PACAS "VARRIOS" - Pacoima & Arleta areas

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: PACAS "VARRIOS" - Pacoima & Arleta areas

Unread post by advocate » April 9th, 2016, 12:03 am

Are most varrios in Pacoima clicked up with another Pacas neighborhood. I remember hearing about these ones:

Project Boys/Pacoima Flats

Latin Times/Knock Knock Boys/Cayuga St Locos

Brownstone Locos/Paxton St Locos

I never was sure if Pacoima Piru/Van Nuys Boys/Pierce Boys were tight with each other.

Do they all go at it with each other still or do they focus their hatred more on San Fer, Vineland, Blythe, & Clanton nowadays?

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » April 9th, 2016, 12:24 pm

they ultimately came together to get clanton out of pacoima

it was first the clantons against the brownstones when soh split.

and pierce boys vnboys were/are tight idk know

and at one time they were more united and less fragmented

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » April 9th, 2016, 4:37 pm

That's what I always wondered about Pacoima...if they were more united instead of warring with each other.

I knew a guy who said he was from Project Boys & he said they beefed w/ a bunch of hoods there in Pacoima-PVNB, Pierce, 2 P's, Brownstone, Crazy Boys, Terra Bella, South Side Locos, Paxton St, & I think Vaughn St & PKKB. Plus all their out-of-Pacas rivalries. He said the PVNB were in a similar situation w/ a lot of the Pacas beefs.

But aside from that, I didn't know if the other Pacas hoods kept it cool with each other for the most part.

Is Pacas vs. Clanton the major beef over there now?

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by istekse818 » April 10th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Nah, Clanton has been pushed out of pacas, back into their new p city hq... I don't even think it's escalated between bst and c14 vct like it did with Pacoima

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » April 11th, 2016, 12:27 am

I heard Blythe & Clanton don't get along over there but it did seem like C14 & Pacas was the bigger rivalry.

Where was C14 trying to set up at in Pacas? Near Brownstone?

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by istekse818 » April 11th, 2016, 4:55 pm

In brownstones varrio ...
Blythe and Clanton did get along up until Clanton moved into pc originally bst put pressure on soh and Clanton (no were near the picture) took them in so unexpectedly and when it looked like pleito was going to kick off with bst it kicked off with Pacoima. Due to overlapping and other reasons ..ironically enough the spot Clanton is in use to have dozens of pacoimeros living there before 2

SiouxLakota
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Anaheim

Unread post by SiouxLakota » April 14th, 2016, 9:25 pm

My mom from Pacas..she kicked back with the Flats. I used to always ask her when i was little what the tats meant on her hands..what Pacas meant, what La Silent meant what the three dots meant and the cross with three rays...when i found out i was like ol shit my mom used to be a G

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 16th, 2016, 11:59 am

SiouxLakota wrote:My mom from Pacas..she kicked back with the Flats. I used to always ask her when i was little what the tats meant on her hands..what Pacas meant, what La Silent meant what the three dots meant and the cross with three rays...when i found out i was like ol shit my mom used to be a G
you are from Pacoima?

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread post by ValleyKid » May 30th, 2016, 4:03 pm

Whats up with Pacas 13 up in Palmdale? Did they expand their varrio or is it just a few members that moved there?

SiouxLakota
What city do you live in now?: Anaheim

Unread post by SiouxLakota » June 12th, 2016, 3:17 am

alexalonso wrote:
SiouxLakota wrote:My mom from Pacas..she kicked back with the Flats. I used to always ask her when i was little what the tats meant on her hands..what Pacas meant, what La Silent meant what the three dots meant and the cross with three rays...when i found out i was like ol shit my mom used to be a G
you are from Pacoima?
Nah g i dont rep Pacoima. My moms from there. I know people from there but i dont claim it

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » June 21st, 2016, 10:52 pm

Do the other neighborhoods in the valley dislike all of the Pacas hoods like SF, VBS, C14, Blythe do?

I was curious cause I seen online some dude from Bryant St claiming Pacoima K but never heard of a beef between them. So I wondered if a bunch of other 818 hoods (CPA, BVN, VCT, CST, LST, North Hollywood, etc.) just disliked Pacoima.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » June 24th, 2016, 11:52 pm

advocate wrote:Do the other neighborhoods in the valley dislike all of the Pacas hoods like SF, VBS, C14, Blythe do?

