AZTEC GoDS

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
jamesadams
What city do you live in now?: London

Re:

Unread post by jamesadams » December 7th, 2011, 7:27 pm

How long is a Churchill?

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: AZTEC GoDS

Unread post by Tre » December 12th, 2011, 1:12 am

~J~ wrote:Coming from a guy who also believes Jesus is Black what do you expect?
"There really aren’t many coincidences in life. And to call coincidence after coincidence after coincidence a coincidence is just plain stupid.“ - Sulzbach

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » December 12th, 2011, 1:24 am

whiskeyjack wrote:Why would you guys want to claim the God of Death and Sorrow as "Black"?

Look at it this way Jack. The god’s skin color obviously mattered to the royal court of Spain and the Vatican that changed the gods image from this
Codex Borbonicus (pl 36)
... without Spanish or European influence

to this!
Codex Florentine
...after the Spanish conquest of Mexico

So why shouldn’t it matter (be of interest) to the people whom skin color the god represented???

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » December 12th, 2011, 1:38 am

“It was thought that the eclipse, once becoming permanent, the evil spirits of darkness would come and devour the inhabitants of the earth. To avert such a catastrophe a hunt was immediately instituted for white-haired and white-skinned people, and these were sacrificed amidst the din of musical instruments and noisy incantations.”
Bulletin of the Southern California Academy of Sciences, Volumes 8-18
By Southern California Academy of Sciences

“Eclipses were viewed as fearsome events calling for special sacrifice and atonement. One practice was to kill albinos and light-skinned men during an eclipse, according to accounts of Fray Bernardo Sahagun, a priest who accompanied the Spaniards on their pillage of the Aztec empire. Lighter-skinned people were thought to be more dear to the sun by the dark-skinned Aztecs.”

Total eclipse will darken heart of Mexico by DUDLEY ALTHAUS, Houston Chronicle Mexico City Bureau Staff
MON 07/08/1991 HOUSTON CHRONICLE, Section A, Page 1, 3 STAR Edition
http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archi ... exico.html

whiskeyjack wrote:fu-- it make he's white, apparently no one knows death and destruction better than us!!!!!

KILL KILL KILL
I guess that all depends on whom is being killed and for what purpose Jack. How was your recent trip to Mexico? According to the article that appeared in the Houston Chronicle newspaper, just before a solar eclipse you would be rounded up, along with the rest of your white brethren, and “sacrificed” in the service of this god.

… always wondered why light skin people have a proclivity for sun tans… we’ll back in the day you would want to blend in as much as possible with your darker-skinned brothers prior to the next eclipse.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 13th, 2011, 4:08 pm

Tre wrote:
~J~ wrote:Coming from a guy who also believes Jesus is Black what do you expect?
"There really aren’t many coincidences in life. And to call coincidence after coincidence after coincidence a coincidence is just plain stupid.“ - Sulzbach
Wrong. look to the people of present day Northern Israel or even Lebanon for a more actually likeness of Jesus. I can't think of how by buddy described him right now but the Greek bible would be the best available source to look to for this.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 19th, 2011, 3:43 am

I guess that all depends on whom is being killed and for what purpose Jack. How was your recent trip to Mexico? According to the article that appeared in the Houston Chronicle newspaper, just before a solar eclipse you would be rounded up, along with the rest of your white brethren, and “sacrificed” in the service of this god.
Hmmm i never received any hostility from alot of mexicans when i was there.... Actually the opposite happened i was welcomed by the good Zapoteca People of Oaxaca..... The stuff i was hooked with is amazing, i even learned some of their language... To generalize the people and how they would act because a newpaper acticle said so is kinda dumb... Are you trying to make me angry? When they found out i was Canadian which was on the 2nd day i was there, they stopped calling me gringo and things went crazier in a good way... The stuff i learned from those people and the good experiences i experienced there were a good time and iam still in contact with people from that region.

That article was from 1991 and i havent been able to find any information about the massacre of white tourists on an intitial search from google. Nor was anything said to me by anyone in mexico about a massacre, nor do i remember hearing about a massacre.. Are you trying to use fear to change my opinion of the people i have already met? Come on grow up, im white get over it...

Thats a fear mongering type article americans are so well at using to scare other people and are so easily sucked into believing. No wonder you Americans are so xenophobic...
Look at it this way Jack. The god’s skin color obviously mattered to the royal court of Spain and the Vatican that changed the gods image from this
Times are changing, the vatican is loosing influence and who the hell cares about what the royal court of spain is doing nowadays. Someone up on current affairs would know that these organizations are loosing influence because of their backwardedness
So why shouldn’t it matter (be of interest) to the people whom skin color the god represented???
Your right racists are still into this kind of thing and still live in history to find and justfiy their hatred towards other ethnicities and cultures..... People like me learn from history and try and not repeat its mistakes...

