Defunct 18 street clicks and territories

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
Pico2jeff
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Defunct 18 street clicks and territories

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 25th, 2019, 1:01 am

What 18st clicks died out and where were their territories located at?

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Defunct 18 street clicks and territories

Unread post by TheAngels » January 25th, 2019, 8:21 am

According to the 1978 gang map Alex posted, there was an 18th Street hood just south of Fairfax High.

Its borders were Fairfax (W), Beverly (S), Vista (E), and Rosewood (N).

Times must’ve been different then because nothing about that area seems like a hood today...

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 25th, 2019, 9:32 pm

18st tried setting up shop in OC. They didn't last long. They used to kick it in Anaheim off Lincoln and Brookhurst on valley St and brownwood.

They also used to kick it Garden Grove. I think by Dale and Chapman.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 25th, 2019, 10:36 pm

[quote="Pico2jeff"]What 18st clicks died out and where were their territories located at?[/quote]

What about in Long Beach? Is 18st still in the LBC? Didn't they go at it with the Longos?

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the defunct 18st click that was in the BPS Jungles turf, "18st Ursula clicka"

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 28th, 2019, 12:29 pm

didn't the WS18ST DIABLOS have a hood up there by C14 / BDS / TPC zone? east hollywood

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 28th, 2019, 4:08 pm

yoda100 wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned the defunct 18st click that was in the BPS Jungles turf, "18st Ursula clicka"

I heard 18 Street was trying to set up shop there in the Jungles, but that seemed like suicide since they were at war with BPS. I know BPS was doing everything to drive them out. I think eventually a Hispanic hood will be in the Jungles as it is becoming more Hispanic and with BPS numbers down due to injunctions. Then again with gangs being less of a factor these days, and more gentrification & injunctions citywide, maybe not.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 29th, 2019, 12:26 am

[quote="TheAngels"][quote="yoda100"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned the defunct 18st click that was in the BPS Jungles turf, "18st Ursula clicka"[/quote]

I heard 18 Street was trying to set up shop there in the Jungles, but that seemed like suicide since they were at war with BPS. I know BPS was doing everything to drive them out. I think eventually a Hispanic hood will be in the Jungles as it is becoming more Hispanic and with BPS numbers down due to injunctions. Then again with gangs being less of a factor these days, and more gentrification & injunctions citywide, maybe not.[/quote]

Isnt LOAS 13 already near the jungles? and they dont beef with BPS but beef with 18st, and yea, I believe it was the 18st rancho parks who were trying to set up shop in the jungles, but BPS put a stop to that shit quickly and evicted them, I remember hearing a story a long ass time ago, now mind you this was from his words not mine so I don't know how much of it was truth or fiction, but when the war between BPS and 18st popped off, BPS jumped and kidnapped an 18st gang member, they killed him, chopped his head off, and drove back to 18st's hood and threw the head in the street to send a message lol. And idk about a hispanic hood eventually being in the jungles, but I could see an all mexican click of the Jungles in the future.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 29th, 2019, 1:49 am

yoda100 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:I'm surprised no one has mentioned the defunct 18st click that was in the BPS Jungles turf, "18st Ursula clicka"

I heard 18 Street was trying to set up shop there in the Jungles, but that seemed like suicide since they were at war with BPS. I know BPS was doing everything to drive them out. I think eventually a Hispanic hood will be in the Jungles as it is becoming more Hispanic and with BPS numbers down due to injunctions. Then again with gangs being less of a factor these days, and more gentrification & injunctions citywide, maybe not.
Isnt LOAS 13 already near the jungles? and they dont beef with BPS but beef with 18st, and yea, I believe it was the 18st rancho parks who were trying to set up shop in the jungles, but BPS put a stop to that shit quickly and evicted them, I remember hearing a story a long ass time ago, now mind you this was from his words not mine so I don't know how much of it was truth or fiction, but when the war between BPS and 18st popped off, BPS jumped and kidnapped an 18st gang member, they killed him, chopped his head off, and drove back to 18st's hood and threw the head in the street to send a message lol. And idk about a hispanic hood eventually being in the jungles, but I could see an all mexican click of the Jungles in the future.

Unless LOAS has another hood that I don't know about, LOAS is in Mid City and their borders are like Crenshaw (west), Washington (north), 6th Ave (east), 10 freeway (south).

So LOAS is in BPS City hood...

