New York gangs (Bronx) II

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: New York gangs (Bronx) II

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 15th, 2005, 9:41 pm

spanish cat? but west end loCs is ass dey some lil surenos , south is definatly loced out

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 18th, 2005, 10:33 am

The emergence of un-cali affiliated gangs in response to the recent emergence of bloods and crips in NY since recently. you know of the bonez? located tracy towers. madd mobb.

and whats the name of the new female orientated blood gang? its called 20 something i believe

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 18th, 2005, 1:08 pm

BG MLOCO wrote:YEA KICCKER LOCCSTA SAID ETG IS 2X AND IM ETG AND I KNOW ALL ETGS ARE TRAYS ANY WAY TO Q AND YUNG K THANX because THIS NICCA OLO IS AN OFFICIAL GANGBANG GROUPIE. I CLEARLY STATED THAT MY SET WAS ESTABLISHED IN SOUTHSIDE JAMAICA QUEENS, FROM 40 HOUSES TO SOUTH RD TO BAISLEY BLVD, BUT I LIVE IN BROOKLYN I WAS RAISED IN EAST NEW YORK I CHILL IN QUEENS I WAS COURTED IN QUEENS U DICC HEAD, DAMN MY SET IS FROM QUEENS BUT I CURRENTLY LIVE IN EAST NEW YORK WHAT IS SO HARD TO FN UNDERSTAND DAMN, MOST OF THE HOMIES REST IN SOUTHSIDE BUT LIKE 10 OF US LIVE IN EAST NEW YORK, WE GO TO QUEENS FOR MEETINGS, AT BAISLEY PARK, AND DISCUSS OUR BUSINESS, OLO UR NOT A GANG MEMBER, AFFILIATE OR EVEN A G AT THAT STAY IN A PUNKS PLACE U COME ON THIS SITE FOR INFO AND U DONT EVEN STATE ANY THING THAT IS TRUE OR EVEN HAVE SOME CREDIBILITY, because U SHOULDNT EVEN HAVE THE ACCESS TO THIS SITE FOR PUNKS LIKE U IM OUT 3X

NICCU THIS LOCCSTU WUT ARE U A TATALTAIL COME ON just cause ya blocC 83st dont make u a trey as a set yall claim trey but yall came from a dueCe hood so i can give a fucC wut nicCuz is saying

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 18th, 2005, 1:21 pm

EVERYbODY TALCIN BOUT THEY HOOD THIS THEY HOOD THAT BUT DONT WANNA GIVE IT UP 2 ONE OF THE LONGEST NOT BIGGEST BUT LONGEST RUNNING CRIP SETS IN NYC AND THATS SANTANA BLOCC
SAY WUT U WANT BUT DONT GET OFF THAT 2 TRAIN ON INTERVILLE OR SIMPSON AND IF U COMING FROM THE back WAY THINcIN U A G DONT CROSS 165ST THINC U BOUT SOMETHIN SET TRIP OUR MIDDLE NAME

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 18th, 2005, 2:02 pm

for all yall so called ETG fo the record that set is stacCed off with one hand yall thro blood and 30s 2 thro yall set the CorreCt way is 3fingers out thumb and pinCy folded if ya dont thro it like that then ya aint etG

the Original blocC Gang nicCu

yall try 2 question my locCness ya sound like a fool
before yall down the loC

tell me wut ya blU flag stand 4?

i have nt got a response yet but yall all claim like yall kno wut yall in

wut crip stand 4 how yall claim and dont kno wut the name stand 4 ?

yall claim 2 be real yeah real foolish
kno wut u claim before u get down or ull end up like most just a fool who hates slobz in a bLu flag

why we sag on the left ?

3question that was never answered but everybody wanna speaC on the blocC loC like we aint real until yall respond in the correCt way i should hear shit

SANTANA BLOCC ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING IF NOT THEE LONGEST RUNNING CRIP GANG IN NYC

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 18th, 2005, 2:11 pm

purplecityhello wrote:The emergence of un-cali affiliated gangs in response to the recent emergence of bloods and crips in NY since recently. you know of the bonez? located tracy towers. madd mobb.

and whats the name of the new female orientated blood gang? its called 20 something i believe

Bones is dem dominican cats?

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 18th, 2005, 2:34 pm

TrUSlobKillU wrote:for all yall so called ETG fo the record that set is stacCed off with one hand yall thro blood and 30s 2 thro yall set the CorreCt way is 3fingers out thumb and pinCy folded if ya dont thro it like that then ya aint etG

the Original blocC Gang nicCu

yall try 2 question my locCness ya sound like a fool
before yall down the loC

tell me wut ya blU flag stand 4?

i have nt got a response yet but yall all claim like yall kno wut yall in

wut crip stand 4 how yall claim and dont kno wut the name stand 4 ?

yall claim 2 be real yeah real foolish
kno wut u claim before u get down or ull end up like most just a fool who hates slobz in a bLu flag

why we sag on the left ?

