Black Gangs vs. Mexican Gangs

Discuss Hispanic gangs, Southsiders, Sureños in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
AntMan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: October 14th, 2006, 1:47 am

Black Gangs vs. Mexican Gangs

Unread postby AntMan » October 14th, 2006, 2:16 am

I just moved out here and DAMN!!! you can cut the racial tension in the air with a knife! The Blacks & Mexicans just don't get along.

I got 2 questions...

1.Who are the heavy hitter black gangs in LA...Who are the heavy hitter Mexican gangs in LA? (not the dumb 14 year olds who wear baggy clothes and act stupid, i'm talking about real gangsters)

2.With all the heat between blacks & mexicans in LA, do you think the gangs are gonna finally settle things? See who runs LA?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 15th, 2006, 3:30 pm

IN THE PRISONS :

mexican mafia , la eme , la nuestra familia , norteno , sureno.
VS
Black guerilla family bgf , (Kumi)african nation

IN THE STREETS :

Crips , Bloods , hoovers
VS
18 eighteen st. , florecnia , ms- 13 , etc.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 15th, 2006, 3:32 pm

FRESNO BULLDOGS , i think they went independant from norteno and sureno and ...nuestra familia got an alliance with BGF & kumi .

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 11:05 pm

in newyork it use to be : BLACKS vs PUERTORICANS

BLACK SPADES vs SAVAGE SKULLS

BLOODS vs LATIN KINGS & NETAS

User avatar
looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread postby looneytunes1 » October 19th, 2006, 11:09 pm

NICKELS wrote:in newyork it use to be : BLACKS vs PUERTORICANS


He said Mexicans brova...dont get us confused 8)

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 11:40 pm

us ?

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

truce

Unread postby NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 11:45 pm

settle ...yes .....a truce will turn out. it happens every so often in different states blacks get at it with the latinos , especially in the penn

User avatar
looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread postby looneytunes1 » October 19th, 2006, 11:45 pm

I'm PR ...nvm 8)

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 19th, 2006, 11:48 pm

oh sorry PR just giving a little black vs latin history there , ....but latins are latins homie

User avatar
looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread postby looneytunes1 » October 19th, 2006, 11:51 pm

NICKELS wrote:latins are latins homie


Not realy homie...

On the EastCoast Puerto Ricans and Blacks got love for each other...unlike Mexicans and Blacks on the West.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 12:10 am

true ...not as bad as with mexicans but the mexicans got more pride in being mexican la raza...and they dont want to fit in with blacks as much as puertoricans do , more puertoricans these days will listen to black music and copy what the black kids are doing in there culture & style instead of keeping puertorican culture and heritage alive and creating a new version of salsa or creating something new of there own. its sad because the PR from back in the days were real , and had there own thing ..now everybodys a clone.. i cant imagine blacks as whole generation copying some other people way of dress , haircut , dance , music , language....we stay keeping our culture and music alive. mexicans they just love being mexican and there serious with that sh-t not frontin with a flag , they got there own style. they dont want to blend in with blacks on some... leave there culture thing . they got there own spanish slang , dress , haircut , etc....thats real

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 12:26 am

yeah ya got love for blacks , cause you know the blacks on the eastcoast we not gone put up with that latin power sh-t ...that ya tried to pull on rikers island back in the 90's like the mexicans are doing these days on the west. but its all good now....and plus i love PR women they show the brothers too much love.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 12:30 am

my man wesley snipes just dropped a new str8 to video movie dvd where he got this young little hot puertorican stripper running around with him. ...movie called " hard luck.

UmanH-ay

Unread postby UmanH-ay » October 20th, 2006, 3:44 am

I recall back in the 80s, when PRs were still migratin on a large scale, they would call black Somethin like "moyoes" which is similiar to what surs say "Mayate", i remember one of my homies from the east used to call PRs Fake italians.

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread postby MARTINEZ » October 20th, 2006, 9:02 am

NICKELS wrote:IN THE PRISONS :

mexican mafia , la eme , la nuestra familia , norteno , sureno.
VS
Black guerilla family bgf , (Kumi)african nation

IN THE STREETS :

Crips , Bloods , hoovers
VS
18 eighteen st. , florecnia , ms- 13 , etc.


