pasadena latin kings ?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Re: pasadena latin kings ?

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 20th, 2017, 12:43 am

I know a vato from PLK, he used to be from "Brown Side Pasa" when i first met that fool then i seen him again years later and him and his homies were from Pasadena Latin Kings i guess they dropped BSP idk but they aint in no relation to the chicagos laktin kings.

angfsgv
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Glendora

Re:

Unread post by angfsgv » August 25th, 2017, 1:44 am

Anonymous20 wrote:so is LK still active in Pasadena?
Yes. They're between Lake, Washington, Orange Grove, and Los Robles. They're between the Villa Boys and Pasa Rifa.

BPG187
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Ad

Unread post by BPG187 » January 22nd, 2019, 11:39 pm

Hypeman111 wrote:I know a vato from PLK, he used to be from "Brown Side Pasa" when i first met that fool then i seen him again years later and him and his homies were from Pasadena Latin Kings i guess they dropped BSP idk but they aint in no relation to the chicagos laktin kings.
I remember brown side pasa , that crew pretty much all turned To LK’s after their homie Got smoked by some PDL’s they were kind of close with VPR 2 but most of em got into LK

Altabz
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Re: Re:

Unread post by Altabz » January 23rd, 2019, 12:54 pm

angfsgv wrote:
Anonymous20 wrote:so is LK still active in Pasadena?
Yes. They're between Lake, Washington, Orange Grove, and Los Robles. They're between the Villa Boys and Pasa Rifa.
That's incorrect. That use to be their hood back in the early 2000's but it isn't anymore. They refer to that as their old hood. Right now their hood is Washington to Montain View, Lincoln to Fair Oaks. They claim El Sereno and Montana Street.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » January 23rd, 2019, 4:18 pm

alexalonso wrote:
istekse818 wrote:i ran into somebody from pasadena latin kings and i asked him if they were related to the chicago latin kings and he SAID they were indeed
I am not aware of any historical connections between the Chicago Latin Kings which have been a predominately Puerto Rican Street gang and the Pasadena Latin Kings, a Mexican-American street gang. It is certainly possible, but the use of a crown does not mean a connection. That is so generic and expected with the name Kings. There is a gang in Baldwin Park called Kings Have Arrived and they use crowns too.
There's also Anaheim FOLKS Gang 13. They hit up AFG or FOLKS or AF
FOLKS stands for Family Of Latin Kings Sureños.
They also sport black and gold. They sport Steelers clothing. They started in the late 80s. From what I've heard they were started by 7 youngsters and 2 of them were brothers who moved to Anaheim from Chicago.

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » January 23rd, 2019, 7:25 pm

Yeah Pasadena LK started in the late 80’s by some paisa guys . No relation at all to the LK’s in Chicago or any other part of LA. It was just a generic name they thought sounded cool, so they ran with it . As years passed they got deep but by the early - mid 2000’s once social media started getting popping and shit and these youngsters started finding out about other gangs in the world they saw the Chicago LK’s and they was like fuck it rock the black and gold rag(some youngster I know from there says it’s beige) and some even started hitting up the Chicago LK’s like not on any disrespectful shit but like giving props and some Chicago LK’s gave em props 2. So yeah Pasadena LK’s started talking with that Amor De Rey shit lmfao but end of the day they still surenos . And they actually cool with all the other LK’s in Cali and even KHA. It’s a trip what social media can do huh

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 24th, 2019, 12:41 am

BPG187 wrote:Yeah Pasadena LK started in the late 80’s by some paisa guys . No relation at all to the LK’s in Chicago or any other part of LA. It was just a generic name they thought sounded cool, so they ran with it . As years passed they got deep but by the early - mid 2000’s once social media started getting popping and shit and these youngsters started finding out about other gangs in the world they saw the Chicago LK’s and they was like fuck it rock the black and gold rag(some youngster I know from there says it’s beige) and some even started hitting up the Chicago LK’s like not on any disrespectful shit but like giving props and some Chicago LK’s gave em props 2. So yeah Pasadena LK’s started talking with that Amor De Rey shit lmfao but end of the day they still surenos . And they actually cool with all the other LK’s in Cali and even KHA. It’s a trip what social media can do huh
Yeah I saw the Latin Kings in Fontana doing the same thing back in the MySpace days like 06-07. They started adding Chicago dudes as friends and repping their colors. Their enemies were always clowning saying “these fools think they’re from the Chicago LK”