I was curious cause I seen online some dude from Bryant St claiming Pacoima K but never heard of a beef between them. So I wondered if a bunch of other 818 hoods (CPA, BVN, VCT, CST, LST, North Hollywood, etc.) just disliked Pacoima.
Hood beefs are usually geographic. The closer the hoods the bigger the chance that they had an incident to start a beef.

San fernando, panorama and sun valley are next to pacoima/arleta.

C14 for instance didn't really have beefs with blythe and Pacas until they tried to expand to Panorama city and pacoima.

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » June 25th, 2016, 8:35 am

Yeah that makes sense....I get why San Fer, Vineland, Clanton & Blythe go at it w/ Pacas.

I just wasn't sure if other valley hoods didn't get along with Pacoima as a result of a real hood beef or if hoods out there disliked them the way a lot of hoods dislike 18 or MS (even when they aren't geographically close).

When I came across some guy claiming Bryant St online & claiming "Pacoima K", that's what made me wonder.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » June 25th, 2016, 5:16 pm

advocate wrote:Yeah that makes sense....I get why San Fer, Vineland, Clanton & Blythe go at it w/ Pacas.

I just wasn't sure if other valley hoods didn't get along with Pacoima as a result of a real hood beef or if hoods out there disliked them the way a lot of hoods dislike 18 or MS (even when they aren't geographically close).

When I came across some guy claiming Bryant St online & claiming "Pacoima K", that's what made me wonder.
Depends on which Pacas hood.

San fer and Vineland don't get along with all pacas.

Other varrios will be different.

Say beef with pvnb, pbz but get along with pjb, pf. Or vice versa.

Or don't got problem with other Pacas but don't get along with phbz or something like that.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 31st, 2018, 7:35 pm

This is how i got the pacoima map...

Vaughn (Von), glenoaks, bradley, 118 fwy, arroyo ave.

Crazy Boys, SF road, pacoima wash, 118 fwy, haddon ave.

Knock Knocks, VN blvd, 5 fwy, osborne, stanwin ave.

Pacoima Criminals, louvre block and eustance block.

Project P Flats, VN blvd, SF road, pierce, north ave.

Pierce Boyz, VN blvd, herrick, pierce, glenoaks.

Vitnamz, VN blvd, glenoaks, pierce, foothill.

Terra Bella, foothill, TB stret, osborne, pierce.

Humphreyz, foothill, VN blvd, 118 fey, glenoaks.

Cayuga, SF road, VN blvd, laurel canyon, terra bella st.

P South Side Ls, TB street, SF road, laurel canyon, osborne.

LTP all over the west side all over close to the 5 fwy.

Pacas Trece, north of VN blvd, south of the 118, east of the 5 fey and west of glenoaks.

Shakin Cats in San Fernando, not pacoima.
SF road, SF mission blvd, hubbard st, and hollister.

???

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » June 1st, 2018, 4:06 pm

For Brownstone & Paxton are they everything between Paxton & Van Nuys, from the 5 fwy to San Fernando Rd.?

Brownstone was 5 fwy to Laurel Cyn, right? And then Paxton was everything east of that?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 1st, 2018, 4:43 pm

advocate wrote:For Brownstone & Paxton are they everything between Paxton & Van Nuys, from the 5 fwy to San Fernando Rd.?

Brownstone was 5 fwy to Laurel Cyn, right? And then Paxton was everything east of that?
ey ke ondas Advo, long time no talk, right?

yeah, i'd say B Stone Locos are all around laurel canyon and paxton, from arleta to bamba park area, paxton be more going towards the elementary school, all that north west area where the freeways meet i'd say is right abouts

but you know, pacoima is one of those places where people from one hood be staying in somebody elses hood and not everyone keeps to boundaries, it's like if you grew up in pacoima, you go all over pacoima because that's your town, no?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 1st, 2018, 4:49 pm

does anybody know why they took up the name of Brown Stone? Is it because of that rock stone Welcome to Pacoima sign as you enter the town?

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » June 2nd, 2018, 10:44 am

[quote="Lonewolf"][quote="advocate"]For Brownstone & Paxton are they everything between Paxton & Van Nuys, from the 5 fwy to San Fernando Rd.?

