Why Johnny is jelous of Slavs

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Why Johnny is jelous of Slavs

Unread post by Dobre » October 21st, 2009, 10:47 pm

Because we're epic.

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Re: Why Johnny is jelous of Slavs

Unread post by Silencioso » October 22nd, 2009, 12:11 pm

You know what I notice in those pictures? The musicians are always gypsy looking guys. Is that the only job gypsies can get in your country?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 22nd, 2009, 12:46 pm

Silencioso wrote:You know what I notice in those pictures? The musicians are always gypsy looking guys. Is that the only job gypsies can get in your country?
A musician is a job by personal choice. Most Trubachi(the guys who play the trumpets and drums) are Gypsies and they usually go around looking for drunks that will pay them so they will follow him around while they play their music and collect his money(it's a custom in Macedonia during weddings for example when these guys are playing for you you'll slap a 1,000 MKD bill on their sweaty head, except sometimes drunk guys start losing themselves and think they're at a wedding).

Most Gypsies don't have legitimate jobs...as in the public, kind of um...major companies, foreign ones, that sector.

They have these boutiqutes selling counterfeit clothing from Turkey and the grey market in the shopping centers where they have tables and on them they sell cheap clothing during the day...

Other than that, they either beg for money, or they smuggle drugs, human beings, run beggar rackets or traffic organs.

Alot of Gypsies wear better clothing than most of my friends(original gold or platinum Dolce and Gabbana belts and all kinds of jewel, gold and diamond encrusted sparkly clothing) and they don't even work anywhere.

As for the musician guys, those who have those jobs get paid good because Gypsy music is extremely common throughout weddings and they have good musicians who can play coceks and horas, this is basically a movie how it was during the Communist party running things in 2002-2006 in Macedonia, this is in Veles, the beginning with the drunk guys and Gypsy trumpet band, btw there's subtitles

European report on Veles in 2009

Here's probably the best musicians of his kind in the entire world, a Roma from Stip, Macedonia

As for Gypsies, they're the lowest and low of the bunch. They have it worst than anyone in Europe. They live in African like standards and this is actually an extremely lucky place for them to end up living

Since most of them live in African slum like neighbourhoods with shacks having no canalization or plumbing system and no electrical structure. Also, police officers and Macedonians beat them on a regular basis, so they suffer alot of abuse and discrimination. And on top of that, Macedonia having no social welfare system means....pretty much the same as Macedonia's judicial system being in favour of Macedonians and even more so Macedonians with connections inside the judicial system - no hope.

As for Gypsies in my town...they're insane, these are the guys that have it good

They're usually accompanied by those drug traffickers in the background.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » October 23rd, 2009, 3:03 am

Dobre wrote:
Silencioso wrote:You know what I notice in those pictures? The musicians are always gypsy looking guys. Is that the only job gypsies can get in your country?
A musician is a job by personal choice. Most Trubachi(the guys who play the trumpets and drums) are Gypsies and they usually go around looking for drunks that will pay them so they will follow him around while they play their music and collect his money(it's a custom in Macedonia during weddings for example when these guys are playing for you you'll slap a 1,000 MKD bill on their sweaty head, except sometimes drunk guys start losing themselves and think they're at a wedding).

Most Gypsies don't have legitimate jobs...as in the public, kind of um...major companies, foreign ones, that sector.

They have these boutiqutes selling counterfeit clothing from Turkey and the grey market in the shopping centers where they have tables and on them they sell cheap clothing during the day...

Other than that, they either beg for money, or they smuggle drugs, human beings, run beggar rackets or traffic organs.

Alot of Gypsies wear better clothing than most of my friends(original gold or platinum Dolce and Gabbana belts and all kinds of jewel, gold and diamond encrusted sparkly clothing) and they don't even work anywhere.