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by TheAngels » January 24th, 2019, 7:04 am

I’ve seen Chicago LKs online disregard Pasadena LKs because supposedly Chicago LKs beef with Surenos and consider themselves “Sureno killers”, so they say it’s impossible to be a Latin King and a Sureno at the same time.

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » January 25th, 2019, 12:21 pm

TheAngels wrote:I’ve seen Chicago LKs online disregard Pasadena LKs because supposedly Chicago LKs beef with Surenos and consider themselves “Sureno killers”, so they say it’s impossible to be a Latin King and a Sureno at the same time.
Yeah there’s a lot that hate em but there’s also a lot that support em. Is there even surenos in Chicago in 2019 ? LMFAO

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 29th, 2019, 1:38 am

There's also the LGF le grand familia , Atlanta chi Latin Kings that are cool with two other sur varrios one is brown side locos and the other sports gray , they got a gangland episode too , I found out about em gduz I wanted to know what hoods where near my hood homies faction out in Alpharetta , and they popped up , tripped me out big time , yeah I only gee two active PLK members all the time , a black one and ese one , and seen a hard core ese one once in court while talking to my lawyer , plk's hit up the most out of all Dena gangs , I spoke to a black chi LK in Pasadena once (more then once ) and asked em what he thought about PLK he said he never heard of them and was shocked , met a different chi LK in El Monte once who said his faction of LK's only wear black rags and not yellow , he had 5 dots tatted under his eye , he said he just moved to the LBC from the chi , the lil homie big H ghost left the turf and joined up with BSP long time ago , I remember I was in the bacvk of a bus full of BSP's one big one had a big fat ass B on one 4arm and S on the other , and h ghost was with them , they was talking about how they ran into a enemy tag banger and threw a big ass bolder through the bus window at him , I had no idea they were that hard core for some tag bangers , I remember they was the first and only hood to wacvk ours out , I remember when big H gang (still the hardest member from the set) dp'd h ghost for marking out , he did that twice but had plans on that being dayly on site but me & h ghost always remaned sKoo , and he gave props on the dp's , last I geed him was he was on his way to Catholic Church for a probation classk ,

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » January 29th, 2019, 2:21 am

Last news I heard about PLK was they was smashing on some couple in the late night at D.at lake & wash gas station , the couple surkvived and snitched , and the other last news was a young lanes was fading a young plk , I remember hearing some kids once tall bout joining plk B4 too lol

AmericanZombie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inland Empire

Re:

Unread post by AmericanZombie » January 29th, 2019, 9:57 am

RuthlessCray wrote:
End Violence NOW wrote:
lonewolf wrote:
Then I saw this one in Fontana, but someone told me that one was fake.
If your talking about that time you seen it in a bathroom, man, it could have been Pasadena Latin Kings, but just cause you seen it written doesnt mean theirs a LK based in the area. It could just be someone passing by, or in town just for that day or maybe just one guy who moved to the area. but their isnt any LK gang in Fontana(or anywhere in the IE that I know of)
Funny this was 2005 right before LK in fontana got active. At that time they were most likely middle school aged, maybe a few 9th grade aged kids. But by 2007 they were getting their numbers up.

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » August 20th, 2019, 11:44 am

Brownside pasa was a little crew of foo’s most who joined LK or VPR , they died out after they homie Marvin got smoked by some PDL’s in like 2012 I think

BPG187

Unread post by BPG187 » August 20th, 2019, 11:45 am

Oh and I know PLK has had a couple cliques but the only ones I can think of right now are the CBA’s and The Wynos Clique which were the others ?

