Los Angeles County Jail?

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
indyjrt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Los Angeles County Jail?

Unread post by indyjrt » August 18th, 2003, 9:19 pm

What about the LA County Jails? The blacks and hispanics are always going off. The blacks are way outnumbered what can they do to correct the problem of the "Jail Riots."

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Los Angeles County Jail?

Unread post by E`S`T » August 18th, 2003, 9:28 pm

the brothers can't really do nothing..as long as there is HISPANICS and brothers there is always gonna be beef..both races look at things differently and most but not all really don't like each other..sad way of life..que no?

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 19th, 2003, 9:19 am

Si pero the Hispanics and Blacks get along up North bros. But there's a lot of whites up North so it balances itself out. Now in SoCal the Hispanics and the Whites clique up. But there are so many Blacks in SoCal prisons, numerically, they can deal with that.

If your reasoning Soulsedge is that it would be a good thing for the Blacks and Hispanics to get together to fight the Whites then I think you would be missing the point of what is good entirely. What would really be good is for the races to get along. And in the church they do. (Maybe they don't in the Temple though and that's why you are always obsessing on race issues).

But that is a fantasy when dealing with prison gangs so I would then say how about the Hispanics stop fighting amongst themselves and come together. Then they would just run everything West of the Mississippi. Now where you at?

So maybe it's just best in the aggregate that things work themselves out like they always have. It's a shitty situation but at least there is a sort of balance to it.

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » August 19th, 2003, 9:48 am

thats samdoobie...not soulsedge...i didn't post here...

prison riots--in my opinion-help fools take out their sexual aggression...they are repressed in lock up and explode in rage to let out all of that energy...it's like a volcano...it might help if some blacks started to learn spanish...just to communicate better...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » August 19th, 2003, 10:23 am

I apologize soulsedge for misreading your name. I would edit my post if I could and but since I can't let me just amend it here.

Scratch the mention of soulsedge's name in my post because I misread samdoobie for soulsedge. He didn't participate in the thread until after I posted.

bree
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by bree » August 27th, 2003, 12:26 pm

sorry first off that i have been off the hook on all this, but i was out of town with access only to a Mac that i couldn't really figure out techno wiz that i am....
yes, it is a problem, also in the prisons in cali. i dont know how outnumbered blacks are by hispanics are though....the prison population at least is 40% black. there have been numerous race riots in the prisons of late, i know of a few both at wasco, and corcoran. in wasco last month a person was killed in a black/hispanic struggle by a TV getting smashed over his head.
i know one of the things they are doin is lockdowns. the lock down all blacks or suranos or whatever so no yard for them to get in trouble on. i know in SCATF they had blacks on lockdown for months. they also seperated visiting up so the different races don't clash.

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 27th, 2003, 1:34 pm

Sad way of life man. But once your in the belly of the beast you gotta do what you gotta do to SURVIVE. No reputation or neighborhood is gonna be able to save your ass. It's a shame, I grew up in the Mid City area so I've always had chicano homies, black homies, pinoy homies, korean homies, white homies, etc. A chicano homie got out and was full of it when he got out. He told me to claim southside WHEN I go inside. 1st off, I ain't gettin' caught slippin' so I won't be inside. 2nd I'm pinoy, so straight to the asian module/maravilla module...basically PC'd up. I grew up around all southsiders, but my race is my race regardless. The hardliners inside don't like my kind. It's not like 1 person can go against the grain.

Race riots, you always gonna have that. You got cats doing hard time, they bitter, ain't got nothing to look forward to but making it as hard as possible for other cats. It's just a fact of life when you get caught in the system.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 27th, 2003, 2:15 pm

Big Dusty hit it right on the head..even if you grew up in a Sureno hood, you aint got no pass in the joint. There still is a green light on all Asians, it's not enforced as it used to be but it's still active. My carnale just got realesed a few months ago and we we're jiving about it. I grew up in Carson and knew a bunch of cool ass Pinoy's from CPC.(Carson Pinoy Compadres) They we're cool as a fan but there only mistake was they started putting 13 after there hood..ie CPC 13. Alot of vatos in the Harbor Area looked down on that and pretty soon they started getting there asses kicked. Personally I never fought any of them cause they was my Homies...but as for other varrios they didn't feel the same..So yea Asians everywhere in the joint is gonna get it, as for the blacks, I really don't think the'll ever get along with the Carnales. Speaking from a person that has been to the joint for an extended amount of time, I can tell you first hand Mexicans feel that the brothers have no respect in the joint..example when a Sureno comes to the torcido he is expected to be quiet, follow what he is told, and to learn the outs and ins. But I've seen 18-20 yr old crips and bloods coming through saying cuzz this cuzz that, blood this, blood that, being loud, just making a seen, the Carnales don't like that and right off the bat they have this pre concieved notion of blacks. that right there can lead to something real nasty...but like I said that's just one of many things that leads to fights...Anyways peace..

