DEAR WALL BANGERS!!!!!

This is the forum for those who believe that there are other options to gangs and violence and hope to see young people make better choices about their future. Where does change begin?

Moderator: Guest

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

DEAR WALL BANGERS!!!!!

Unread post by 'X' » May 20th, 2006, 12:07 am

DEAR WALL BANGERS
WORD FROM THE STREET
By M. Spellman

Dear Wall Bangers, This message is for you and the police that you work for. First of all, you are only killing your own people. And you are a coward because if you had any consideration for the people that you represent you would not leave that kind of constant foolishness on the wall. You and the police spend more time breaking up the peace with the gangs than any one else. Late night you crawl your coward ass out of your mom's house and write all sorts of of cowardness on churches, old folks' home, schools, and your own stupid houses. Come on wall babgers stop it, why don't you write on them walls in the rich folk's area? All you do is write about killing your own. And you haven't busted a grape. You should really check your self. I was watching some busters write on a wall in the hood, only to turn around and ask the brother whom was with him, how do you spell 4-ever?

This dude couldn't even spell. But yet and still you would rather make our own people look like animals because your stupid ass want to be a coward and a destroyer of your own people and write on walls. If you are that mad take your butt out there in them streets and put in some work on you know whom. Stop writing on our property. I know the big homie don't know that you are wall banging. It is sickening to see so many people killed because of one of these cowards who don't like his self, or his peaople do such a thing.

Big homies, stay on top of these people because they are only helping to kill our youth. Plus in my opinion I think that most wall bangers work for the police. :idea: Now to all of you reactionaries who read something on the wall and then swear to yourself that your so-called "enemy" wrote it, and yo stupid butt must respond. So you round up somene else's child and order that child to place a hit on an entire community. Now you have a scenario where an innocent child has been killed because you are so selfish and ignorant that you will sell your soul for the sake of representing the devil over your own people.

Now to the big dummy in the hood who is always trying to keep that mess going. You know that you work for the devil and you continue to kill your own people. You have no understanding about life until your butt is lying in one of those coffins looking up at the roof of the church. Now you look stupid, because in your mind you thought you were exempt from that thrashing to your head that came in the form of a fifty caliber bullet, now you want everybody to risk their life and freedom for you, cause you were a big dummy. Some of our street warriors are too acceptable to garbage info, laced and fueled with emotions and feelings. How can you be ruthless and have feelings at the same time? The dudes I grew up with were smart thinkers; they did not shoot at children.

They were after their man when they were active. Now days you wall bangers are writing stuff and then run and hide from the REAL on hood day. Because you know that your butt will be dealt with for real. Here is the new rules pertaining to our life as Black people. If you go to jail for killing innocent people, then you should be dealt with like a child molester or killer of children. Because if anybody kill Blacks they should be dealt with or placed away from any of his people. I'm so sick of house negroes killing in the name of the hood, but they really working for the crooked police. FREE MR. Willie Griffin and Brian Mustafa LONG, C.W. from the ROW. FILA, Big Henry from the town, I luve U Brothers. Big Barry on the row, what up? HARRY O Please CALL ME AT THE......

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by 'X' » May 20th, 2006, 12:36 am

This that real right here. There is so much to be said about what the brutha saying. For one, for a while now I've believed that there is a hidden hand in some of these so-called gang beefs, and I think that many of our people are too blind and ignorant to see this. Kind of topic but back in high school, I remember when they had the little undercover police pose as students to get people to sell them drugs or other things, and by the look of them undercovers, you couldn't tell they were one-time. Thats why in damn near every hood here in L.A. you got all these new bruthas popping up in the neighborhood and the next thing you know, he from the hood, but where he come from? Where he used to live? Some of these cats are working for......

Anyway, we crazy if we dont think the police are capable of or paying the ignorant of our people to conitnue or start some new beefs by hitting up on walls or speading rumors etc..etc..Aint a doubt in my mind that these types are behind some of this gang violence and so-called Black and Brown "tension"... If you from L.A. and ever been in these streets, I'm sure we all have stories of how the LAPD, sheriffs etc..etc..do little bs to get bruthas heated. This enemy aint no joke, and I can only imagine how many of our people who restin of locked up over some bs rumor, or something that wasn't even done by another hood...

I got plenty of people still in the streets living that life, but in my opinion if you, in 2006, talking about you on some bangin s!@#, and putting your life on the line for a so-called hood, you stupid!!! The streets is flooded with informants, snithces etc..etc... and the cold part is alot of people know this but yet still putting they life on the line for some bruthas when after you get locked up or dead, the majority aint gone look out for your family, children, etc..etc.. You "may" get your name hit up on a wall for a good month, or have t-shirts, sweaters and all that other bs with your pic and name air-brushed on it but for the most part you become distant memory...

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » May 20th, 2006, 2:53 am

X wrote:This that real right here. There is so much to be said about what the brutha saying. For one, for a while now I've believed that there is a hidden hand in some of these so-called gang beefs, and I think that many of our people are too blind and ignorant to see this. Kind of topic but back in high school, I remember when they had the little undercover police pose as students to get people to sell them drugs or other things, and by the look of them undercovers, you couldn't tell they were one-time. Thats why in damn near every hood here in L.A. you got all these new bruthas popping up in the neighborhood and the next thing you know, he from the hood, but where he come from? Where he used to live? Some of these cats are working for......