3question that was never answered but everybody wanna speaC on the blocC loC like we aint real until yall respond in the correCt way i should hear shit

SANTANA BLOCC ONE OF THE LONGEST RUNNING IF NOT THEE LONGEST RUNNING CRIP GANG IN NYC
now Cuz ima C stright up niccaz aint even tryin to discredit tana i aint neva cross none of yall for me 2 decide weather yall cool or not point blank. with yall being 1 of the longest around NY i dunno except for what u tell us i kno 30z was gettin it craccn back then early in the game i juss neva heard of tanas being deep/active/ gettin cake like that for all i know yall got some hood niccas maybe not. i neva been on interville nor simpson 4 that matter ,know what im sayin? but hell yah u gonna catch heat from other hoods if u push yah shit like nobody else can ROC we all LOC when it come down to us and we all bk.....and Cuz if us NY LOCs be so quiCC to smash on each other were getting no where we already out numbered all crazy by the other side niccaz goin cacc and forth over this set shit it should 90/914 83 tana n and other Cz rydin keepin it hood from treys 2 nhood dont get me wrong this aint cali.. i aint tryin to sound like a hypacrit* the least bit u gotta do what u gotta do but food for thought for everybody

Keep it 90z 914 style Nz^ Cz^ NhC

Shadygrayloc823

Unread post by Shadygrayloc823 » February 18th, 2005, 3:46 pm

lol well said Yung K pay this Tana no mind he acting like he 50 or something feening for attention.

Reeky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Reeky » February 18th, 2005, 5:00 pm

yung_k wrote:spanish cat? but west end loCs is ass dey some lil surenos , south is definatly loced out
yea he half rican half black.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 19th, 2005, 9:34 am

i think i kno who u talkin bout he dont bang

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 19th, 2005, 1:10 pm

You guys are all crip right? i know the blood to crip ratio is unbalanced. But i grew up in the Bronx a good portion of my life and i frequent over there and honestly i dont see too many crips. which gang is biggest population wise--- i was told Insane and their numbers are somewhere around 50

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 20th, 2005, 12:02 pm

[quote="purplecityhello"]You guys are all crip right? i know the blood to crip ratio is unbalanced. But i grew up in the Bronx a good portion of my life and i frequent over there and honestly i dont see too many crips. which gang is biggest population wise--- i was

im in the cronx now but im from new roCh (borders) where the b/c ratio is crazy unbalanCed in our fav but in the bx i dunno i would say insane also over near the boston rd area i dont really mess with 2 bx locs like that so i wouldnt really kno

TrU
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TrU » February 21st, 2005, 11:38 am

now its we all crip and aint getting kno where its sets like your who come out the blu and swear they bang and been doing it lol ya JR.high school gang LOL while most sets grew and fell we kept the same num# nicCuz like yall who dont really kno shit about crip wanna run the mouth do u kno wut hmc is stupid who u thinC was banging hmc with 30 and 92hoova thats a harlem thinG u crip from harlem u hmc u dicChead talC wut u kno we aint gotta make our name known nicCuz aint coming 2 the hood anyway

SbEC

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 21st, 2005, 1:18 pm

haahha u got shit all twisted old dog i ain't trying 2 peaCe shit you acting like your cet superloCs lol your cet aint get deep cuz niccaz wasen't feeling yall, that's the truth if u want to be real bout it, tell the truth if yall got the same numbers ur set fulla old jaccs lol am i wrong?....hmc harlem mafia.......point? ur sayin hmc was only in harlem it mighta statred there? but its in the bx also dic, and either way they 10 times deeper they yall......and 4 sho i stay tryin to push some loC shit out hea so dont take it as me tryin to peaCe u at all.... i jus keep it real...... nicca said jr high set out the blu? man u could C personally how the set roll i aint tryin to keep this goin cuz u dont seem to comprehend the set is in new ro u could roll with tana to see whass craccn need i say more?

