Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: Southern California gangs (San Diego) II

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 23rd, 2005, 3:25 pm

gmoney623 wrote:any one heard of Asian Insane Boyz, are they still around.
YEAH, AIB HAS SOME LIL CATS STILL RUNNING AROUND. NOT MAKING MUCH NOISE THESE DAYS THOUGH.

gmoney623

Unread post by gmoney623 » February 23rd, 2005, 5:11 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:
gmoney623 wrote:any one heard of Asian Insane Boyz, are they still around.
YEAH, AIB HAS SOME LIL CATS STILL RUNNING AROUND. NOT MAKING MUCH NOISE THESE DAYS THOUGH.
which filipino gang is making all noises in southeast..

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 5:19 pm

i heard Lil Africa Piru is extinct. and some1 sed there was a Filipino Blood gang called Sigy SIgy sumthin. What the fu-ck is that? i never heard of it. my boy from daygo. he's LPP.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » February 23rd, 2005, 8:08 pm

wizdom wrote:i heard Lil Africa Piru is extinct. and some1 sed there was a Filipino Blood gang called Sigy SIgy sumthin. What the fu-ck is that? i never heard of it. my boy from daygo. he's LPP.
The Swahilis from LIL AFRICA are alive and well. Just laying low lately, a lot of warfare this past year, and a lot of bodies have dropped all around.
S.D.P.D. have been putting the heat because of the publicity from the media coverage having scared the politicians.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 8:35 pm

word, damn. thats kool. do they B speakin swahili. i know some Piru sets in the east B learning swahili or something. it depends what OG u have.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 24th, 2005, 10:17 am

gmoney623 wrote:which filipino gang is making all noises in southeast..
I'D HAVE TO SAY:

BAHALA NA BARKADA
B DOWN BOYS
SATANAS
STATE SIDE ISLANDERS (they are trying to make a come back)

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 24th, 2005, 10:20 am

wizdom wrote:and some1 sed there was a Filipino Blood gang called Sigy SIgy sumthin. What the fu-ck is that? i never heard of it. my boy from daygo. he's LPP.
THERE'S A FILIPINO GANG CALLED SIGE SIGE OR SIGUE SIGUE, I BELIEVE THEY SPELL IT BOTH WAYS. THEY HAVE SOME IN THE BAY AREA AND I BELIEVE IN LOS ANGELES, BUT NOT IN DAGO. IT ORIGINATED FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND CAME TO THE STATES.

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » February 24th, 2005, 3:38 pm

wizdom wrote:i heard Lil Africa Piru is extinct. and some1 sed there was a Filipino Blood gang called Sigy SIgy sumthin. What the fu-ck is that? i never heard of it. my boy from daygo. he's LPP.
LPP?....hmmm....how old is your boy from SD? fyi, if he's younger than 40, then maybe your boy is LPP (Lincoln Park Piru). But if your boy is a youngin' claimin' LPP, then he is either lyin' or tryin to commit suicide. Bruh, Lincoln Park dropped the other "p" or "piru" from their set back in 1982 due to ongoing beefs with Skyline Park Piru. It ain't been "LPP" for over 20 years.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 24th, 2005, 5:21 pm

wizdom wrote:and some1 sed there was a Filipino Blood gang called Sigy SIgy sumthin. What the fu-ck is that? i never heard of it. my boy from daygo. he's LPP.
THERE'S A FILIPINO GANG CALLED SIGE SIGE OR SIGUE SIGUE, I BELIEVE THEY SPELL IT BOTH WAYS. THEY HAVE SOME IN THE BAY AREA AND I BELIEVE IN LOS ANGELES, BUT NOT IN DAGO. IT ORIGINATED FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND CAME TO THE STATES.
Is they Blood?

My boy is like like 21, i was in daygo and i know all about that Skyline Beef. Shit popped off Because a Skyline kalled some1 a "Lemon". i was like why u so mad bekause he kalled u a "Lemon". he said it was like a diss to Lincoln Park. im not from killa kali so i dont know

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 24th, 2005, 5:40 pm

wizdom wrote:Is they Blood?

My boy is like like 21, i was in daygo and i know all about that Skyline Beef. Shit popped off Because a Skyline kalled some1 a "Lemon". i was like why u so mad bekause he kalled u a "Lemon". he said it was like a diss to Lincoln Park. im not from killa kali so i dont know
YEAH LINCOLN PARK ARE BLOODS. THEY ARE KNOWN AS LPB-LINCOLN PARK BLOODS. THEY SPORT THE COLOR GREEN AND FLAG GREEN RAGS. "LEPRACHAUN" IS A DISS WORD FOR LINCOLNS.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 25th, 2005, 11:32 am

wizdom wrote:Is they Blood?

