Whites bangin'

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: Whites bangin'

Unread post by Invincible » December 19th, 2004, 1:12 pm

if everyone but blacks are wanna be gang bangers what does that make Hispanics in places like Pomona?

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 19th, 2004, 3:16 pm

AcmeWhiteBread wrote:Gang banger's here live in the deepest urban enviorments. No whites live there. Yes there are few whites on the edges, north east by USC, north west by inglewood , south west by what would be Harbor/North Long Beach and some Gardena, soth west by whta would be close to Paramount, Norwalk. These are the far boundries of South Central in general descrptive terms. Thats where black gangsters live in southern california. All else is kinda wanna be. Now the point is, whites dont live in those areas. The east coast is way more multi cultural, multi racial in terms of living areas. Now remember, I have limited exposure to the east coast. I have been to NYC many times, Boston, DC, and Philly. Its just not HEAVY like it is out here. Things have gotten less tense between blacks and whites, but more intense between blacks and South Siders/ Hispanics. Out here there are plenty of lame ass white boys wearing FUBU and tagging and using black hand gestures and mannerism's but inside you had better know what time it is. We dont have white boys from REAL BLACK hoods out here. They dont have tats that say the name of black gangs, the have swastikas on their necks and foreheads and lightening bolts under their right atrms if they have either smoked or seriously injured some one on the inside. The have an eagle holding a swastika in its claws when they are the first one through the door during a race riot. California will probebly explode in a race war one day. I say that not because I would ever look foreward to something like that. I dont get off on violence, Im capable of it if I have too, but I would rather be happy. This country is all F*( ucked up. Mixed race nations never stand. Its not one group or the others fault, it just seems to never work out.

Reporting From The Western Front---------Acme
who would win a racial war in california, even though i think that would never happen all throughout california. it may in places like compton or watts, but i doubt throught all of california.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 19th, 2004, 3:19 pm

who ever has the most ammount of people living in that area.

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » December 19th, 2004, 3:52 pm

se11 wrote:who would win a racial war in california, even though i think that would never happen all throughout california. it may in places like compton or watts, but i doubt throught all of california.
There is never going to be a race war. The state can't afford a racial civil war. Plus, it's really not about race, it's about economics at the end of the day. Race war would screw with the state finances, and they ain't about to let that happen.

Secondly most people don't care about racial superiority. They just want to earn a good living, take care of their family and mind their own business. It's the small timers, that's thinking about race wars. Crumb fighters.

When you look at racial tension, the root of the problem is usually economics. One group feels another group is depriving them of economic rights (jobs, drug sales, etc.). The only one's trippin' on this level is crumb fighters.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » December 19th, 2004, 6:03 pm

yeah but acmewhitebread said he thought california would soon be in a total race war or something like that and was just curious who he tought would win. i totally agree with you though, a race war in california is just stupid to even think of. because as you just said economics, most people not caring, and crumb fighters, are all good reasons why california wont go into a race war.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » December 19th, 2004, 11:06 pm

what about in the pen?

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 13th, 2005, 3:00 am

wow.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » February 19th, 2005, 4:09 pm

The problem with your theory on white gangbangers is that you're assuming black gangs outside of the main black belt of South LA are all wannabees. That's not true. Some of the hardest black gangs are out side of South LA. Venice Shore Line, Mansfield Crips/Hustlers, City Stones.
Whites I've known or seen that were in black gangs were from Shore Line, PBG's, Grape St. Watts in South Gate.

AcmeWhiteBread
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by AcmeWhiteBread » February 21st, 2005, 11:38 pm

Hispanics would win the race war from around Bakersfeild down to the border. Prolly Arizona, New Mexico, Parts of Texas That is if we are using the current demographics. Also that is taking into account the rift between southern and northern hispanics. Blacks would hold down the southern U.S. Whites would own the north. This is all way in the future, and so many variables would have to come into play. But truth is stranger than fiction. I would say pray for further enlightenment...

