Rap

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
sd30619540
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Rap

Unread post by sd30619540 » December 16th, 2008, 9:31 am

Can someone give me a list of all the Chicano rappers from San Diego and where they're from? Are there any from Logan?

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Re: Rap

Unread post by yardstick » September 7th, 2009, 1:32 pm

Mr.Lil' One-Sherman 20
Young Sicc-Shelltown 38
Greedy Loco-Logan 30
Terms and Solo One-Otay 13
QUEENIE-from San Ysidro, but not a claimer?
Mobster-Federal BLVD Young Maniacs
Slush the Villian-Hispanic King Locos?
Dido Bown (Chamorro and Chicano)-Lomita Village 70's

and of course..
Mr Shadow and Mr Knightowl-Wop Town
Lil Rob-Eden Gardens 13

don't forget the brothers!

Lil CS-East Dago Mob
Mitchy Slick-LPB
Gangsta Ern and Damu-SS5/9Brims
Jayo Felony, C-Siccness, Bay Loc, Cutthroat-N/HR40's
Ecay Uno, Cuzzin Ice-W/C 30's
Cee Wee 3, Trealie Duce-W/C-20's
Big June-Skyline Piru
Gangsta Spanksta-Emeral Hills BG
Googie Monsta-W/C???
Don Diego-LPB???

What About....

Lunchmeat
I-Rocc
Tiny Doo
Sick Beav
Ric Nutt
Mooch Massive
Twelve
Cricet
C-Hecc

Where they from?

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » September 7th, 2009, 3:34 pm

yardstick wrote:
What About....

Lunchmeat 5/9 Brims
I-Rocc claims West Coast Crips 30s
Tiny Doo Lincoln Park Bloods
Sick Beav 5/9 Brims
Ric Nutt Lincoln Park Bloods
Mooch Massive West Coast Crips
Twelve(no clue who this is)
Cricet N/H 41st Crips
C-Hecc N/H 47th Crips

Where they from?

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » September 8th, 2009, 11:21 am

C Hecc is from 40's, hes wearin 47blk day tshirt in this video...

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Unread post by Jinky08 » September 8th, 2009, 11:24 am

Didn't see S619D's post, my bad.

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 8th, 2009, 3:22 pm

Googie Monsta-W/C???
Don Diego-LPB???

are those right?^^^^^^

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 8th, 2009, 3:31 pm

this is not rap but i heard Kevin Mitchell was from SYNDO MOB

jtsd619
What city do you live in now?: Otay

Unread post by jtsd619 » September 8th, 2009, 5:05 pm

Guzzle : SDV/OTAY

S619D
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by S619D » September 8th, 2009, 6:12 pm

BullaBritches wrote:Googie Monsta-W/C???
Don Diego-LPB???

are those right?^^^^^^
yeah don diego's cd has green flags all over it

googie is from the coast i think mooch massive is from east dago mob

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 8th, 2009, 6:45 pm

jtsd619 wrote:Guzzle : SDV/OTAY

whats SDV???

jtsd619

Unread post by jtsd619 » September 9th, 2009, 12:09 pm

BullaBritches wrote:

whats SDV???

old taggin crew in the area

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » September 9th, 2009, 2:34 pm

jtsd619 wrote:
BullaBritches wrote:

whats SDV???

old taggin crew in the area

Is that San Diego Vandals?

They still around? I saw a SS SDVX3 hitup on Industrial and Naples about a month ago....are they one of those clickas that turned 13 too? I've been seeing a lot of eses in that hood again. Is VCV taking tht hood back again-or is another crew setting up there (like HLK).

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 10th, 2009, 9:12 am

I HEARD GREEDY LOCO ISNT FROM LOGAN THAT HES JUST A CLAIMER,
THERES SOME RAPPERS FROM HOODS IN SD THAT ARE ONLY KNOWN BY THERE HOODS,

VENOM,VAGO,AND SOME OTHER VATOS FROM WICKED KLOWNS
PUPPET EASTSIDE DIEGO AZTEC
LIL ONE LOGAN RED STEPS
PANTHER SHERMAN 27TH
SICKO PARADISE HILLS LOCOS
ENEMY CLAIMS VISTA 13 BUT THEY GOT A GREEN LIGHT ON HIM CUZ HE AINT FROM THERE

ITS FUNNY CUZ ALOT OF the SD CHICANO RAPPERS THAT BANG HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO PUNK OUT

DIDO BROWN GOT SMACKED BY OLDER VATOS FROM HIS BARRIO FOR SAYIN NIGGA IN HIS SONGS

KNIGHT OWL GOT BITCH SLAPPED BY SPANKY LOCO AND DIDNT DO SHIT

SHADOW NEVER GOT JUMPED INTO WOPTOWN HE JUST GOT TO JOIN CUZ KINGOT OWL KNEW HE RAPPED AND SAW TALENT IN HIM SO HE GAVE HIM A PASS TO JOIN,SHIT SHADOW DOES TRACKS AT MY HOMIES UNCLES PAD IN RANCHO SAN DIEGO CUZ HE HAS A RECORDING STUDIO THERE AND SHADOW DRIVES A FUCKED UP LOWRIDER

LIL ONE GOT PUNKED 3 TIMES IN the STS,TWICE BY GANG MEMBERS

GREEDY LOCO GETS DISSED BY VATOS FROM LOGAN CUZ HE AINT FROM THERE

LIL ROB QUIT BANGIN AFTER HE GOT SHOT

LOW PRO IS ALOT OF JUST SOUTHISDE 13 LEVAS WHO AINT FROM ANY HOODS

OLD TOWN NATIONAL CITY HAS RAPPERS,the BIGGEST WOULD BE WILLY BOY FROM OLDEN BOYS

I THINK ESNC ACRE BOYS HAS DAMAGE

I DIDNT KNOW SLUSH BANGED,ESPECIALLY HISPANIC KINGS,MY PRIMO WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THEM AT MOUNT MIGUEL HIGH SCHOOL A FEW YRS BACK

jtsd619

Unread post by jtsd619 » September 10th, 2009, 11:16 am

Is that San Diego Vandals?