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 27th, 2003, 3:50 pm

SamDoobie,
CPC? You know any TBS? SRB? BNG's? I think those were some hoods in Carson back in the day. To many of us in the LOS area, we identified the number 13...M for marijuana, 13 the unlucky number, and 13 original members that started your hood. It was before 13 meant being Sureno, and before it was enforced in the street during peace treaty time. All right, stay up...

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » August 28th, 2003, 9:20 am

yea i know Scott Royal Brotherhood...also the 13 started by some youngsters back in the day that was in jail..they were from Maravilla..not 13 homies..

BIG DUSTY LOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BIG DUSTY LOCO » August 28th, 2003, 10:15 am

Right on, but I was explaining what the 13 meant to us Pinoys when we used it. Most of us have now dropped the 13, except for some old schoolers still hanging on. My pinoys peeps from the SouthBay area got deep hate for those racist chicano hoods down there. Cerritos STS would fight HG, Artesia, Chivas...Westside Islanders would fight WSLongos, it seems they had more racist chicanos on that side of town. Oxnard STS was always going at it with the Colonias. Here in the Los, us Pinoys lived side by side, banged side by side with most chicano gangs. We generally got along for the most part. In the Rampart area, that racist thing didn't rule the streets, there were too many of us out there to neutralize it. Plus they grew up with us, they knew we were down for ours. It's just when you hit the joint, all that goes to hell, and some lifer is shotcalling and telling you what to do. All right, stay up...

thesoulsedge
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by thesoulsedge » September 2nd, 2003, 10:20 am

i just want to share some memories about la county...just visiting people out there.

first when you walk in, you notice all the fine females visiting boyfriends in lockup... they were all dressed to the t with fingernails done...lots of fine black and mexican women...then when you get in, you have to put info on some card...your name...personal info...they run a check on you...when you finallly talk to the prisoner you sit on a stool in front of bullet proof glass...you pick up a phone and talk...and it's all probably recorded...

my memories of visiting folks in county lead me to one word: control. if we don't control ourselves, someone will control us. that's what lockdown is all about: control.

after you visit someone in lockdown sometimes you wish you never went...it's hard to just walk outside and look at the sun or go shopping KNOWING that the person you care about can't do that because they locked up. that shyte is depressing...plain and simple...

now that im back i'm being as real as possible from a to z.

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 15th, 2003, 4:40 pm

casper510..go home farmero,chap....lol

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 15th, 2003, 6:12 pm

CASPER510 wrote:GO TO THIZ TIGHT AZZ WEB $ITE COMIN $TRAIT FRUM BERKELEY 510 WEST_BERKELEY_14LOCZ.TRIPOD.COM[/url[/url]
ha ha, if that website so TIGHT what you doing up in here... go home and play with the chickens, hogs and goats... you MIGHT get some respect from them, but you runnin up in here TRYING to represent aint getting you nada in here, you really think you impressing somebody in here with that drag, go tell your lil homitos, they may think you all that but we KNOW you aint! anybody who gotta try an impress someone, like you, only be telling on themselves...alrato LIL BOY...

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » September 16th, 2003, 3:21 pm

Ese, you're doing half the Police's work for them putting up a site like that. Come on. Think about it.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 16th, 2003, 5:54 pm

CASPER510 wrote:awww whatchyall $um angry $crap$ who alway$ be gettin wuuped on oo and about the po$ what the "i will get banned" r they gonna do that they dont already ene norte repre$ent anywhere and everywhere i dont give a "i will get banned" if it i$ the the bitcha$$ internet ima tell u where im frum and what the "i will get banned" i repre$ent im not gonna $it there and li$ten to all the$e $crap$ cry about how they get wuuped and how they claim thi$ and that nah homie "i will get banned" that xiv 4 life
ha ha, go back to your TITE azz site and play with yourself. i bet you never been to the pen and you talking all that high power stuff, like you know whats up...you on right now with me so reply to the following question NOW while you on, dont leave and research the question... if you been to the pen, what pen, what yard and what building??? imma look at the time of your post so get busy, i wanna see what your about. im gonna ask you more questions and i'll see if you know your shit..