Anyway, we crazy if we dont think the police are capable of or paying the ignorant of our people to conitnue or start some new beefs by hitting up on walls or speading rumors etc..etc..Aint a doubt in my mind that these types are behind some of this gang violence and so-called Black and Brown "tension"... If you from L.A. and ever been in these streets, I'm sure we all have stories of how the LAPD, sheriffs etc..etc..do little bs to get bruthas heated. This enemy aint no joke, and I can only imagine how many of our people who restin of locked up over some bs rumor, or something that wasn't even done by another hood...

I got plenty of people still in the streets living that life, but in my opinion if you, in 2006, talking about you on some bangin s!@#, and putting your life on the line for a so-called hood, you stupid!!! The streets is flooded with informants, snithces etc..etc... and the cold part is alot of people know this but yet still putting they life on the line for some bruthas when after you get locked up or dead, the majority aint gone look out for your family, children, etc..etc.. You "may" get your name hit up on a wall for a good month, or have t-shirts, sweaters and all that other bs with your pic and name air-brushed on it but for the most part you become distant memory...
dam, brutha this was a real ass post.

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » May 20th, 2006, 8:00 pm

Aahhhhh there you are X, still on the buzz of self righteous Islam

Aquafresh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by Aquafresh » May 22nd, 2006, 10:49 am

True story!

Midnight
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Midnight » May 31st, 2006, 9:30 pm

yES

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » June 26th, 2006, 4:23 am

That ain't a truth telling from righteous Islam, its a universal truth telling - secular/humanistic/Christian or Muslim - basically its a HUMAN TRUTH TELLING. Its easy to take the piss, hard to live out. Peace

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by d0zi » July 13th, 2006, 4:35 pm

this is some real talk but banging aint ever gonna be stopped... people just create more tension and it just keeps going on and on and on and on.. think homie killing innoncent people is idiotic and most of the time isnt even done on purpose.. people that start shit should stop because there the ones in reality who are responsible for all the bull shit.. they instigated it and shit happened... thats how it all goes down n that shit about 5-0 is true.. and other busters that just start shit

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: DEAR WALL BANGERS!!!!!

Unread post by 'X' » October 29th, 2006, 7:58 am

'X' wrote:DEAR WALL BANGERS
WORD FROM THE STREET
By M. Spellman

Dear Wall Bangers, This message is for you and the police that you work for. First of all, you are only killing your own people. And you are a coward because if you had any consideration for the people that you represent you would not leave that kind of constant foolishness on the wall. You and the police spend more time breaking up the peace with the gangs than any one else. Late night you crawl your coward ass out of your mom's house and write all sorts of of cowardness on churches, old folks' home, schools, and your own stupid houses. Come on wall bangers stop it, why don't you write on them walls in the rich folk's area? All you do is write about killing your own. And you haven't busted a grape. You should really check your self. I was watching some busters write on a wall in the hood, only to turn around and ask the brother whom was with him, how do you spell 4-ever?

This dude couldn't even spell. But yet and still you would rather make our own people look like animals because your stupid ass want to be a coward and a destroyer of your own people and write on walls. If you are that mad take your butt out there in them streets and put in some work on you know whom. Stop writing on our property. I know the big homie don't know that you are wall banging. It is sickening to see so many people killed because of one of these cowards who don't like his self, or his peaople do such a thing.

Big homies, stay on top of these people because they are only helping to kill our youth. Plus in my opinion I think that most wall bangers work for the police. :idea: Now to all of you reactionaries who read something on the wall and then swear to yourself that your so-called "enemy" wrote it, and yo stupid butt must respond. So you round up somene else's child and order that child to place a hit on an entire community. Now you have a scenario where an innocent child has been killed because you are so selfish and ignorant that you will sell your soul for the sake of representing the devil over your own people.

Now to the big dummy in the hood who is always trying to keep that mess going. You know that you work for the devil and you continue to kill your own people. You have no understanding about life until your butt is lying in one of those coffins looking up at the roof of the church. Now you look stupid, because in your mind you thought you were exempt from that thrashing to your head that came in the form of a fifty caliber bullet, now you want everybody to risk their life and freedom for you, cause you were a big dummy. Some of our street warriors are too acceptable to garbage info, laced and fueled with emotions and feelings. How can you be ruthless and have feelings at the same time? The dudes I grew up with were smart thinkers; they did not shoot at children.

They were after their man when they were active. Now days you wall bangers are writing stuff and then run and hide from the REAL on hood day. Because you know that your butt will be dealt with for real. Here is the new rules pertaining to our life as Black people. If you go to jail for killing innocent people, then you should be dealt with like a child molester or killer of children. Because if anybody kill Blacks they should be dealt with or placed away from any of his people. I'm so sick of house negroes killing in the name of the hood, but they really working for the crooked police. FREE MR. Willie Griffin and Brian Mustafa LONG, C.W. from the ROW. FILA, Big Henry from the town, I luve U Brothers. Big Barry on the row, what up? HARRY O Please CALL ME AT THE......

Return to “Prevention, Intervention, Education and Awareness”