Which is the toughest Mexican/Latino gang?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Representando

Which is the toughest Mexican/Latino gang?

Unread post by Representando » December 31st, 2003, 8:37 pm

Which is the toughest Mexican/Latino gang out there?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Which is the toughest Mexican/Latino gang?

Unread post by stateraised2000 » December 31st, 2003, 10:23 pm

Representando wrote:Which is the toughest Mexican/Latino gang out there?

i dont think theres just any one whos the toughest. there may be a small barrio with not too many homies. but if they catch you slipping it doesnt matter if somebody thinks they aint about nada or not, they caught you slipping and thats that... there can be a big ass hood but alot of there homies aint about stuff and a smaller hood who have alot of crazy ass riders, just depends on the situation and who got who at a certain time...peace.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 1st, 2004, 7:28 am

IF U TALK ABOUT MY CITY COMPTON I WOULD SAY TORTILLA FLAT IS THE ONE WITH THE BIGEST REP

IN CARSON VICTORIA PARK LOCOS ARE ACTIVE

IN SOUTH CENTRAL L.A I WOULD SAY FLORENCIA IS A BIG BAD HOOD

IN MID CITY RAMPART THAN THE COLOMBIA LIL CYCOS FROM 18 HAD A BIG NAME

IN EAST LOS WELL I WOULD SAY HAZARD GRANDE IS DEEP ALSO WHITE FENCE AND VARRIO NUEVO ESTRADA ARE ALSO BIG HOODS ...

BUT THE BIGEST OF THEM ALL WELL ITS AN HARD ONE

galex323
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by galex323 » January 2nd, 2004, 6:00 pm

it probably would cee between the Florencia 13 and the SC18st but i remember when i lived on 81st and hoover it was this one time the 18st was slangin in the hoovaz hood and i guess the hoovaz got mad they was takin away they profit and ran they ass out no retaliation or nothin i dont know if it cuz the hoovaz that hard or the 18 are that weak so i'll go with the....... F13

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 2nd, 2004, 8:10 pm

Yeah. You can't just slim down all of the other deep hispanic gangs.. Including Latin Kings, but I think probably if you pit the hispanic gangs against eachother then there wouldn't be just one standing. You know? There'll be many standing and they'd be too tired to fight.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 3rd, 2004, 12:20 am

One of the deepest barrios now in East LA are the Kamsters, KAM or Krazy Ass Mexicans.

They were once a taggin crew, but the are a real gang trying to run a big section of East LA. Overall, the East LA gangs are not as violent as the Hispanic gangs in South LA, Comton and Watts. The Playboys on the eastside on 54 th Street are deep too.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 3rd, 2004, 9:08 am

YEAH YOU TALK ABOUT THE CYCLONES CLIK OF E\S PLAY BOY STYLE 13 I GOT A GOOD FRIEND WHO WAS A FROM THAT HOOD ...
AND KAM ST HAVE A VARRIO IN COMPTON A SMALL SET THEY BE BEEFIN WITH THE LOCAL CV TG I SAW THEM AROUND PANNES ST IN NHOOD CC TERRITORY THEY HOLD A BLOCC OR TWO DOWN TO GREELEAF

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » January 7th, 2004, 6:20 pm

The 18 st. have a strong case for the naked eye. But for those who no about allot of different mexican hoodz you can look at hoodz that are not as deep and not as none as say:
18st.
F13
MS
TF

But pound for pound I would say that the hardest Mexican gang is SXL ( SouthXLos) Those fools is straight up riders and be putting it down on the 107's.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » January 11th, 2004, 12:45 am

well it is hard 2 say which hood is tuff in the Harbor Area. right now Gardena 13 and Keystone have the lead. I just got back from Califas and all the hoods are pretty dry. There are only like 10 heads trying to hold down Victoria Park and they are all under 18. The coasters be rolling through that hood every day looking to kill anyone. My hood has been wiped out by the LAPD Harbor Division. T-Flats still is deep but the heat is on from the police. Carson 13 has never been tough, except for the 80's. And nobody is really bangin in the HA these days. We'll see when summer time comes. But keep your ear to the streets because Keystone and ecc190's are heating up and have started a mini war between them. When I was in VP I saw some ese's shot 2 ecc's and then burn the ford explorer. they tried to make it look like VP did it. Anyways alrato.

direeee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by direeee » January 11th, 2004, 12:35 pm

hey sam u kno what area the keystone control?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 11th, 2004, 3:42 pm

Also I forgot to mention the Florencia 13 barrio of South LA and on the E/S. They are a very aggressive neighborhood, along with the Tortilla Flats of Comptone, and 18th Street of Pico-Union.

But who knows from what barrio did the most murderous gang member come from in LA County? He is believed to have commited 10 murders and was on the most wanted list until his capture.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » January 11th, 2004, 6:29 pm

euphanasia167 wrote:hey sam u kno what area the keystone control?
yea Keystone control the area around Carson Park. The area they control isn't very big but there isn't no other gangs to give them any problems. The main gangs that roll through their hood is t-flats and ecc's. anyways peace.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 11th, 2004, 9:16 pm

alonso wrote:Also I forgot to mention the Florencia 13 barrio of South LA and on the E/S. They are a very aggressive neighborhood, along with the Tortilla Flats of Comptone, and 18th Street of Pico-Union.