As for the musician guys, those who have those jobs get paid good because Gypsy music is extremely common throughout weddings and they have good musicians who can play coceks and horas, this is basically a movie how it was during the Communist party running things in 2002-2006 in Macedonia, this is in Veles, the beginning with the drunk guys and Gypsy trumpet band, btw there's subtitles

European report on Veles in 2009

Here's probably the best musicians of his kind in the entire world, a Roma from Stip, Macedonia

As for Gypsies, they're the lowest and low of the bunch. They have it worst than anyone in Europe. They live in African like standards and this is actually an extremely lucky place for them to end up living

Since most of them live in African slum like neighbourhoods with shacks having no canalization or plumbing system and no electrical structure. Also, police officers and Macedonians beat them on a regular basis, so they suffer alot of abuse and discrimination. And on top of that, Macedonia having no social welfare system means....pretty much the same as Macedonia's judicial system being in favour of Macedonians and even more so Macedonians with connections inside the judicial system - no hope.

As for Gypsies in my town...they're insane, these are the guys that have it good

They're usually accompanied by those drug traffickers in the background.
Its the same i Poland, they live in shitholes but almost allways dress nice.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 23rd, 2009, 5:23 pm

Grinch wrote:Its the same i Poland, they live in shitholes but almost allways dress nice.
There you go, doesn't that tell you something? I just wonder how the fuck they can set up a base like that in Poland...Macedonia is different, it's in the Balkans, right next to the Middle East and North Africa, and it's a shithole in itself but..Poland? That's further north...

Btw, Albanians in Macedonia patriotic song

Vs. Macedonians in Bulgaria and Greece patriotic song

Trubachi version of the same song 0:40

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » October 27th, 2009, 10:47 am

Gypsies are everywere... Were the fuck they are coming anyway?

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » October 27th, 2009, 10:53 am

Grinch wrote:Gypsies are everywere... Were the fu-- they are coming anyway?
*...coming from...

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 27th, 2009, 12:43 pm

India and Egypt 2,000 years ago brought to Macedonia by Alexander the Macedonian's army...spread to the rest of the Balkans and Eastern Europe and then eventually you know...

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » October 27th, 2009, 12:51 pm

They are kinda pathetic,never amounted to nothing.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 28th, 2009, 9:22 am

originally from pakistan/india. they spread and grow, spread and grow. they're in europe and practically any country on the east you can think of. they have about 9-10 kids non stop even in this day and age and amount to street car washers if lucky. don't listen to the fucking pathetic moron known as dickre.

well they've been pathetic in their own country (india) for thousands of years so what makes you think they'll be any more successful outside of it?

btw, alexander was albanian/greek. he has no connection to modern day fyromians who are slavs. the slavs didn't exist in the balkans back then. illyro-thracians/greeks inhabited macedon at that time. btw, skenderbeu was a descendent of alexander the great. notice the goat horns they both wore and the nickname "son of alexander" given to him by the empires of the time.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 28th, 2009, 12:55 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
originally from pakistan/india. they spread and grow, spread and grow. they're in europe and practically any country on the east you can think of. they have about 9-10 kids non stop even in this day and age and amount to street car washers if lucky. don't listen to the #%@&#%@ pathetic moron known as dickre.

well they've been pathetic in their own country (india) for thousands of years so what makes you think they'll be any more successful outside of it?

btw, alexander was albanian/greek. he has no connection to modern day fyromians who are slavs. the slavs didn't exist in the balkans back then. illyro-thracians/greeks inhabited macedon at that time. btw, skenderbeu was a descendent of alexander the great. notice the goat horns they both wore and the nickname "son of alexander" given to him by the empires of the time.
No. Read Macedonia and the Macedonians from the author Andrew Rossos who teaches History at the University of Toronto, a Hoover Press Series on Nationalities. <- Award winning.

http://books.google.com/books?id=hE5PxJ ... q=&f=false

1) Modern day Albanians are people from the Caucauses(where the true and original Albania lies), South Asia and Northern Middle East who were brought over by Alexander the Great's army and mixed with Southern Illiryans.

2) Vlachs actually STEM from Illiryans THEN went on to mix with other peoples in the region, particularily the Dacians to form the modern Romanian people.

3) The Macedonians were the first Christians in Europe. Your ancestors converted to Islam to kiss Turk ass.

4) Alexander the Macedonian had Thebes rape Sparta and then burned Thebes to the ground. The Greeks despise him and the Albanians try and steal him to piss us off...other than just doing what's in their genes - stealing stuff.