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 19th, 2003, 3:36 pm

caspr510,,start talking right ese...you sound like a idiot typing stupid stuff...stop making the RAZA look dumb..the reason you aint never been do the torcido is because nothing happens in berkley..IT'S A COLLEGE TOWN..HAHA :oops: ..A HOMES WE BANG ON COLLEGE NERDS :lol:

E`S`T
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by E`S`T » September 19th, 2003, 6:07 pm

hey smart guy..I AM FROM CALIFORNIA..IM FROM CARSON, CA..A SUBURB OF L.A..I'M IN MN GETTING MY MASTERS..I USE TO LIVE IN PETALUMA FOOLIO..CHAPS DOWN..LOL

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 19th, 2003, 6:43 pm

CASPER510 wrote:AND stateraised2000

AINT EVEN FRUM CALI EITHER $O WHY YALL ACTIN HARD CLAIM WHERE IT $AY U FRUM $OUTH ARIZONA?
AND OTHER $QUARE MINNE$OTA? YALL $UM ANGRY HICK$ TRYIN TO BE $CRAP$HAHAHA DONT TALK TO ME YALL $UM $UCKAZ
damm JASPER510... are you really that stupid that you cant read, look next to my name when i post. what does it say?

"stateraised2000

I'M FROM LOS, VARRIO ARTESIA, is that loud enough? it says IN ARIZONA, foolio, NOT FROM ARIZONA... thats a damm shame, you being a college boy and from a college town and cant read a lick. everytime you make a post lil boi you sound dumber and dumber. you outta leave it alone before people start spreading over the net how much of a stupid lil boi you are. i bet your really a lil skinny, nerd who been picking all your lil fancy words with all them $$$ signs in them from all the different gang sites you be going to. this site is for peeps who are serious about the gang style/culture. aint nobody wanna hear your lil kid remarks. who the f**k cares where you from. i know i dont care, like i said before all them one liners you be coming back with aint impressing nobody up in here.
i'm not gonna keep responding to your lil posts, you aint on my level, theres plenty of peeps in here that got way more game than me but i know one thing, I HAVE HELLA MORE THAN YOU HAVE OR EVER WILL HAVE. so why dont you do us all a favor and take that lil punk ass attitude to the gang chat room or to teen angels or some place like that. if you cant contribute something positive and give someone some game on something in here then do YOURSELF a favor and keep on going cause when you grow up your gonna look back and say " damm, look how stupid i sounded" and you going to realize that alot of these peeps up in here are talking about you and laughing at your lil dumb azz, and your dumb lil one liners with all your lil funny azz lil signs. grow up little boi and quit trying to be a chican, casper??? ha ha, from berkley??? sounds like you just a lil boi with a identy crisis. get real in here or get disrespected almost every time you come in here, not by me but by other people who dont like your funny azz style and your disrespectful conversation... im thru with this convo with you. i already wasted more time than i should have with you, oh by the way foolio, i was BORN AND RAISED in CALI, in L.A. county, and lived there for OVER 40 years. can you claim that? ha ha, didnt think so...alrato sucka!

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » September 19th, 2003, 7:46 pm

CASPER510 wrote:YOUR MOM I$ A COLLEGE NERD U AINT NEVER BEEN TO WE$T $IDE BERKELEY $QUARE GO ANYWHERE IN W$B OR $$B TALKIN THAT $HIT FOOL U AINT $HIT U AINT FRUM NOWHERE NEWAY

I APPOLOGIZE TO ANYBODY ELSE, BESIDES JASPER510, FOR MAYBE OFFENDING THEM BY WHAT I TOLD THIS LIL FOOLIO, BUT HE HAS COME IN HERE TALKING MAD stuff, THE LAST POST WAS HIS FIRST POST WHEN HE FIRST CAME TO THIS SITE...ANYWAYS, HE'S MADE 14 POSTS SINCE AUGUST 31, THESE ARE HIS LAME ASS POSTS:

Streetgangs.com
Leading Site on Street Gangs

Streetgangs.com Forum Index
Topic: Los Angeles County Jail?
CASPER510

Replies: 25
Views: 476
Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:52 pm Subject: Re: Los Angeles County Jail?
AND stateraised2000