--------------
100% WRONG!

Stop spreading false info that these "outta state" cats run wild with.

In Califas prisons it's:

Prison gangs: EME vs. NF "Nuestra Familia" (kill on sight) Chicano vs. Chicano

Sureños 13 vs. Norteños 14 - again Chicano vs. Chicano

In the Streets it's: SUR varrio's vs. other SUR varrios -- Chicano vs. Chicano

East Los "SUR" varrios vs East Los "SUR" varrios -- Chicano vs Chicano

Maravilla gangs vs East Los "SUR" varrios -- Chicano vs Chicano

Maravilla gangs vs Maravilla gangs -- Chicano vs Chicano

18th st vs F13 (One of L.A. oldest rivalvries) again Chicano vs Chicano

18th st vs MS -- Latinos vs Latinos

Crips vs. Bloods -- black vs black

Crips vs Crips -- black vs black

Bloods vs Bloods -- black vs black

18th St. vs Bloods -- Latinos vs. black
-----------------------------------

So again -- all you lil b-itches crying like the fags that you are talking about "Chicanos" are systematically

tyring to kill all "Blacks" ....WRONG!

Chicano GANG MEMBERS, who represent less than 1% of "Mexican people" here in Southern Calif.

by far and large are still killing more of the own (other Chicanos) than anybody else....

------------

I'm sick and tired of all these lil fag stories.....who other pussies who don't know any better run with....

Stop the bulll-sh-it !

and keep it REAL.

Martinez said so....

User avatar
looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: August 14th, 2006, 3:40 pm
Location: Florida

Unread postby looneytunes1 » October 20th, 2006, 9:40 am

NICKELS wrote:true ...not as bad as with mexicans but the mexicans got more pride in being mexican la raza...and they dont want to fit in with blacks as much as puertoricans do , more puertoricans these days will listen to black music and copy what the black kids are doing in there culture & style instead of keeping puertorican culture and heritage alive and creating a new version of salsa or creating something new of there own. its sad because the PR from back in the days were real , and had there own thing ..now everybodys a clone.. i cant imagine blacks as whole generation copying some other people way of dress , haircut , dance , music , language....we stay keeping our culture and music alive. mexicans they just love being mexican and there serious with that sh-t not frontin with a flag , they got there own style. they dont want to blend in with blacks on some... leave there culture thing . they got there own spanish slang , dress , haircut , etc....thats real


We do and its called reggaetone...its very popular down here (and trust me Boricua culture is very alive in NY and FL)

As for copying? Hip Hop is Universal, if anything its a NewYork/EastCoast thing (where it originated) 8)

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Re: Black Gangs vs. Mexican Gangs

Unread postby NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 10:13 pm

AntMan wrote:I just moved out here and DAMN!!! you can cut the racial tension in the air with a knife! The Blacks & Mexicans just don't get along.

2.With all the heat between blacks & mexicans in LA, do you think the gangs are gonna finally settle things? See who runs LA?


its way to obvious to anybody that there is a problem between blacks and mexicans ....stopt the bullsh-t and open your eyes

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 10:30 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:I recall back in the 80s, when PRs were still migratin on a large scale, they would call black Somethin like "moyoes" which is similiar to what surs say "Mayate", i remember one of my homies from the east used to call PRs Fake italians.


yeah ive heard that , they use to call PRs fake italians cause they use resemble them and cut there hair just alike and copy the italians back in the days 60's 70's 80's but the italians use to fight PRs and bash them so now they copy black people , with that fake version of reggae and hiphop mix , wich is actually a copy of dancehall not reggae. thats why we invented the word " biting "in ebonics. copying , cloning , xeroxing , plagurisim. its corny , no imagination ....now hiphop is universal cause everbody likes it , no its not an eastcoast thing its a universal black music thing >> all black music & culture ...it originated on my block on sedgwick ave. a well known black neighborhood back in the day on west side bronx by big Herc ..like home girl beyonce said " i make black music for everybody to listen to,no matter what race, thats the the music i make " in other words remember who started/created this.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 10:34 pm

