WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.

WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Unread post by 909 » December 19th, 2003, 8:18 pm

ay yo i was just wondring they any niggaz or vatoz will you let a down ass white boy in the set or clique cuase i seen a bunch of white cripz in a gang and they gotta be hardcore deep to join the ish iight no offense to the white ppl jw

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: WHITE CRIPZ AND BLOODZ

Unread post by wcrockets » December 19th, 2003, 9:56 pm

Been asked and answered already 909. Use the search button up top and read through the threads. You'll most likely find that most of your general type of questions like this one have already been answered. Peace.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 19th, 2003, 9:58 pm

look here 909, if you havent already learned then you WILL learn that there are killas in ALL RACES. there be white boy killers too. just cause they white DONT mean they cowards. alot of it has to do with the inviornment they grew up in, what was drummed into their head by the peeps/homies they chill with and what certain situation comes up. some, BUT NOT ALL, white boys who be kicking it with chicans or blacks feel a little more pressure to "fit in" and they take it one step further to prove themselves AND WILL PEEL YOUR CAP to show they one of the fellas. 8)

Unread post by 909 » December 19th, 2003, 10:36 pm

LISTEN STAT i didnt say white ppl are cowards and shit like that im just wondering ok and i know there killaz in err race ok

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 20th, 2003, 1:14 am

Do the white/asian/mexican cripps/bloods in prison hang with the other members or their own race?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 20th, 2003, 1:54 am

invincibable, from what i've seen in there a white crip or blood is looked down very much so by ALMOST all whites, the raza looks down on a chicano crip much worse. i've seen shit jump off in the yard AND in the cell block where the white crips got rushed and beat down by the other woods. i've seen that on more than one occasion. i've also seen the raza deal with their issue and it wasnt too pretty. i guess it would be a hard choice for a white crip or blood to go with his hood or go against his own race. i've also seen some hispanic's who be claiming crip or blood on the streets but when they get to the pen they try to play it off like they straight surenos and when they got their covers pulled they were dealt with and went to Protective Custody with alot of holes in them. its a different life in there, there are definately lines you dont cross.
in there its a small society and more often than not you gonna run into someone you did out here on the streets. and you can LOSE YOUR LIFE so damm easy. if you fuck somebody out here and you see him in one of the 30-something pens in cali then you better be man enough to handle your biz, theres 4 ways you can go about it.
1) get em up with your rival
2) dont do shit and become a hoe and take your ass whuppin
3) if you labeled a weak ass hoe then start droppin your drawls and sellin that ass to pay off your enemie so they dont put holes in your ass
4) take your ass to PROTECTIVE CUSTODY!
if that ever happens then your career as a gangsta is over cause that jacket will follow you for the rest of your days.
some of these lil youngsters who be coming up in here DONT HAVE A CLUE OF WHATS IN STORE FOR THEM ONCE THEY GET TO A HARDCORE PEN... some of them may laugh at this post but thats cool too cause i'm telling the real.let them just keep ridin and work there way up there and then they can enjoy the madness in there too.
anyways...peace... 8)

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 20th, 2003, 3:53 am

thanks alot. So mostly they will be dealt with by their own race? But will the other blood/cripps not protect them? Do they have to prove themselves to them?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 20th, 2003, 3:55 am

I heard Pegleg (one of original EMe members) was white and alot of whites are in hispanic gangs and accepted why would the other whites not look down them as much as white cripps/bloods?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 20th, 2003, 6:17 am

hi inviciable... i guess the reason being that whites and mecican are tighter than white and blacks or mexicans and blacks. at least in the state prison system. you have also got to realize that at back in the 60's when peg leg and my homeboy huero shy cane on the scene it wasnt too much like today. sure there probably always was whites being crips or bloods and some whites in chicano varrios and i'm sure there has always been problems on what i spoke on but i can only speak on when i was around and what i have seen. i'm sure alot of white boys in the pen dont like the idea of one of theirs hanging with the ese's but they dont be hating enough on the idea to go against a force that would "thrill that ass"... i am not even trying to be a smart ass by saying that, i just say it cause i know how deep the chican (sur) car is and what they are capable of doing cause i've done close to 22 years in there and after spending that long you know the politics and seen this kinda shit happening every day almost... 8)

