770455_n.jpg (14.45 KiB) Viewed 16909 times

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » June 26th, 2017, 4:19 am

Its who u down w. I was koo w a half puerto rican/black roll others.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » June 30th, 2017, 1:47 pm

femun wrote:
Miltown wrote:The MLD vs Spanish Cobra war alone went way harder than any latino gang war in L.A. history. Only 18th vs MS comes even close and even that dont come close.
18st vs. MS???? What are you taking about? Using MS and 18st as a frame of reference shows you have no clue. The main Difference between the two cities Hispanic gangs is that LA(SFV SGV South Bay) has a lot more tradition and class. The fact of the matter is, LA set the standard. You guys saying nigga and bowing down to the blacks is despicable. (coexisting is good but bowing down and emulating is bad!)

Bowin down to blacks? Why? Cuz we dont wear $5 wife beaters and pretend like we ballin in some wife beaters and khaki pants that went out of style 30 years ago? Nigga please. Gangbangin is a RELIGION in Chi and the whole city lives to it. It dont matter who it is. Spanish Cobras, MLD's, Imperial Gangsters or Vice Lords. Shit goes down out here. Milwaukee where Im from too. Gtfo of here talking about you got class when the clothes you wearin dont add up to more than $50. That shit wouldnt even ride out here.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » July 3rd, 2017, 4:44 pm

Milwaukee??? What the FYUCK is Milwaukee where is it even located? Why are you speaking on Chicago when you're not even from there, You're a fyucking groupie!

The only reason why you even started this post is because you have an inferiority complex. You're from a 2nd rate city and somehow talking shit about LA makes you feel better. Milwaukee LOL ROFL JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » July 7th, 2017, 12:14 pm

femun wrote:Milwaukee??? What the FYUCK is Milwaukee where is it even located? Why are you speaking on Chicago when you're not even from there, You're a fyucking groupie!

The only reason why you even started this post is because you have an inferiority complex. You're from a 2nd rate city and somehow talking shit about LA makes you feel better. Milwaukee LOL ROFL JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

LMAOO Milwaukee aint even a 2nd rate city. Its like 7th rate city. he probably a little ass kid obsessed with Chicago and LA.

He needs to go get a hobby. He probably spends hours on youtube looking at LA and Chicago gang videos.

Miltown

Unread post by Miltown » September 30th, 2017, 11:16 am

shaolinmonche wrote:
femun wrote:Milwaukee??? What the FYUCK is Milwaukee where is it even located? Why are you speaking on Chicago when you're not even from there, You're a fyucking groupie!

LMAOO Milwaukee aint even a 2nd rate city. Its like 7th rate city. he probably a little ass kid obsessed with Chicago and LA.

He needs to go get a hobby. He probably spends hours on youtube looking at LA and Chicago gang videos.

Yeah thats why Milwaukee got a murder rate 4 times that of LA. Shit I was tryin to be cool about shit but let's get real. LA latino gangs are pussies. Mother suckers extorting senior citizens shop owners and shit talkin bout we gettin money lol choppin off a 14 year old girls head talkin bout we droppin bodies.

Why dont you lil bitches go after other gang members? You wanna act tough cuz you forcing some 40 year old hot dog vendor to pay taxes to you. Gtf outta here. Youd never make it anywhere in the midwest. Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland, nowhere. We dont go after random, middle age neutrons here. We fight other gangsters. Something you LA niggas is too weak to do apparently

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » October 5th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Miltown wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:

Yeah thats why Milwaukee got a murder rate 4 times that of LA. Shit I was tryin to be cool about shit but let's get real. LA latino gangs are pussies. Mother suckers extorting senior citizens shop owners and shit talkin bout we gettin money lol choppin off a 14 year old girls head talkin bout we droppin bodies.

Why dont you lil bitches go after other gang members? You wanna act tough cuz you forcing some 40 year old hot dog vendor to pay taxes to you. Gtf outta here. Youd never make it anywhere in the midwest. Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland, nowhere. We dont go after random, middle age neutrons here. We fight other gangsters. Something you LA niggas is too weak to do apparently
Bro your name is Milton LMAO

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » October 6th, 2017, 9:25 am

some outta town bangers trip me out. but i get it. it proves environment is the reason. why is chi town so dam krazy tho? i know its the windy city and in psychology its taught winds can be reasons a human being can be more aggressive. theres got to be more to it though? or with the mix of poverty and wind its just an automatic wrap!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 3rd, 2017, 9:06 pm

Miltown wrote:
shaolinmonche wrote:

Chopping off a 14 y/o girl's head? Who exactly is that? You think that's coo? Coo-coo

Pico2jeff
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Pico2jeff » November 3rd, 2017, 10:36 pm

Man all my Mexican homies here in Los Angeles say nigga just like black even some serenos im from south La and eme don't run the streets nobody does and mexicans been saying nigga for years now period.

Pico2jeff
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Pico2jeff » November 3rd, 2017, 10:40 pm

Some of these sureno gang members be riding skateboards and fixed gear bikes trying to blend in with the taggers the cholo look been dying out

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”