Dead End Boyz

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Dead End Boyz

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 23rd, 2018, 6:14 pm

So are the Dead End Boyz in the 818SFV still around? And were they actually in Pacoima or on the San Fernando (city) side?

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Dead End Boyz

Unread post by SHYSTER » May 27th, 2018, 1:24 pm

They're long gone. They were in Pacoima. A lot of the smaller gangs in the SFV have died out.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » May 27th, 2018, 9:28 pm

I hear mixed reports about this "Dead End" hood... I've heard of Dead End Posse, Dead End Boyz, and Dead End Gangster Crips who are all supposedly from the Valley...

I knew a couple of Hispanic dudes in 6th grade who were in "Dead End Posse" in the early 90's and they were like taggers or tagbangers. I'm not sure if they were from the Valley though.

From what I understand, in the early 90's Dead End Posse became Dead End Gangster Crips (also a Valley gang). And usually Hispanics aren't going to become Crips. But it's possible DEP had Black members who started the offshoot DEGC gang...

So there's the confusion -- are Dead End Boyz, Dead End Posse, and Dead End Gangster Crips, who all are supposed to be from the Valley, all part of the same thing or related somehow?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 29th, 2018, 12:01 pm

^ ^ could be, maybe ??

Dead End is a common name in the world out there.

But what's the real story on these vatos? Are they even still around? where was their "dead end" spot, in ~> Pacoima or San Fernando?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » May 30th, 2018, 6:42 pm

SHYSTER wrote:They're long gone. They were in Pacoima. A lot of the smaller gangs in the SFV have died out.
Orale, gracias. I keep reading their name on the pacoima gang list but nobody seems to know anything about them, and I can't even find court cases on these dead endz, so i wondering if they were even real (?)

SHYSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SHYSTER » October 9th, 2018, 12:38 am

Lonewolf wrote:
SHYSTER wrote:They're long gone. They were in Pacoima. A lot of the smaller gangs in the SFV have died out.
Orale, gracias. I keep reading their name on the pacoima gang list but nobody seems to know anything about them, and I can't even find court cases on these dead endz, so i wondering if they were even real (?)
Yes they were a real hood. I ran into them a couple of times out in Pacoima. They weren't really active but they were there. And they were not related to Dead End Posse. Those were two separate hoods.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » October 18th, 2018, 12:52 am

SHYSTER wrote:
Lonewolf wrote:
Yes they were a real hood. I ran into them a couple of times out in Pacoima. They weren't really active but they were there. And they were not related to Dead End Posse. Those were two separate hoods.
what years were they out?

valleystrange
What city do you live in now?: palmdale

Unread post by valleystrange » October 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm

dead end boys and degc are 2 seperate gangs. dead end gangsta crips used to be dead end posse that happen to have a few mexicans in it. degc used to be in sherman oaks and then settled in granada hills, if you listen to the song gangsta love by big paybacc he gives them a shout out and even mentions them being in granada hills. i dont know of gh having much of a gang history but it still seems odd to bang from out there. they are a hustler/hang out gang so they were never on some crazy militant street banging shit, there only real rivals were pacoima piru(which wasnt til the 2000s because they used to hang out with them in the 90s) and whitsette avenue gangster crips and had a few clashes with cpa,vsf,bvn and lsgb/hsgb but nothing major

a few years ago some weirdos on the hood up tried to make dead end seem like this gang with multiple murders like they were the black version of vineland but its all BS

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”