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 22nd, 2005, 9:55 pm

When I was locked up, I saw this one white kid come in who made a BIG mistake. He was young. 18 maybe 19.

He walks in the cafeteria, and goes over to some GD's to sit down.
Apperently, he was a "white GD" on the outside. They kicked his ass. Then some white guys kicked him in the head, then some Hispanic dudes kicked his ass.

From then on, no matter what cell he was in. He was sitting down to take a piss. LMFAO

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 23rd, 2005, 8:04 pm

He was asking for ass whoopin.GDs are black.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 23rd, 2005, 9:00 pm

Yea I know. I felt kinda bad for him since he was only 18. Plus he was a physicaly small kid. Real skinny. But he shouldnt have done something stupid like that. If he didnt want to sit with nazis, he should have just sat alone. But he would have been better off sitting with the nazis. You dont have to agree with their beliefs, but if your white, you better be at their table.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 24th, 2005, 2:36 pm

I find it hard to feel sorry for any white person,no matter what happens to them.If I knew them and knew they were a good person,than its diffrent but just in general.....nah no pity from me.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 24th, 2005, 2:58 pm

Yea, I feel the same about your people.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 24th, 2005, 2:59 pm

Im tryin to have a friendly conversation, and you pitch that sh*t at me.

figure I can be an assh*le too.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 24th, 2005, 6:10 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I find it hard to feel sorry for any white person,no matter what happens to them.If I knew them and knew they were a good person,than its diffrent but just in general.....nah no pity from me.
than you are an ignorant fool! You disrespect people because of colour. How much more racist can one get?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 24th, 2005, 6:12 pm

krookid wrote:Yea I know. I felt kinda bad for him since he was only 18. Plus he was a physicaly small kid. Real skinny. But he shouldnt have done something stupid like that. If he didnt want to sit with nazis, he should have just sat alone. But he would have been better off sitting with the nazis. You dont have to agree with their beliefs, but if your white, you better be at their table.
and believe me brother, i d prefer to bite the dust than to share the same table with a Nazi!!!

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 24th, 2005, 8:13 pm

I agree. But inside, its survival.

I'd rather sit with a nazi then be a target by EVERYONE.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 24th, 2005, 9:51 pm

Sentenza wrote:
blackmanofhonor wrote:I find it hard to feel sorry for any white person,no matter what happens to them.If I knew them and knew they were a good person,than its diffrent but just in general.....nah no pity from me.
than you are an ignorant fool! You disrespect people because of colour. How much more racist can one get?

I just dont feel sorry for whites when bad things happen to them.Why should i feel sorry for a member of a group of people that have caused my people so much pain and suffering.Fuck em.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 24th, 2005, 9:51 pm

krookid wrote:Yea, I feel the same about your people.
I know.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 24th, 2005, 11:02 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:
krookid wrote:Yea, I feel the same about your people.
I know.
LOL

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 25th, 2005, 7:12 am

krookid wrote:I agree. But inside, its survival.

I'd rather sit with a nazi then be a target by EVERYONE.
true, most probably i d do the same if i would have to go to jail.....but thats just what i feel.

"I just dont feel sorry for whites when bad things happen to them.Why should i feel sorry for a member of a group of people that have caused my people so much pain and suffering.fu-- em."

ok go on with your hating. But how can you then be mad at a white racist when you are talking the same bs?
If you are generalizing all white people then you are a fool, and a liar.
I know for a fact that there are many white people far from being racist no matter what you will tell me. You cant change the truth. The hatred inside of you just makes you blind to it.
And if someone starts bangin and something bad happens to him i feel sorry on one hand, but on the other hand i dont, cause thats just the only thing you can expect from that lifestyle...that bad things will happen to you.
Dont get me wrong, i know that white racism is a big bad issue that should be seriously dealt with, but you cant solve it with counter racism.

peace

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 10:09 am

whites will be racist anyway.Im just one person,and thats how I see things.If someone is not racist,there is no way that I,as an individual,can make them that way.When I see postcards of whites standing around smiling and celebrating while an innocent black man hangs in a tree,it makes me question weather whites have any soul or humanity in them.Im sorry,but sh*t like that is stuck in my mind.They didnt feel sorry for us when they had us as slaves,they didnt feel sorry for the pain and humiliation they caused us during Jim crow.They dont feel sorry for us when we suffer in the prisons and ghettos.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 25th, 2005, 11:53 am

No offense brother, but I dont want ANYONE to feel sorry for me.