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » December 19th, 2011, 4:01 am

low and behold one of my buddies from oAxaca was on facebook the time i posted my reply. And he said your an idiot and im wasting my time talking to you.... This is coming from someone who is actually from Mexico and not some radical from America :mrgreen: ... What a coincidence indeed!!!!

Tre
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tre » January 5th, 2012, 2:44 am

It’s funny how you and ~J~ have these anonymous friends that seem to know anything about everything. The only difference is ~J~ uses his anonymous friend to try to change the subject matter. While you use your anonymous friend to make you appear smarter than you are.
whiskeyjack wrote: Hmmm i never received any hostility from alot of mexicans when i was there.... Actually the opposite happened i was welcomed by the good Zapoteca People of Oaxaca..... The stuff i was hooked with is amazing, i even learned some of their language... To generalize the people and how they would act because a newpaper acticle said so is kinda dumb
Jack you generalize all the time. You generalize when you say Americans are xenophobic and fear mongering? You generalize whenever you talk about injustices done to white people. You never specify any particular group of white people… Irish Americans, German Americans, Polish Americans, Canadian Americans?? If the newspaper is dumb for generalizing … well what does that make you, for doing the exact same thing??
whiskeyjack wrote: ... Are you trying to make me angry?
… Why be ashamed of your history as light skin or white people on this continent?
whiskeyjack wrote: When they found out i was Canadian which was on the 2nd day i was there, they stopped calling me gringo and things went crazier in a good way... The stuff i learned from those people and the good experiences i experienced there were a good time and iam still in contact with people from that region.

That article was from 1991 and i havent been able to find any information about the massacre of white tourists on an intitial search from google.
Who said anything about a massacre of white tourist?? The newspaper article was speaking on conditions that existed right before the Spanish conquest. All you have to do is research or Google the same source that the newspaper did ‘Fray Bernardino Sahagun’
whiskeyjack wrote: Nor was anything said to me by anyone in mexico about a massacre, nor do i remember hearing about a massacre..
Again, we are talking about conditions that existed before the Spanish conquest. Why would you expect random people off the street to know anything about ‘Sahagun’ unless you actually studied the subject matter like Airportworker.
whiskeyjack wrote: Are you trying to use fear to change my opinion of the people i have already met? Come on grow up, im white get over it...

Thats a fear mongering type article americans are so well at using to scare other people and are so easily sucked into believing. No wonder you Americans are so xenophobic...
The actual content of the article has little to do with people being sacrificed, and is more a history on solar eclipses. The white American (correspondent) that wrote the article has been living in Mexico for the last 23 years. He <DUDLEY ALTHAUS> dedicates a few lines on the history of white people on this continent, and you’re up in arms calling this white American xenophobic and fear mongering?? Trust me Jack, he knows more about the subject than both you and your anonymous friend. You could learn something from him.
whiskeyjack wrote: low and behold one of my buddies from oAxaca was on facebook the time i posted my reply. And he said your an idiot and im wasting my time talking to you.... This is coming from someone who is actually from Mexico and not some radical from America ... What a coincidence indeed!!!!
So I should take the word of your anonymous friend, over an actual historian (Fray Bernardino Sahagun) that lived, witnessed, and documented that period of time, and is considered the greatest authority on Aztecs!!! Come on Jack… even you are smarter than that!
whiskeyjack wrote: Times are changing, the vatican is loosing influence <so who cares??> and who the hell cares about what the royal court of spain is doing nowadays. Someone up on current affairs would know that these organizations are loosing influence because of their backwardedness

Your right racists are still into this kind of thing and still live in history to find and justfiy their hatred towards other ethnicities and cultures..... People like me learn from history and try and not repeat its mistakes...
Jack, you killing me man! How are you learning any ‘history' if every time I bring up history you don’t like… your attitude is always... Well times are changing < so who the hell cares??>

So I just pulled the history of white people being sacrificed to the sun from thin air… to make you angry?? Believe what you want Jack. The only history to be learned here is to stop running from it… especially if it’s your OWN <history>

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » August 30th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Afrocentric scum need a boot party with some doc marten steel toes

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>AZTEC G(())DS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 1st, 2016, 9:57 am

Tre wrote:We’ll everyone knows about the Aztec god of war ‘Huitzilopochtli ‘who’s credited for renaming the Aztecs “Mexica” under who’s name the Mexica conquered other lands, and made the people of those lands build temples to worship him. The god that inspired the Nortenos huelga bird (Aztec Pyramid turned upside down). The god Surenos have built much of their mystique around, whose number is 13 and dominate color is blue.