Who do you think was winning that war between BPS and 18th Street? Somebody here said 18th Street would be on some guerrilla warfare type shit and hide in the Jungles in dumpsters and pop out and start shooting. But I also heard both BPS hoods and Rolling 20's were putting in a lot of work against 18th Street.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » January 29th, 2019, 1:34 pm

I understand that the 18 were cool with the J's at first and someone did something and got smoked. War began. J's ran off the click and any other 18's in their turf is the common knowledge. 20's and 18 is believed to be a similar situation. An og 20 did a youtube interview and he made it clear that 18 could not tell the difference between a 20 or a bps so.....check other posts, all of the info is on here.

No winners in streetgang wars but the CDC and the cemetery.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 29th, 2019, 4:02 pm

Geer & 18 used to be cool, and a dude here from 18 Shatto Park said the war between 18 Smiley/Alsace and Geer started because some youngster from Geer started crossing out 18 on the walls, not knowing any better.

Is that how it really started? Some small random shit?

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 30th, 2019, 9:14 pm

[quote="TheAngels"]Geer & 18 used to be cool, and a dude here from 18 Shatto Park said the war between 18 Smiley/Alsace and Geer started because some youngster from Geer started crossing out 18 on the walls, not knowing any better.

Is that how it really started? Some small random shit?[/quote]

That's how a lot of hood beefs start. Over little dumbshit. Think about how many hood beefs started over a hyna. Alot. Or youngsters acting stupid and started beefs with hoods they firme with. All it takes is for 1 person to disrespect somebody and a hood beef will crack off and turn to a war once some one gets shanked or shot.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 30th, 2019, 11:42 pm

[quote="TheAngels"][quote="yoda100"][quote="TheAngels"][quote="yoda100"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned the defunct 18st click that was in the BPS Jungles turf, "18st Ursula clicka"[/quote]

I heard 18 Street was trying to set up shop there in the Jungles, but that seemed like suicide since they were at war with BPS. I know BPS was doing everything to drive them out. I think eventually a Hispanic hood will be in the Jungles as it is becoming more Hispanic and with BPS numbers down due to injunctions. Then again with gangs being less of a factor these days, and more gentrification & injunctions citywide, maybe not.[/quote]

Isnt LOAS 13 already near the jungles? and they dont beef with BPS but beef with 18st, and yea, I believe it was the 18st rancho parks who were trying to set up shop in the jungles, but BPS put a stop to that shit quickly and evicted them, I remember hearing a story a long ass time ago, now mind you this was from his words not mine so I don't know how much of it was truth or fiction, but when the war between BPS and 18st popped off, BPS jumped and kidnapped an 18st gang member, they killed him, chopped his head off, and drove back to 18st's hood and threw the head in the street to send a message lol. And idk about a hispanic hood eventually being in the jungles, but I could see an all mexican click of the Jungles in the future.[/quote]

Unless LOAS has another hood that I don't know about, LOAS is in Mid City and their borders are like Crenshaw (west), Washington (north), 6th Ave (east), 10 freeway (south).

Who do you think was winning that war between BPS and 18th Street? Somebody here said 18th Street would be on some guerrilla warfare type shit and hide in the Jungles in dumpsters and pop out and start shooting. But I also heard both BPS hoods and Rolling 20's were putting in a lot of work against 18th Street.[/quote]

I know i'll catch a lot of heat by posting this, but BPS literally pushed out the 18's that were slangin near there hood, and how long ago did this beef start? back in 1994? and BPS is still there openly hangin, so i'd give it to BPS, but i'll also show some respect for 18st because those 2-3 clicks who were involved in that war with BPS were there smaller clicks, and they still knocked some niggas down, what's crazy is how this beef between 18st and BPS spread into a chain reaction of 18st just claiming "BK" all together, you'll see hit ups at times from IFGB, DLGB, MSB/FSB, r20nhb, etc hittin up 18K, and to think it all started because of this.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 31st, 2019, 12:57 am

[quote="yoda100"][quote="TheAngels"][quote="yoda100"][quote="TheAngels"][quote="yoda100"]I'm surprised no one has mentioned the defunct 18st click that was in the BPS Jungles turf, "18st Ursula clicka"[/quote]