Brownstone was 5 fwy to Laurel Cyn, right? And then Paxton was everything east of that?[/quote]

ey ke ondas Advo, long time no talk, right?

yeah, i'd say B Stone Locos are all around laurel canyon and paxton, from arleta to bamba park area, paxton be more going towards the elementary school, all that north west area where the freeways meet i'd say is right abouts

but you know, pacoima is one of those places where people from one hood be staying in somebody elses hood and not everyone keeps to boundaries, it's like if you grew up in pacoima, you go all over pacoima because that's your town, no?[/quote]

Yeah.....I know some of those hoods in Pacoima are clicked up too so I wonder if thats also why not everyone sticks to the boundaries. Although I also wonder how that factors in with their Pacas vs Pacas rivalries. I don't know if more of those Pacas rivalries have calmed down & they're going at it more with the surrounding varrios (SF, C14, VBS).

I think the BSLS lost someone earlier this year...a white dude from their hood. And a couple other deaths happened out there within the past few months too.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 3rd, 2018, 1:08 am

that's gacho man, but yeah i wouldn't know nothing about any of that, but ey trip out how it changes from decade to decade in pacoima as to who gets along with who who, ke no? like i've read that at one time brown stone and pvnbz got along real good and then shit hit the fan and they blast on sight now, same thing with pierce and namz, now they have gun play going, then you had like the back street kids who came up, beefed it with ltp and pssl and then died off, then that area was also knock knocks, and then bskLs had a goleta street locos clique but then later on another "unrelated" goleta street locos came up on the other side of the freeway rubbing elbows with ltp's, cayuga and pssl. that goleta street locos was tbst-haddon-kagel canyon-laurel canyon - short lived, went inactive., so it's a trip how it all works in that old town de pacoima

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 3rd, 2018, 1:16 am

judastaugamma wrote:
advocate wrote:Yeah that makes sense....I get why San Fer, Vineland, Clanton & Blythe go at it w/ Pacas.

Depends on which Pacas hood.

San fer and Vineland don't get along with all pacas.

Other varrios will be different.

Say beef with pvnb, pbz but get along with pjb, pf. Or vice versa.

Or don't got problem with other Pacas but don't get along with phbz or something like that.
right, that's right on ., that's how that works

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 3rd, 2018, 2:04 am

PACOIMA (Brown side) list of most recognized gang names A-Z

BSKLs BACK STREET KIDS - Est.1978/9 - STATUS: RETIRED
BSLs BROWN STONE LOCOS - Late 1980's - STATUS: ACTIVE
PCSL CAYUGA STREET LOCOS - Came up? - STATUS: ACTIVE
CBZ CRAZY BOYZ - Early 1990's - STATUS: ACTIVE
PCS PCX3 CRIMINALS - Early 1990's - STATUS: ACTIVE
DEAD END BOYZ - Came up? - STATUS: RETIRED
PGS GOLETA STREET - Came up? - STATUS: RETIRED
PHB HUMPHREY BOYZ - Came up? - STATUS: ACTIVE
PKKB KNOCK KNOCK BOYZ - Early 1980's - STATUS: ACTIVE
LTP LATIN TIMES PACOIMA - Late 1950's - STATUS: ACTIVE
P13 / PT PACAS TRECE - Early 1950's - STATUS ACTIVE
PACOIMA FLATS - Est. 1943 - STATUS ACTIVE
PROJECT BOYS - Very early 1980's - STATUS: ACTIVE
PBZ PIERZE BOYZ - Came up? - STATUS: ACTIVE
PSSL SOUTH SIDE LOCOS - Came up? - STATUS: ACTIVE
TBST TB13 TERRA BELLA - Came up? - STATUS: ACTIVE
VNB VAN NUYZ BOYZ - Early 1980's - STATUS: ACTIVE
PVST VON STREET - Came up? - STATUS: ACTIVE

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 4th, 2018, 5:34 pm

Viejo
says:

September 29, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Long before the cool kids cruised the canyon, they cruised the San Fernando Mall and all along Brand Blvd past the Memory Garden at Brand park. I remember It became so popular, that people came from all over the LA County area to cruise San Fernando and I was one of those kids. Some old timers tell me that It began to get popular as far back as the 1950’s when there were car clubs/social clubs that came from all of the local communities. There were clubs such as the Road Burners, Fuel Burners, Gaylord’s and Rod knockers from Pacoima.

