Australia gangs

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
athug

Re: Australia gangs

Unread post by athug » December 9th, 2004, 9:23 am

anyone herd of the high riders in sydney?..

cpmf_vato

Re: gang in Australia

Unread post by cpmf_vato » December 15th, 2004, 1:01 pm

[quote="OriginalCLIP"]Is there any Hispanic gangs/crews in australia?
I heard the bloods and crips in sydney we're going to join. Alot of other people join the bloods or crips and aren't related to any one thats samoan or tongan. I wonder how this all started from America to Australia.[/quote]

I come from a town in south australia, with the 2nd highest current crime rate in the state, north of adelaide and there has been word around the streets for some time now about a few "low key" hispanic gangs. I've been hearing talk, by the elder gang members of our community of mainly portugese gangs, forming in adelaide and around. This is currently just here say or an "urban legend" if that. I believe one of the gangs mentioned is called SDM (soldados de muerte) (soldiers of death) which is said to be a gang involved in drugs and hits. Other gangs mentioned were Los Mojados, SYD suerenos, Los Coyotes. These gangs are supposedly expansions of overseas gangs, which can be found in NSW. I will find out more on this and report back. If this is true ppl will have to look out for more than asians and islanders.

polysaturated
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by polysaturated » December 16th, 2004, 4:21 am

i don't think so as the hispanic community is not that very big here but yes there are hispanic gangs around here, very low key i suspect most are from South America, peru, brazil, portugal etc

Nick1989

Unread post by Nick1989 » December 19th, 2004, 5:19 pm

Hey guys i dont know much at all bout gangs in aus but it seems like u guys are the ppl 2 talk 2 bout this. Theres these bikers called The outlaws that are prolly the most known gang in my town. My friend told me these guys have other connections in different places in aus. Was wonderin if anyone else here knows or has heard of The outlaws.

razaldazal

Unread post by razaldazal » December 21st, 2004, 4:36 am

hey guys,
i live in cabra and i must say that gang activity is still strong around here but they now move in silence. there is a ressurgence amongst 5t, while it will probably never be as strong as the 90s they are starting to get back together but this time they are doing it silently. they have work in different branches eg the most known 5t branch B.D (black dragon) coouple otheres. but the only other real organisations that do buisness in cabra are 14k and singwa.
i know a few people in s.w and 14k.
other then that it is filled with wannabe street gangs that alot of my friends are apart of eg t.k, j.k, 4., singwa street gang (members as young as 12) LOL.
Also another gang starting to make some noise in chinatown are 3 dot, from what ive heard they are based in hong kong as the hip sing triads and are starting buisnesses in chinatown.

razaldazal

Unread post by razaldazal » December 21st, 2004, 4:41 am

Is anybody here from the cabra area??
if so do you hang around pcyc becos i play ball there alot and thats where u will catch the street gangs.

razaldazal

Unread post by razaldazal » December 21st, 2004, 4:56 am

also i have quite a few samoan friends and they talk about how they ride on tongans all the time.
and yeah according to them bns is still around but alot of them moved and formed their own bloods crew and it is basically named after the area.
but they hold no weight. i always joke to them about acting intimidating but they just walking around flaunting that they have a red bandanna..LOL.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by londonpride » December 22nd, 2004, 1:44 pm

That arcade place seems a bit dodgy in cabra.To be honest with you i didn,t mind cabra to much never felt threatened at all, the viets seem to keep themselfs to themselfs and dont start stupid shite(diffren,t story if you start on them).I always found liverpool,and bankstown to be dodgy look over your shoulder type places, mt.druitt with the abos.

Anyone been to perth some real scum areas there,gosnells, mirraboka,armidale,girraween, all shitty abo areas.

razaldazal

Unread post by razaldazal » December 24th, 2004, 4:41 am

timegon aint all bad man. its just a place where they like to hang out as long as u dont start shiet then u should be fine. funny thing happened about a couple months ago, some 8th grade kid was there playin some older dude in marval vs capcom and the kid won. he started acting all cocky and next thing you know he gets his head smashed in..LOL

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » January 10th, 2005, 5:30 pm

The Blood gang BNS started in South auckland around the manurewa suburb not in Australia. I know the guys who started it.

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » January 17th, 2005, 6:51 am

BNS did well and truly start in NZ.. but the boyz that brought it over to Australia where always talkin it up to the Tongans around here.. well must say.. they got put in line rather quick..

matthew

Unread post by matthew » January 18th, 2005, 8:28 pm

Hi Guys,

I live in Melbourne, Know first hand alot of the happenings of the gangland murders here. But I must say reading the posts especially what Juniour X is saying, Melbourne has nothing much in regards to streetgangs as Sydney.