But who knows from what barrio did the most murderous gang member come from in LA County? He is believed to have commited 10 murders and was on the most wanted list until his capture.
Huero Eskimo from TVR

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 11th, 2004, 9:19 pm

GIBBY wrote:
alonso wrote:Also I forgot to mention the Florencia 13 barrio of South LA and on the E/S. They are a very aggressive neighborhood, along with the Tortilla Flats of Comptone, and 18th Street of Pico-Union.

Huero Eskimo from TVR

that may be the dude they busted here in this city i live in a few months ago. he was from toonerville and running from a gang of murders. they caught him in some apartments on the next block from mine.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » January 13th, 2004, 2:38 pm

That's a tuff question to answer. I'd pick quality over quantity. How many homies are riders, what kind of street credibility they got. Flappin' your lips is one thing, but if you've ever been in situations, you'll know who the big dogs are just by their presence alone. And every dog has his day, I think most hoods have had their share in the limelight.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 21st, 2004, 1:47 am

ALONSO, HERE'S THE STORY ON TIMOTHY MCGHEE (HUERO FROM TOONERVILLE) WHO YOU ASKED ABOUT. HE IS SUSPECTED OF 13 MURDERS BUT THEY HAVE ONLY FILED 9 MURDERS ON HIM. THEY CAUGHT HIM HERE IN BULLHEAD CITY, REAL CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. THEY EVEN TOOK HIM TO A VERY SMALL AIRPORT HERE IN A ARMORED CAR TO FLY BACK TO L.A....IT WAS FRONT PAGE IN THIS LOCAL PAPER. THEY JUST CAUGHT HIM A FEW MONTHS AGO...
HERES THE STORY:

U.S. Marshals Service shows appreciation to Bullhead City Police

By CINDY EVANS
BULLHEAD CITY -- Representatives from the United States Marshals Service presented Bullhead City Police Chief Rodney Head with a plaque of appreciation for the departments assistance in capturing Most Wanted Fugitive Timothy McGhee.

The presentation took place Wednesday morning with John Clark, U.S. Marshals Service chief inspector, Richard Winget, U.S. marshal - District of Nevada, and David Gonzales, U.S. marshal - District of Arizona, along with Chief Head and several members of the Bullhead City Police Department.

According to Gonzales, the U.S. Marshals Top 15 Fugitive Program is a big deal.

"McGhee was one of the biggest predators this country has ever seen with 13 murders that we know about," Gonzales said. "We couldn't have done it without your help and the absolute professionalism you showed in arresting Mr. McGhee. The professionalism that Bullhead City showed says a lot about the city, the police department, your training and your leadership."

Winget told local police that one of the most exciting and fulfilling aspects of their work is the apprehension of fugitives, and Timothy McGhee has to stand tall on that list. He described McGhee as a violent man and serial killer currently awaiting trial for nine of those 13 murders.

"He didn't much mind in what circumstance he killed somebody. He had some execution murders, road rage murders, and he had a murder where he just didn't like the name of the guy, so he killed him," Winget said. "He is definitely a violent predator who we are better off with him off the street.

"We know we are always most successful when we coordinate our efforts, and in this case, with federal and locals from California, Nevada and Arizona, this guy was taken into custody and you played a major role in that."

Clark presented the plaque on behalf of the entire U.S. Marshals Service and extended his utmost appreciation to Chief Head and all of the members of the Bullhead City Police Department.

"I'm sure when Detective Betts and Sgt. Appleby woke up one day back in February, they were looking for a nice quiet day and about 20 of us rolled into town and told them we had a mess and it looked like it was on your doorstep," Clark said. "It turned out everything went great and your department was absolutely outstanding. Every member was a true professional. Without the cooperation you extended to the fugitive task force looking for McGhee, number one, he could very well still be at large, or number two, it could have been very catastrophic.He is an extremely dangerous individual and your department was just outstanding."

To memorialize McGhee's capture for the Bullhead City Police Department, the U.S. Marshals Service had a plaque made up as a re-creation of McGhee's Wanted Poster that was distributed around the country, only the plaque had the word "apprehended" across it.

The plaque reads "Presented to the Bullhead City Police Department in appreciation for all your assistance in the apprehension of 15 Most Wanted Fugitive Timothy Joseph McGhee."
The plaque reads "Presented to the Bullhead City Police Department in appreciation for all your assistance in the apprehension of 15 Most Wanted Fugitive Timothy Joseph McGhee."

Head accepted the plaque on behalf of the department and told Marshals "Cooperation between law enforcement, not only federal and state, but local, is something we absolutely have to have in order to continue our goal of taking people like this off the street. We definitely take note of your confidence in us and appreciation for our role in this

ANYWAYS THERE IT IS...PEACE...

