Fox News

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » March 29th, 2007, 7:29 am

if your not part of the solution your part of the problem,
thats your opinion.
nothings changed since 60's or even the 1700's
i feel things have changes since the 1700's and the 60's. thats how i feel, and because a few angry people here feel otherwsie im not going to change my mind.
the panthers weren't racist
did the panthers want ANYTHING to do with white people?

so your just going to stand by racism then?
i aint standing by anything.

listen black, this is a racist society, im not going to deny that. but if somebody wants to do something with their life they are going to do it, and racism is not going to stop them. people have FAR bigger problems than racism that they deal with everyday.

i'm not going to go back and forth with you or anyone here anymore because the fucking truth is, if i dont agree with you, im a racist and i should go back to stormfront and whatever. this website doesnt reflect what i've seen in my life, i have seen racism and prejudice in all kinds. but you people here make america seem like its in a civil war and nobody in this nation gets along. say what you want, im a redneck, racist, stormfront. i mean cause all you guys on here are civil liberty soliders and anyone else is just a redneck, so thats how it is on here, so im just gonna leave it at that.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 29th, 2007, 7:36 am

the old ones, no, the new ones i think so

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 31st, 2007, 3:33 am

se11 wrote: i feel things have changes since the 1700's and the 60's. thats how i feel, and because a few angry people here feel otherwsie im not going to change my mind.

we had this discusion before ain't nuthin changed racism is still rampant, we're still out here struggling, we're still segregated, we're still getting treated like shit. if you think that that's changed, well then i don't know what to say.

se11 wrote: did the panthers want ANYTHING to do with white people?

they worked with white people. don't believe the media brutha's have posted several articles about it and have commented on it numerous times on here.

se11 wrote: i aint standing by anything.

i think you are.

se11 wrote: listen black, this is a racist society, im not going to deny that. but if somebody wants to do something with their life they are going to do it, and racism is not going to stop them.

racism makes it harder for minorites to do what they want to do.

se11 wrote: people have FAR bigger problems than racism that they deal with everyday.

racism and greed makes the world spin.

se11 wrote: i'm not going to go back and forth with you or anyone here anymore

cool, you said that last time but yet you still be bitchin an moanin.

se11 wrote: because the #%@&#%@ truth is, if i dont agree with you, im a racist and i should go back to stormfront and whatever.

you have stereotypical views about black people, if that's not racism what is it?

se11 wrote: i have seen racism and prejudice in all kinds.

if that's the case then you would know that your negative stereotypical views is racist.

se11 wrote: but you people here make america seem like its in a civil war and nobody in this nation gets along.

a very small percentage of people are getting along.

se11 wrote: i mean cause all you guys on here are civil liberty soliders and anyone else is just a redneck, so thats how it is on here, so im just gonna leave it at that.

man there's a couple of white people on here that's cool, i don't look at them as being a redneck racist.

black
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Location: "It is the racist who creates the inferior." fanon.

Unread post by black » March 31st, 2007, 3:41 am

johnnnny wrote:
is that johnny carson in your avatar? wasn't he racist? didn't he use to do the skits where he put on blackface and had one show where he said hang the black man?

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 31st, 2007, 4:36 am

^--- not a clue

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 31st, 2007, 4:37 am

johnnnny wrote:^--- not a clue
consider it gone....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » March 31st, 2007, 9:04 am

black wrote:
johnnnny wrote:
is that johnny carson in your avatar? wasn't he racist? didn't he use to do the skits where he put on blackface and had one show where he said hang the black man?

TEEEACH!

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 31st, 2007, 9:12 am

yea...... what did johnny carson do?

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 31st, 2007, 9:14 am

but dont hold that against me.....

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » March 31st, 2007, 9:36 am

yea there is ALOT of controversy about johnny carson being a racist

-something about him ponting out a black audence member gibving him 5 bucks then going back on stage and saying something to a black actor. I dont know what..... Then that black actor tried showing it on the tonight show with jay leno and they cut it short when it was getting tooo deeep....

-blak, please dont hold it against me that i had johnny carson for my avatar....

-its like when i saw dave chappelle with a white face and blonde hair playing a white stereotype on the news, or when he grabbed a white baby from a mothers hand and booted it off screen. Altough i got offended i dont consider chappelle a racist, i still watch his shows... mabye im wrong in trying to compare it

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » April 5th, 2007, 2:09 pm

johnnnny wrote:yea there is ALOT of controversy about johnny carson being a racist

-something about him ponting out a black audence member gibving him 5 bucks then going back on stage and saying something to a black actor. I dont know what..... Then that black actor tried showing it on the tonight show with jay leno and they cut it short when it was getting tooo deeep....

-blak, please dont hold it against me that i had johnny carson for my avatar....

-its like when i saw dave chappelle with a white face and blonde hair playing a white stereotype on the news, or when he grabbed a white baby from a mothers hand and booted it off screen. Altough i got offended i dont consider chappelle a racist, i still watch his shows... mabye im wrong in trying to compare it
With all due respect, what the hell is up with your avatar? Is that supposed to be Uncle Sam? He looks like a gay dancer.

johnnnny
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by johnnnny » April 5th, 2007, 3:27 pm

propaganda