How rough is it really???

Tibbo

Unread post by Tibbo » January 27th, 2005, 6:39 pm

I a brizzie boy, gangs? A few organized groups but no major players, bikies mainly run the coast line down the east coast, but there are a few different types and still infighting. Asians groups are every fucking where and the islanders are a big crew in the southside, for a fairwhile the islanders were gainst the viets, and there is also a pretty large crew of skinheads.. quite a few aboroginals groups on in the center district but they just fucked on fumes and street punks. the asian and leb groups seem to want to push their weight around the most, but they pussies who needs weapons.. Most of the drug trade involves the coast so i wouldnt know who controls most of it, my bet is the majority is owned by the bikers

juniorx
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by juniorx » February 7th, 2005, 9:00 pm

matthew wrote:Hi Guys,

I live in Melbourne, Know first hand alot of the happenings of the gangland murders here. But I must say reading the posts especially what Juniour X is saying, Melbourne has nothing much in regards to streetgangs as Sydney.

look bruh.. it aint rough unless u want it to be ruff.. u can walk nearly any street and not get hassled as long as u keep to urself and keep ya mouth shut.. and if the time comes.. stand up for urself.. u'll be right.. the trouble always happens when a big mouth decides to talk shit..

jin

Unread post by jin » February 27th, 2005, 2:45 am

i was so fuckin stuned when i found this forum its about gang wannabes that dont kno shit and talk shit u cunts are obssesed with gangs man dont be sittin on ure ass worshipin them u should strt ure own hustle bloods n crips are knuckle heads that r big in size small on brains sop they strt alotta shit asians are quiet money makers n e thing can happen just dont stop them from makin money and there be no hassles wogz are just plain up themselves that are from rich backrounds tyhat just srt shit coz they think they run everythin and bikies u just dont fuck with thats how austrlia worx other than islanders n wogz its all about the benjamins

Oaktown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Oaktown » February 27th, 2005, 6:19 pm

Whats up with the islanders and the wogs? I come from a strong maltese background and i tell you all the gangs i associate with are down for the dough and pussy rather than the headfk.

Anyone in here from SA or VIC?

pimpstylz

Unread post by pimpstylz » March 6th, 2005, 9:29 pm

JuniorX wrote:

look bruh.. it aint rough unless u want it to be ruff.. u can walk nearly any street and not get hassled as long as u keep to urself and keep ya mouth shut.. and if the time comes.. stand up for urself.. u'll be right.. the trouble always happens when a big mouth decides to talk shit..

brah, i live in sydney too and what u said bout keepin ' shit 2 yo self is true but at same time aint, if you look hard youl get started itz just lyk that here... everything depends on who you know...

aye i was readin thru the thread n use are pretty right that der iznt that much real blood n crip shit down here wer i am the most active are sin-wa the tongans an islanders r real kunts and 50% of the wogs are shit talkers the other 50% are bad kunts.... 2 much beef down here right now wid sin-wa and wogs its gettin pretty fuckd up .... wer i am i just keepn the islanders close and its 2 late wid the asians coz we already got beef wid em.... holla

pimpstylz

Unread post by pimpstylz » March 6th, 2005, 9:29 pm

JuniorX wrote:

brah, i live in sydney too and what u said bout keepin ' shit 2 yo self is true but at same time aint, if you look hard youl get started itz just lyk that here... everything depends on who you know...

aye i was readin thru the thread n use are pretty right that der iznt that much real blood n crip shit down here wer i am the most active are sin-wa the tongans an islanders r real kunts and 50% of the wogs are shit talkers the other 50% are bad kunts.... 2 much beef down here right now wid sin-wa and wogs its gettin pretty fuckd up .... wer i am i just keepn the islanders close and its 2 late wid the asians coz we already got beef wid em.... holla

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 7th, 2005, 3:26 am

pimpstylz wrote:
JuniorX wrote:

which area u from pimp? u regard lebo's as wogs? i don't see an asian set beffin with wogs, lebos i have seen it around bankstown and lakemba though

pimpstylz

Unread post by pimpstylz » March 7th, 2005, 1:40 pm

yeah around there they are, im from ryde

T~

Unread post by T~ » March 7th, 2005, 3:20 pm

carry on in part 3...