YEAH LINCOLN PARK ARE BLOODS. THEY ARE KNOWN AS LPB-LINCOLN PARK BLOODS. THEY SPORT THE COLOR GREEN AND FLAG GREEN RAGS. "LEPRACHAUN" IS A DISS WORD FOR LINCOLNS.
Yea im not from there or nothing, my boy is from there and i visited him like twise in his hood. they do B sporting green tho. but uh i heard that Sigue Sigue, was a Blood gang. are the official, fakes, or not even Blood at all?

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 25th, 2005, 3:40 pm

wizdom wrote:but uh i heard that Sigue Sigue, was a Blood gang. are the official, fakes, or not even Blood at all?
NAW THERE NOT BLOODS. THEY DON'T CLAIM COLORS. THEY ARE A TRUE FILIPINO GANG, STRAIGHT FROM THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS. IT CAME TO THE STATES IN THE BAY AREA AROUND THE 60'S OR 70'S. THEN THEY STARTED IN PLACES WHERE THERE WAS A FILIPINO POPULATION LIKE LOS ANGELES, ETC... I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE EVEN AROUND ANYMORE OR EVEN ACTIVE.

stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stickupkidakaBIGBANDIT » February 26th, 2005, 8:58 am

To the homie from ESt if there are any 14's they don't hang out in SD like they may portray. It's impossible for that to go on we take are gang banging serious around here.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 26th, 2005, 12:11 pm

wizdom wrote:but uh i heard that Sigue Sigue, was a Blood gang. are the official, fakes, or not even Blood at all?
NAW THERE NOT BLOODS. THEY DON'T CLAIM COLORS. THEY ARE A TRUE FILIPINO GANG, STRAIGHT FROM THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS. IT CAME TO THE STATES IN THE BAY AREA AROUND THE 60'S OR 70'S. THEN THEY STARTED IN PLACES WHERE THERE WAS A FILIPINO POPULATION LIKE LOS ANGELES, ETC... I DON'T KNOW IF THEY ARE EVEN AROUND ANYMORE OR EVEN ACTIVE.
i feel u. thats kool. i dont know kause i heard or some1 told me they was blood or something. or kicked it with bloods. i dont even know. i might mis-heard or something.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 26th, 2005, 9:42 pm

GTS wrote:Your probably the funniest scrap I've ever heard

your quote
"AND GTS, ESE U LIVE IN VALLEJO, THATS LIKE SAYING YOU'RE FROM IOWA."

Do you remember that your in Minnesota and your talkin about Vallejo, 100,000 population your hilarious. You couldn't hang out here ratta. Eat a dick and keep wipin old man diapers you fuccin lame ass.

no joke man, i've been to minneapolis minnesota however you spell it and it will rape vallejo anytime when it comes to crime, as a matter of fact i have family in vallejo and when i go there to that that town to me it looks like a rich city with hills & sht.

1904Rep

Unread post by 1904Rep » February 26th, 2005, 10:08 pm

trickeration station what colors do STS claim and who are there enemies and allies..

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 27th, 2005, 4:18 pm

1904Rep wrote:trickeration station what colors do STS claim and who are there enemies and allies..
SATANAS DOES NOT CLAIM ANY COLORS. THEY WEAR STUFF WITH THE DEVIL ON IT. SO U MIGHT CATCH THEM WEARING BLUE, LIKE DUKE BLUE DEVILS CLOTHING OR RED, LIKE NEW JERSEY DEVILS CLOTHING. THEY HAVE NO ALLIES AND THEY ARE BEEFING IT WITH, B DOWN, BAHALA NA BARKADA, PARADISE HILLS X3, STATE SIDE ISLANDERS, AND THE OTHER SMALLERS SETS AROUND THAT AREA.

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 27th, 2005, 5:36 pm

CHECK OUT THIS DVD:
[img]http://shop.siccness.net/images/RAP%20OR%20DIE.jpg[/img]
IT'S ABOUT THE RAP GAME IN SAN DIEGO.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 27th, 2005, 5:40 pm

Trickeration Station wrote:CHECK OUT THIS DVD:
[img]http://shop.siccness.net/images/RAP%20OR%20DIE.jpg[/img]
IT'S ABOUT THE RAP GAME IN SAN DIEGO.
where u get that DVD at? is hot? do they show Mitchy Slick's hood and everythang? Mitchy iss hot!