5) Macedonia is the cradle of Slavic Orthodox Culture and the Eastern Orthodox Religion. After the Slavic invasions and mixing with them, Macedonians set the foundation for the modern Cyrllic alphabet...as well as old Cyrllic script. So if anything, Bulgarian is a dialect of the Macedonian language.

Albanians are a pig sty mixture of everything. Disgusting. How can you even call yourselves human beings? You're mutations, monstrosities.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 28th, 2009, 12:59 pm

Grinch wrote:They are kinda pathetic,never amounted to nothing.
In Macedonia they amount to selling cheap clothing at grey market venders. That's one of the things we love about them. Other than that, they're crazy, amusing. Even the crazy part is sometimes annoying.

At the town pool in Stip who my friend's dad owns, runs and operates as both as a pool, outdoor nightclub/cafe/fast food resturaunt as well as party place.

My friend goes into the washroom to find a Gypsy standing there naked shaving his pubic hair. In the public washroom of the town pool. So my friend is like WHAT THE FUCK?! grabs him and turns him purple.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » October 29th, 2009, 10:24 am

My grand-grandfather was supposed to bring the nearby caravan to the manor and make the gypsies sing and play and then feed them with wax food.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 29th, 2009, 1:47 pm

yes, i'm positive that book is not biased. i mean look at the guy's name. no way it could be biased. as for the award, that's about as 4th rate as you can get.

alexander was illyrian/greek. his father was a greek from macedon who also had part illyrian ancestry and he married an illyrian princess from epirus. alexander's army was for a large part illyrian and he never invaded illyria which just goes to show you what he is.

present day macedonians are bulgaro-serbs and a number of them have mixed with turks as well. they have next to nothing to do with the ancient macedonians. the albanians of macedonia are related to the ancient macedonians but the albanians of ilirida with last names like halili or jakupi or mehmetaj are descendents of turks or mixed with turks at some point of their family history.

here is the difference between slavs an albanians in the balkans during the ottoman empire. both the albanians (except malesors, northern albanians and south western kosovars) and slavs (except a few isolated regions) converted to islam to avoid taxes and to simple live a better life under the empire. albanians never took religion seriously which is why religious fighting never played a part in our entire history of religious differences. slavs take their orthodox religion seriously. although they gave that up during the empire, the second the empire lost power and retreated from their land, they converted back to orthodoxy. albanians didn't take re-conversion as seriously. now the slavs claim they never gave up their religion and never mixed with turks which is the biggest load of BS i've ever heard in my life. i know serbs darker than gypsies that go around claiming they're pure serbians because they're orthodox.

it's this simple fact that is the foundation of balkan slavic pride. a simple re-conversion is the center of all their pride and ideology. balkan slavs are the most pathetic people on earth. they're entire pridehood rests on a false book and a simple re-conversion in the late 19th century.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 29th, 2009, 4:18 pm

CheGuevara wrote:yes, i'm positive that book is not biased. i mean look at the guy's name. no way it could be biased. as for the award, that's about as 4th rate as you can get.

alexander was illyrian/greek. his father was a greek from macedon who also had part illyrian ancestry and he married an illyrian princess from epirus. alexander's army was for a large part illyrian and he never invaded illyria which just goes to show you what he is.

present day macedonians are bulgaro-serbs and a number of them have mixed with turks as well. they have next to nothing to do with the ancient macedonians. the albanians of macedonia are related to the ancient macedonians but the albanians of ilirida with last names like halili or jakupi or mehmetaj are descendents of turks or mixed with turks at some point of their family history.

here is the difference between slavs an albanians in the balkans during the ottoman empire. both the albanians (except malesors, northern albanians and south western kosovars) and slavs (except a few isolated regions) converted to islam to avoid taxes and to simple live a better life under the empire. albanians never took religion seriously which is why religious fighting never played a part in our entire history of religious differences. slavs take their orthodox religion seriously. although they gave that up during the empire, the second the empire lost power and retreated from their land, they converted back to orthodoxy. albanians didn't take re-conversion as seriously. now the slavs claim they never gave up their religion and never mixed with turks which is the biggest load of BS i've ever heard in my life. i know serbs darker than gypsies that go around claiming they're pure serbians because they're orthodox.

