Rare photos of the Van Nuys Asian Boys gang

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Rare photos of the Van Nuys Asian Boys gang

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:15 pm

Although these pictures are from that t.v show gangland.. lol they did provide some pretty rare pictures, never seen before, until it was released to the public, you can always find pictures of the long beach asian boyz, but never the van nuys asian boys, so here are some of the van nuys asian boys gang, very notorious set, these guys owned whore houses, strip joints, pool halls, exorted businesses, bought guns, committed robberys, committed theft, committed murder, stole identity's, you name it, they did it, a lot of people don't know that the mercado brothers were actually very wealthy, they had parents who had successful businesses too, working in real estate etc, they just took the wrong route in life, they were responsible for the murder of Elfy from Valerio street 13 and his homie, aswell as Rogelio Ferman from Mara Salvatrucha 13, and a couple of Wah Ching's, aswell as other gang's, they also murdered Ghost from Wah Ching out in Irvine, California.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Rare photos of the Van Nuys Asian Boys gang

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:16 pm

rare abz1.
Attachments
rare abz.png
rare abz.png (366.25 KiB) Viewed 34536 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:17 pm

rare abz2.
Attachments
rare abz1..png
rare abz1..png (453.94 KiB) Viewed 34535 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:19 pm

rare van nuys asian boys 3.
Attachments
rare abz9.png
rare abz9.png (449.05 KiB) Viewed 34534 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:21 pm

rare abz 4.
Attachments
rare abz4.png
rare abz4.png (362.45 KiB) Viewed 34533 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:23 pm

rare abz 5.
Attachments
rare abz6.png
rare abz6.png (404.65 KiB) Viewed 34532 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:24 pm

rare abz 6.
Attachments
rare abz7.png
rare abz7.png (403.6 KiB) Viewed 34531 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 6:26 pm

rare abz 7.
Attachments
rare abz8.png
rare abz8.png (454.84 KiB) Viewed 34529 times

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 3rd, 2018, 11:20 pm

Forgot to mention they were also responsible for the murder of "Pony" from valerio street 13 in 1995, when the war between van nuys asian boys and valerio street 13 cracked off.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 5th, 2018, 1:53 am

yoda100 wrote:Forgot to mention they were also responsible for the murder of "Pony" from valerio street 13 in 1995, when the war between van nuys asian boys and valerio street 13 cracked off.
It was Horsey and Elfy, both from Valerio street 13 that were murdered by van nuys asian boys in 1995, my mistake on the name, it wasnt "pony", his hood name was actually "Horsey", sorry about that once again!

valleystrange
What city do you live in now?: palmdale

Unread post by valleystrange » November 15th, 2018, 5:41 pm

the only crip gang in the valley that made any real noise

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 28th, 2018, 11:46 pm

valleystrange wrote:the only crip gang in the valley that made any real noise
Yup, they pretty much handled most of there beefs on there own too and came out on top in the valley, shame the feds hit them hard once innocent people started getting killed, then you had informants, snitches etc. all crashing down on them, your hood can only take so much.

cChinab0iii
What city do you live in now?: Los santos

Unread post by cChinab0iii » January 5th, 2019, 10:24 am

Heres a couple more

Kidd

Mercado in prision with his aunt Image

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » January 6th, 2019, 1:26 pm

cChinab0iii wrote:Heres a couple more

Kidd

Mercado in prision with his aunt Image
Yeah, that's Woody to the left throwing up Van Nuys, Kidd is in the middle throwing up AB, hes the one who snitched and his father was killed, and idk the one to the right, and yup on the bottom is one of the mercado brothers, its either boo boo or shyboy, cant tell which one it is, since one of them used to have a pony tail way back in the day.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » January 28th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Good stuff man, keep it up!

Also, from what I understand is that Kicker who got killed by WC China Dog was from Asian Boys Insanity or ABI.

And that even before summer madness, there was some shootings and I think killings between ABZ and WC that wasn't included in the ABZ Gangland episode as well.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 16th, 2019, 1:23 pm

niceman wrote:Good stuff man, keep it up!

Also, from what I understand is that Kicker who got killed by WC China Dog was from Asian Boys Insanity or ABI.

