High School Territories- Who run it?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » January 16th, 2006, 12:50 pm

What school does the Rollin 20's NHB attend?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 16th, 2006, 7:38 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
terren2000 wrote:still, they should be fighting. That just shows, no1 runs a school. They are just the bigger gang there. thats it. If I go to a all Crip shool and im wearing my olors, then you aint run'n stuff.
You sure you're gonna become a minister?
This man wants to become a minister? Enlighten me please.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 16th, 2006, 9:53 pm

terren2000 wrote:Gang bangin isnt like it was in th ole days, which is good. Most fools aint out trying to hoo bang on every1, but they will rep the hood if you ask.
Well to be fair he also said that, but he really sends a mixed message with the other stuff he says. He posted some good stuff, it's just that that one line posted earlier surprised me, hopefully it's a misunderstanding.

Burgundy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Burgundy » January 16th, 2006, 11:16 pm

wow, who the f-ck are yall to be judging someone? whats so bad about his statement anyway, he was making a point, not saying it was good, sh-t. some times you kids really piss me off. yeah, if someone was RUNNING a school, they would be fighting with their enemies, he stated that. so what.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » January 17th, 2006, 1:13 am

^ya, you're proabably right, misread it

SkoobyDoo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SkoobyDoo » January 30th, 2006, 3:06 pm

Word wrote:What school does the Rollin 20's NHB attend?
^^^^

amandabithrow
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Rockland

Re: High School Territories- Who run it?

Unread post by amandabithrow » December 22nd, 2018, 12:39 pm

I think that this article -> https://www.process.st/checklist/international-student/ - is a very cool article!

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LAResident » December 22nd, 2018, 2:16 pm

BIGG LISTO wrote:
Jr_Godfather wrote:I understand that Shot Gun Crip are out of Gardena so they running Gardena HS, but are they also running Hawthorne High too?

Also I know there is a Mansfield Gangster Crip set, but do they have a Playboy set at Fairfax HS too?

Pirus Payback are running Carson High? I ask this because Alonso doesn't have them listed on the site.

Which set(s) of the Rollin 40s are up at Manual Arts HS?
DOMG and 18th are across from Manual Arts and ATC13 runs the side of Vermont were Manual is located.
Lol atc don’t run shit lol

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » December 31st, 2018, 10:07 pm

Before panorama high and linda vista middle school were built

Sepulveda middle school and james Monroe used to be battlegrounds for lst bst cst and vct

JWint
If in the United States: Delaware
What city do you live in now?: Wilmington

Unread post by JWint » January 3rd, 2019, 9:01 am

To be honest, I'm surprised by this topic and the answers in it.

Pico2jeff

Re:

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 24th, 2019, 1:56 am

SkoobyDoo wrote:
Word wrote:What school does the Rollin 20's NHB attend?
^^^^

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 24th, 2019, 2:09 am

When i went to LA high the 20s were the deepest along with Bps. They used to beat up a small group of School yards and 18 streets and thats where Pedro Espinoza who killed Jamiel Shaw went. Pedro got beat by a r20 blood pretty bad and thats why he came back blastin. Mid City Stoners were nowhere to be found but i saw alot of hit ups on the way to school. Also the 20s now run West Adams high along with the Harpys. The Easy Riders hood is right across the street but never ran into any up there. The Playboys 13 used to come in packs with their big homies and rumble with the 20s at burger king but don't think any went to West Adams unless they were hiding.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 24th, 2019, 10:44 am

20's have a lot of young active homies. Have not been over there in awhile, but I always wondered what their numbers were like now. They go from Pico to Jefferson and have several clicks. I know that Harlem is still one of the deepest on the w/s even with the demographic changes. 20's still must have big numbers to have both HS.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 24th, 2019, 1:59 pm

W/S wrote:how bout
belmont high
lawndale high
hollywood high
milikan high
compton high
dorsey high
crenshaw high
Belmont is in Rockwood territory, but it's hard to say since there's so many hoods in that area.

Dorsey has always been BPS Jungles.

Crenshaw is a 60's & 40's school, but more 60's.

Lawndale High is probably Lawndale 13. I think that's the only gang in the city.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 24th, 2019, 11:57 pm

Youth Opportunities Alternative High School(Y.O.U) - This high school is located just east of Vermont on Manchester. This school was active and Hoovers from all over ran it. For some reason the 74st Hoovers were always the deepest. A couple of 52s came and went along with Hoovers from all over but no 83 Hoovers went their and thats their hood. A couple 18 streeters came and went and the 83 Gangstas had numbers at times.