it's this simple fact that is the foundation of balkan slavic pride. a simple re-conversion is the center of all their pride and ideology. balkan slavs are the most pathetic people on earth. they're entire pridehood rests on a false book and a simple re-conversion in the late 19th century.
lol here I'll speak to you in your own language

Slavs rule the world.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 29th, 2009, 4:20 pm

Grinch wrote:My grand-grandfather was supposed to bring the nearby caravan to the manor and make the gypsies sing and play and then feed them with wax food.
LOL yeah they're amusing

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 29th, 2009, 4:20 pm

Grinch wrote:My grand-grandfather was supposed to bring the nearby caravan to the manor and make the gypsies sing and play and then feed them with wax food.
LOL yeah they're amusing

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » October 29th, 2009, 4:54 pm

Dobre wrote:Slavs rule the world.
Slavs rule a good portion of the world's oil.***

i took the liberty of correcting you, knowing that you would see your mistake and correct the error yourself.

notice how you defend both slavs and bulgarians anytime someone has something bad to say about them but you have next to no knowledge on macedonian culture or history. your "macedonian" knowledge doesn't go past fyromian people. oh yeah, theres always alexander the great to falsely cheer you up when you realize your people amount to not even a spec in the world.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 29th, 2009, 11:27 pm

CheGuevara wrote:

i took the liberty of correcting you, knowing that you would see your mistake and correct the error yourself.

notice how you defend both slavs and bulgarians anytime someone has something bad to say about them but you have next to no knowledge on macedonian culture or history. your "macedonian" knowledge doesn't go past fyromian people. oh yeah, theres always alexander the great to falsely cheer you up when you realize your people amount to not even a spec in the world.
No. Slavs rule the world. Albanians are insignificant. Since you want to go into the 'Slavic peoples as a whole' criteria instead of just Macedonians or Serbs..........

Then I shall as well. Comparing the Albanian mafia to the Yugoslav and Bulgarian mafias is STUPID, let alone as a people? Saying the stupidest shit like 1 Albanian is worth a 100 Slavs if it was fists vs. fists when the entire Balkans well knows that Albanians never fight unless you have bigger numbers.

Then comparing South Slavs to Albanians is not a smart thing to do...saying stupid shit like the Albanian mafia > the Russian mafia In Europe.

LMFAO Johnny...you are blind and stupid and it is amusing.

But comparing Slavs to Albanians? Wow. That's like comparing Chinese people to Somalians. xD Literally.

We get it, you're a violent, primitive tribe of a people, truly brutal negroid like savagery and Jew like greed for gold and drugs and lazyness, making the worst contributions in history and society on this entire planet.

You got what you wanted. Just don't believe you're actually sophisticated...I mean hey the Black Panthers almost caused a fucking revolution in the USA but blacks are academically a 100 times inferior than whites.

Nikola Tesla is the inventor of both the 20th and 21st centuries. His scalar technology is the reason why the Soviet Union did not piss on Albania after the split.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 29th, 2009, 11:30 pm

CheGuevara wrote:

As for individually, Alexander the Great I don't care about. So what, he was the greatest military commander of all time? ...

Blah blah, what? Biggest Balkan empire competition?

What I do care about individually and the person I look forward to cheer my up just thinking about him is my uncle. He's worth more than anyone you can name. :)

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 31st, 2009, 6:17 pm

Macedonian girls lol

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » November 2nd, 2009, 10:51 am

Dobre wrote:What I do care about individually and the person I look forward to cheer my up just thinking about him is my uncle. He's worth more than anyone you can name. :)
which is why your dad sits and gossips at tim hortens while working what was it again? plumbing?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » November 2nd, 2009, 1:53 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Dobre wrote:What I do care about individually and the person I look forward to cheer my up just thinking about him is my uncle. He's worth more than anyone you can name. :)
which is why your dad sits and gossips at tim hortens while working what was it again? plumbing?
LOL import export and fine arts, martial arts lessons as well as selling works of art to rich businessmen you can only jack off to the image of. My mom works as an administrative assistant and lawyer for a real estate firm.

No while we put on the fucking aviator goggles and drive to Buffalo