Smaller South Los Gangs

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
SOUFLONDON
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LDN

Smaller South Los Gangs

Unread post by SOUFLONDON » December 6th, 2017, 10:09 pm

Are gangs like 46 and 48NHC considered rollin 40s ?
Or 57,58 & 67NHC considered 60s ?
Or are they their own independent entities ?
It's because you never really hear them get mentioned.
Do these guys inherit the beef of the bigger gangs and they do beef with them ?

Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Smaller South Los Gangs

Unread post by Pico2jeff » December 6th, 2017, 11:33 pm

46 and 48 are both Rollin 40s clicks. 55 and 57 are their own gang but are clicked up 2 make Rollin 50s and 58nhc is a Rollin 60s click R60s58nhc. Also 67nhc is 1 gang and don't get along with the 60s and run with the 65 Menlos thats why u see 65 × 67 hit up around Vermont and 65.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 6th, 2017, 11:38 pm

40's did include 48 46 in their shit but remember 46 got their own id for a minute ...while 50's sets have different begining one of em was started by 60's from there like they was called catwalk moonlight crips in their prime but seems like they got their own shit rollin separate ..the 67nhc is really a separate id and never been assimilated as a 60's set they and menlo are close and are kinna the hoodsta on the vermont side very few hoodsta past the verline darckside 40's do the orchard 90 did but menlo in all over hoova line cuttin their 50's to their 70's and 67nhc kinna baccin them on that side kev would answer that question better ...but hey ..i do my best with the lil i know

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 6th, 2017, 11:41 pm

oh didnt see pico jeff got it right the one i was sayin got started by 60 is 58 ...we posted the same shit at the same time lol

HoneyBadger527
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: Roosevelt

Unread post by HoneyBadger527 » December 7th, 2017, 12:18 pm

Are the playboy hustlers active? They surrounded by the Hoover’s and 67nhc and menlos

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 7th, 2017, 6:50 pm

well they still hit up their hood south of menlo ..the playboys hustler car was big but got under the impression that those crew like 99 mafia was off brand hutling sets often hoovas lil bro that did their shit on the side cause claimin hoova was hard core at one point

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 7th, 2017, 6:53 pm

the pbh or style crips are were ever hoovas are ...106 just close to 107 the 91 95 pb they are next hoovas and all over 90 and 99 hood and just north of 74 south of menlo like a buffer zone u got the pbh in the 68

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 8th, 2017, 4:08 pm

I had a older friend at WHS who wanted so bad to be from W/S 99 Mafia. I remember at the time I was only 14 and couldn't understand why someone would want so bad to be from such a small gang. I also felt like he was throwing his life away because the brother was really handsome and could easily go into modeling if he had focused on something like that. But mentally he was obviously gone.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2017, 9:49 pm

well 99 mafia was kinna gettin along with a lot of hoods in that war era and was mo about that money i mean dont know for 99 but the main's was known to make money so when that alone was a good reason to wanna join and fact they was cool with hoova while everybody hated hoovas

LionTheOracle

Unread post by LionTheOracle » December 10th, 2017, 4:06 pm

bgcasper wrote:well 99 mafia was kinna gettin along with a lot of hoods in that war era and was mo about that money i mean dont know for 99 but the main's was known to make money so when that alone was a good reason to wanna join and fact they was cool with hoova while everybody hated hoovas
I don't know if you referring to referring to the 99's on 99th and Vermont but they weren't really cool with anyone. They were constantly on guard with that one street as territory. They were trying to stay out of active issues but that alone made them exiled because they weren't choosing sides. I lived right across the street given I was on 101st and I didn't want to get caught on that street being mistaken for a 99 Mafia. It's a ghost town now.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 10th, 2017, 8:10 pm

well they barely here now and whats left of main street are active hoova killa yes things changed