Florencia 13 rap music video featuring $tupid Young (ABZ)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Florencia 13 rap music video featuring $tupid Young (ABZ)

Unread post by yoda100 » February 4th, 2019, 12:00 am

Looks like that rapper $tupid Young from Long Beach Asian Boyz linked up with the Florences, F13, this shit hits, man.. is it just me or has florencia always been deep in numbers? I remember running into a dude from Florence all the way out in anaheim in the late 90s, 98-99, him and his crew all got into florencia, there was this other hood pressuring them to join, but they said naw fuck that, and all hopped into florence, shit shocked me when I found out there were Florences all the way out in the O.C.. I believe at that time was the first I had ever heard of an L.A ese gang setting up shop in orange county.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Florencia 13 rap music video featuring $tupid Young (ABZ)

Unread post by TheAngels » February 4th, 2019, 12:15 am

That beat goes hard

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 4th, 2019, 12:26 am

TheAngels wrote:That beat goes hard
Yeah it does, it has that west coast vibe too it too, i love it

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 4th, 2019, 12:27 am

Florencia 13 and Long Beach Asian Boyz linked up.
Attachments
Florencia 13 and Asian Boyz.jpg
Florencia 13 and Asian Boyz.jpg (70.9 KiB) Viewed 9737 times
F13 and ABZ.jpg
F13 and ABZ.jpg (663.87 KiB) Viewed 9737 times

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 4th, 2019, 12:51 am

What is the relationship with Florencia and the Longos? Is there beef or are they cool?

Since Longos are the historic enemies to ABZ.

shaolinmonche
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa Ana

Unread post by shaolinmonche » February 4th, 2019, 9:45 pm

yoda100 wrote:

Looks like that rapper $tupid Young from Long Beach Asian Boyz linked up with the Florences, F13, this shit hits, man.. is it just me or has florencia always been deep in numbers? I remember running into a dude from Florence all the way out in anaheim in the late 90s, 98-99, him and his crew all got into florencia, there was this other hood pressuring them to join, but they said naw fuck that, and all hopped into florence, shit shocked me when I found out there were Florences all the way out in the O.C.. I believe at that time was the first I had ever heard of an L.A ese gang setting up shop in orange county.
There's a lot of people from LA in OC.
Some LA gangs that have hoods in OC are Barrio Small Town from Long Beach. They have two hoods in OC. In Anaheim and Santa Ana.
Barrio Pobre in Anaheim. I guess they started in Compton then moved to Long Beach then moved to Anaheim.
Head Hunters have a hood in Anaheim. Not sure if they still active. Drifters from LA have hoods in Santa Ana, Garden Grove and Anaheim.
SSK from LA are in Anaheim. They were tagbangers turned 13 gang. EK too in Santa Ana. Lennox were trying to bang in OC. Think they were around Fullerton. Not sure if they still active.

18st tried setting up shop in OC. They didn't last too long in Anaheim and Garden Grove.
MS13 we're claiming city of Tustin. Not sure if they still active.
Maravilla was repping Costa Mesa for a bit. Not sure if they still around. Orphans in Westminster and Anaheim. Not sure if they are the same as LA Orphans.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 5th, 2019, 1:43 am

TheAngels wrote:What is the relationship with Florencia and the Longos? Is there beef or are they cool?

Florencia and Eastside Longos did get along back in the day, but I don't know how that truce is holding as of now, could just be neutral, meaning theres no beef, Florence have this weird relationship with different hoods, there main beef is with east coast crip, but they aint beefin with compton ave crips, nor kitchen crips, family swan bloods, pueblo bishop bloods etc, there main focus is ECC, I've seen different F13 clicks hitting up "CK", but like i've said, there real only crip beef is EC, now as for the Eastside Longos, they are definitley on that "CK" bandwagon, and ABZ is one of there historic enemies, with there main enemy being TRG, so in a sense, F13 and ABZ have no beef, but obviously ESL and ABZ do, but I would say F13 and ESL are not beefing like that.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 5th, 2019, 2:31 am

yoda100 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:What is the relationship with Florencia and the Longos? Is there beef or are they cool?

Florencia and Eastside Longos did get along back in the day, but I don't know how that truce is holding as of now, could just be neutral, meaning theres no beef, Florence have this weird relationship with different hoods, there main beef is with east coast crip, but they aint beefin with compton ave crips, nor kitchen crips, family swan bloods, pueblo bishop bloods etc, there main focus is ECC, I've seen different F13 clicks hitting up "CK", but like i've said, there real only crip beef is EC, now as for the Eastside Longos, they are definitley on that "CK" bandwagon, and ABZ is one of there historic enemies, with there main enemy being TRG, so in a sense, F13 and ABZ have no beef, but obviously ESL and ABZ do, but I would say F13 and ESL are not beefing like that.

I figure because of the distance they would most likely be neutral with the Longos. Do you think their beef with 18th Street is just as bad as with ECC?

I can see Longos being "CK" since every non-Hispanic hood in Long Beach are Crips, except TRG (there might be others). But even the Asian hoods loosely identify as Crips. All Polynesian hoods in Long Beach are also Crips.

Seems like 76 ECC and 59 ECC got it the worst since their hoods overlap F13 territory. 76 ECC is basically in the heart of Florencia.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 9th, 2019, 1:29 am

TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:

I figure because of the distance they would most likely be neutral with the Longos. Do you think their beef with 18th Street is just as bad as with ECC?

