Gangs you dont think will be around 10 years from now

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Re: Gangs you dont think will be around 10 years from now

Unread post by DNice » January 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm

palms I known u on here for 17 years lmao I was being sarcastic when I jokingly said let’s be coo Lol but as a grown man I kno who u are and I would give u a pass but the niggas who got tp I can’t forget .. BY still around bro the west side locos is only people I seen out when I was going thru bfgc palms nice hood lmao!Ain’t nobody took over
by hood nigga! lol u can still see by hit ups all around pico stop playing Pickford still fucked up nigga it’s still By unless u that old u don’t recognize niggas from videos.. y’all are in Culver City y’all not west La idk why y’all say that goofy shit.. west la stop few blocks after Robertson.. this police nigga speaking on 20 year old dms lol I don’t speak on street shit even what u said about the homie TP.. u need to move back over there and help them Noggas start back up niggasdonteven wack y’all out no more y’all so boof

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 2nd, 2021, 1:16 pm

I’m 33 I told you about a situation it was 20 stones on August at blocked in and I didn’t get my pockets ran or packet out niggas snatched a bottle that I stole from Ralph’s it was karma.. I had a 22 niggas ain’t take and money in my pocket niggas ain’t toch so I could care less I was sippin and didn’t name drop I wouldn’t consider that a robbery but let u tell it.. plus I was 16 drivin they coulda snatch me out the whip I didn’t even pull the hammer.. other then that I have not got robbed yet but if that’s a robbery I will take that

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 2nd, 2021, 1:18 pm

The best of us get robbed it’s all about how u go about it..If u get robbed by a pack of wolves that ain’t honor to me.. if a nigga rob u after beating u up by hisself now that’s respect.. but I could never clown or look down on a man who was robbed by the pistol or by more then 2 individuals it’s sucka shit

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 2nd, 2021, 1:51 pm

Blasting fools claim to fame was beefing with the By your self hustlers. And that was their only enemy, that’s all they had to concentrate on.. meanwhile BY got beef left and right with small clicks and big hoods and this is before the drifted beef started.. They are small hood like BFG but had enemies all over west side, the BfG was so trash after they got into more then one beef like once the west side locos started playing ball they were done!!! Not even clowning I’m just saying that’s a Culver City hood! Why bang west LA don’t nobody on the west side like y’all!! Y’all was allies with a hood that use to say “tramp” in front of y’all! Y’all blasting fools worshiped the Venice shore lines and for what? Just cause y’all had a common enemy in the By and playboys lmao bro it’s still BY out there look at sad boy videos if u in the street I kno who is who man stop it.. I’m not in the field at all but I’m aware of what’s going on.. u in denial your hood is no more bro.. when I go to by I still see homies all the time bro.. I wash my clothes over there!! Nigga I even sleep behind the 711 in my car when I use to be to faded to drive home I go right there.. hit ups still all around bro! Y’all got Tp rip a decade ago, but I don’t even think the By homies trippin on y’all niggas don’t even wack y’all out no more I saw pbgc wack y’all out awhile ago I was shocked like wtf they still exists! Not even talking shit bro cause u seen like a cool bfg like I said ur generation was active I give y’all that but y’all wasn’t use to beef with more then one hood! Y’all couldn’t take the pressure!!

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 2nd, 2021, 1:56 pm

.If u get robbed by a pack of wolves that ain’t honor to me..

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 2nd, 2021, 1:57 pm

DNice wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:18 pm
The best of

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 2nd, 2021, 7:50 pm

DNice wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm
palms I known u on here for 17 years lmao I was being sarcastic when I jokingly said let’s be coo Lol but as a grown man I kno who u are and I would give u a pass but the niggas who got tp I can’t forget .. BY still around bro the west side locos is only people I seen out when I was going thru bfgc palms nice hood lmao!Ain’t nobody took over
by hood nigga! lol u can still see by hit ups all around pico stop playing Pickford still fucked up nigga it’s still By unless u that old u don’t recognize niggas from videos.. y’all are in Culver City y’all not west La idk why y’all say that goofy shit.. west la stop few blocks after Robertson.. this police nigga speaking on 20 year old dms lol I don’t speak on street shit even what u said about the homie TP.. u need to move back over there and help them Noggas start back up niggasdonteven wack y’all out no more y’all so boof
Dude, what are you talking about? You are in no way in any position to give me or anybody a pass. You are an online, keyboard gangster, you aren't doing anything in the streets and you never have. You say you you can't forget who gotcha boy tp, but you haven't done anything about that, and you never will. You need to chill out and relax, you still whining about some 20 some year old shit, you sound like a damn weenie, talking all this crap online. Shut that shit up dude. Lmao

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 2nd, 2021, 7:52 pm

DNice wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:08 pm
The Palms area is in West L.A., not Culver City you sucka ass clown! Culver City is on the other side of Venice Blvd going south. Shut up you stupid muthafuca, you don't know whatchu talkin' about.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 2nd, 2021, 7:55 pm