AINT EVEN FRUM CALI EITHER $O WHY YALL ACTIN HARD CLAIM WHERE IT $AY U FRUM $OUTH ARIZONA?
AND OTHER $QUARE MINNE$OTA? YALL $UM ANGRY HICK$ TRYIN TO BE $CRAP$HAHAHA DONT TALK T ...
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:48 pm Subject: Re: Los Angeles County Jail?
AY NIGGA WHY IT $AY U LIVE IN MINNET$OTA U FUCIN $QUARE $OUND$ LIKE U THE ONE DOIN ALL THE FARMIN HOMEBOI U AINT EVEN FRUM CALI $UCKA
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:46 pm Subject: Re: Los Angeles County Jail?
YOUR MOM I$ A COLLEGE NERD U AINT NEVER BEEN TO WE$T $IDE BERKELEY $QUARE GO ANYWHERE IN W$B OR $$B TALKIN THAT $HIT FOOL U AINT $HIT U AINT FRUM NOWHERE NEWAY
Topic: hard question
CASPER510

Replies: 61
Views: 1018
Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:42 pm Subject: Re: hard question
fuc u and dirty azz ra$putin$ nobody kick$ it there $ucka go to WE$T PARK or JAME$ KINNEY wearin flue n $hit fool ull $ee wa$$up
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:51 pm Subject: Re: hard question
yall cant fucc with the north $IdEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 1:49 pm Subject: Re: Los Angeles County Jail?
female i didnt say i wen to the penn u fucin scrap i said yall talkin like YALL been to the pen female
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:49 pm Subject: Re: hard question
yall r $um $quare a$$ $crap$
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:45 pm Subject: Re: Los Angeles County Jail?
awww whatchyall $um angry $crap$ who alway$ be gettin wuuped on oo and about the po$ what the "i will get banned" r they gonna do that they dont already ene norte repre$ent anywhere and everywhere i dont give a "i will get banned" ...
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 1:03 pm Subject: Re: Los Angeles County Jail?
GO TO THIZ TIGHT AZZ WEB $ITE COMIN $TRAIT FRUM BERKELEY 510 WEST_BERKELEY_14LOCZ.TRIPOD.COM[/url
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:57 pm Subject: Re: hard question
F**K A PINOY HO WANNABE $CRAP$ YALL AINT $HYT YALL AINT NOONE
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 12:54 pm Subject: Re: hard question
YALL CANT SEE NORTENO$ HATIN A$$ $CRAP$ U KNO WHAT U CAN $UCK XIV 4 LIFEEEE ENE THE REAL CA$PER BERKELEY CALIFA$

114% NORTE XIV VARRIO 1W$B4 AND TO WHOEVER WA$CHANGIN WHAT I R ...
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:07 pm Subject: Re: hard question
thi$ the real ca$per comin $rait frum the bay all u bitcha$$ $crap$ r gay a$ "i will get banned" $uckin dick wearin flue n $hit talkin $quare $hit about"i think thi$ jail i$ harder"female $hutup none of yall been to ...
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2003 1:02 pm Subject: Re: hard question
NORTENO$ CONTROL THE PINTA IF U AINT DOWN WITH U$ U EITHER GET DOWN OR LAY DOWN ALL U $QUARE$ ACTIN LIKE U HARD ON THE INTERNET N $HIT $HUT THAT $HIT UP U AINT TIGHT XIV 4 LIFE ALL YALL INTERNET $CRAP ...
CASPER510

Forum: America's Toughest Prisons Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:49 pm Subject: Re: Los Angeles County Jail?
"WA$$UP WITH THE$E WANNABE $URENO$ CLIAMIN 13 IN NORTHERN CALI THINKIN WEARIN BLUE IS KOO THIS AINT NO AMERICAN ME MOVIE FOOL WE AINT GOT NO REAL $CRAP$ LIVIN IN NORTHERN CALI JU$T PLA$TIC $EE )

ANYWAYS, AGAIN, I APPOLOGIZE BUT LIL FOOLIOS WHO BE COMING UP IN HERE JUST TO TALK MAD SHIT AINT GOT NO LOVE COMING, AT LEAST TO ME. I'M THRU WITH HIS SORRY AZZ, WASTE OF TIME WITH THAT LIL KID!