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 20th, 2003, 6:38 am

HOMIE YOU KNEW HUERO SHY ...I KNOW WE SHOULD NOT BE TALKIN ABOUT THIS LOLOL BUT YOU WERE PART OF THE BIG ORGANISATION ?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 20th, 2003, 6:45 am

nah casper. never got into that cause but i have 5 homies from my hood ARTESIA who are in the EME right now. thats alot of gente from a varrio my size, i grew up with huero shy's brother randy (joker) and his sister rene in my hood, i was also in tehachapi with shy's brother randy back in '85...i dont mind putting out there that i know shy's family but as you can see i aint putting NONE of his biz out for the world to see. anyways peace homie... 8)

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 20th, 2003, 9:47 pm

[img]http://russian.4t.com/imgs/guys2.gif[/img]
The guy on the lower left is what a white killer looks like.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 20th, 2003, 10:16 pm

i've seen real white killas buddy. mafia type looking mofos in Poland and in Ukraine and Russians too.

Other than Crips, Bloods of white people, i havnt heard of them that much. I think the white crips and bloods or whites in Latin gangs like to keep it low, and they dont like the media coverage or being talked about.
Other than that, the most I have seen whites with is Latin gangs. maybe some black gangs too.

good topic.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 21st, 2003, 2:41 am

stateraised2000 wrote: i'm sure alot of white boys in the pen dont like the idea of one of theirs hanging with the ese's but they dont be hating enough on the idea to go against a force that would "thrill that ass
I thought the Mexicans and whites (as well as blacks) were all enemies? Are the Mexicans really that powerful in California? I would be really interested in the tactics they use.

If you're white and you walk in a place full of black people or if you're black and walk into a place full of white people (and your not used to be around them much) you feel like evryone is looking at you and uneasy. I think that has alot to do with the bad black/white relations in prison. Mexicans on the other hand look like a mix between blacks and whites (not too dark and not to light) so they fit in with bothr groups well.

caineIsignz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caineIsignz » December 21st, 2003, 7:26 am

Invincible wrote:
stateraised2000 wrote: i'm sure alot of white boys in the pen dont like the idea of one of theirs hanging with the ese's but they dont be hating enough on the idea to go against a force that would "thrill that ass
I thought the Mexicans and whites (as well as blacks) were all enemies? Are the Mexicans really that powerful in California? I would be really interested in the tactics they use.

If you're white and you walk in a place full of black people or if you're black and walk into a place full of white people (and your not used to be around them much) you feel like evryone is looking at you and uneasy. I think that has alot to do with the bad black/white relations in prison. Mexicans on the other hand look like a mix between blacks and whites (not too dark and not to light) so they fit in with bothr groups well.
i think that more white thugs hand with the mexicans more than they hang with the blacks. the white & mexican beef isnt that big compared to the race war with blacks and mexicans.
well the thing is, it doesnt matter, white or black or mexican or watever. anyone could be a killer. like someone said before, matters where they were raised and how they were raised and who they chilled with when they was younger

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 1:20 am

Shit.. White people are mobbers, too.
Last edited by Cheeks on January 12th, 2004, 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Re: WHITE CRIPS AND BLOODS

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 1st, 2004, 1:44 am

there is hella white catz from mansfield gangsta crips

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » January 1st, 2004, 2:03 am

Where do the mansfield gangsta crips kick it?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 12th, 2004, 5:57 pm

Website says: "Mansfield 7 One of several sets of Crips. High-powered members drive Lexuses. 600-series Mercedes-Benzes. Also have links to some hip-hop and rap artists Small group, but they watch out for each other. Main revenue source Drugs by the kilo. They also traffic in guns."

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » January 12th, 2004, 6:37 pm

Invincible wrote:Where do the mansfield gangsta crips kick it?
mansfields be posted at roscoes, okie dog, the cottage bar those is all on pico. They also be at the lees donuts on olympic and la brea

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » January 21st, 2004, 7:27 pm

Cheeks wrote:@$%*.. White people are mobbers, too.
Yea.........Cheeks is a straight up killer......oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ssssssccccaaaarrrrryyyyy.........

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 22nd, 2004, 4:47 am

Yes, sir.. Bastard.

Anways, it's true that if a white crip or blood want's to kick it with the black crips and bloods in prison, they have to put in the most work outta all of them, right?

Edited: Fixed the question.

Monkeywrench
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Monkeywrench » January 22nd, 2004, 3:38 pm

^^^^ Seems you've seen too many movies......