LAResident wrote:
December 27th, 2020, 11:05 am
I'm all over the west side and never seen a bfgc hit up nowhere in the palms area in my life, you guys aren't not active at all.I'm not talking shit but bfgc is not known at all. Not on the map. Even the Graveyards are known hood even tho they have low numbers of members.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up weenie. We're not all over the city, we're in the Palms area sucka. You ain't even lived in L.A. the majority of your life you buster. You claim you've never seen us hit up, but you know who we are though, and you're here online trying to discredit us, and you know damn well when you saw us, you kept driving, facing forward. Lmao, fuckin' clown.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 2nd, 2021, 8:32 pm

DNice wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 1:51 pm
Blasting fools claim to fame was beefing with the By your self hustlers. And that was their only enemy, that’s all they had to concentrate on.. meanwhile BY got beef left and right with small clicks and big hoods and this is before the drifted beef started.. They are small hood like BFG but had enemies all over west side, the BfG was so trash after they got into more then one beef like once the west side locos started playing ball they were done!!! Not even clowning I’m just saying that’s a Culver City hood! Why bang west LA don’t nobody on the west side like y’all!! Y’all was allies with a hood that use to say “tramp” in front of y’all! Y’all blasting fools worshiped the Venice shore lines and for what? Just cause y’all had a common enemy in the By and playboys lmao bro it’s still BY out there look at sad boy videos if u in the street I kno who is who man stop it.. I’m not in the field at all but I’m aware of what’s going on.. u in denial your hood is no more bro.. when I go to by I still see homies all the time bro.. I wash my clothes over there!! Nigga I even sleep behind the 711 in my car when I use to be to faded to drive home I go right there.. hit ups still all around bro! Y’all got Tp rip a decade ago, but I don’t even think the By homies trippin on y’all niggas don’t even wack y’all out no more I saw pbgc wack y’all out awhile ago I was shocked like wtf they still exists! Not even talking shit bro cause u seen like a cool bfg like I said ur generation was active I give y’all that but y’all wasn’t use to beef with more then one hood! Y’all couldn’t take the pressure!!
Shut your lying, bitch ass up. You already know what happened with the westside mokosK in Woodbine Park back in April 2015. Who played ball nigga? You loudtalkin', bitch ass wannabe pretty boys weren't beefin' with nobody. The HBC's were givin' you niggas the blues, and before that, the pbg's used to rob you niggas back in the 1980's. When y'all call yourselves supposedly beefing with us, the entire westside knows how that turned out and who won that! You bustas keep talkin' about us and the sholines, dude, shut your inaccurate, groupie ass up. We were NEVER allies with them niggas, although a bunch of us do have blood relatives/family from over there, and they weren't hangin' out on our blocks either, and we never were outright enemies with the pbg's. You bustas were always nonfactors, but you wanna turn around and come here to the internet and try to discredit us after about 17 or 18 years, still talkin' shit about us, but you turn around and say you're not in the streets! Dude, stfu! You say we couldn't handle the pressure, pressure from who? We still here bangin' this BFGC, you niggas turned pbg, so who couldn't handle the pressure? You bustas got low on numbers after that shit back in the early 2000's. WE STILL HERE YOU FUCKIN' CLOWN!, DEAL WITH IT!, AND DO SOMETHIN' ABOUT IT!

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LAResident » January 2nd, 2021, 9:31 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 7:55 pm
LAResident wrote:
I'm all over the west side and never seen a bfgc hit up nowhere in the palms area in my life, you guys aren't not active at all.I'm not talking shit but bfgc is not known at all. Not on the map. Even the Graveyards are known hood even tho they have low numbers of members.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up weenie. We're not all over the city, we're in the Palms area sucka. You ain't even lived in L.A. the majority of your life you buster. You claim you've never seen us hit up, but you know who we are though, and you're here online trying to discredit us, and you know damn well when you saw us, you kept driving, facing forward. Lmao, fuckin' clown.
Suck it easy....get in to a real good...

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 2nd, 2021, 9:34 pm

*Hood

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 2nd, 2021, 9:35 pm

BFGC is HEADHUNNAGANG same person. Both claim internet hoods.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 2nd, 2021, 9:36 pm

LAResident wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 9:31 pm
WLA PALMS wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 7:55 pm
LAResident wrote:
Suck it easy....get in to a real good...
Shut up you anonymous, non affiliated weenie. You seen us, like I said, you kept driving and faced forward, you said nothing to us and you wouldn't anyway. Lmao. You online, keyboard gangsters are something else.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 2nd, 2021, 9:37 pm

LAResident wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 9:35 pm
BFGC is HEADHUNNAGANG same person. Both claim internet hoods.
No, we're not!, you internet weirdo ass clown.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 2nd, 2021, 9:43 pm

Shut your non factor, internet hood claiming ass up. Won't wasting my time on you 🤡

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 2nd, 2021, 9:47 pm

LAResident wrote:
January 2nd, 2021, 9:43 pm
Shut your non factor, internet hood claiming ass up. Won't wasting my time on you 🤡
If I were wasting your time, you should have kept my turf out of your mouth and off of your fingers you buster. What?, you didn't think I was going to see what you typed?, you fuckin' clown, and you can't call me a non factor, I already called you that because that's what you are. You're an L.A. resident, you ain't doin' nothin', makin' any kind of noise out in the streets or in the penitentiary. Be quiet. Sucka.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 2nd, 2021, 9:51 pm

“Blastin’ Fools Gangster Crip”
Lol stupidest shit I've ever heard 😂😂😂😂😂

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » January 3rd, 2021, 9:18 am

LAResident wrote:
HEADHUNNAGANG
LOL I forgot about that dude.