BlewLeeGee

Unread post by BlewLeeGee » September 22nd, 2003, 6:38 pm

Nothing can be done to change the problem in jail, other than to seperate the Hispanics from the Blacks, and vice versa. The problem starts on the streets, therefore the problem is going to have to be addressed and solved on the streets. All jail is going to do highlight and intensify what's already going on in realtime... You bunch testerone together behind bars, in a hostile environment, and it's going to be worse! Blacks and Hispanics are at the bottom of the pot, and it's survival of the fittest. Until there is some unity (if there ever is any unity) on the streets, nothing is going to change in jail, and to try to solve the problem from jail would be backwards... But on the black-hand side... There are strength in #'s, and we outnumber ourselves. We are our own enemies.

omack
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by omack » September 22nd, 2003, 6:43 pm

Ya heard? Prison is hardly a place that facilitates rehabilitation or good behavior. Maybe, the gov't (local, state, national) should have different prisons according to offense.

GS-R

Unread post by GS-R » November 2nd, 2003, 4:10 pm

la county jail gotta big asian/hispanic problem
the green light and all that
started in long beach and still has a big asian/hispanic war in long beach
i used to live down on gardenia and where e 19th gets cut off
TRG turf and if u were asian and cross that borderline pacific coast highway u would get popped by eastside longos or latin kingz or if they came across they would get it
it used to be every month at least one person from that neighborhood would die
then to the north 20th and 21st would be black people not getting along with hispanics
my homie in orange county jail said mexicans dont mess with vietnamese over there coz most of the prison is vietnamese coz of little saigon: garden grove, westminster, santa ana

Tatta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tatta » November 7th, 2003, 9:02 am

The truth of the matter is, the wars between Blacks and Mexicans, as with most other set beefs or race beefs, stem from and continue to be fed by the damn Police and Sheriffs. Anyone that is a gang member and has spent a length of time in the L.A County Jail oughta be able to recognize that.
The practice used to be that when a dude would pop-off to a Sheriff in the County that he would find himself in a module amongst his enemies, a rat-pack would ensue, the victim goes back to tell his homies, and a new war jumps off. The same shit would happen on the streets. Anyone in here ever get dropped off in the middle of a rival hood in the middle of the night by the police?
Sheriffs in the County are quick to start a rumor mill and antagonize niggas from different hoods or races...they start it all and keep it goin strong. Set-trippin all ends once you leave the County and go to the pen. In the pen...black is black. There are set cars....no doubt...but there is little to no set-trippin in a real way. The fight then becomes a race issue.
Keep feeding into the bullhsit being dished out by the Police and Sheriffs and the wars will never cease...only get worse.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » January 1st, 2004, 9:48 am

In the words of Rodney King:
Can't we all just get along?

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » January 3rd, 2004, 9:22 am

ha ha. pershing........welcome back...you always find a way to sneak back in here....lol

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 21st, 2004, 6:42 am

Sondoobie said:

"I can tell you first hand Mexicans feel that the brothers have no respect in the joint..example when a Sureno comes to the torcido he is expected to be quiet, follow what he is told, and to learn the outs and ins. But I've seen 18-20 yr old crips and bloods coming through saying "i like net bangin" this "i like net bangin" that, blood this, blood that, being loud, just making a seen, the Carnales don't like that and right off the bat they have this pre concieved notion of blacks. that right there can lead to something real nasty...but like I said that's just one of many things that leads to fights...Anyways peace.."

*Lot of what you say may be true, and tell a part of the story-BUT NOT THE WHOLE STORY!! Let's face it, mexicans that are racist, are the new white supremacists, klan with a tan, and the whiteman's brother! Society fools and deceives black folks into thinking that mexicans are an oppressed minority, on par with them (blacks), and that whites hate mexicans just as much as they do blacks, which isn't true!! The problems that whites and mexicans have, are interfamily squabbles, whereas the problems that mexicans and whites have with blacks is far more intense and devilish!

What it is, is that blacks ought to start looking at those mexicans that are racist, the same way that they do racist whites, because there really isn't any difference. You have mexicans on this site who even admit to blacks and mexicans never getting along, so that right there is telling you something! I know what it's telling me: It's telling me that blacks don't have a friend in mexicans/chicanos collectively-if what those mexicans say is true-and that they better find unity, and solidarity amongst themselves, and prepare for the coming storm.

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 21st, 2004, 10:57 am

TheReal wrote:Sondoobie said:

"I can tell you first hand Mexicans feel that the brothers have no respect in the joint..example when a Sureno comes to the torcido he is expected to be quiet, follow what he is told, and to learn the outs and ins. But I've seen 18-20 yr old crips and bloods coming through saying "i like net bangin" this "i like net bangin" that, blood this, blood that, being loud, just making a seen, the Carnales don't like that and right off the bat they have this pre concieved notion of blacks. that right there can lead to something real nasty...but like I said that's just one of many things that leads to fights...Anyways peace.."