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 2:39 pm

haha yo K.g let these youngboys be man

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 2:40 pm

haha dudes on here is trippin hard

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 2:49 pm

im trippin out how dude said its westside pirus in baychester

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 21st, 2005, 2:51 pm

Nigga im trippin right along with you I dun kno there exact origin but thats where i seen a couple niggas letting the red drip out the left pocket.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 3:35 pm

i hear you rgz

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 3:46 pm

last time i checked the bay didnt really bang like that except edenwald pjs...but usually baychester had alot of neighborhood beef between edenwald ,secor the valley and co-op

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 21st, 2005, 5:12 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:last time i checked the bay didnt really bang like that except edenwald pjs...but usually baychester had alot of neighborhood beef between edenwald ,secor the valley and co-op
in co-op city theres some gang of crips, i guessed they switched up their names and all the rules to match trends out there on Bartow ave that have affiliated themselves directly with 5 percenters (dont ask me who where or why) and they aint no young dudes. they in their mid 20s -- calling themselves "Crook Cypha" or sumtin of that nature. And there have been a recent emergence of 5% subgroups ( im not gonna say sets since the nation of gods and earths isnt a gang)

5 Bean God U -- in Rikers which is Blood related

50-10 - out in Harlem, who have recently been beefing with ALL the gangs (not warring) truthfully ive never seen a full scale blood-crip war besides out there near tracy towers and throggsneck in 97 or 98-- i was a senior at stevo. And the Latin Kings and 5 Percenters in like 92 where the lady and the bouncer got killed in front of the club in the L.E.S.

Brooklyn Gods - based out of east NY who have been beefing with the Gods in Harlem for a long time --- even tho Allah stressed when u have seperation u make Devil

Supreme Team - Based out of Queens, ya all know the story of supreme mcGriff

7OD (seven O.D.) and American Cream Team (not the rap group) - in shaolin

and various other street teams thru out NY City , and theres 7OD in rochester --- all of the ones ive named have been around for a while, some longer than others but the crip one i named is fairly new

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 21st, 2005, 5:13 pm

and if any of you are 5 Percenters or have any in your family help petition this site off the web http://www.segag.org/hateinfo/fr5er.html send e-mails to theblackstola@yahoo.com

NOGD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by NOGD » February 21st, 2005, 5:25 pm

are 93 bloods on real piru blood lit or are they on vice lords people nation. cause the ones i meet where on people nation lit(chicago)

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 21st, 2005, 5:34 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:haha yo K.g let these youngboys be man
tru tru these niccaz crazy

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 21st, 2005, 5:40 pm

NOGD wrote:are 93 bloods on real piru blood lit or are they on vice lords people nation. cause the ones i meet where on people nation lit(chicago)
93 lit is a mixture of both, to help all you people out. NY Bloods made up their own shit basically, and as soon as too many outsiders start knowing they ish they switch it up - oaths, slang, and codes change at a moments notice- and remember those who write the history are people like me and you who might bend things to fit them in their favor, i KNOW for a fact the first Blood gang in rikers and spofford was 183 Wildstone which dropped the wildstone and eventually branched into 93.

TheHomieQ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheHomieQ » February 21st, 2005, 5:53 pm

i hear u purplecity.but co-op city sections got small sets i think section 4 or 5 was where the crips u talkin about be at.but co-op city or the bronx period is no place for out of town sets to be at.its not stable,dudes aint loyal ,and to many clowns messed it up for real dudes to eat

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 21st, 2005, 6:01 pm

them loC niccaz was on a dvd i think it coulda been smac i dont remember they was rappin though in the stairways in one of them coop buildings hella ratchets

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 21st, 2005, 6:11 pm

yung_k wrote:them loC niccaz was on a dvd i think it coulda been smac i dont remember they was rappin though in the stairways in one of them coop buildings hella ratchets
which smack DVD? i own them all plus i got most of em on my site --- http://www.mixunit.com

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 21st, 2005, 7:01 pm

cuzzin im not even sure which dvd it was on ill checc a lil later i peeped it at the homies cribi think it was the 1 with cam and dem nicca i may be wrong though they had a part on the dvd where they was doin 1 of there traccs

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 21st, 2005, 7:05 pm

yung_k wrote:cuzzin im not even sure which dvd it was on ill checc a lil later i peeped it at the homies cribi think it was the 1 with cam and dem nicca i may be wrong though they had a part on the dvd where they was doin 1 of there traccs

i went thru my library and found it, thanks for the help - its DVD .8... check out F.E.D.S. DVD also, thats how i found out about this site

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » February 21st, 2005, 10:01 pm

no doubt cuz

Early
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Early » February 21st, 2005, 11:02 pm

TheHomieQ wrote:last time i checked the bay didnt really bang like that except edenwald pjs...but usually baychester had alot of neighborhood beef between edenwald ,secor the valley and co-op
yea... Edenwald and Secor is BLooded out. Co-op is mainly G-Shine Terriotory but Crips have some members in certain sections of Co-Op. Shotgun mafia crip or something of that nature.