Lacoste & Polo

From tagging to piecing to gang graffiti to clothing styles to the art of tattoos.
wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Lacoste & Polo

Unread post by wizdom » February 20th, 2005, 7:15 pm

i dont regularly rocK Lacoste and Polo, But i got a Red Lacoste shirt and that shit is hard yo, i wear and long Tee under it, mad ni99as is wearin it now, not straight from the hood niggas But sum suburban ghetto niggas. i think it hot to a Point. if just like a ghetto nigga who dont Bang, its cool, But its a joke if u Bang and wearin that. Thats my oPinion.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Lacoste & Polo

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 21st, 2005, 10:39 am

wizdom wrote:i dont regularly rocK Lacoste and Polo, But i got a Red Lacoste shirt and that shit is hard yo, i wear and long Tee under it, mad ni99as is wearin it now, not straight from the hood niggas But sum suburban ghetto niggas. i think it hot to a Point. if just like a ghetto nigga who dont Bang, its cool, But its a joke if u Bang and wearin that. Thats my oPinion.
you just made my day.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 21st, 2005, 11:01 am

Lol, why?

BendyThumbs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BendyThumbs » February 21st, 2005, 11:12 am

I just got back from England and Lacoste is huge there

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 12:29 pm

la coste, polo, yves saint larent, hugo boss, dolce, hollister, gianni, and of course i switch it up with miskeen, im not down with the fatigue burst out in NY

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 23rd, 2005, 8:41 pm

i dont know bout that hollister shit. thats too whiteboy for me. i got a couple of miskeens in my closet them sh-its is hot!

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 23rd, 2005, 9:09 pm

wizdom wrote:i dont know bout that hollister shit. thats too whiteboy for me. i got a couple of miskeens in my closet them sh-its is hot!
i rock wutevers poppin, my dresscode is strictly saks 5th homie - keep the chickens cluckin

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 24th, 2005, 12:14 pm

wizdom wrote:i dont regularly rocK Lacoste and Polo, But i got a Red Lacoste shirt and that shit is hard yo, i wear and long Tee under it, mad ni99as is wearin it now, not straight from the hood niggas But sum suburban ghetto niggas. i think it hot to a Point. if just like a ghetto nigga who dont Bang, its cool, But its a joke if u Bang and wearin that. Thats my oPinion.
no offense or any thing but your like its cool for a nigga who don't bang to wear it, you said you wear it, then you said sum suburban ghetto niggas?
are you white or black dude?
keep it real.

Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hezy » February 24th, 2005, 2:06 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:
no offense or any thing but your like its cool for a nigga who don't bang to wear it, you said you wear it, then you said sum suburban ghetto niggas?
keep it real.
u dont hear that many white boys saying nigga, last time i said it by accident in a rap battle i got slapped by someone in ma own cru.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » February 24th, 2005, 2:11 pm

i heard a white boy say nigga ONCE, it was eminem at his concert. im not cool with it but hey what can you do. he's online as are you and I. I just let every man be as longs as his decisions dont have no effect on my life. now if he called me a nigga thats different

plus i think he was quoting wizdom

Hezy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hezy » February 24th, 2005, 2:23 pm

purplecityhello wrote:i heard a white boy say nigga ONCE, it was eminem at his concert. im not cool with it but hey what can you do. he's online as are you and I. I just let every man be as longs as his decisions dont have no effect on my life. now if he called me a nigga thats different

plus i think he was quoting wizdom
i don rly care if someone calls me nigga, i get called that all the time cuz ma friends forget my colour lmao. anyways, i dont rly care bout race, its bout the way u ride.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 24th, 2005, 2:36 pm

WhiteBoy wrote:
keep it real.
I'm black nigga. i wouldn't be sayin nigga if i was white. i use to bang, but not no more. i was affilliated with mad niggas. but i dont bang no more. i got kids and shit plus i got a job now. i live in chicago now. i kick it with some OLBs but i dont bang nor klaim it. i only got 1 lacoste shirt and fosho i rock it. and if i had dow like that, i would buy it myself, but i rather put food in my children's mouth then fuck with my wardrobe. i dont bang no more nor do i want to. but dont get it twisted, i dont back down or nothing.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 24th, 2005, 9:06 pm

really it had nothing to do with the word nigga, i say that shit with my black friends, but i don't like to, cause i respect my OG's.
but it made me laugh, being from the suburb's, and not inner city urbania, i always meet fucking kids who always are claiming some BS, who have no affiliation, who arn't connect, who don't put themselves around REAL G's or have any street credit what so ever, and you said :"But sum suburban ghetto niggas."
that is the kind of gay shit that makes every person that actually lives in the mind set of 'gangsta' look fake.
really i don't care personally, ive put in my work, ive got my juice and i sip it too.
i don't know maybe i took it out of context, but as soon as those words rolled past my eyes i broke out in a chuckle.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 24th, 2005, 9:09 pm