And that even before summer madness, there was some shootings and I think killings between ABZ and WC that wasn't included in the ABZ Gangland episode as well.
Yeah, that is correct, that gangland video of the murder did give out some misinformation, kicker who did get killed in that pool hall by china dog from wah ching, was from chinatown asian boys insanity, but not mousie, mousie was from BD, "Black Dragons", an old school rival of Wah Ching, and there was prior beef between WC and ABZ before that shooting, that night, it was just bad timing, and had a dark atmosphere and vibe too it, too many rival gangs hangin out in one area, I can't remember if thats the same pool hall that other asians gangs were hanging out at, like The V, VF (Viet Family), VGF, etc but someone wouldve pulled a gun sooner or later, when that beef kicked off, Wah Ching was not accustomed to street gang violence and wars, like the Asian Boyz were, you have to remember Wah Ching were more of an underground criminal organization, they did there business on the low, without any spotlight, so the dai lo's (leaders) of Wah Ching were pretty pissed, with these kids, getting the news and cops involved on them, all of the asian whore houses, strip joints, vendors, restraunts, etc that Wah Ching was taxing monthly, switched over to the Asian Boyz, after ABZ became the dominate factor in the area, this whole war was wild, one incident that happened for example was when ABZ found out where a Wah Ching member was living, a group of them walked up to the house, rang the door bell (lol) and the Wah Ching's dad answered the door, they told him to bring his son outside, and he refused, so they shot him dead and ran.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » February 19th, 2019, 11:58 am

yoda100 wrote:

Yeah, that is correct, that gangland video of the murder did give out some misinformation, kicker who did get killed in that pool hall by china dog from wah ching, was from chinatown asian boys insanity, but not mousie, mousie was from BD, "Black Dragons", an old school rival of Wah Ching, and there was prior beef between WC and ABZ before that shooting, that night, it was just bad timing, and had a dark atmosphere and vibe too it, too many rival gangs hangin out in one area, I can't remember if thats the same pool hall that other asians gangs were hanging out at, like The V, VF (Viet Family), VGF, etc but someone wouldve pulled a gun sooner or later, when that beef kicked off, Wah Ching was not accustomed to street gang violence and wars, like the Asian Boyz were, you have to remember Wah Ching were more of an underground criminal organization, they did there business on the low, without any spotlight, so the dai lo's (leaders) of Wah Ching were pretty pissed, with these kids, getting the news and cops involved on them, all of the asian whore houses, strip joints, vendors, restraunts, etc that Wah Ching was taxing monthly, switched over to the Asian Boyz, after ABZ became the dominate factor in the area, this whole war was wild, one incident that happened for example was when ABZ found out where a Wah Ching member was living, a group of them walked up to the house, rang the door bell (lol) and the Wah Ching's dad answered the door, they told him to bring his son outside, and he refused, so they shot him dead and ran.
So what was Kicker doing kicking (no pun intended lol) with the Black Dragons? They were just business partners in the streets right? Cuz it seems like Kicker was the only ABI in the building and non of his actual gang members were there with him? And I've noticed the BDs tries to back him up too but their gun jammed so they just took covers it seemed.

That's interesting and crazy man. Heard the new gen WC started to claim Bloods too which their older heads despised.

And about the ABZ "Summer Madness", do you know much about the other cases of their attempted murders those guys got caught for? News didnt seemed focused of them except for the other actual murder cases. I know there was a victim named Robinson Mata who was with his girlfriend and for some reason one of the Mercardo brothers shot at him at the jaw but he survived. Idk what was the reason or if it was gang-related but just thought I'd ask and see what you know. Thanks.

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » February 20th, 2019, 12:56 am

niceman wrote:
yoda100 wrote:

So what was Kicker doing kicking (no pun intended lol) with the Black Dragons? They were just business partners in the streets right? Cuz it seems like Kicker was the only ABI in the building and non of his actual gang members were there with him? And I've noticed the BDs tries to back him up too but their gun jammed so they just took covers it seemed.

That's interesting and crazy man. Heard the new gen WC started to claim Bloods too which their older heads despised.

And about the ABZ "Summer Madness", do you know much about the other cases of their attempted murders those guys got caught for? News didnt seemed focused of them except for the other actual murder cases. I know there was a victim named Robinson Mata who was with his girlfriend and for some reason one of the Mercardo brothers shot at him at the jaw but he survived. Idk what was the reason or if it was gang-related but just thought I'd ask and see what you know. Thanks.
To be honest with you, that pool hall was just a hang out for all of them at the time, ABS,ABZ,ABI, BD, VFL,VF, VGF, The V etc, they all got along, and the business owners of that pool hall did business with ABZ, so they were well connected anytime they went inside that pool hall, you got a strap on you? you're good lol, they'd all be in there, chilling with there women, smoking, playing pool, etc at that time BD and ABZ got along, they ended up beefing later, I wasnt there, but in the video it looked like kicker was the only one strapped from the AB side, Mousie from BD was strapped aswell but his gun did jam, alot of people dont know that at that time of that shooting, it was the 2nd shooting at that pool hall, before it got shut down, someone had gotten shot in the parking lot in a drive by shooting, by Wah Ching.

