Hankook Boys (HKB)

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Hankook Boys (HKB)

Unread post by triplethreat » October 4th, 2011, 3:28 am

Does anybody kno about this Korean gang? They were based in Rowland Heights. Main rivals were Wah Ching, Fullerton Boyz and other Korean gangs. 2 or 3 guys from this hood got locked up for killing 1 and attempted murder on another back in 2006. After a party they followed a couple guys they mistook for WC and blasted them on the freeway. The trial for this is online somewhere and available to read. I never heard about HKB before until I saw them listed on this site. Jus recently I found out that someone I kno is friends with the shooter of that incident. I always found it interesting that every city where there's a Korean community there's a different Korean gang. And jus about all Korean gangs are rivals. Koreans don't have one big gang like STS, ABZ, WC, etc. that expand to other cities and states. Most Korean gangs change with each location and generation.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Hankook Boys (HKB)

Unread post by SB Tisoy » January 22nd, 2012, 8:17 pm

Dont know shit about this gang, but I saw their hit up in a KTown bar last year. They crossed out "ANA," "AMA"? on the bathroom wall. I was busting up cuz it was all spelled out in lower-case neat writing "hankook boys"

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Re: Hankook Boys (HKB)

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » January 25th, 2012, 11:58 pm

hankook boys lol. traffic must suck driving from OC and la crescenta to LA every time they wanna do a hit up. koreans trying to bang these days are mostly a joke. ive noticed most of the riders claim non korean gangs.