Im strong. I dont need pity. Learn to think the same way, and you will be stronger too.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 25th, 2005, 11:59 am

The weak look for sympathy. The strong take action.

How do you think we Irish got our civil rights?

Did we look for sympathy or pity, when people thrw rocks at us when we stepped off the boats?

Did we look for sympathy when every store window had a sign that said "Irish not welcome" or "Irish not need apply"?

Did we look for pity when the only politician that offered to help (Tammany) was the one politician noone would vote for?

F*CK NO!!!!

You know what we did? We formed gangs, and stood by the voting booths. If you didnt vote for Tammany, you were going to get beaten and stabbed. WE TOOK ACTION. WE ARE STRONG.

Tammany won by a landslide. heh heh heh

PITY IS FOR THE WEAK. DONT EVER TRY TO GET IT. IF IT COMES TO YOU, PUSH IT AWAY.

~ Ryan O'Reiley

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 2:02 pm

I dont need or want your pity.I have my opinions and I stand on them.

Dont compare the irish to my people.You came here because you wanted to.We came in chains.

how did the irish blend in?easy.You are white.Sure,you faced some hardships at first,but you look like the people who gave you hardships.So at the end of the day,you blended in.

Dont compare your people to mine.We are not the same.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 2:04 pm

krookid wrote:No offense brother, but I dont want ANYONE to feel sorry for me.

Im strong. I dont need pity. Learn to think the same way, and you will be stronger too.

I gave those examples to show why I feel no pity when a white person suffers,not to somehow try to gain pity.Fuck em,If every white person on earth died,I wouldnt celebrate but i wouldnt cry either.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » February 25th, 2005, 2:08 pm

I have no love for the white race as a whole.At least Im honest enough to let you all know where I stand.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » February 25th, 2005, 3:47 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I have no love for the white race as a whole.At least Im honest enough to let you all know where I stand.
everything is always predominantly this, predominantly that, predominantly white, predominatly black, well where does that leave me? i guess it leaves me predominantly both of them if i hear this fuuking word again im gonna scream, wild and projectile vomiting!

how do you feel about missionaries, trying to do good in the world(most of them are white), to make a diffence, to help people that are starving, suffering from disease, lack of water purification,,,,
brotha i think you have no idea about suffering.

kidlocc700
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kidlocc700 » February 25th, 2005, 5:49 pm

park village got a RIDER they called GOLDIE.. that nigga is a TRUE CC RYDAH..

I'm 1/4 white..

just because gangs recruit white people leaves no reason to say they are getting sloppy.. its whose down, that gets put on.. if u coo with a whiteboy then u coo.. white people arent always the "devil"

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 25th, 2005, 9:27 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I dont need or want your pity.I have my opinions and I stand on them.

Dont compare the irish to my people.You came here because you wanted to.We came in chains.

how did the irish blend in?easy.You are white.Sure,you faced some hardships at first,but you look like the people who gave you hardships.So at the end of the day,you blended in.

Dont compare your people to mine.We are not the same.
F*ckin right we arent the same. I would never put my heritage anywhere near you brother.

As far as blending in........ would you be able to tell the difference between a Jew and a Nazi? They are the same color. Definently a difference in opinion though, huh?

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » February 25th, 2005, 9:29 pm

blackmanofhonor wrote:I have no love for the white race as a whole.At least Im honest enough to let you all know where I stand.
I will admit Blackman, that is your only quality I admire.
Thats also why you have a tiny bit of respect from me.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Asian & White gangs”