Isnt LOAS 13 already near the jungles? and they dont beef with BPS but beef with 18st, and yea, I believe it was the 18st rancho parks who were trying to set up shop in the jungles, but BPS put a stop to that shit quickly and evicted them, I remember hearing a story a long ass time ago, now mind you this was from his words not mine so I don't know how much of it was truth or fiction, but when the war between BPS and 18st popped off, BPS jumped and kidnapped an 18st gang member, they killed him, chopped his head off, and drove back to 18st's hood and threw the head in the street to send a message lol. And idk about a hispanic hood eventually being in the jungles, but I could see an all mexican click of the Jungles in the future.[/quote]

Who do you think was winning that war between BPS and 18th Street? Somebody here said 18th Street would be on some guerrilla warfare type shit and hide in the Jungles in dumpsters and pop out and start shooting. But I also heard both BPS hoods and Rolling 20's were putting in a lot of work against 18th Street.[/quote]

I know i'll catch a lot of heat by posting this, but BPS literally pushed out the 18's that were slangin near there hood, and how long ago did this beef start? back in 1994? and BPS is still there openly hangin, so i'd give it to BPS, but i'll also show some respect for 18st because those 2-3 clicks who were involved in that war with BPS were there smaller clicks, and they still knocked some niggas down, what's crazy is how this beef between 18st and BPS spread into a chain reaction of 18st just claiming "BK" all together, you'll see hit ups at times from IFGB, DLGB, MSB/FSB, r20nhb, etc hittin up 18K, and to think it all started because of this.[/quote]
1st they only had problems with Bps and 20s. Shit got crazy somewhere around 2003 when a Bps killed a 18st shot caller from the Mafia in either county or prison. The Mafia ordered the 18s to kill some bloods and thats when they pulled up on 24th and Congress on halloween with machine guns and shot up 3 people. A guy named Terrell and a mexican kid named Tony were killed and the OG from 20s survived. Right before the killings the 18s had chased a OG from 20s around on foot through the neighborhood. This is why rumors have been floating around for years about how the 18s chasing down and killing alot of 20s on foot. This is what really happened and the 18s have killed 4 people in 20s hood. Big Evil from 29st, Jamiel Shaw(Killed by Pedro Espinoza) aka 2Wild from the avenues, and the 2 innocent on 24th street. After this the Bps and 20s were putting in work so the 18s started claiming bk and started beefing with Crenshaw mafia. Now 18st beef with Swans, Dlb, Ifg, and Harvard park and Van Ness Brims. They don't beef with Ftb but they cross out 18st anyway.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 31st, 2019, 2:23 am

Pico2jeff wrote: 1st they only had problems with Bps and 20s. Shit got crazy somewhere around 2003 when a Bps killed a 18st shot caller from the Mafia in either county or prison. The Mafia ordered the 18s to kill some bloods and thats when they pulled up on 24th and Congress on halloween with machine guns and shot up 3 people. A guy named Terrell and a mexican kid named Tony were killed and the OG from 20s survived. Right before the killings the 18s had chased a OG from 20s around on foot through the neighborhood. This is why rumors have been floating around for years about how the 18s chasing down and killing alot of 20s on foot. This is what really happened and the 18s have killed 4 people in 20s hood. Big Evil from 29st, Jamiel Shaw(Killed by Pedro Espinoza) aka 2Wild from the avenues, and the 2 innocent on 24th street. After this the Bps and 20s were putting in work so the 18s started claiming bk and started beefing with Crenshaw mafia. Now 18st beef with Swans, Dlb, Ifg, and Harvard park and Van Ness Brims. They don't beef with Ftb but they cross out 18st anyway.

Do you know which clique Pedro Espinoza was from?

I remember watching a news clip with Jamiel Shaw's parents and it was comical how they were so in denial about his gang affiliation. They were going over pics of him throwing up 20's hand signs and they were like "Maybe that means 'Hang Loose'." Sad how the media spread that false information about how Jamiel was unaffiliated and was killed just because he's Black.

