This is getting out of hand

These concepts are socially constructed and have been given much weight. What are your thoughts?
dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

This is getting out of hand

Unread post by dmills » November 18th, 2007, 3:54 am

Man this black vs brown shit is really starting to change me in a bad way. The paranoia and BS that the media and peeps on this site put out aren't helping any.

Just the other day I was at Turners outdoorsman to pick up some supplies and I found myself thinking of Surs and what I would do if they rolled up in a car or something. I'm standing at the gun counter trying to decide if I should buy the S&W 7 shot 357. magnum with the 4 inch barrel or the new Springfield XD 45 cal. based on potential confrontations with Surs! WTF kind of BS is that!. I'm up here looking at every Mexican that walks by the house or every damn Mexican with a shaved dome because of this BS.

Wifey really thinks I've gone nuts with it. She's like damn fool all you talk about is racist Mexicans, stop it! You're becoming obsessed with it. If you keep thinking about that negative shit then it's really going to happen one day.

I'm doing jobs and I'm all reluctant to take on any clients who live in Latino areas because I'm paranoid that something might jump off. I'm thinking that every Mexican is walking around calling me a nigger behind my back. I've even considered taking my gun to job sites with me a few times just in case. This shit is out of hand and I have to take a chill pill from this place for a while because y'all motherfuckers got me on edge 4 real.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » November 18th, 2007, 4:07 am

I know how you feel sometimes i have to catch myself lol but you'll kniow the one you really need to watch when you see them you'll catchthem watching you.....

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 18th, 2007, 4:29 am

You can't let it get to you man. If its ment to happen then its gonna happen and there ain't shit
you can do to stop it. Living your life in fear is what they want. I ain't gonna lie to you I use to be
a little paranoid to about blacks and mexicans commin up on my shit growing up because I look white
but i'm half Mexican so I allways felt a little outta place. But over the years I learned just to be myself
and if some fool trys to come up on my shit then I'll worrie about it then. But it ain't worth the hastle going
around livin your life on edge or in fear because when you go around lookin all spooked the fuck out it really
is drawing attention to yourself and ur most likely to get it then.

Its also true that you gotta watch the ones watching you b/c those are the people you should be
lookin out for. B/c if they ain't lookin at you they probaly arn't going for you. Good point btw.

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » November 18th, 2007, 2:54 pm

Thanks for the support peeps I really mean it. Just had to get that off of my chest.

It seems like there is so much misinformation and over glorification of this supposed beef that I don't know WTF to think anymore. Like you two brothers just said though. Watch the ones who are watching you. Sounds reasonable enough.

eazty duz it

Unread post by eazty duz it » November 18th, 2007, 4:45 pm

lol @ this shit

TAC MONSTER
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TAC MONSTER » November 18th, 2007, 6:09 pm

LA's murder rate per capita is fairly low, so it can't be that bad.

the news media has blown it way out of proportion.

Mcminister
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Mcminister » November 18th, 2007, 9:10 pm

u ain bad ....in some cities u gota strap up and watch not only the bold domed mexicans but blacks, and the hespanics with gel in their hair

n it ain 45s and 7 shot smith n wessons its Macks and MP10's in niggaz cribs, with a vests.

i feel kinda sorry for u but its funny how people buy guns as if tehy already got pistol shootin skills,....u cant compete with people that been doin drive bys since they wre 12

dmills
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dmills » November 18th, 2007, 11:12 pm

Mcminister wrote:u ain bad ....in some cities u gota strap up and watch not only the bold domed mexicans but blacks, and the hespanics with gel in their hair

n it ain 45s and 7 shot smith n wessons its Macks and MP10's in niggaz cribs, with a vests.

i feel kinda sorry for u but its funny how people buy guns as if they already got pistol shootin skills,....u cant compete with people that been doin drive bys since they wre 12
Yes you can. I've seen people empty whole clips and not hit shit. I've even done it. It's hard as hell to hit a moving target, let alone drive by and hit one which is why most drive by shooters end up killing everyone BUT the person they were trying to kill.

And in all my years when I was active and even now most fools I know who bang don't really be having the kind of hardware you're talking about. In every turf it may be a few catz that pack MP5's, AK's and Macs but not many. For the most part dudes is shooting with goofy ass guns like 22.s, 380's and cheap shotguns with bird pellet rounds. The few homies who had real heat kept that shit on the low.

Return to “Race and Ethnicity, Racial Relations & Racism”