Rollin 60s Crip vs. Eight Tray Gangster Crips war

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
*deepsky*
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: rollen 60's and eight tray gangta crip beef

Unread post by *deepsky* » August 24th, 2004, 2:44 pm

D.X. wrote:^^^Peep this cat right here and his little kiddy games!!! You really want people to believe you "gangsta"???? Come on homie, how you gon say if you ever see me?? You obviously a kid playin games, and I can tell you just like alot of these cats on here, you ain't gettin no attention nowhere else, so you feelin good by all these responses you get on these sites. I don't even see why all these cats on these sites even pay you any attention, especially after your ho card has been pulled a long time ago.

deepblue? deepsky?? N!@#$ PLEASE!!!!
you sayin that this online shit is goin too far,you even go ass far as to criticise people for online dissing,ok..i feel you,but wat do you call this^^^^^^^you are contradicting yourself homie,you made this post when i didn't even know who u were on here,the posts before had nothing to do with you,you just made yourself apart of the mix for nothin,silince is golden homie,u should learn to use it,i'll leave it at that.....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 25th, 2004, 2:25 am

l boogie them niggaz be modifing my profile so they was dissin me in public so they put a fake ass shit on my forehead and they cant even back that shit they dont have anyfuccin proof fucc them now i do what i can to l to let niggaz know that the cpd in my forehead there aint nun but big ass BS invented by jealous punk cause i was schooling the nigga

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 25th, 2004, 2:26 am

now i locc that thread it will be posted in gang news ....

peacemaker

RSCG & Eight Trey's

Unread post by peacemaker » March 7th, 2005, 11:08 am

What school did the 60's & Eight Trey's attend together before they started fighting?

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Re: RSCG & Eight Trey's

Unread post by Common Sense » March 7th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Horace Mann Junior High School

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 9th, 2005, 2:15 pm

Who ever know this answer is a gang historian.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 9th, 2005, 9:02 pm

who ever know that shit read monster or do or die lol

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 12th, 2005, 1:53 am

Peace!

I could ask other questions that are not in anybody's book such as

1. What are the names of the two females that 60's & Eight Treys first starting fighting over?

2. What was the name of the security guard at the door at Horace Mann Junior High when the first 60's & eight trey fight happened after school, before the first crip infighting murder?

3. What was the name of the skating rink that all of us hung out at when 60's & eight trey's got along before the war?

4. Where did the name Rollin 60's come from?

5. Name the Original five HOODSTAS?

Peace!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 12th, 2005, 3:09 am

peacemaker wrote:1. What are the names of the two females that 60's & Eight Treys first starting fighting over?
I never knew those chicks names, What a shame gang warring over tow chicks.
peacemaker wrote:2. What was the name of the security guard at the door at Horace Mann Junior High when the first 60's & eight trey fight happened after school, before the first crip infighting murder?
I don't remember his name, but he had an afro, wore sun glasses all the time, and he used to sock kids in the mouth ocassionally, especially if he was breaking up a fight. I think he carried a weapon too.
peacemaker wrote:3. What was the name of the skating rink that all of us hung out at when 60's & eight trey's got along before the war?
world on wheels ??? That was the only skating spot in town.
peacemaker wrote:4. Where did the name Rollin 60's come from?
don't know that one.
peacemaker wrote:5. Name the Original five HOODSTAS?
i'm not sure if these guys were the originals, but i remember then back then. Big Rick, JD and his brothers are the only one's i can remember

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 12th, 2005, 8:59 am

Peace Common Sense,

I won't answer all the questions yet because I wan't to see if the youngsta's on this site know:

1. The history of RSCG?

2. Why set tripping started in the first place?

3. Educate my East Coast brothers to find out do they really know why they do what they do.

4. Let people know from a "REAL" FG (First Generation) RSCG that a lot of guys walk around talking HOOD & HOODSTA and never was on the streets with us back then and had their homies "DIE IN THEIR ARMS".

5. Never have been in the 4800 Module or 4300 Module if they even know what that is.

Good try on the skating rink question-but that's not the correct answer
There was another skating rink back then?

On the 5 Original HOODSTAS I will give you one name Fred Hill more answers to come in time.

Peace!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: ARE THE ROLLIN 60S AND THE 83 GANGSTERS STILL AT WAR

Unread post by xxx » March 12th, 2005, 9:36 am

peacemaker wrote:Peace to Everyone!