Yeah, after all that ABZ/WC beef, and with long beach ABZ claiming crip, WC decided to jump on that bang wagon and started claiming blood, there dai lo's (leaders) didnt give a shit, they were older, mature, and were all about making money, they could care less about some kids killing each other.

Yup, the other cases that they didn't seem focused to cover on was the one on AP13 vs ABZ, it happened around the time of "Summer Madness", a carload of ABZ drove up to a high school to pick up there friend, and an "Armenian Power 13" member just happened to be standing there, a fight ensued and the AP13 became paralyzed. That was probably one of the attempted murders.

gardengroveboy
What city do you live in now?: Garden Grove

Unread post by gardengroveboy » March 5th, 2019, 9:09 pm

can you please upload the photos again, i cannot see any of them

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 5th, 2019, 11:40 pm

gardengroveboy wrote:can you please upload the photos again, i cannot see any of them
I'll re-post them later this week

JackMcConnick
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Oklahoma City

Unread post by JackMcConnick » March 7th, 2019, 5:00 am

You probably want to use imgur.com to host your image. It's very fast.

gardengroveboy

Unread post by gardengroveboy » March 23rd, 2019, 10:03 am

yoda100 wrote:
gardengroveboy wrote:can you please upload the photos again, i cannot see any of them
I'll re-post them later this week
it been over a week now

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 23rd, 2019, 3:26 pm

idk why this website isnt letting me upload them, whenever I try, it says "Error parsing server response"

gardengroveboy

Unread post by gardengroveboy » March 24th, 2019, 4:59 pm

yoda100 wrote:Image

idk why this website isnt letting me upload them, whenever I try, it says "Error parsing server response"

Upload them on imgur, and then copy and paste the link on to the forum

Forty

Unread post by Forty » June 8th, 2019, 11:23 pm

There was an Armenian power that got paralyzed by ABZ

But your story is a little off

1995 a bunch of peewee abz got kicked out of van nuys high for jumping jefrox, they tried to attend van Nuys high downlow

A bunch of abz got transferred to different hs for jumping jfx

One of the hs was grant high

Grant high was next to la valley college

Abz was kicking it at la valley college cafeteria and run into a few ap guys going to valley college

They got into a fight and an ap took a screwdriver to the spine, got paralyzed

Ap run to their car got a strap and shot at abz but missed

Forty

Unread post by Forty » June 8th, 2019, 11:28 pm

These were not the older abs, abz that made the news at the time

These were the peewee abz who went to Fulton jr high and van Nuys high and was like 14-16 at the time

After they beat up the jfx at van Nuys high they got transferred to a bunch of different high schools and got into a lot of shit

At grant with the ap, but a lot of beef at Birmingham high too with ap, RBS, hls, etc

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » November 12th, 2019, 1:28 am

More rare photos of the van nuys asian boys gang from the 90s.
Attachments
Van Nuys Asian Boys 4.jpg
Van Nuys Asian Boys 4.jpg (51.95 KiB) Viewed 28121 times
Van Nuys Asian Boys 3.jpg
Van Nuys Asian Boys 3.jpg (35.11 KiB) Viewed 28121 times
rare photo of van nuys asian boys playing basketball in 1995.jpg
rare photo of van nuys asian boys playing basketball in 1995.jpg (51.63 KiB) Viewed 28121 times
rare photo of van nuys abs member.jpg
rare photo of van nuys abs member.jpg (35.82 KiB) Viewed 28121 times

gardengroveboy

Unread post by gardengroveboy » December 19th, 2019, 6:59 pm

I found a picture of Woody on Instagram, that mans got swoll as shit

yoda100
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by yoda100 » March 29th, 2020, 11:36 am

gardengroveboy wrote:
December 19th, 2019, 6:59 pm
I found a picture of Woody on Instagram, that mans got swoll as shit
I've seen woody's instagram aswell, dude did get swoll, compared to when he was skinny as fuck in the 90s lol, I wonder how the other van nuys asian boys who got locked up, or those who did time and got released are doing today? makes you wonder if they regret any of the dirt they did back then. If you snoop around instagram, someone has some old school and rare pics of the Van Nuys Asian Boys/z from the 90s era, their is a picture of a group of them eating at a restraunt, what's crazy is that the random people eating around them that night had no clue they were sitting next to a group of serial killers lol, one false comment or move and you would've been dead that night, crazy shit.