His father was just creating more racial tension by doing that.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 31st, 2019, 9:01 am

[quote="TheAngels"][quote="Pico2jeff"]
1st they only had problems with Bps and 20s. Shit got crazy somewhere around 2003 when a Bps killed a 18st shot caller from the Mafia in either county or prison. The Mafia ordered the 18s to kill some bloods and thats when they pulled up on 24th and Congress on halloween with machine guns and shot up 3 people. A guy named Terrell and a mexican kid named Tony were killed and the OG from 20s survived. Right before the killings the 18s had chased a OG from 20s around on foot through the neighborhood. This is why rumors have been floating around for years about how the 18s chasing down and killing alot of 20s on foot. This is what really happened and the 18s have killed 4 people in 20s hood. Big Evil from 29st, [b]Jamiel Shaw(Killed by Pedro Espinoza) aka 2Wild from the avenues[/b], and the 2 innocent on 24th street. After this the Bps and 20s were putting in work so the 18s started claiming bk and started beefing with Crenshaw mafia. Now 18st beef with Swans, Dlb, Ifg, and Harvard park and Van Ness Brims. They don't beef with Ftb but they cross out 18st anyway.[/quote]

I remember watching a news clip with Jamiel Shaw's parents and it was comical how they were so in denial about his gang affiliation. They were going over pics of him throwing up 20's hand signs and they were like "Maybe that means 'Hang Loose'." Sad how the media spread that false information about how Jamiel was unaffiliated and was killed just because he's Black.

His father was just creating more racial tension by doing that.[/quote]no i don't know what click he was from but he did go to LA high for a short time. Jamiels father is now rallying with Trump and Trump is using him and that case to try and have all illegal immigrants who are documented gang members deported back to Mexico. I understand Jamiel came from a decent family and they didn't raise him to be a gang member but he was and they need to accept the facts and move forward. His dad has to know for sure his son was a gang member by now with all the evidence floating around.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 31st, 2019, 9:34 am

[quote="Pico2jeff"][quote="TheAngels"][quote="Pico2jeff"]
1st they only had problems with Bps and 20s. Shit got crazy somewhere around 2003 when a Bps killed a 18st shot caller from the Mafia in either county or prison. The Mafia ordered the 18s to kill some bloods and thats when they pulled up on 24th and Congress on halloween with machine guns and shot up 3 people. A guy named Terrell and a mexican kid named Tony were killed and the OG from 20s survived. Right before the killings the 18s had chased a OG from 20s around on foot through the neighborhood. This is why rumors have been floating around for years about how the 18s chasing down and killing alot of 20s on foot. This is what really happened and the 18s have killed 4 people in 20s hood. Big Evil from 29st, [b]Jamiel Shaw(Killed by Pedro Espinoza) aka 2Wild from the avenues[/b], and the 2 innocent on 24th street. After this the Bps and 20s were putting in work so the 18s started claiming bk and started beefing with Crenshaw mafia. Now 18st beef with Swans, Dlb, Ifg, and Harvard park and Van Ness Brims. They don't beef with Ftb but they cross out 18st anyway.[/quote]

His father was just creating more racial tension by doing that.[/quote]no i don't know what click he was from but he did go to LA high for a short time. Jamiels father is now rallying with Trump and Trump is using him and that case to try and have all illegal immigrants who are documented gang members deported back to Mexico. I understand Jamiel came from a decent family and they didn't raise him to be a gang member but he was and they need to accept the facts and move forward. His dad has to know for sure his son was a gang member by now with all the evidence floating around.[/quote]

BK Darky still on Deathrow right? Where is he at? Pelican Bay? Wasn't Jamiel Shaw mom was in the military or something. I guess she used her military power and clout to turn that murder case into national news and make it racial. 18st killed how many Bloods? And only this one made national headlines.

Pico2jeff

Unread post by Pico2jeff » January 31st, 2019, 10:55 am

[quote="shaolinmonche"][quote="Pico2jeff"][quote="TheAngels"][quote="Pico2jeff"]

His father was just creating more racial tension by doing that.[/quote]no i don't know what click he was from but he did go to LA high for a short time. Jamiels father is now rallying with Trump and Trump is using him and that case to try and have all illegal immigrants who are documented gang members deported back to Mexico. I understand Jamiel came from a decent family and they didn't raise him to be a gang member but he was and they need to accept the facts and move forward. His dad has to know for sure his son was a gang member by now with all the evidence floating around.[/quote]

BK Darky still on Deathrow right? Where is he at? Pelican Bay? Wasn't Jamiel Shaw mom was in the military or something. I guess she used her military power and clout to turn that murder case into national news and make it racial. 18st killed how many Bloods? And only this one made national headlines.[/quote]
Just found out Pedro was from the Alsace click. The reason this murder made headlines is because Jamiel was a football star at LA high school and Pedro had just been released from county jail the day before. He was in there for pulling a gun out on someone at Syd Kronenthal park and people felt he should have been deported then because he had priors. He's on death row in San Quentin.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » January 31st, 2019, 12:09 pm