To Karma:

I am very disturbed when I hear about 60's & 83rds battling in the streets of NYC and BLACK MEN are dying over a beef generally not knowing what the original beef in Cali was about.

The fact is that I am a part of a non profit organization that is dedicated to teaching our children to stop killing each other over colors and this organization was founded by one of the original (as in there from the first day) Rollin 60's Crips.

What is not taught to most of our children dying in the streets is that when inside those prison walls there is a unity brought on by survival between 60's & 83rds and other sets that hate each other, to fight off Mexican & Aryan sets.

If no one answers my post that is fine, the information that I am looking for will be found through local churches, community organizations and the Nation of Islam of where these strong but misguided brothers are.

Very shortly we will be bringing this organization to the East Coast so brothers can get to meet and talk with a man who at one time was one of the most feared and well known Crip set leaders of his time, but since his release from prison has become a man dedicated to helping save young black childrens lives.

Peace To All Brothers That Want Peace!
YOUR HOLLARING YOUR AN ORIGINAL SIXTY....WHATS YOUR GANG NAME? AINT TO MANY FIRST GENERATIONS AROUND.

BlueCadillaC167
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueCadillaC167 » March 12th, 2005, 12:16 pm

Yo Peace Maker how do u know all stuff?

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 12:33 am

Peace Blue Cadillac,

The questions that I asked are not difficult questions if you were there in the First Generation of all of this starting.

The problem is that most guys who type the talk on the internet never walked that walk on the streets or in the 4800 Module.

I don't keep any secrets, I just received a PM from a brother stating stop asking police questions and reveal your name LOC sent to an OG 60.

First off an Original RSCG does not refer to themselves as OG, the proper title would be FG (First Generation).

Second in my posts I use the proper Original name which is RSCG (Rollin Sixty Crip Gang) not just RSC.

Third if anything I do not glorify gang violence, I spent over 10 years in the prison system because of who and what I was as an FG RSCG.

I expected to rattle some cages by signing on this forum because of the police on here and the "FAKE GANG MEMBERS" on a lot of these sites on the internet.

My job is to educate youngstas on the East Coast who are still fighting an 60's & Eight Trey battle, not knowing the real which is that this war ended in 1983-so why are they fighting now on the East Coast?

My job is to educate youngstas that 60's & Eight Treys primarily grew up on the same blocks and most of us were friends as children until the situation with the young ladies happened.

Fake Bangers don't want brothers to know that "REAL ON SITE BANGING" ended in the 90's.

I do not net bang or bang anymore at all as I stated "REAL ON SITE BANGING" ended in the 90's, when I joined this site I told Alonso that I would be coming with respect and peace.

The questions are just beginning for the so called experts of the world on gangs who help perpetuate black on black violence by telling a distorted history of SC L.A. so kids want to copy that model across America.

I have a non-profit organization that helps ex-offenders adjust to the outside world when they get out and speak to children about gangs and when I tell them who I am just by my initials they have heard of me.

Peace!

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 2:05 am

To Cool_Chillz

First off I don't claim to be an Original Sixty- I am a FG (First Generation) from the RSCG (Rollin Sixty Crip Gang), we do not use the OG title for First Generation.

An OG would be after the FG title.

In your PM to me you called me LOC and said stop asking police questions, that is a sign of disrespect to an FG because we were called LOC first in 1983 because Mexicans used to call Crips LOCO (Crazy).

We adopted the term over time, but that is not a name a FG would call his homeboy.

A police officer could not tell you about the 4800 Module that is something you had to live LOC (since you like that term).

As far as you telling me to state my gang name, you just showed me you never stood the test of "MANHOOD IN THE 4800 MODULE, by asking me a question like that.

When I do reveal my name and speak about the origin of things (60's & Eight Treys) understand LOC, for the real HOODSTAS MY NAME RANG OUT THRU THE 4800 MODULE and I mean hojj and new county.

I am one of those "famous or infamous" RSCG that you read about and heard about on Crenshaw & Slauson and the reason they starting blocking the tiers off inside.

We are not all dead we were just incarcerated for long times.

For the "REAL RSCG OR EIGHT-TREY FG or OG" I have said enough for them to recognize the real from the fake.

Peace!

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 2:16 am

Peace Common Sense!

You are correct about Big Rick being one of the Original 5, but JD would be considered by today's terminology a "Tiny Loc" back then.

The description of the security guard is correct you just don't have the name yet.

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by FILA » March 13th, 2005, 8:20 am

Wasnt Roscerans the skatin rink?