San Fernando had clubs which included the Lobos, the Igniters, the Latinos, the Gear Grinders, the Lazy Gents, the Chi-Lon’s, the Jacks, the Marauders, the Gamblers, the Abductors, the Aces, La Mott, the Valley Undertakers, the Valley Roamers, the Derby’s the Hammer Heads and the Lil Satan’s from Sylmar etc. In the 50’s, cruising involved San Fernando Rd (Hwy 99) and Truman Street, which were both one way streets in the downtown San Fernando area.

Beginning in the those early days, there was some friction between the white (Anglo) cruising crowd and the Latino crowd resulting in taunts, challenges, races and even rumbles. Races were conducted in the outlying areas in a time when the SFV was still mostly agricultural. Street races were conducted on San Fernando Rd in Sylmar near the current location of the Sylmar juvenile hall. Street racing locations in the N/E SFV area have also included Sepulveda Blvd where LAPD Mission station is now located, Arroyo Ave where the SF swap meet is located and Glenoaks Blvd in Sun Valley.

Eventually, local car cruising culture attracted criminal street gangs, some of which were involved in the lowrider movement. Lowrider Magazine debuted in 1977 and popularized a new phenomenon. A local liquor store held the distinction of selling the most Lowrider Magazines of any retailer. That store was Majer’s Liquor. As soon as the magazines hit the store, they flew off the shelves. Gasoline was $.65 cents a gallon and times were good. Cruising San Fernando was conducted pretty much Fri, Sat and Sunday.

Eventually, the crowds and the violence caused complaints from residents, merchants and business owners and the Police began to close off streets with barricades and chain up municipal parking lots. There was still Van Nuys Blvd to cruise on Wednesdays but it was a different vibe. For those willing to travel farther, there was Whittier Blvd that eventually suffered the same fate as San Fernando cruising. However, some also cruised Hollywood Blvd, Elysian Park, Arroyo Seco Park and Legg Lake.

After the San Fernando Mall area was consistently closed off every weekend, San Fernando area cruisers eventually ended up on Laurel Canyon and they would crowd Carl’s Jr, Inn-n-out Burger and the Kmart parking lot. In the end, the gang violence brought about the end of all local cruising and the social scene that it represented. LAPD barricaded all of Laurel Canyon and connecting streets directing motorists onto the freeway north to Roxford Street. With Van Nuys Blvd cruising all but dead by that time, thus was the end of a local cruising tradition.

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread post by ValleyKid » June 21st, 2018, 6:12 pm

What about Non Stop Locos (NSLS 13) in Arleta? Or WID (Wicked Insane Diablos 13) in Pacoima?

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » July 8th, 2018, 12:06 pm

ValleyKid wrote:What about Non Stop Locos (NSLS 13) in Arleta? Or WID (Wicked Insane Diablos 13) in Pacoima?
What about em?

Those gangs don't exist, and if they do they're 2 man gangs. There are no gangs in Arleta, there are gang members in Arleta that belong to gangs in Pacoima though.

Gangs in the Valley, NELA, ELA, Hollywood and WLA are all coming to an end slowly but surely.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » July 8th, 2018, 12:12 pm

Lonewolf wrote:does anybody know why they took up the name of Brown Stone? Is it because of that rock stone Welcome to Pacoima sign as you enter the town?
No, That sign is New.

Brownstone (started out as Brown Stoner Gang) was a stoner gang in the 80's

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 10th, 2018, 12:30 am

femun wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:does anybody know why they took up the name of Brown Stone? Is it because of that rock stone Welcome to Pacoima sign as you enter the town?
No, That sign is New.

Brownstone (started out as Brown Stoner Gang) was a stoner gang in the 80's
orale gracias,

BROWN
"STONE LOCOS"

CAFE
"STONE CRAZYS"

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » July 11th, 2018, 9:21 am

Actually I remember Brownstone being one word.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 28th, 2018, 12:40 am

Pacoima Knock Knock Boyz
Attachments
Knock Knock Boyz.jpg
Knock Knock Boyz.jpg (322.05 KiB) Viewed 16736 times

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SHYSTER » October 9th, 2018, 12:29 am

Heard the Brownstones were started by a couple guys from PVNB.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”