Narbonne High School - Nobody really ran the school but Harbor City Boys 13 were the deepest. There were alot of crips and bloods from all kind of hoods but the crips were the deeper. There were a couple Harbor City Crips. About 15 to 20 Harbor City 13s boys and girls let a dude from 151 Piru diss they hood and he only had about 8 bloods with him which is why i say nobody ran it. The Piru went up to them the next day and apologized to them and shook hands lol.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 25th, 2019, 12:17 am

West Hollywood Community Day School - This school was on Fairfax just south of Santa Monica. This was an active little school and Crips pretty much ran it. There were about 5 Harlems and they were the deepest single gang. Seen a dude from Venice Shore Line call a dude from 40s NHC a napp and spit in his face and the dude from 40s knocked his ass out lol. Also there was a couple tag bangers from a crew called DUI and they were pretty active. They used to always get down and had alot of homies who used to come hang at the trasit center on Washington and Fairfax where everyone went after school. I used to hear they were wanabe 18s and their shit talking ass homie Zome had a brother from 18st. The By Yourself Hustler Crips used to be about 10 to 15 deep banging on everybody on Pico.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 25th, 2019, 12:54 am

LAResident wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:
Jr_Godfather wrote:I understand that Shot Gun Crip are out of Gardena so they running Gardena HS, but are they also running Hawthorne High too?

Also I know there is a Mansfield Gangster Crip set, but do they have a Playboy set at Fairfax HS too?

Pirus Payback are running Carson High? I ask this because Alonso doesn't have them listed on the site.

DOMG and 18th are across from Manual Arts and ATC13 runs the side of Vermont were Manual is located.
Lol Atc don't run shit and i know their north of King on Budlong and Browning/ Leighton but do they go south of King? My homie from es 43 Gangsta Crip went to Manual Arts and when he went their the 40s were the deepest with Harlems in 2nd and the 43 Gangstas as the 3rd deepest. There was a small group of Street Villains and a small group of All For Crime Bloods.

kohuhokohuho
If in the United States: Colorado

Unread post by kohuhokohuho » January 25th, 2019, 5:15 am

Hey!

kohuhokohuho
If in the United States: Colorado

Unread post by kohuhokohuho » January 25th, 2019, 5:21 am

Naturally, the person who rules the college, affects on the level of the college and also affects on the level of education of the children. I know the colleges that occupy the top colleges in the United States, and I know the people who run these colleges. Some of them give students the opportunity to buy theses from the site https://essaybison.com so that students have high marks and then enter to good universities. But I think it is wrong. To learn students how to write them yourself is a better idea.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 25th, 2019, 3:54 pm

kohuhokohuho wrote:Naturally, the person who rules the college, affects on the level of the college and also affects on the level of education of the children. I know the colleges that occupy the top colleges in the United States, and I know the people who run these colleges. Some of them give students the opportunity to buy theses from the site https://essaybison.com so that students have high marks and then enter to good universities. But I think it is wrong. To learn students how to write them yourself is a better idea.

HEY ALONSO, PAY YOUR BILL AND KICK THESE SPAMMERS OFF THE BOARD !!!

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 25th, 2019, 3:54 pm

kohuhokohuho wrote:Naturally, the person who rules the college, affects on the level of the college and also affects on the level of education of the children. I know the colleges that occupy the top colleges in the United States, and I know the people who run these colleges. Some of them give students the opportunity to buy theses from the site https://essaybison.com so that students have high marks and then enter to good universities. But I think it is wrong. To learn students how to write them yourself is a better idea.

HEY ALONSO, PAY YOUR BILL AND KICK THESE SPAMMERS OFF THE BOARD !!!

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 25th, 2019, 5:50 pm

I don't think Alonso even cares about the board... HeadHunna14 been ruining the board for months and given 1,000 chances and is still here trolling...