*Lot of what you say may be true, and tell a part of the story-BUT NOT THE WHOLE STORY!! Let's face it, mexicans that are racist, are the new white supremacists, klan with a tan, and the whiteman's brother! Society fools and deceives black folks into thinking that mexicans are an oppressed minority, on par with them (blacks), and that whites hate mexicans just as much as they do blacks, which isn't true!! The problems that whites and mexicans have, are interfamily squabbles, whereas the problems that mexicans and whites have with blacks is far more intense and devilish!

What it is, is that blacks ought to start looking at those mexicans that are racist, the same way that they do racist whites, because there really isn't any difference. You have mexicans on this site who even admit to blacks and mexicans never getting along, so that right there is telling you something! I know what it's telling me: It's telling me that blacks don't have a friend in mexicans/chicanos collectively-if what those mexicans say is true-and that they better find unity, and solidarity amongst themselves, and prepare for the coming storm.
LOLOLOL This charcter. Klan with a Tan???LOL You got your citizenship right? You allowed to drive? All this sytem wants from "mexicans" is cheap labor, nothing more. Rascist "mexicans" are not sytematically attemting to exterminate a whole group of people like the Klan did so please save your melodramatic diatribe for someone whos ingorant. And the only coming storm is gonna be the attempt to strip you of what little freedom you have and its not the "mexicans" who are gonna be doing it, its your big brother. Now do you really beleive your crap or are you just a troll :lol:

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 21st, 2004, 2:38 pm

LOLOLOL This charcter. Klan with a Tan???

*Uh...Did I stutter! Hell yeah I said mexican racist individuals are no more than the "Klan with a Tan"! Any time you have a "minority" aligning itself with white supremacist organizations, and are comfortable with it, even if it's based on drugs and protection; or have as a leader of a chicano gang/organization a white racist devil; or mexicans allowing white racists into their gangs; or mexicans joining white supremacist organizations-THEN YEAH RACIST MEXICANS ARE THE NEW WHITE SUPREMACIST, ERGO: KLAN WITH A TAN!!!

Blacks could never, even if they wanted to, hook up, and intermingle as freely with white supremacists, the way mexicans do!! In San Antonio last year, there was an article that I'd read, concerning mexicans being in neo-nazi organizations!! Even in Orange County you have some mexicans in the Nazi Lowrider organization/gang! You even have nazi lowriders with mexican girlfriends and wives!! Again, the fact that racist mexicans and white racists can have a common bond, and ground, despite their interfamily squabbles, only tells me that mexicans that are racist, ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED AND DEALT WITH SIMILARLY TO HOW YOU WOULD A WHITE DEVIL: EXTERMINATION AND SENT STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

There's no way in hell, you can convince me otherwise!!

-LOL You got your citizenship right? You allowed to drive?

*Ha, ha, ha, funny, seeing as how you're still on training wheels!

-All this sytem wants from "mexicans" is cheap labor, nothing more.

*Also they want mexicans as a buffer group, as well, in place of blacks. In addition, white supremacists use mexicans as foot soldiers in their (white folks) eternal racism against blacks, in order to destroy and annihilate them (blacks). That's why white supremacists, on various websites, would make pleas to their mexican brethren for unity against black folks! Why? Because mexicans and whites have common ties, and mexicans are closer to white anyway!

You see, blacks are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy in the eyes of white supremacists, and regardless of white folks true motivations in allying with another supposedly "mud" people (mexicans), you still have mexicans that are ever so happy to accomodate their white brethren, and take off where white folks left off!

-Rascist "mexicans" are not sytematically attemting to exterminate a whole group of people like the Klan did so please save your melodramatic diatribe for someone whos ingorant.

*The Klan technically wasn't trying to exterminate a whole race of people after reconstruction, and the early parts of the twentieth century, because at the time, they needed-particularly in the south-black labor: BUT THEY DID WANT TO CONTAIN BLACK FOLKS, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, WHICH INCLUDED MURDER, INTIMIDATION, ETC.!!!!! THEY WANTED BLACK FOLKS TO KNOW WHOSE COUNTRY THIS RIGHTFULLY BELONGED TO, AND HOW BLACKS ARE TO STAY IN THEIR PLACE: right under their feet. This is the mindset of many racist mexicans towards black folks!!! Tell me I'm lying!!!