Altabz
What city do you live in now?: Altadena

Unread post by Altabz » October 1st, 2019, 3:44 pm

BPG187 wrote:
August 20th, 2019, 11:45 am
Oh and I know PLK has had a couple cliques but the only ones I can think of right now are the CBA’s and The Wynos Clique which were the others ?
I've talked to a couple PLKs and they say that they dont have any clicks, they just bang LK and thats it. Its true that they've recruited people from clicks/crews but once they get in they just drop it.

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 5th, 2019, 1:19 pm

yeah last i seen they had a dead ends clicvk in the projects { kings manors } , ive heard they were in the 665's apartments too but dunno if d.atz true,heard montana street is a primary hood , i see em hit up alot but never gee members only two of em , the blacvk one i knew i heard moved to texas , i remember b4 d.at he told me he started rapn and had moved into the jordan downs jects and as recording in there studio , i geemember once at pcc this down ass alta cat was flossing his head to toe blue in front of alot of hard core lanes bacvk when pcc was active like d.at and then d.a.t cat left , and all the lane cats was trippin on eachother bout why no one did nutn , and then the blacvk plk whipped out his blue rag sayn he just rocvk blue 4 plk , and the lane cats just rolled there eyes lol , but dude also got a brother from lanes too lol trippy , shows his dedication he could have been a lane but chose to be a lk , the ese one i know said he the only blacvk lk member there will ever be , andsaid its only gduz hes cuban lol , its a teip how they hit up so much and i dont gee em, and im always out at lat night hours and never run into ese's hitn up its very odd lol , one time i seen ese hit up response to a la lane hit up in dena , it was ssp and they was wacvkn out everyone on the wall that was dissn eachother , it was dlb vs vbp with pepper street and west side pasa wacvked out vbp / psg and then i was hangn out near the hit up on a late night waiting to gee response action then got bored and left and then saw a response was made of ssp wackn em all out and im like damn i was right here and still didnt gee the response dam lol , but thats non related just speakn bout how plk hits up alot as well as all the ese hoods in dena and never gee ene of em ,besides them two lk members been runin into NSP og's pee wee and puppet

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 5th, 2019, 1:20 pm

yeah last i seen they had a dead ends clicvk in the projects { kings manors } , ive heard they were in the 665's apartments too but dunno if d.atz true,heard montana street is a primary hood , i see em hit up alot but never gee members only two of em , the blacvk one i knew i heard moved to texas , i remember b4 d.at he told me he started rapn and had moved into the jordan downs jects and as recording in there studio , i geemember once at pcc this down ass alta cat was flossing his head to toe blue in front of alot of hard core lanes bacvk when pcc was active like d.at and then d.a.t cat left , and all the lane cats was trippin on eachother bout why no one did nutn , and then the blacvk plk whipped out his blue rag sayn he just rocvk blue 4 plk , and the lane cats just rolled there eyes lol , but dude also got a brother from lanes too lol trippy , shows his dedication he could have been a lane but chose to be a lk , the ese one i know said he the only blacvk lk member there will ever be , andsaid its only gduz hes cuban lol , its a teip how they hit up so much and i dont gee em, and im always out at lat night hours and never run into ese's hitn up its very odd lol , one time i seen ese hit up response to a la lane hit up in dena , it was ssp and they was wacvkn out everyone on the wall that was dissn eachother , it was dlb vs vbp with pepper street and west side pasa wacvked out vbp / psg and then i was hangn out near the hit up on a late night waiting to gee response action then got bored and left and then saw a response was made of ssp wackn em all out and im like damn i was right here and still didnt gee the response dam lol , but thats non related just speakn bout how plk hits up alot as well as all the ese hoods in dena and never gee ene of em ,besides them two lk members been runin into NSP og's pee wee and puppet

HEADHUNNAGANGX4
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HEADHUNNAGANGX4 » November 5th, 2019, 1:20 pm

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”