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 27th, 2019, 11:58 pm

LAResident wrote:
BIGG LISTO wrote:

Damn though, Big Listo from ATC wrote that back in 2004! I happened to see a comment he made on Instagram a few weeks back. Good to know he’s still around, just doesn’t post here anymore.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 12:34 pm

i run it, but then i had to run out

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 12:44 pm

no diss meant to no one here but as to who runs which ed ctr and whatnot, chale, ain't no one run no school no matter how small the other ones there are

as to whos the deepest, well yeah that you can say as to numbers

because sometimes schools fall deep within a certain hoods turf

but to say who runs this or that, is a diss to all those other ones preset at the time, no matter how small you might think

b'cause to me, sometimes being small means more crazy and truest to the cause in so many ways

if you're outnumbered

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 28th, 2019, 3:23 pm

Lonewolf wrote:no diss meant to no one here but as to who runs which ed ctr and whatnot, chale, ain't no one run no school no matter how small the other ones there are

as to whos the deepest, well yeah that you can say as to numbers

because sometimes schools fall deep within a certain hoods turf

but to say who runs this or that, is a diss to all those other ones preset at the time, no matter how small you might think

b'cause to me, sometimes being small means more crazy and truest to the cause in so many ways

if you're outnumbered
I get what you saying but some schools are pretty much ran by 1 gang. For example the Bps have always been the deepest gang at Dorsey and any enemies that go there don't make it long. That school is pretty much their hood also.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 24th, 2020, 2:47 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 12:17 am
West Hollywood Community Day School - This school was on Fairfax just south of Santa Monica. This was an active little school and Crips pretty much ran it. There were about 5 Harlems and they were the deepest single gang. Seen a dude from Venice Shore Line call a dude from 40s NHC a napp and spit in his face and the dude from 40s knocked his ass out lol. Also there was a couple tag bangers from a crew called DUI and they were pretty active. They used to always get down and had alot of homies who used to come hang at the trasit center on Washington and Fairfax where everyone went after school. I used to hear they were wanabe 18s and their shit talking ass homie Zome had a brother from 18st. The By Yourself Hustler Crips used to be about 10 to 15 deep banging on everybody on Pico.

Yeah, I used to see the By Yoself Hustlers hanging out in that lil strip mall parking lot on Pico and Hayworth Ave next to the McDonald's. I admit, back in the 1990's, I used to see them banging on everybody who came up to that 7-11 or that Penguin's Fish spot. West Hollywood Community Day School I believe used to be called West Hollywood Opportunity Center (WHOC) back in the mid to late 1990's. A lot of us BFGC's and PBG's used to attend there, but I don't know if the BYSHC's used to hang out at that Washington/Fairfax transit center because that was too far out of their turf. The transit center is really in Marvin Gangsta Crip's area, although I've seen everybody hit up there from who's passed through there.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » March 24th, 2020, 3:02 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:
January 25th, 2019, 12:17 am
My mistake, I got confused when you were talkin' about the DUI's hangin' out at the West L.A. bus transit center. I got confused and thought you were talking about the By Yoself Hustlers.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » April 8th, 2020, 8:54 pm

The school district run all high schools

Forty

Unread post by Forty » May 18th, 2020, 6:35 pm

San Fernando Valley

Van Nuys High - obviously Barrio Van Nuys, Vanowen Street Locos had heads there too back late 1990s when they got along with BVN and was almost a BVN clique but they started beefing later.

Panorama High - Blythe Street, some Valerio Street since they're clicked up with BST.

Monroe High - Back in the 1990s, Blythe Street was deep there and some Valerio Street would go there as well before Panorama High opened but Langdon Street and Columbus Street was down the street and would catch them slipping after school. Now I assume BST and VST dont go to Monroe anymore and LST or CST are deep at Monroe.

Birmingham - Back in the 90s a lot of BVN and some Haskell Locos as well as other goods would go there. I'm sure still some BVN goes to Birmingham. Overflow from Van Nuys High.

Reseda High - Obviously Reseda 13.

Canoga High - Obviously Canoga Park Alabama.

Cleveland High - A lot of Bryant Street back then, it's not far from their hood.

San Fernando High - All the Pacas. Especially Pacoima Project Boys and Pacoima Flats. No go for Varrio San Fer.

Sylmar High - Varrio San Fer since all the Pacas goes to San Fernando high.

Poly High - Vineland Boys

Taft, Chatsworth, Grant, Kennedy, Granada Hills high usually was a mix of different barrios back then not sure about now.

vstan
What city do you live in now?: Asia

Unread post by vstan » August 14th, 2020, 10:18 am

Who ran Artesia High in the SouthEast

Problemchild342
What city do you live in now?: Lawndale

Unread post by Problemchild342 » October 14th, 2020, 11:57 pm

Leuzinger High - Hawthorne Little Watts 13, Evil Klan 13, Lawndale 13, Varrio Surenos 13, Little Mobsters 13 and a lot more

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”