OBG GUSTO

Unread post by OBG GUSTO » March 13th, 2005, 10:27 am

the skating rink was skate land nigga

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2005, 12:46 pm

OBG GUSTO wrote:the skating rink was skate land nigga
Skateland was in Compton. Did the 60s & ETG go way to compton to rollewr skate?

And peaceone, that was some real history you put on the page.

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 12:54 pm

Peace FILA,

You are correct about the skating rink!

Common Sense
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Common Sense » March 13th, 2005, 2:10 pm

peacemaker wrote:Peace Common Sense!

You are correct about Big Rick being one of the Original 5, but JD would be considered by today's terminology a "Tiny Loc" back then.

The description of the security guard is correct you just don't have the name yet.
I never met Big Rick in person, but I knew JD through other people. I also knew a few people that caught up in that mess. Opie, Frank Bell, kidd, paint man, just to name a few.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 13th, 2005, 3:07 pm

peacemaker wrote:To Cool_Chillz

First off I don't claim to be an Original Sixty- I am a FG (First Generation) from the RSCG (Rollin Sixty Crip Gang), we do not use the OG title for First Generation.

An OG would be after the FG title.

In your PM to me you called me LOC and said stop asking police questions, that is a sign of disrespect to an FG because we were called LOC first in 1983 because Mexicans used to call Crips LOCO (Crazy).

We adopted the term over time, but that is not a name a FG would call his homeboy.

A police officer could not tell you about the 4800 Module that is something you had to live LOC (since you like that term).

As far as you telling me to state my gang name, you just showed me you never stood the test of "MANHOOD IN THE 4800 MODULE, by asking me a question like that.

When I do reveal my name and speak about the origin of things (60's & Eight Treys) understand LOC, for the real HOODSTAS MY NAME RANG OUT THRU THE 4800 MODULE and I mean hojj and new county.

I am one of those "famous or infamous" RSCG that you read about and heard about on Crenshaw & Slauson and the reason they starting blocking the tiers off inside.

We are not all dead we were just incarcerated for long times.

For the "REAL RSCG OR EIGHT-TREY FG or OG" I have said enough for them to recognize the real from the fake.

Peace!
A FIRST GENERATION 60 GETTING OFFENDED BY THE TERM LOC, BUT HOLLARING HOODSTAS????

STATE YOUR NAME......

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 4:32 pm

In your private message to me you stated that Fred Hill was a brim or van ness before FG RSCG.

I stated to you that you are more than welcome to come to Slauson & 4th Avenue at the car wash and tell Fred Hill to his face that he was a blood or call him "Smoking" Snoop Dog.

As far as your great desire to know "WHO I AM", I GIVE YOU AN OPEN INVITATION TO MEET ME ANYTIME IN THE HOOD AND WE CAN FILM YOU MEETING ME FOR ALONSO TO PLAY ON THIS SITE.

My question to you is were you ever in the 4800 Module and when?

If not what pen were you in?

Because I was in the 4800 Module where real men stood up.

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 4:45 pm

To Cool_Chillz,

I will not respond to anymore of your questions until you inform me of who you are and were you in 4800?, because you keep asking me to state my name.

That is something that POLICE or RATS kicked out of the HOOD would ask about GANG NAMES or REAL NAMES.

Peace To All The Real Brothers On This Site!

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2005, 4:52 pm

peacemaker wrote:My job is to educate youngstas on the East Coast who are still fighting an 60's & Eight Trey battle, not knowing the real which is that this war ended in 1983-so why are they fighting now on the East Coast?
What war ended in 83? 60's and Eight Trays ain't never stopped dying!

Why do you consider there to be a proper way to abbreviate 60's and OG (FG, SG) but you spell Trey with a E. Wasn't it spelled TRAY in the beginning?
The questions are just beginning for the so called experts of the world on gangs who help perpetuate black on black violence by telling a distorted history of SC L.A. so kids want to copy that model across America.
60 wasnt even considered sc back in the day... remember that?

Peace

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 5:29 pm

Peace Lowridin,

No disrespect meant by the spelling, you are correct in the A instead of the E.

Black people are dying everyday so someone can claim a set and still be killed, but the fact is that the "WAR" straight on site real banging between the two of us ended in 1983.

South Central is really Compton if you want to be technical about it.

I never talked about a proper way to say 60, what I said was when we started this thing we were RSCG not just RSC, also there is an difference between FG AND OG.

OG stands for Original Gansters or Gangstas as some state, but RSCG First Generation never used that term Gangstas or Gangsters.