In Aztec mythology Huitzilopochtli resides in the seventh heaven of 13, which is represented as blue. His main temple on the great Pyramid in Tenochtitlan in which houses his infamous blue bench (throne) of sky blue was called Lihuicatl Xoxouqui (Blue Heaven), and he is often depicted with gold bracelets, blue foot sandals and a “serpent staff” also blue.

One of the few surviving Aztec manuscripts that does not show European influence is ‘The Codex Borbonicus’ which was painted by Aztec priests shortly before or after the Spanish conquest of Mexico. In the ‘Codex Borbonicus’ the black god Huitzilopochtli is featured as 1 of the original 13 gods, many of whom are black. The worship of black gods was a common occurrence in Pre-Columbian art and culture. The Aztecs sometimes favored gods from other cultures and included them as a part of their pantheon/familia.

Digital image of the god Huitzilopochtli from the Codex Borbonicus
I have heard someone say the huelga bird is like an upside down pyramid, but I never heard that come from the UFW. Someone speaking for the UFW said they just created something that would be easy to draw, but it does have steps rather than something more feather looking.

SpiritualKnight
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: waco

Unread post by SpiritualKnight » September 11th, 2018, 8:34 pm

Russ Dizdar (his facebook is: https://www.facebook.com/russ.dizdar) is a current preacher/former ohio police chaplain, who speaks about the massive satanic cult activity going on in ohio, and other states/places. He lives in summit county, ohio - he helps people that are born into satanic cults get out, receive salvation, and provides protection to them, and also helps bring healing from a condition they often impose on members from birth, called multiple personality disorder (MPD - also known as DID, dissociative identity disorder), which they use to help keep members under control/hidden.. The satanic covens/cult groups do this through various methods of torture from birth, to bring about a 'split' in the personality through trauma - then hypnosis (and other essentially brainwashing techniques) are used on the 'split personalities', which are 'programmed' (so to speak) to be obedient and do the work. The process is known/documented as satanic ritual abuse (SRA - look it up..) - the man russ helps get salvation/healing for ALL the personalities, and can help provide means of escape/protection for those that want out of these satanic cults/secret society groups.These satanic cult groups I'm talking about are part of the anti-christ's satanic army that's spoken about in the prophetic bible verses of revelation (revelation 16:13-14, revelation 19:19), and are secretly operating inter-connected HEAVILY all over the country, and in other places world wide... They have people operating covertly at all levels of government, education, entertainment, law enforcement, and religions/religious groups (pretending to be one religion, while secretly they're a satanist), and they are VERY ORGANIZED, AND VERY ACTIVE. (*Note* also youtube search: 'cia and satanism' - ted gunderson, a former FBI member, has some really valuable/interesting information concerning this topic.. also look up 'MK-Ultra', and 'project bluebird'.... there are official government files/documents available online, concerning this stuff.) These are the last days (matthew 24), and the end of this world as we know it is not far off. These satanic cults engage in the act of casting spells/hexes on people, as well, but christians are able to combat this with the power of God them through prayer, and also deliverance for the satanic witch's can be attained. The preacher russ has powerful spiritual warfare teachings (Judges 9:57, Matthew 16:18-19, Mark 16:16-18, Luke 10:18-20, Acts 13:1-12, Acts 16:16-18, Ephesians 6:10-17) - witchcraft is real (Deuteronomy 18:10-11, Luke 10:18-20, Romans 16:10, Acts 19:18-29, 1 Timothy 4:1, Revelation 2:24), and these satanic covens/cult groups are heavily into it, doing human sacrifice and other things for demonic empowerment (2 Kings 21:6, Matthew 16:26-27, Luke 4:5-7, Acts 8:9-1, Revelation 18:23), and are involved in/tied to child kidnappings, much of the sex trafficking/sex slave stuff, serial killers (for example: charles manson, and richard ramirez -AKA the night stalker, who was from texas...), and also many people believe that some of the mass murderer's/shooters that have been arrested are potentially satanic cult coven members/victims of the satanic ritual abuse, themselves... This stuff is VERY REAL, and it is a VERY SERIOUS SITUATION - the man russ provides massive concrete evidence concerning this matter, and I have a qucik/powerful overview teaching that's posted at the top of my page, with a few links attached to it, that will help bring a strong understanding concerning the situation, while providing evidences as well. PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS MATTER, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT! (my face book is: https://www.facebook.com/kenny.jackson.5011)