[quote="Hezy" i don rly care if someone calls me nigga, i get called that all the time because ma
friends forget my colour lmao. anyways, i dont rly care bout race, its bout the way u
ride..[/quote]
exactly.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » February 25th, 2005, 11:50 am

WhiteBoy wrote:really it had nothing to do with the word nigga, i say that shit with my black friends, but i don't like to, cause i respect my OG's.
but it made me laugh, being from the suburb's, and not inner city urbania, i always meet #%@&#%@ kids who always are claiming some BS, who have no affiliation, who arn't connect, who don't put themselves around REAL G's or have any street credit what so ever, and you said :"But sum suburban ghetto niggas."
that is the kind of gay shit that makes every person that actually lives in the mind set of 'gangsta' look fake.
really i don't care personally, ive put in my work, ive got my juice and i sip it too.
i don't know maybe i took it out of context, but as soon as those words rolled past my eyes i broke out in a chuckle.
i feel u, "suburban ghetto niggas" is like an oxymoron. i meant like niggas who live in the suburbs who dress ghetto, like i mean like no gang affiliation, just another nigga livin in a middle-class neighborhood who dress in baggy jeans and with hats on. u know

and as for the word "nigga". i know u white an all, and i aint tryna online bang or start some shit. but i seriously would smack any whiteboy saying "nigga". im saying in my opinion, i have a different vibe when a white boy says it and when a minorities like asians, latinos, say it. and its not like i even let any latino or asian say it to me. some of my homies back in NY kick it with some ghetto whiteboys and they some whiteboys let it slip sometimes and some of my niggas dont even care, but im a different story. like im kool with asian niggas or latino niggas in the hood, really struggle, and really fighting the same struggles as my people, sayin it. but if u a wankster, asian or latino sayin it, we got problems. as far as white niggas, there are some thorough white niggas. i know a white nigga who realli livin in poverty, gangbanging, and hard as fu-ck. but if he was on some "nigga" shit, i'd tell him to calm himself, i just get a different vibe, that me though.

u from chicago? where at? i'm livin there now. i be at Leland a lot kause i kick it with OLB niggas sometimes and i live very klose to Leland.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 25th, 2005, 2:34 pm

oh dude i feel ya fasho, lol.
i don't like to say it but my folks made a point of making me say it at one point, i think they thought it was funny to see the other people who were on the out side of the white boy circle of friends react to me saying it. i don't like to say it or anything im not racist at all, thats all.
i stay out in westchester, middle class working neighbor hood, mixed blacks whites mexicans and all the rest, so its not like im a clubber from naperville, i work, i struggle, i try to hustle and alot of the time things arn't any easier for me than they maybe for you.
when im out with the G's i hang over by Rush on western, right there first block north of the iesenhower. its a little compound.

Karim_85

Unread post by Karim_85 » March 6th, 2005, 5:29 am

lacoste has beeen ''ghetto wear'' for ages in france....

1111§
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 1111§ » March 6th, 2005, 8:01 am

Yeah, and those Arabs look ridiculous sporting those ugly caps and bags..

coolwaves

Unread post by coolwaves » March 7th, 2005, 2:19 pm

yeah for sure ! lacoste was the gangsta fashion in France

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 7th, 2005, 3:06 pm

coolwaves wrote:yeah for sure ! lacoste was the gangsta fashion in France
No way... But Lacoste is like mad money. like 70-100s$ for just a plain shirt. But i saw on TV that the projects in France is mad thorough. like broken windows and everything. but maybe its cheaper in france

I_P

Unread post by I_P » March 8th, 2005, 7:20 am

i got a red lacoste shirt.....

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 8th, 2005, 5:08 pm

yea i got a white one.

I_P

Unread post by I_P » March 16th, 2005, 11:13 am

yea and rocawear is getting there red shirt game up so i think ill be checking them out

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 16th, 2005, 11:36 am

La coste makes shoes now, all piff

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » March 16th, 2005, 11:58 am

purplecityhello wrote:La coste makes shoes now, all piff
i hate the Lacoste shoes.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » March 17th, 2005, 5:22 pm

http://www.lacoste.com/usa/ check out the shoes section than click on sportswear and sports look at 13 and 14 --- piff

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » May 9th, 2006, 5:29 pm

ralph lauren polo shirts is cool...im straight with a coogi polo though