In general conversation in this day yes me and my homeboys wll answer to the term OG used out of respect by the youngstas, but that is not a term that we ever used GANGSTAS or GANGSTERS.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 13th, 2005, 8:15 pm

peacemaker wrote:Black people are dying everyday so someone can claim a set and still be killed, but the fact is that the "WAR" straight on site real banging between the two of us ended in 1983.

When did School Boy from ETG get chipped? What year did Opie get smoked? What year did Kid and Ken Bone get chipped, all after 83 am I correct? Correct me if I am wrong.
Black people are dying everyday so someone can claim a set and still be killed, but the fact is that the "WAR" straight on site real banging between the two of us ended in 1983.

There were alot of tough first and second generation soldiers around then, but more people have dided after 83 than before. If you think about it, people were still using .22's, shotguns, .38 specials etc. So brothers were more likely to have a fist fight or rat pack someone or maybe run someone over in a gee ride than do a walk up with a ak, uzi, 9mm, glock and no matter how you look at it........ its always the youngsters that put in the most work. So it may not be on site with you and your generation, but I can't see how anyone would think that war wasn't still on after 83'.
Techinically you can say 83, i'd say it was still crackin' in 84 on site and overall ain't never died down. King Lou was killed late 2004 as proof.

By the way, you talkin bout the real Snoop Dog and J Dog?

peacemaker

Unread post by peacemaker » March 13th, 2005, 9:09 pm

Peace Lowridin,

I will respectfully for the many that died between the two groups RSCG & ETG not debate this point to heavily because I came to this site to bring peace and not problems.

I will say this though, fighting between different sets exists until this day, but a WAR & FIGHT are two different things, the fight can be individual or in a group, the war is the total conclusion of the fight.

No disrespect, but I must keep it real, In 1983 when we finished the WAR there were no ETG in that area anymore, they had been pushed out to Palmer Blocc, PVG and School Yard areas.

This is not a great event because it was black on black violence but the WAR was over in 1983, RSCG was still everywhere in LA and it was hard to find ETG in that area.

Even Monster Kody who after the war, we came to respect each other as men will tell you in 1983 ETG was pushed out of their territory.

Kid & Ken Bone died in 82, Opie died in 83 and I don't remember when School Boy died but the loss of life was great, but we did not see each other on the street for ONSITE everyday after 1983 because ETG was not there anymore.

Where you North Side or South Side ETG?
Where you in the 4800 Module?

Peace!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 13th, 2005, 9:27 pm

RSC & ETG war ended 1983??? for who, the first generation....more like 1992.......

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 13th, 2005, 9:52 pm

alot of niggas got rolled up in 4800 so hollaring 4800 means nothing..STATE YOUR NAME PEACEMAKER. u have NOTHING TO FEAR if your a nonprofit peacemaker ex-member from the FIRST GENERATION.....

mrtooreal

Unread post by mrtooreal » March 13th, 2005, 9:55 pm

Cool_Chillz wrote:RSC & ETG war ended 1983??? for who, the first generation....more like 1992.......
Dudes getting killed in 1983 weren't even first generation rscg's. Dudes from the Second generation were already doing serving life sentences.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 13th, 2005, 10:05 pm

this guy wont post his handle. its 2005. if he is "first generation" then he is 45+yrs old. whats he worried about? that name will reveal alot about his character & stripes.and how his career ended.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 13th, 2005, 10:38 pm

peacemaker i have a lot of respect for your posts...first i introduce myself i'm a bg from the hub city and i started bangin in those years you describe as the end of the war back then i was like 12 13 not really aware of what was craccin runnin' around the hood still more a baby at that time i wasnt active i was just a young kid waiting his call .. back then our movement was way smaller and words was travelin fast and i have to admit that this conflict along with the coast vs the hoovaz was a major event inside of our movement ,as you stated a lot of trays was hiding in compton palmer the ville but you can't forget tana pocket front who always was trays groupies ,i heard from my big homies that my part of town was down with yall i remember big homies like vapoo og brim leicy locc big joe feather stone and a gang of og's from both southside kelly nhood and atlantic drive always had good relations with u guys and im quite sure that the war vs all the tanas and the palmer was kind of related to your conflict i was kind of dispointed when i heard some of your young homies here onl;ine screamin BS about rscg being cc k ...can u put a light on that issue have u ever knew that our inside cc ridaz conflicts was related in a way with what was goin on in your part of town