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 27th, 2005, 5:44 pm

IF YOUR IN SAN DIEGO, U CAN GET IT AT FAM MART. FOR ANYBODY OUTSIDE OF SA DIEGO, U CAN GET IT AT http://www.siccness.net JUST GO TO THE "SICC SHOP".
http://shop.siccness.net/product_info.p ... cts_id/518

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 27th, 2005, 5:45 pm

wizdom wrote:do they show Mitchy Slick's hood and everythang? Mitchy iss hot!
THEY DON'T REALLY SHOW HIM IN HIS HOOD. HE IS BEING INTERVIEWED FROM SOME STUDIO.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 27th, 2005, 6:15 pm

wizdom wrote:do they show Mitchy Slick's hood and everythang? Mitchy iss hot!
THEY DON'T REALLY SHOW HIM IN HIS HOOD. HE IS BEING INTERVIEWED FROM SOME STUDIO.
word, i like that nigga tho. he aint signed yet right. he still independent. i kant get his album no where. unless its online, i hate buyin shit online

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 27th, 2005, 7:14 pm

wizdom wrote:word, i like that nigga tho. he aint signed yet right. he still independent. i kant get his album no where. unless its online, i hate buyin shit online
YEAH HE IS STILL INDEPENDENT, BUT HE HAS DISTRIBUTION FOR HIS UPCOMING ALBUM "URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME" THAT'S GONNA DROP MARCH 15, 2005. YEAH IF U WANT TO GET HIS OLD ALBUMS, U GOTTA GET THEM ONLINE. U CAN GET IT AT http://www.siccness.net JUST GO TO THE "SICC SHOP".

Trickeration Station
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Trickeration Station » February 28th, 2005, 3:46 pm

HERE'S THE ALBUM COVER FOR "URBAN SURVIVAL SYNDROME".
[img]http://www.essqubed.com/covers/urbansurvival.jpg[/img]
AND HERE'S AN ALTERNATIVE COVER THAT SOMEBODY MADE.
[img]http://www.westcoast2k.net/images/mitch ... _cover.jpg[/img]

neochump2323

Unread post by neochump2323 » March 2nd, 2005, 9:06 pm

were are the crips and blood haters at
there ix bloods on the west side set trippin like crazy

yung_jo

Unread post by yung_jo » March 3rd, 2005, 12:03 am

FLUID wrote:So NHC is just 41 & 47 and 45 is the Sons of Samoa Crip? I always thought 45 was apart of NHC too. What other races apart of EDM?
41, 45 and 47 are all apart of NHC. 45 is mainly samoans in it but its not sons of samoa, its just SC - Samoan Crips.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by George » August 16th, 2005, 7:07 am

Anyone know if Ghost Town Crip down in San Diego still exist? Are they active????

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 30th, 2005, 3:41 pm

What happened to the Dago thread? Been away at Allhood and come back to see some twistin' of the truth on SD hoods...gon' have to regulate :twisted:

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 30th, 2005, 3:49 pm

Anyone know if Ghost Town Crip down in San Diego still exist? Are they active????
Old NHC40 break-off from back in the day, tan flags,lol....In the begining, they claimed they wasn't crips until Lincoln started servin' a daily dose to them dudes...BossHog, Baby Sneak and El Dog was they G's back then. El-Dog was killed by some Skylines back in '85 and one of yg's was killed while he was tryin' to go see a female up at Morse High in his car, and the rest turned 40's. I heard some Piru's was livin' over there in the 90's....now it look mostly Mexican......

epun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by epun » November 30th, 2005, 3:55 pm

Also, Ghost Town and Bloccide Crip (a small but ruthless hood) use to team up and ride on The Hills every week.

...Like I said, I'm surprised with all the recent activity in SD that no one is hittin' the dago thread.....one time gotcha open?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » November 30th, 2005, 11:12 pm

Yea you have been gone thats why?Whats up with ya?Yea alot of shit been going on in southeast.Whos hood in city heights? Isnt that east dago mob? There has been three shootings in that area lately.And niggas has been getting popped on logan ave at that basketball court.And wasnt that D Roc from ghost town that got killed at morse?Shit i was going to fam bam and we got pulled over in ghostown and it was mad niggaz flamed up out there hangin?

gautier
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by gautier » November 30th, 2005, 11:22 pm

Oh yea thats fucked up about them shutting fam mart down.They said it was because of thew bootlegging and nothing but gang members hang out there.I thing because of the shooting that happen inside there recently.Damn i dint even get to get my gold grill thats fucked up!!!!!