Dj_42O

Unread post by Dj_42O » January 24th, 2004, 9:10 am

seems everyone is forgetting 38th St. They have a pretty big hood. Also, not only does there rivalry extend from various gangs but there is rivalry between members of the 38th St. Gang. There's been numerous killings between each other over narcotics sells

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 24th, 2004, 10:17 am

THEY V LOST A LOTS OF GROUND FROM THE YEAR 94 WERE THEY WAS DEEP NOWADAY THEY STILL HERE BUT NOTHING LIKE BEFORE

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » January 26th, 2004, 11:45 pm

ID SAY THE 3 BIGGEST MEXICAN GANGS IN SUR CALI ARE

18TH STREET

MARA SALVATRUCHA
AND FLORENCIA 13

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » January 27th, 2004, 1:06 am

K1LLJOY wrote:ID SAY THE 3 BIGGEST MEXICAN GANGS IN SUR CALI ARE

18TH STREET

MARA SALVATRUCHA
AND FLORENCIA 13
which 18th Street, they consist of over 20 seperate gangs. Some are more active than other. Also MA has about 4 seperate areas that I know of. and the F13 in South LA are big, no doubt about that.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 27th, 2004, 11:55 am

COLUMBIA LIL CYCOS RINGED BAC IN 94

Sheeklouchdblock
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sheeklouchdblock » January 27th, 2004, 9:42 pm

One of the toughest I would have to say is Tortilla Flats from Compton....BGcasper, Aint they racist over there ? Because I remember one of Homies told me he was drivin through there hood, and they was Staring at his car haaaaard lol and they started sayin "F#$@ Niggas"....

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dreamer » January 30th, 2004, 9:49 pm

TOUGHEST LATINO GANG, WOULD HAVE TO BE LATIN KINGS.
BECAUSE THEYRE EVERYWHERE,IN THE STATES,PUERTO RICO,ECUADOR,AND MANY OTHER LATIN AMERICA COUNTRIES.MY COUSINS ARE LATIN KING MEMBERS AND I KNOW THEYRE DANGEROUS PEOPLE,THEYLL HURT ANYONE WHO GETS IN THERE WAY.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » February 2nd, 2004, 11:20 am

Dreamer wrote:TOUGHEST LATINO GANG, WOULD HAVE TO BE LATIN KINGS.
BECAUSE THEYRE EVERYWHERE,IN THE STATES,PUERTO RICO,ECUADOR,AND MANY OTHER LATIN AMERICA COUNTRIES.MY COUSINS ARE LATIN KING MEMBERS AND I KNOW THEYRE DANGEROUS PEOPLE,THEYLL HURT ANYONE WHO GETS IN THERE WAY.
WOW THEY SOUND REAL SMART TOO LOL

Dreamer
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Dreamer » February 2nd, 2004, 6:19 pm

YEAH IT DOES SOUND REAL SMART,CUANDO AL MISMO TIEMPO ME LA MAMO TU MAMA.I QUE TIRA MY HOMES GAY LORD COMO LOS PINCHES GABACHOS.

wattscrackin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wattscrackin » February 4th, 2004, 2:18 am

latin kings is soft....

i wuz in chicago and i seen a latin king he wuz runnin from hella bumble bees cuz all that yellow he wuz wearin, he almost got stung, but anyways to make a long story short he wuz runnin and ran into me, i slapped him and he just stood there, then he started runnin the other direction, so i dunno? go figure.....

Dj_42O

Unread post by Dj_42O » February 4th, 2004, 9:43 am

lol @ latin kings...this foo saw the hbo documentary and now thinks they tuff

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 4th, 2004, 10:28 am

LOL...LOL...LOL...LOL.

Fre$h
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Fre$h » February 5th, 2004, 10:24 pm

wattscrackin wrote:latin kings is soft....

i wuz in chicago and i seen a latin king he wuz runnin from hella bumble bees because all that yellow he wuz wearin, he almost got stung, but anyways to make a long story short he wuz runnin and ran into me, i slapped him and he just stood there, then he started runnin the other direction, so i dunno? go figure.....

BS. If you're gonna lie man, at least make up a good one, or one that's actually funny.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » February 6th, 2004, 7:48 am

THE COMPTON T FLAT IS THE TUFEST CHICANO GANG I KNOW . SORRY FOR THE OTHERS BUT IM FROM COMPTON SO I TALK ABOUT WHAT I KNOW OR SAW .

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » February 6th, 2004, 9:58 am

wattscrackin wrote:latin kings is soft....

i wuz in chicago and i seen a latin king he wuz runnin from hella bumble bees because all that yellow he wuz wearin, he almost got stung, but anyways to make a long story short he wuz runnin and ran into me, i slapped him and he just stood there, then he started runnin the other direction, so i dunno? go figure.....
lolitaz

VIRUSONE
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by VIRUSONE » February 10th, 2004, 10:51 am

ARE LATIN KINGS THE SAME AS THE ONES IN CHICAGO, NEW YORK ETC.

http://www.chicagohoodz.com/gangs/latinkings.html

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”