-And the only coming storm is gonna be the attempt to strip you of what little freedom you have and its not the "mexicans" who are gonna be doing it, its your big brother.

*I know who the "big brother" is, IT'S YOUR WHITE BRETHREN! A brethren and unity that has an unspoken, and unholy alliance!

-Now do you really beleive your crap or are you just a troll

*Yeah I truly believe what I say, and I reject the word "crap", and if you want to regard me as a "troll"-SO WHAT!!! I'm not here to make you, or anyone else comfortable!

GIBBY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by GIBBY » January 21st, 2004, 2:58 pm

TheReal wrote:LOLOLOL This charcter. Klan with a Tan???

*Uh...Did I stutter! Hell yeah I said mexican racist individuals are no more than the "Klan with a Tan"! Any time you have a "minority" aligning itself with white supremacist organizations, and are comfortable with it, even if it's based on drugs and protection; or have as a leader of a chicano gang/organization a white racist devil; or mexicans allowing white racists into their gangs; or mexicans joining white supremacist organizations-THEN YEAH RACIST MEXICANS ARE THE NEW WHITE SUPREMACIST, ERGO: KLAN WITH A TAN!!!

Blacks could never, even if they wanted to, hook up, and intermingle as freely with white supremacists, the way mexicans do!! In San Antonio last year, there was an article that I'd read, concerning mexicans being in neo-nazi organizations!! Even in Orange County you have some mexicans in the Nazi Lowrider organization/gang! You even have nazi lowriders with mexican girlfriends and wives!! Again, the fact that racist mexicans and white racists can have a common bond, and ground, despite their interfamily squabbles, only tells me that mexicans that are racist, ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED AND DEALT WITH SIMILARLY TO HOW YOU WOULD A WHITE DEVIL: EXTERMINATION AND SENT STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

There's no way in hell, you can convince me otherwise!!

-LOL You got your citizenship right? You allowed to drive?

*Ha, ha, ha, funny, seeing as how you're still on training wheels!

-All this sytem wants from "mexicans" is cheap labor, nothing more.

*Also they want mexicans as a buffer group, as well, in place of blacks. In addition, white supremacists use mexicans as foot soldiers in their (white folks) eternal racism against blacks, in order to destroy and annihilate them (blacks). That's why white supremacists, on various websites, would make pleas to their mexican brethren for unity against black folks! Why? Because mexicans and whites have common ties, and mexicans are closer to white anyway!

You see, blacks are at the bottom of the racial hierarchy in the eyes of white supremacists, and regardless of white folks true motivations in allying with another supposedly "mud" people (mexicans), nevertheless, you have mexicans that are ever so happy to accomodate their white brethren, and take off where white folks left off!

-Rascist "mexicans" are not sytematically attemting to exterminate a whole group of people like the Klan did so please save your melodramatic diatribe for someone whos ingorant.

*The Klan technically wasn't trying to exterminate a whole race of people after reconstruction, and the early parts of the twentieth century, because at the time, they needed-particularly in the south-black labor: BUT THEY DID WANT TO CONTAIN BLACK FOLKS, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY, WHICH INCLUDED MURDER, INTIMIDATION, ETC.!!!!! THEY WANTED BLACK FOLKS TO KNOW WHOSE COUNTRY THIS RIGHTFULLY BELONGED TO, AND HOW BLACKS ARE TO STAY IN THEIR PLACE: right under their feet. This is the mindset of many racist mexicans towards black folks!!! Tell me I'm lying!!!

-And the only coming storm is gonna be the attempt to strip you of what little freedom you have and its not the "mexicans" who are gonna be doing it, its your big brother.

*I know who the "big brother" is, IT'S YOUR WHITE BRETHREN! A brethren and unity that has an unspoken, and unholy alliance!

-Now do you really beleive your crap or are you just a troll

*Yeah I truly believe what I say, and I reject the word "crap", and if you want to regard me as a "troll"-SO WHAT!!! I'm not here to make you, or anyone else comfortable!
LOL You dont even know youre true identity LOL Whateven happens in prison is a result of the white power structure. THE FUNNY PART IS THAT THE NORTHERN CHICANOS HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH THE BGF BUT I DINT HEAR YOU MENTION THAT. Thats right , up north its all love between Chicanos and "Blacks". No lets see the Southern Chicano Prison population is what maybe .05 percent of the totall Chicano Polulation. So you figure less then 1 percent of the poplation share a rascist mentallity and you wanna compare that to the Klan LOLOLOLOL This was the funniest thing you said..." *I know who the "big brother" is, IT'S YOUR WHITE BRETHREN! A brethren and unity that has an unspoken, and unholy alliance! " My White Brethren " LOLOLOLOL)OLOLOL Yeah OK PS I guess you think that Elijah Muhammed wanted to exterminate blacks too because he had a working relationship with George Lincoln Rockwell of the American Nazi Party, right ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » January 21st, 2004, 3:12 pm

TheReal, do you have racist views? do you hate whites?