Pico2jeff wrote:1st they only had problems with Bps and 20s. Shit got crazy somewhere around 2003 when a Bps killed a 18st shot caller from the Mafia in either county or prison. The Mafia ordered the 18s to kill some bloods and thats when they pulled up on 24th and Congress on halloween with machine guns and shot up 3 people. A guy named Terrell and a mexican kid named Tony were killed and the OG from 20s survived. Right before the killings the 18s had chased a OG from 20s around on foot through the neighborhood. This is why rumors have been floating around for years about how the 18s chasing down and killing alot of 20s on foot. This is what really happened and the 18s have killed 4 people in 20s hood. Big Evil from 29st, Jamiel Shaw(Killed by Pedro Espinoza) aka 2Wild from the avenues, and the 2 innocent on 24th street. After this the Bps and 20s were putting in work so the 18s started claiming bk and started beefing with Crenshaw mafia. Now 18st beef with Swans, Dlb, Ifg, and Harvard park and Van Ness Brims. They don't beef with Ftb but they cross out 18st anyway.

and that folks is the real story., good read, PICO, sweet

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: OC

Unread post by Chicanoism » August 8th, 2019, 9:01 pm

shaolinmonche wrote:
> 18st tried setting up shop in OC. They didn't last long. They used to kick
> it in Anaheim off Lincoln and Brookhurst on valley St and brownwood.
>
> They also used to kick it Garden Grove. I think by Dale and Chapman.

When EIGHTEEN first came to OC in the 90’s they actually claimed Gilbert Street. Me and my homies also got into it with them in the apartments off Ball/Euclid where they would also post up. This was around 95-96.

There was actually a gang called Valley Street off Brownwood. They were around in the mid 90’s to the early 2000’s.

Chicanoism
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: OC

Unread post by Chicanoism » August 8th, 2019, 9:08 pm

One of their spots used to be just north of Belmont HS. Where BTLS is now was once a big XV3 area in the early to mid 70’s. The Glover family actually lived there. That’s why one of them is from Temple. If you check the sidewalks in that area you’ll find plenty of XV3 from the 70’s. At one time, XV3, DST and ExP all got along and would party together because there were families with members from all three varrios.

istekse
What city do you live in now?: north hills

Unread post by istekse » August 18th, 2019, 9:53 pm

Wasn't there a click called magnolia gangsters or something like that? A while back there was an armenian 18st on YouTube who uploaded a 18st HBO documentary that never aired. On there there's this vato saying that he was part of the magnolia gangsters and he was youngest one and he was 32 or something and that was back in the 90s .

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » September 15th, 2019, 8:31 am

yoda100 wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the defunct 18st click that was in the BPS Jungles turf, "18st Ursula clicka"
Wow, i remember that click. Maybe back in 1995 but it didn't last long. That click is why the war kicked off.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shaolinmonche » September 18th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Chicanoism wrote:
> shaolinmonche wrote:
> > 18st tried setting up shop in OC. They didn't last long. They used to kick
> > it in Anaheim off Lincoln and Brookhurst on valley St and brownwood.
> >
> > They also used to kick it Garden Grove. I think by Dale and Chapman.
>
> When EIGHTEEN first came to OC in the 90’s they actually claimed Gilbert Street. Me
> and my homies also got into it with them in the apartments off Ball/Euclid where they
> would also post up. This was around 95-96.
>
> There was actually a gang called Valley Street off Brownwood. They were around in the
> mid 90’s to the early 2000’s.

Valley st is still around I ran into a youngster from there this year he told me there was only like 3 youngsters total so they very small.
There’s now a clique called Brownwood. I think they beefing with Valley st.

Interesting In the late 80s Folks started on Brownwood. They later moved to Neighbors St and let the vatos from Valley st have the brownwood neighborhood because they were with each other.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 10th, 2019, 1:21 pm

alexalonso wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 8:31 am
yoda100 wrote:
January 27th, 2019, 4:02 pm
Wow, i remember that click. Maybe back in 1995 but it didn't last long. That click is why the war kicked off.
The war was kicked off in 1994 actually.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 10th, 2019, 1:22 pm

Is the 18th Street in Palms off of Venice still active? Never knew the name of that click.