if antman sees it ....and its an issue with black gangmembers speaking about it on interviews and half the california prison system was on lockdown from race riots & snoop is dropping videos about it , why is martinez blind to the situation ..hmmmmmmmmm

d0zi
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 31
Joined: April 2nd, 2006, 6:15 pm

nikels

Unread postby d0zi » October 20th, 2006, 11:05 pm

a nikels on some real shit iono what hood u stay in but on some real shit the biggest killers are races on races.. mex vs mex and black vs black.. i don give a fuk what no one say my ass been livin in the hood 16 years in n out of different neighborhoods an its all the same shit. u foos jus blow up this whole racial tension there is some neighborhoods that dont like blacks like avenues hazard and some 18 clicks but thats the same shit for blacks they got sets that dont like mexicans like some mobbs an crips that shit is 50 % mex an 50 % blacks im so sick of "latinos targeting innoncent blacks" that shit is in every news paper an thread no matter what race you are you pass the wrong territory your ass is grass.. a perfect example is blacks moving into hazard territory in romona gardens they all got their houses blown up not only because they were black but because what they were doing.. they had a warning an did not follow that shit goes from la to the valley its worldwide theyd kill a mexican enemy faster if his ass moved in than probably a black .. an my bet is wherever antman stays there fighting for turf.. there is some racist ass hoods no matter what race they are.. but one labeled the most is "latinos and blacks" half the people that make that out there are white and dont know shit... its all over territory drugs and money... from what i seen its where your at and what your doing not who u are or where ur from..

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 20th, 2006, 11:49 pm

its still comes down to race , i dont know how it started and there are to many reasons and excuses of how it started... unless it comes to a stop , blacks are not going to lay back and chill out even if there out numbered. you got brothers and mexicans working at it to try and truce but...you always got your warmongers on racial domination and pride. ...from schools to prison you always see groups of people who click up with there race. and if its drugs or territory or str8 up racisim its going to happen , even with the asians ..etc.

UmanH-ay

Unread postby UmanH-ay » October 21st, 2006, 1:11 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
NICKELS wrote:IN THE PRISONS :

mexican mafia , la eme , la nuestra familia , norteno , sureno.
VS
Black guerilla family bgf , (Kumi)african nation

IN THE STREETS :

Crips , Bloods , hoovers
VS
18 eighteen st. , florecnia , ms- 13 , etc.


--------------
100% WRONG!

Stop spreading false info that these "outta state" cats run wild with.

In Califas prisons it's:

Prison gangs: EME vs. NF "Nuestra Familia" (kill on sight) Chicano vs. Chicano

Sureños 13 vs. Norteños 14 - again Chicano vs. Chicano

In the Streets it's: SUR varrio's vs. other SUR varrios -- Chicano vs. Chicano

East Los "SUR" varrios vs East Los "SUR" varrios -- Chicano vs Chicano

Maravilla gangs vs East Los "SUR" varrios -- Chicano vs Chicano

Maravilla gangs vs Maravilla gangs -- Chicano vs Chicano

18th st vs F13 (One of L.A. oldest rivalvries) again Chicano vs Chicano

18th st vs MS -- Latinos vs Latinos

Crips vs. Bloods -- black vs black

Crips vs Crips -- black vs black

Bloods vs Bloods -- black vs black

18th St. vs Bloods -- Latinos vs. black
-----------------------------------

So again -- all you lil b-itches crying like the fags that you are talking about "Chicanos" are systematically

tyring to kill all "Blacks" ....WRONG!

Chicano GANG MEMBERS, who represent less than 1% of "Mexican people" here in Southern Calif.

by far and large are still killing more of the own (other Chicanos) than anybody else....

------------

I'm sick and tired of all these lil fag stories.....who other pussies who don't know any better run with....

Stop the bulll-sh-it !

and keep it REAL.

Martinez said so....