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TheReal » January 21st, 2004, 3:30 pm

-LOL You dont even know youre true identity LOL Whateven happens in prison is a result of the white power structure.

*And what happens in the street is a result of what racist mexicans want to enact, outside of the white power structure!! Secondly, I do agree that there's a hidden hand in all this, being orchestrated by the white man, but the fact is, AGAIN, that many racist mexicans are closer to white; ally with white folks; join their organizations-which only leads me to believe that you folks are one and the same!! One is just paler than the other!!

Besides, you telling me that the white power structure is orchestrating the racism in prison, isn't telling me anything complimentary about mexican inmates that are racist against black folks, seeing as how many mexicans, are just soooooooo willing to unite with those cracker devils at the drop of a hat!! Not only that, the run in that a black inmate would have with a mexican, or white inmate that's out to take his life, is no different! Why? Because you both are doing it because he's black, therefore making you guys missions on congruent terms!! Let alone the fact that you two are allies of one another!

In other words, THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE!! What blacks ought to do, is stop killing one another, and end the violence in their own community, and realize that mexican racists are like fifth columns dispatched by the white man, in order to fool the black population into thinking that mexicans are an oppressed minority, on the same grounds as black people.

The Double Cross in all this is, even though whites may be playing mexicans, with all this talk of brotherhood-WHITES AND MEXICANS ARE ULTIMATELY PLAYING BLACKS!!!

-THE FUNNY PART IS THAT THE NORTHERN CHICANOS HAVE AN ALLIANCE WITH THE BGF BUT I DINT HEAR YOU MENTION THAT.

*Because ultimately, the alliance doesn't mean anything, on a national scale!!! Let the mexican population further up north begin to override the black population AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

You see, it's a psychological ploy that is used on the minds of black folks, that would convince them, that blacks and mexicans are really in it together, despite the fact that racist mexicans act, and will enact behavior, that is part and parcel of a white devil!!! This type of thinking pacifies black people, because on one hand, mexicans will say that we are both (blacks and mexicans) an oppressed minority group, when it's convenient to do so (usually racist mexicans will say this when they're in the minority), but will spit in black folks face, and ally with white devils, or commit other devious acts-when it's convenient as well!!

-Thats right , up north its all love between Chicanos and "Blacks".

*(Sighs) Let me get my violin...

-No lets see the Southern Chicano Prison population is what maybe .05 percent of the totall Chicano Polulation. So you figure less then 1 percent of the poplation share a rascist mentallity and you wanna compare that to the Klan

*I'm not just referring to the "Southern Chicano Prison population", and the funny thing is, YOU KNOW THIS!!

-LOLOLOLOL This was the funniest thing you said..."

*Don't lie! You know deep down you're not laughing...

-*I know who the "big brother" is, IT'S YOUR WHITE BRETHREN! A brethren and unity that has an unspoken, and unholy alliance! " My White Brethren " LOLOLOLOL)OLOLOL

*Again, how many times do I have to ask you, whether or not I'm stuttering?

-Yeah OK PS I guess you think that Elijah Muhammed wanted to exterminate blacks too because he had a working relationship with George Lincoln Rockwell of the American Nazi Party, right ? LOLOLOLOLOLOL[/quote]

*No, I don't feel that Elijah Muhammad "wanted to exterminate blacks too", but I do know that he was ignorant in meeting with those fools, thinking that he can find some commonality with white devils, seeing as they both believed in separation!! With all his sophistication in dealing with white supremacists, he was nevertheless ignorant about their true nature, WHEREAS FOLKS LIKE ME AREN'T!

Likewise, to compare Elijah Muhammad allying with a nazi, is apples and oranges, particularly when you compare it against mexican gangs allying with white supremacists; having at one time, a white devil in charge of their largest prison gang; joining white supremacist organizations in civilian life, as well as allowing white devils into your organizations/gangs, in civilian life; etc.

You're not fooling me, not now, and not today!! I'm out!