They still around? I saw a SS SDVX3 hitup on Industrial and Naples about a month ago....are they one of those clickas that turned 13 too? I've been seeing a lot of eses in that hood again. Is VCV taking tht hood back again-or is another crew setting up there (like HLK).[/quote]

ya thats them, i dont really know what happened with them, i know some of them ended up getting down for otay

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 10th, 2009, 4:47 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
ITS FUNNY because ALOT OF the SD CHICANO RAPPERS THAT BANG HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO PUNK OUT

DIDO BROWN GOT SMACKED BY OLDER VATOS FROM HIS BARRIO FOR SAYIN NIGGA IN HIS SONGS

I DIDNT KNOW SLUSH BANGED,ESPECIALLY HISPANIC KINGS,MY PRIMO WENT TO SCHOOL WITH THEM AT MOUNT MIGUEL HIGH SCHOOL A FEW YRS BACK
never heard of all those othrr rappers. are they real rappers-or just myspace rappers?

dido from 70's is pretty down from what i heard. i heard he even beefed with the bloods that were guamanian from skyline-and hes guamanian himself. iwouldn't call someone inked up full of their varrios tattoos "not down"

the knightowl/spanky thing-he didnt do shit cause that other rapper had about 6 other guys off camera-and two were holding up rifles at knightowl. but im not a big knightowl fan anyway.

lil rob-i would quit banging too after i got shot in the face...and have a chance to get on with my rap carrer!

just cause you get smaked up doesnt mean ur not down. every hoodster takes a beatin or gets punked up at least one. its all part of the game. its all about what u doo after wards.

and slush...i heard he was from there im not positive that he really was though.

sounds like u just have beef with san diego period..cause ur always disses the g's and hoods here. i don't mean any disrespect by that..but i just saying, i don't care anyway. i got repect from all G's and hoods from kern to diego. btw-did you know shadow from WS18ST? he was living in the south bay in the mid 90's, when 18th street was trying to start something up in CV. he was a cool dude. i think he lives in spring valley now. tell him bulla says WAT UP!!!

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 11th, 2009, 10:06 am

BullaBritches wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
ITS FUNNY because ALOT OF the SD CHICANO RAPPERS THAT BANG HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO PUNK OUT

never heard of all those othrr rappers. are they real rappers-or just myspace rappers?

dido from 70's is pretty down from what i heard. i heard he even beefed with the bloods that were guamanian from skyline-and hes guamanian himself. iwouldn't call someone inked up full of their varrios tattoos "not down"

the knightowl/spanky thing-he didnt do shit cause that other rapper had about 6 other guys off camera-and two were holding up rifles at knightowl. but im not a big knightowl fan anyway.

lil rob-i would quit banging too after i got shot in the face...and have a chance to get on with my rap carrer!

just cause you get smaked up doesnt mean ur not down. every hoodster takes a beatin or gets punked up at least one. its all part of the game. its all about what u doo after wards.

and slush...i heard he was from there im not positive that he really was though.

sounds like u just have beef with san diego period..cause ur always disses the g's and hoods here. i don't mean any disrespect by that..but i just saying, i don't care anyway. i got repect from all G's and hoods from kern to diego. btw-did you know shadow from WS18ST? he was living in the south bay in the mid 90's, when 18th street was trying to start something up in CV. he was a cool dude. i think he lives in spring valley now. tell him bulla says WAT UP!!!
I GOT RESPECT FOR SOME PEOPLE FROM SD HOODS CUZ THEY PUT IT DOWN BUT I JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE SD LOOK LIKE A BAD ASS CITY,COMPARED TO OTHER SOUTHERN CALI CITIES ITS NICE,IVE GOTTEN HIT UP AND THEY DONT DO SHIT,IN LA U FROM ANOTHER HOOD UR GONNA GET FUCKED UP FOR BEIN IN the WRONG BARRIO,AND NAH IF U KNEW the CLICK HE WAS FROM I PROBABLY WOULD KNOW WHO HE IS

Dusty1
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Crescent City

Unread post by Dusty1 » January 6th, 2019, 4:27 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
BullaBritches wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:

I GOT RESPECT FOR SOME PEOPLE FROM SD HOODS CUZ THEY PUT IT DOWN BUT I JUST HATE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE SD LOOK LIKE A BAD ASS CITY,COMPARED TO OTHER SOUTHERN CALI CITIES ITS NICE,IVE GOTTEN HIT UP AND THEY DONT DO SHIT,IN LA U FROM ANOTHER HOOD UR GONNA GET FUCKED UP FOR BEIN IN the WRONG BARRIO,AND NAH IF U KNEW the CLICK HE WAS FROM I PROBABLY WOULD KNOW WHO HE IS
You are full of shit.