Correct, i wouldnt say the entire 18th street is against Bloods cos one of their clicks is down with Inglewood fam gang, But i guess ECC VS F13 could of been added

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 21st, 2006, 2:46 am

TOPIC IS : black gangs vs mexican gangs we already know about black on black , latino on latino : topic is black gangs that war with mexican gangs , and that sh-t is heavy and serious.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 21st, 2006, 2:47 am

and there are also blood & crip sets bangin on 18st. and other mexicans cliques

UmanH-ay

Unread postby UmanH-ay » October 21st, 2006, 8:33 pm

18st and F13 are like the mexican rollin 60s, But 18st are too disorganised to be the "big bad, hugley numbered gang" they are, you got some clicks claimin "Nigger killer" and taggin "NK" then you got some with blacks in them and they might be cool with a local crip hood and the next one will be allied with a blood one, the hoovers and them are alike.

NICKELS
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2107
Joined: July 15th, 2006, 2:32 am
Location: LAND SEA AIR

Unread postby NICKELS » October 23rd, 2006, 12:40 am

TRUE but nobody is bringin a truce , even the ones allied . that sh-t that popped off in the penn is the same sh-t, that can bring the truce if they agree to it inside its all buisness.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 875
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Unread postby Coup » October 31st, 2006, 4:57 pm

UmanH-ay wrote:18st and F13 are like the mexican rollin 60s, But 18st are too disorganised to be the "big bad, hugley numbered gang" they are, you got some clicks claimin "Nigger killer" and taggin "NK" then you got some with blacks in them and they might be cool with a local crip hood and the next one will be allied with a blood one, the hoovers and them are alike.


Really......where???

I have never seen 18st strike NK anywhere....F13, well everyone saw the toy stuffed monkey from the roof...wonder if those vatos are still living?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 875
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Unread postby Coup » October 31st, 2006, 5:03 pm

UmanH-ay wrote: Correct, i wouldnt say the entire 18th street is against Bloods cos one of their clicks is down with Inglewood fam gang, But i guess ECC VS F13 could of been added


That's saying somethin...

18's in the Wood near 106....not making noise just striking up here and there....

You sure the damus are cool with them or are they cool with the IVC's????

18 not a factor in the Wood....how many are there???

If damus wanted, 18 would not exist in the Wood!

extradout
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 63
Joined: October 12th, 2006, 7:09 pm

Unread postby extradout » October 31st, 2006, 8:48 pm

Really......where???

I have never seen 18st strike NK anywhere....F13, well everyone saw the toy stuffed monkey from the roof...wonder if those vatos are still living?


this guy can't tell u, he lives in New Zealand

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread postby TeeKay » November 1st, 2006, 12:51 am

Coup wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:18st and F13 are like the mexican rollin 60s, But 18st are too disorganised to be the "big bad, hugley numbered gang" they are, you got some clicks claimin "Nigger killer" and taggin "NK" then you got some with blacks in them and they might be cool with a local crip hood and the next one will be allied with a blood one, the hoovers and them are alike.


Really......where???

I have never seen 18st strike NK anywhere....F13, well everyone saw the toy stuffed monkey from the roof...wonder if those vatos are still living?


18 were writin "nigger" shit around BPS hood.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 875
Joined: October 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

Unread postby Coup » November 1st, 2006, 10:56 am

T.K wrote:
Coup wrote:
UmanH-ay wrote:18st and F13 are like the mexican rollin 60s, But 18st are too disorganised to be the "big bad, hugley numbered gang" they are, you got some clicks claimin "Nigger killer" and taggin "NK" then you got some with blacks in them and they might be cool with a local crip hood and the next one will be allied with a blood one, the hoovers and them are alike.


Really......where???

I have never seen 18st strike NK anywhere....F13, well everyone saw the toy stuffed monkey from the roof...wonder if those vatos are still living?


18 were writin "nigger" shit around BPS hood.


J's or City??? Never seen it....

Not doubting that the ugly "race issue" has not creeped into play, but 18 tries to be cool with too many C's to be doing this shit.

jungles
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 160
Joined: February 18th, 2004, 11:02 am
Location: Jungles

Unread postby jungles » November 1st, 2006, 11:20 am

Yes they have wrote NK but its all good. Damn near half the westside is 18k


Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Hispanic gangs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 6 guests