I think he has mental issues. Basically a Black man starting a one-man gang in his 40’s. And it’s a Norteno 14 “Downstate” gang from Pasadena. Make that make sense.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 3rd, 2021, 12:25 pm

TheAngels wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 9:18 am
LAResident wrote:
HEADHUNNAGANG
LOL I forgot about that dude.

I think he has mental issues. Basically a Black man starting a one-man gang in his 40’s. And it’s a Norteno 14 “Downstate” gang from Pasadena. Make that make sense.
😂😂 exactly. I always tripped out on him.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 3rd, 2021, 5:03 pm

HahahH I swear to god y’all he has been on here for decades talking... there is no bfg.. I will meet u by myself in the jungles meet me at 711 on colesium and run the head up no pistols 626 3836280 call me I meet u right now internet og

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 3rd, 2021, 5:05 pm

If u don’t want to link don’t even talk no more

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 3rd, 2021, 5:06 pm

Only reason I said jungles cause this buster been hiding over there with no car lol cause I will meet u in ur hood fa sho anywhere in the but fucks give me address

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 3rd, 2021, 5:08 pm

LA resident u are correct on everything u say bro I fuc with u

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 3rd, 2021, 5:37 pm

DNice wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 5:08 pm
We keep it real. Real recognize real bro bro.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DNice » January 3rd, 2021, 6:53 pm

U had me in fucking tears reading comments lmao

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 3rd, 2021, 7:04 pm

DNice wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 6:53 pm
He a fucking 🤡 bro, I'm from the 4 corners (Venice) but now live in South LA, I've been all over the west side... how is he going to come on here and lie about a fake ass internet hood being active in these streets. His ass been on here for close to 20 fucking years claiming to put in work and hit prison yards 😂😅🤣 he's a clown🤡 he gets all his street info from here and monster kody’s book. He a pathetic ass lame. If he ever feeling some type of way I'm on king and normandie we'll meet up behind the burger factory and knock his ass out real quick.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 3rd, 2021, 8:09 pm

DNice wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 5:03 pm
HahahH I swear to god y’all he has been on here for decades talking... there is no bfg.. I will meet u by myself in the jungles meet me at 711 on colesium and run the head up no pistols 626 3836280 call me I meet u right now internet og
shut up you sucker ass clown. If there was no bfg, then why have you been here on the internet, talking shit about us off and on for the past 18 years? Do you realize how bitchified stupid you sound? We don't exist but you know about us, snitchin' and mad at us. Lmao, I'm done.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 3rd, 2021, 8:34 pm

LAResident wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 7:04 pm
DNice wrote:
He a fucking 🤡 bro, I'm from the 4 corners (Venice) but now live in South LA, I've been all over the west side... how is he going to come on here and lie about a fake ass internet hood being active in these streets. His ass been on here for close to 20 fucking years claiming to put in work and hit prison yards 😂😅🤣 he's a clown🤡 he gets all his street info from here and monster kody’s book. He a pathetic ass lame. If he ever feeling some type of way I'm on king and normandie we'll meet up behind the burger factory and knock his ass out real quick.
You ain't knockin' out nobody. I drive down King and Normandie damn every day, and I sure don't see weenies like you up there at no Burger Factory. Clown, what I don't understand is why are you talkin' trash about us now when you weren't before? What does that say about you? Whore. Lmao

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 3rd, 2021, 9:11 pm

LAResident wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 7:04 pm
DNice wrote:
You're from Venice, but you live in South L.A. Lmao, you lame, that explains everything. You mad behind what happened to that clown 2xxtras? Lmao, yeah, he had extras all right, that's why he's no longer here. Lmao, you from Venice, but you ain't from lacesK though, but you live in South L.A. though, and fuck your 4 corners and fuck veniceK. Period! Do somethin' about it! Buster.

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by LAResident » January 3rd, 2021, 9:27 pm

I ain't no shoelace dumb ass foo, I ain't black. Ain't from v13 either.
Wtf is a 2extra??? Lame ass butter finger don't make sense.
Can't say fuck palms because them white folk out their never done anything bad to me but fuck your internet gang. Bitchass Foo!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » January 3rd, 2021, 9:30 pm

LAResident wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 5:37 pm
DNice wrote:
January 3rd, 2021, 5:08 pm
We keep it real. Real recognize real bro bro.
You're not keepin' nothin' real. You're an internet lame ass weirdo who been quiet all this time, but now all of a sudden in 2021, you start claimin' veniceK and you got an issue. Lmao, why now though? Why weren't you claiming veniceK before? Why were you peaceful and cool all this time, but now in 2021, you're tuff here on the internet? Clown.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”