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » February 22nd, 2004, 3:57 pm

Again, what? Huh? Again Im a Joe Average Wood. Whites riding with blacks get dealt with. In cali, when you get outta the county, whites and southern mexicans for the most part have a working relationship. But that blows up too. The reason Chicanos are so strong is numbers. And ruthlessness when it gets down to it. Whites are the minority not only in the joint but in the state. As matter of fact, whites are the minority in the whole world and have always been. But most people still cannot confess the truth. AGain here is reality 101 at least here in California.
1. If you are white and some black set is letting you ride with them, your probebly buying all the 40's and rollin in your car.
2. You will almost for sure be the one who takes the fall for anything dirty.
3. Basically, your the punk.
I dont mean to disrespect forum rules. But I have lived in the urban jungle all my life here in Culver City, and I have seen it first hand.
White boys need to keep to their own and respect their own first, just as blacks and browns and asians do. Get caught playing black gangster in any institution here and your a dead man. No chance of ever shaking that jacket.

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » February 22nd, 2004, 4:20 pm

I agree 100% with AcmeWhiteBread. I have seen a few white dudes hang with black gangs and they fit the bill Acme described to a tee.
The reality is indeed that you can be white and run with another race on these streets but behind those walls is a whole different game. No race car is going to stick their neck out for someone not of their own time and time again simply because that person wants to be down...dead weight gets pushed out the car real quick like and if you don't match then you are the first to go.
I have been in the pen and seen first hand white-boys claimin crip or blood be sacraficed on the yard. I have seen the shit in the street too.
I know that there are some white boys with heart running around in LA but they wont be there for long...expendable in the eyes of black gangs. I don't know the point of view from any other side.
I am not naiive nor ignorant and I know that for every hardcore black dude there is an equally hard whiteboy or mexican...that is a given. However, there is a time and a place for integration...gang bangin aint one of them.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 22nd, 2004, 7:33 pm

i agree with both what AcmeWhiteBread and tatta say. just cause these white boys THINK there homies and in the car DOES NOT make them that. i have also seen what tatta has seen happen to them. when they running with them there being told "homie" this and "homie" that and they get pumped up thinkin they one of the fellas UNTIL a situation comes up and a decision has to be made concerning them. ha ha, guess who gets left holdin the bag...and you right acme about most of the time its the white boy being played for his car, alcohol/drugs, or whatever. most of them whiteboys tryin to fit in feel they have to "buy" in or feel that they have to offer something just to be accepted. its a damm shame but thats the way it is and has always been as far as i can remember. although there may be exceptions, there are VERY FEW
exceptions to the rule...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 22nd, 2004, 9:51 pm

og goldie from the notorious park village compton crip gang is one of them .

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 22nd, 2004, 10:40 pm

hey now...whats up casper. goldie is what? accepted and one of the fellas or a white boy who be gettin played?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 23rd, 2004, 6:53 am

a proud member of a notorious compton hood doin time...anyway i agree with yall ...thats true for most of the cases ....

InterestedGuy

Unread post by InterestedGuy » February 23rd, 2004, 9:41 pm

I wonder what others here think about this topic, like Real for example. Not all whites that end up going to jail are racist or want to be part of a white power gang. Sometimes they're a product of their environment as much as any other race.

But if they are rejected by Bloods or Crips on the whole, even if that is how they grew up, how else are whites supposed to survive in prison? You can't fault a white person or any other race for thinking about self preservation when in the pen. Gangs by their very nature are based on racial and ethnic pride/superiority. I suppose you can't make generalizations about whites who end up in white power gangs, when you can't accept them in black gangs.

Just my 2 cents.

worldwide
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by worldwide » March 7th, 2004, 6:15 am

casper i got a cuzzin from pvcc he used to always tell me about goldie
and i never believed him until he was on the news for that known crime back in 99 was it

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2004, 9:17 am

Thats some interesting shit right there.
Up in T dot, color aint a real issue
On that note, races will always have there conflicts .
But in A multicultural City like toronto, you would grow up with people from different races.
but u do feel comfortable with your own color, it aint a big deal
There are white crips and bloods out here, they just seen as one of the mans dem.
If you down, you down, period
Its like this

Whites & Blacks(get along most of the time)
Whites & Skinheads(Whites hate skinheads, cause they make them look bad)
Blacks & Cooli's=[Guyana, Trinidad] (they often get along)
Cooli's & Mid eastern(They dislike each other,usually conflict)
Asians & Blacks[ They cool, but some asians are very xenophobic)
Whites & asians(They cool too)
Whites & Cooli's (Sometimes there's conflicts)

Issues ascend within all races....