I can see Longos being "CK" since every non-Hispanic hood in Long Beach are Crips, except TRG (there might be others). But even the Asian hoods loosely identify as Crips. All Polynesian hoods in Long Beach are also Crips.

Seems like 76 ECC and 59 ECC got it the worst since their hoods overlap F13 territory. 76 ECC is basically in the heart of Florencia.
Oh hell yeah, their beef with 18st was just as serious, if that whole ordeal wouldn't have popped off with the coasts, there would have been a lot more casualties between F13 and 18st, these are serious beefs, F13 once caught a rival PBS13, they chased him, knocked him out unconscious and carved "F13" into his skin with a knife, shit aint no joke, they go toe to toe with their enemies, and those two specific coast clicks were fucked either way due to gentrification shifting from black to latino in these areas, 76 ecc got it the absolute worst out of any click to date, they have 10 niggas resting alone due to that beef that I can name, you know what I always found funny was that prior to the asians moving into long beach, longos were never "CK", they fucked with the insanes and 20s, i guess the influx of asian immigrants coming into long beach in the hundreds grew of some concern to them, and they tried putting a stop to it. In the end, Florencia 13 is not going anywhere anytime soon, this monster of a gang is just too deep and organized.. its unreal.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 9th, 2019, 3:00 am

yoda100 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:

Oh hell yeah, their beef with 18st was just as serious, if that whole ordeal wouldn't have popped off with the coasts, there would have been a lot more casualties between F13 and 18st, these are serious beefs, F13 once caught a rival PBS13, they chased him, knocked him out unconscious and carved "F13" into his skin with a knife, shit aint no joke, they go toe to toe with their enemies, and those two specific coast clicks were fucked either way due to gentrification shifting from black to latino in these areas, 76 ecc got it the absolute worst out of any click to date, they have 10 niggas resting alone due to that beef that I can name, you know what I always found funny was that prior to the asians moving into long beach, longos were never "CK", they fucked with the insanes and 20s, i guess the influx of asian immigrants coming into long beach in the hundreds grew of some concern to them, and they tried putting a stop to it. In the end, Florencia 13 is not going anywhere anytime soon, this monster of a gang is just too deep and organized.. its unreal.

Yeah I was doing a gang map and I have Florencia as having the single largest territory in L.A. County of any hood. At around 4.4 square miles. Second biggest goes to East Side Longo at around 4.2 miles...

I don't even know how someone from 59 ECC or 76 ECC could post up and patrol their hood since they're outnumbered by Florencias walking all through there.

To my knowledge some of the Florencia cliques could be gangs on their own -- cliques that are 200 deep or more... I get the feeling a lot of these cliques in Florencia would've been or were their own hood and just got absorbed under the F13 umbrella. Kind of like Wild Bunch and Dead End 13 were individual hoods that became Harpys cliques. But they still hit it up "WB" or "DE" on walls without even hitting up Harpys.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 10th, 2019, 2:50 pm

TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:

Yeah I was doing a gang map and I have Florencia as having the single largest territory in L.A. County of any hood. At around 4.4 square miles. Second biggest goes to East Side Longo at around 4.2 miles...

I don't even know how someone from 59 ECC or 76 ECC could post up and patrol their hood since they're outnumbered by Florencias walking all through there.

To my knowledge some of the Florencia cliques could be gangs on their own -- cliques that are 200 deep or more... I get the feeling a lot of these cliques in Florencia would've been or were their own hood and just got absorbed under the F13 umbrella. Kind of like Wild Bunch and Dead End 13 were individual hoods that became Harpys cliques. But they still hit it up "WB" or "DE" on walls without even hitting up Harpys.
Spot on, do you have a link to your florencia gang map? and yup, a majority of the florencia cliques were actually gangs of their own and one point in time in history, just like the Florencia 13 Lil Rascals, Holmes street and Bear Street clicks, they were trying to sew up all of that area back in the day, jumping in smaller gangs and turning them into clicks, even taggers, thats what started there beef with the south central ghetto boyz, aztlan, moonlight cats, hang out boys and watts varrios and quite a few other gangs, they gave all of these smaller gangs an ultimatum, either became a clicka of florencia or there will be beef, some refused and some complied, thats what made florence so deep to begin with, and thats why some of there cliques are 200 deep or more, because they were absorbing all of the smaller gangs in the area into clicks or turning it into a click.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 10th, 2019, 3:16 pm

yoda100 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:
TheAngels wrote:
yoda100 wrote:

Spot on, do you have a link to your florencia gang map? and yup, a majority of the florencia cliques were actually gangs of their own and one point in time in history, just like the Florencia 13 Lil Rascals, Holmes street and Bear Street clicks, they were trying to sew up all of that area back in the day, jumping in smaller gangs and turning them into clicks, even taggers, thats what started there beef with the south central ghetto boyz, aztlan, moonlight cats, hang out boys and watts varrios and quite a few other gangs, they gave all of these smaller gangs an ultimatum, either became a clicka of florencia or there will be beef, some refused and some complied, thats what made florence so deep to begin with, and thats why some of there cliques are 200 deep or more, because they were absorbing all of the smaller gangs in the area into clicks or turning it into a click.
Interesting...

Here's the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewe ... 99998&z=10

Click the red check box next to "Black Gangs" to hide them so you can see the Hispanic hoods easier. You can do the same with all the other ethnic groups. Click the territory on the map to see the gang and some information/photos (most of it isn't done).

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”